Michelle's Destiny

Story Info
Michelle's online love affair spilled over into her RL.
3k words
4.42
14k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clothes shopping, with two kids, no less" Michelle muttered as she moved from store to store in her local mall. Kids in tow, she continued thru each store hunting for back-to-school buys. As she flipped back and forth between the racks of clothes, her eyes locked on the back of man's head. Wavy black hair, broad in shoulders - a weightlifter's build walking at the very back of the store. Her heart fluttered - "that's exactly how I picture him," she thought. Her eyes closed as she melted away in thoughts of past pleasure. Just the shear passing remembrance of the passion she had shared was enough to cause her panties to soak.

"May I help you ma'am?" brought her screeching back to reality. She opened her eyes to see the confused face of very pretty blonde salesclerk. Michelle realized that in the middle of her daydream she was rubbing her fingertips over her nipple area - caressing her breast - for all to see. "Oops! No thanks" she exclaimed and smiled to the salesgirl, who winked back.

"That was close...what am I thinking?" thought Michelle as she gathered up the clothing and tried to round up her kids.

As she pushed her way out of the store and into the late morning sun, her mind drifted back to the many erotic emails and chats with her beloved. It all began as an innocent chat, a quick hello that blossomed into so much more. This man from halfway across the country had changed her. Amazing, she felt things with this man that she had never felt in 6 years of marriage.

As she slammed the doors shut and reached in to buckle-up the kids, she thought about the orgasms she had had as she masturbated while chatting with this man. Pictures of him rocked Michelle to her very core. Her body trembled with excitement just thinking of his touch, his caress, his cock. Oh, his cock. Her pussy began to moisten with the anticipation she was feeling.

As she weaved thru traffic, Michelle laid out her day to give her the maximum online time. She plotted for time with Him.

Michelle knew that this relationship was fraught with disaster. But she was determined to find a way to meld her online relationship into her real time life. Quickly, she put away the kids clothing and tidied up the house. It had to appear, when her husband came home at 7:00pm, that she had done something that day. As she scurried that kids off to neighbor's homes to play, she drew the shades, locked the door and made her way to her master bedroom that doubled as a computer room.

She quickly began to remove her clothes and padded naked into the bathroom. She turned on the shower as hot as she could stand it and slipped into the steamy spray. The hot water washed away the stress of the day and allowed Michelle to slip into thoughts of Him, Alan. As she carefully shaved away the growth of hair around her pussy, she thought of his comments about her full pussy lips and clit. The memories alone sent jolts of electricity thru her hot box. As she pulled at her lips to shave even closer, her fingers mingled with her juices. Michelle bit her lip to keep focused. Her cunt was throbbing for attention. She finished her task but the excitement was killing her.

As she washed the rest of her body she began to take stock of her assets. "Not bad for 28 & two kids" Michelle said out loud to no one in particular. Her body had remained firm and supple. Her breasts were full and firm with not the slightest hint of sag. Nipples, when as excited as they are now, were long and thick. Michelle stuck her shoulder-length blonde hair under the hot stream and washed the day away.

As she turned off the shower and stepped from the tub, the coolness of the air made her nipples crinkle and harden. She dried herself off and pampered her body with lotion, perfume and light makeup. She finished by styling her hair with soft curls. Slipping into a pretty new sundress, Michelle stopped in mid-movement. "What am I doing?" She asked herself. "I have a date with a computer!" She laughed out loud as she made her way to the desk and signed in.

After entering in her password, she waited impatiently for her account to open up. "Nothing. No email, nothing" She said. That's not fair." She was hoping that He would be there. He was always on at this time waiting for her. He would sometimes close the door to his office and touch his massive cock when they played together - miles apart. They would masturbate together telling each other of their fantasies and desires. She looked forward to one day wrapping her arms around him and tracing her fingers on his huge biceps and chest. She closed her eyes and let her thoughts race with ideas of wrapping her long legs around his thighs and slipping his thick long cock deep inside her wet pussy.

Michelle collapsed into the office chair behind her. Just the thought of him fucking her caused her to hike her dress up around her waist and slip her fingers deep inside her pussy. She played with the juices that poured out of her. Slipping deeper back into the chair she reached down to a lower drawer and withdrew that large pink dildo she had stashed behind the paperwork and envelopes. She placed the tip of it into her mouth and closed her eyes pretending that it was He.

