Michelle's Education Pt. 04

Story Info
Graduating with Honours in R&O.
14.1k words
4.62
9.3k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle's Education - Graduating With Honors.

Deb woke up in the late morning, a strand of hair tickling her face and moved it. She barely dozed off when it was back tickling her again. She brushed her hair back from her face and found even more hair on her face. She opened her eyes and saw that it was Michelle's soft hair and not hers, then noticed they were all spooned together. She felt Nella's arm around her, her hand on her thigh and her thigh was pressed up against Michelle's ass, the heat of her pussy very present on her skin.

She lay there awake and thought back on the hours before sleeping, going over what had happened between her and her fiends and what they had just done together. Her sexual awakening dawned on her and what she had felt at the hands of her BFF's, trying to understand why they did this all of a sudden and all the questions she never had answered, before she lost count of how many orgasms they made her have.

The thought of orgasms had her focus on the pleasures of them and how wonderful they made her feel. It almost didn't matter how her friends knew what they did, because what they did do to her, had opened a whole new part of her she had barely explored yet.

She felt Nella stirring behind her, slowly waking up and then her hand was caressing her thigh softly then stopped again. Deb felt the caress and it brought back memories of being caressed and loved upon. Michelle stirred next and

shifted slightly, making her pussy press firmer against Deb's thigh. Deb could feel the slight dampness and then Michelle started moving slowly back and forth, barely an inch or so, but moaned softly.

For whatever reason made her do it, Deb put her arm around Michelle and gently started nudging her thigh back against her. In moments, Michelle's soft moans were deeper groans, her hips pressing back a little harder as well. Deb put her hand on Michelle's and then felt her holding it back. There was no protest to what she was doing and enjoyed her little play time fun.

She very softly kissed Michelle's back, but felt her hand lock fingers with her own and hold her tighter. She nudged her thigh with more purpose, wanting to really arouse Michelle sexually. To her surprise, Michelle moved her hand with hers and tucked it between her legs and held it against her pussy. Deb was afraid to move her hand at first and then Michelle was moving her hand for her. Nella's hand had fallen closer to her own pussy from her nudging movements and brought an instant arousing feeling from the intimacy of it.

Deb started moving her fingers, feeling the soft, smooth skin, the growing heat emanating from it making it enticing to feel. Michelle relaxed her fingers and let Deb start exploring her on her own and placed her hand on Deb's thigh. Deb's fingers slid down and over the moist lips she felt on her thigh and rubbed them softly, enjoying the feel of Michelle's arousal brought on by her. Her finger went between her lips and touched the wet flesh inside and rubbed it, enjoying the slippery, feeling of her natural lube.

She could feel Michelle's fingers grip her thigh a little tighter, letting her know it was doing what she hoped it would do. Slowly her finger went in and felt around inside, the pulpy, wet flesh wrapping around it. She stroked it in and out slowly, getting a feel for what she was doing and Michelle's tiny sighs and gasps assured her she was doing it well.

Deb pulled her finger out and felt the large amount of thick lube cling to it. She laid it on Michelle's clit and rubbed it around on it, then slid back inside to stroke her some more. Deb leaned in to Michelle and in a whispered breath, asked her if she was going to do what she was hoping she was going to do.

"Am I going to make you cum?"

Michelle nodded her head, as she bit her lips together. The soft, sensuality of Deb's touch was extremely arousing to her, knowing she was her first to touch intimately like this. Deb pulled out slowly again and rubbed Michelle's clit in circles, then up and down both sides of it. She felt Michelle's reaction to it and did it again and again, bringing her nearer to orgasm each time she did it. She could tell Michelle was getting near and whispered two words to her.

"Do it."

Michelle started twitching and bucking a little harder, the spasms rocking her uncontrollably. Michelle turned and buried her face in the pillow and whined softly into it. Deb smiled and continued rubbing the juicy clit, getting the best responses from doing that. Michelle finally put her hand on Deb's to get her to stop and panted hard into the pillow, muffling her panted whines as she came down from the climax.

Deb was pleased with herself and snuggled in a little closer to Michelle. When she did, two things happened almost at the same time. She shook Nella enough to wake her and made her hand fall into her crotch from where it was. Nella opened her eyes and saw how everyone was and then realized where her hand was. She wasn't sure if Deb was awake and went to move her hand. Suddenly Deb's was on hers and holding it, urging her to put it back where it was.

Nella smiled and snuggled closer, sliding her hand back between Deb's legs and cupped her pussy. It only took her a second to notice how wet she was and rubbed a little more to see how much. Her finger poked between the moist lips and Nella knew instantly how aroused she was. Deb shifted back into her and parted her legs wider for Nella to play with her. Nella moved closer to whisper in her ear.

"Like playing like this?"

"Mmhmmm."

Deb rolled over to face Nella and laid her thigh over hers, putting her arms around her and kissed her. Nella enjoyed stroking her finger in and out of the wetness, then felt Michelle roll over and her hand was on the other side of hers. Michelle worked her finger around the tight pucker of Deb's ass, tantalizing her nerve endings with another new pleasure.

As Nella stirred the flesh inside Deb's pussy into great arousal, Michelle slowly used those lowing juices to slide her finger inside her ass and stroked it open wider. Deb was lost in the action again, this time wide awake and sober, feeling her friends take her to new heights of pleasure none of them were supposed to know about.