She slipped the head past her lips and rolled her tongue around the large cock head. A low moan escaped her lips as she pulled it from her mouth and slipped the cock against her wet cunt. She pushed the cock firmly into her pussy imagining it was He. She wanted him to fuck her hard. Very hard indeed. She wanted to feel the pain of fullness and the rapture of being stretched by such a large member. Lost in her private fucking, she failed to hear the first doorbell ring. Only after the third ding did it register what was going on. She rushed to calm herself, smooth her skirt and open the front door. Forgetting that she had locked it, she struggled with the latch.

As the door swung open, she realized she had missed the mail. She flagged down the carrier just in time. He stopped the vehicle and rolled down the window. "Registered letter, Ma'am." He exclaimed. She signed for the delivery and slowly walked back to her home. The porch stairs creaked as she climbed and sat down on the top step to open the letter. The hot breeze blew across her lawn and caused her dress to lift slightly. She could feel the gentle wind caress her soaked pussy.

The letter was addressed to her. She tore off the green slip and opened it. Inside was slip of paper with a local address printed on it and a key. Nothing else. "Damn! This was bizarre." She thought. She ran back inside to see if He had come back online. "Well, you missed me." Michelle said as she logged off. With all of the intrigue surrounding this letter and the determination of Sherlock Holmes on a new case, Michelle convinced herself she needed to solve the riddle.

Checking on the kids and telling the neighbors she was going to run a few errands and be back in a few hours, she hopped into her car and sped off. Turning the radio up, she searched for the address listed on the card. There it was. The local Mailboxes Etc. Michelle parked in front and walked inside. Noting the stamp on the key, she quickly realized it was for a drop box. Michelle looked around and feeling a bit uncomfortable, as if eyes were upon her, she turned the key. The click of the tumblers and creak of the latch signaled it was the right key in the right box. She reached inside the box and pulled out another sealed envelope. "Drat! This is crazy," she whispered under her breath. She relocked the box and added the new white business envelope to her sundress pocket.

She returned to the car and started the engine. Turning the air conditioner on high, she examined the envelope. No markings except for her name, spelled out in block letters on the outside. She slowly opened the envelope. Turning it over, she pulled from it - a letter. Opening the folded paper, she read:

A chance to make everything real - see you soon. Alan

Attached to the bottom of the letter was a key to a local hotel just around the corner from her home. Michelle's heart pounded. Her eyes became wide with expectations and fear and pleasure and passion all at the same time. "He is here!" She screamed.

She sat in the car and struggled with her next step. She could walk away and be done with it. If she went over she knew what would happen. She also knew she was married and what she about to do would betray her marriage. She also knew that she had never felt so right about doing something so wrong in her entire life. She drove slowly over to the motel and pulled into the parking lot. "He could be watching me right now" she thought. She sat in her car. Paralyzed.

Michelle thought again about all those nights she made love to her husband and pretended it was he. All the times she masturbated fixated on him. Wanting him. Needing him. "Enough." Michelle thought. "I am getting him."

She made her way thru the lobby of the motel and toward the elevator. She entered and pressed Floor 6 as the key had indicated. As the elevator made its way up, thoughts about herself filled her mind.

"Will he love me in person the way he loves me online." She thought. She went thru a mental checklist of how she had prepared herself and realized she was ready for him. Anyway he wanted her; she was going to be ready. Getting off the elevator, Michelle made her way to room 606. She struggled to keep her breathing in check. She wanted to appear calm and relaxed but she shook with shivers of excitement. "Now or never." She said to herself. She knocked twice on door.

The door slowly opened. The curtains we pulled and room was bathed in the light of many candles. There were candles everywhere. The flicker of their light and the scent of vanilla filled the room. Her eyes swept across the furnishings and noticed first the bed. The thick cover had been pulled back and replaced with hundreds of red rose petals. A bottle of champagne on ice with two glasses filled was waiting for her. Then there was he.

Standing before her, fresh from the shower, was Alan. Clad only in the towel wrapped around his waist. His large chest and rippled stomach muscles were dripping with droplets of water. She looked up into his eyes and basked in his warm smile. "Hello, lover" he said softly. He walked over toward her and gently cupped her face in his hands. He bent down to gently kiss her.

Pressing his lips to hers, his hands slowly slid down around her neck and then down her arms. She could feel his hands pulling up her sundress. She smiled thru the kiss knowing that he would find her naked and wet underneath from her earlier fun. His hands lifted the dress off of her and pulled it over her head. She felt exhilarated to be naked before him. He stepped back to admire her body and them whispered, "You are more beautiful than I imagined". He reached down and gripped the top of the towel that covered him. She could not wait to see what her mind's eye had imagined for so long. He removed the towel. The view did not disappoint. In fact it was even more spectacular in person. She dropped to her knees and came closer.

It was at full erectness. She could easily cup her hands two times and still not touch the huge bulbous head. She reached out to cup the two hanging balls that dangled below. She pressed them to her face and marveled at the warmth and softness of the skin.

She could feel his hands as they wrapped in her hair. She slowly stroked his cock and worked gobs of pre-cum out from the inside. Pressing her lips to the head, Michelle sucked the pre-cum out of Alan's cock. She pressed her tongue into action and took long licks around the large head and shaft. Looking up, she could see him watching her - his eyes wide with passion. "Enough." Alan said to her. He reached down and pulled her up.

Michelle noticed a black bag stashed in the corner and her heart leaped. She watched him pad over to it, cock bouncing, and pull out a long length of rope. He brought with him a long-stemmed red rose and began to tie her forearms together with the rose in between. The thorns of the rose began to press into her flesh but the excitement turned the pain into fire of pleasure. He continued to wrap her arms and wrists together until all that was left was her open palms and the flower cupped in between them. He bent over and gently picked Michelle up and placed her in the bloom-covered bed. She felt him secure the rope that bound her hands and arms to the headboard. Michelle looked down at him as he stood at the base of the bed. He reached out and pulled her legs to tighten the rope. He spread her legs apart exposing her wetness. Her pussy was on fire and her juices covered her inner thighs. He secured her legs wide apart and pressed a pillow under her ass exposing all of her for him to see. She felt vulnerable but at the same time offered herself willingly to him. She wanted everything he could give her and more.

All she could think about was how much she wanted him - to feel him deep within her hot pussy. Michelle could feel his presence between her legs. She felt his hot breath on her inner thighs. He was slowly kissing her - first up one thigh and then another. He was on all fours between her legs making his way up to hot cunt. She wanted him there now. She wanted to feel his tongue deep in her wetness.

"Please" she whispered. He paused. She felt the bed move and a shift in his position. The she felt his face pressed there. Right there. Sucking at her clit. Licking at her swollen lips. She felt his tongue widen and lap at her juices. His tongue slid down and pressed against her asshole. He slowly licked up all her wetness as he proceeded back up to her clit. He stopped there and her world went blank as he sucked her clit into his mouth and sent her deep over the edge. She convulsed with her first real orgasm of the day. Her body went rigid as he continued. She road out each of her orgasm's never-ending waves as they washed over her.

Just as she felt she could breathe again - another - and then another hit her. Michelle went limp with surrender.

She looked up to see his concerned face above her. She smiled back. "I'm good. Take me, lover." Alan grinned as he lifted himself upon her and pressed the head of his swollen cock against her pussy. He used his hand to guide it to the entrance of her cunt. Her lips were thick and red. He pressed hard to push his huge member into her. Her eyes widened as she felt the reality of the situation. The cock she had fantasized about for months was entering her.

Bigger than she could have imagined it split her cunt in two. Deeper he plunged into her. The rhythm began. Alan jammed his cock in deep pushing in harder each time. Seeking to find her limit, he pistoned his cock in and out of her looking for an edge to push her over. She could feel his massive balls slapping her on the ass as his cock head bounced off her cervix.

She could feel him stretching her as he pulled out and plunged back in. His hot sweat ran down from his chest and splashed upon hers. Michelle could feel it beginning again. The wave of orgasms began deep inside her with each stroke of his cock mixing with the pain of his ramming. She twisted on the ropes that bound her and fought to maintain some semblance of control. She looked up at him and deep into his eyes. The lust for her was there with the love they shared together.

That was all it took. She saw that he was close and that she was joining him. Michelle tried to stifle the scream of pleasure but it was an unconscious act. As she crested the wave and fell over the edge she felt like a third person in the room. She could hear the sounds of her screams and his moaning. She could feel the hot cum spraying inside her pussy as she floated above it all.

She drifted in and out of consciousness.

"Michelle? Are you in there?" she awoke to Alan's gentle questions as he untied her arms and kissed the marks the rose's thorns had made. "I think I am," she said as she returned to the room and her lover.

With tears running down her face, Michelle turned her head, looked into his eyes and exclaimed, "I will always love you".

"And I, you" said Alan.