How ever they came to know about it would come out soon enough, but for that moment between the three of them, Deb's only concern was how wonderful would this orgasm feel compared to the others. The morning became afternoon by the time they rolled out of bed and got dressed. Deb was eager to know how her friends knew what they did and all they said in return, was do what they asked her to do and go see Ms, Takiyama.

Deb looked at them like they had gone strange on her for saying that and refused to abide their wishes, saying that was the last thing she'd ever do, was see that slant-eyed bitch to help her run her life. There was little to do but let Komiko know and an intervention was arranged for Monday.

Monday came for Michelle and Nella all too slowly. They attended their classes with more interest and purpose and caught up with Deb half way through the day.

"Hey Deb, looking a little down since the last time we saw you."

"Yeah, thanks for noticing."

"So how's your day going?"

Nella asked offhandedly, knowing she had just come from Maggie's class.

"Get this. That bitch of a teacher I just had, Mrs. Carmichael, just laid some shit on me I'm fucking pissed about. Said I better get it together with my grades, or I'm out of here. Can you believe that shit?"

"Don't say we didn't tell you. Both of us have had the same speech and we're following orders. My grades are improving and so are Nella's, aren't they?"

"Yup, Last test I had, brought me up to a B-. If I try hard, Ms. Takiyama said I should be able to finish with an A or close to it. Enough that I can leave with a degree anyway."

"Yeah, that's who I'm supposed to go see tonight. She's supposed to tutor me and help me get my grades up. Like I want to listen to that skanky bitch. And don't give me all that bullshit about it being good for me. I'm just going because if I don't, I'll get booted out by the end of the week. Fucking bitch. Have you heard such crap in your life? Like they could do that."

"If it helps, Nella and I can go with you tonight. I have to see Kom...Ms. Takiyama anyway."

Michelle tried catching her slip a little too late and saw Deb look at her.

"What? You're on a first name basis with that cunt? All buddy, buddy now?"

"Hey, don't shit on her until you've had a chance to hear what she has to say. I bet when you leave, you'll be thinking about things differently. Michelle did and so did I. Just go and we'll come with you, Okay?"

"You'll both go with me?"

"Sure. That's what friends are for. Both of us have to report to her every week and go over our grades. That's part of the deal."

Michelle put her arm around her to assure her it was okay.

"Alright, I'll go, but I'm not promising anything. I'm only going because they told me I have no choice, but that doesn't mean I'll do what they tell me I have to, fuck that."

Just knowing she was agreeable to going was all they needed and she let it go at that.

"Great! we'll hook up for dinner and go over. We know where she lives and it's not far from here. Hey, don't look so down, Try to get through the rest of the day and after tonight, it'll all be cool."

Michelle told her and Nella nodded in agreement. The girls parted and watched as Deb slumped down the hall to her next class.

"She is so going to change that attitude tonight. Komiko will make sure of that. I bet Maggie will make sure of it as well."

Michelle talked with Nella as they walked together to their next classes.

"No kidding. I can't wait to see the look on her face, when they get her to submit and take her punishment. She's going to freak out big time."

Nella answered back with an anxiousness in her voice.

"You really want to see her get it bad, don't you?"

"Yeah. If any of us needed a change in attitude, it's Deb. She thinks she's all that and I kind of hate that she does it to you and me too. Just 'cause her dad won all that money, doesn't make her better than us. So yeah, I'd like to see her brought back down off her high horse."

They walked a little further and separated to head to their next classes. The school day ended and they met up with each other in Michelle's room.

"Let's grab a burger and fries and then head over, Okay."

"I don't feel like a burger. Let's have some 'Za instead."

"Yeah, I could go for some pizza tonight."

"Okay, pizza it is. Let's go to Gino's and we can be at Ms. Takiyama's by seven."

Michelle settled it, just to agree and get things underway. They headed off campus and sat eating a medium pizza between them. Michelle and Nella couldn't help notice how Deb ate without interest and looked like she was a million miles away in thought.

"Hey Deb, what's up?"

"Nothing."

Deb replied offhandedly, not telling them what she was really thinking, but they stayed at her.

"Right. You're off to la-la land sitting here and it's nothing. Hello, remember us? We're your best friends and like, we don't know when you're upset about something."

"Okay, I'm sorry. It's just what Mrs. Carmichael said about getting booted out. I was just thinking what my parents would say if I did. They'd freak out and make me get a job or something really shitty. Can you see me at some fucking burger joint in a fucked up little uniform, "Would you like fries with that?', like that's ever going to happen."

Deb confessed, mocking the waitress as she passed.

"Hey, you don't do what Ms. Takiyama says, and that just might be what you have to do. I know I thought about it like that when Ms. Takiyama had me after school that day. I sat there just like you at first and thought, 'Fuck you bitch, my dad buys and sells bitches like you. But I heard what she had to say and well, I changed my mind. So did Nella, right?"

Michelle looked at Nella for confirmation.

"Yup, me too. I went in thinking I'd give her a piece of mind, after hearing how Michelle had converted from party girl to student, remember? I went in and came out with a whole different frame of mind. I realized after what she said, made so much sense and I changed. You should consider doing it too. You don't want to live with your parents for the rest of your life do you? Or have some guy like, own you and tell you what you can and can't do, because he makes all the money and you don't. That's even more fucked up."

Nella said it as convincingly as she could. Deb looked at her friends and knew in her heart that they were right. It was still hard for her to get into the thought of studying and not partying all the time.

"Hey, get a grin on, girlfriend. You'll see what we mean after we leave Ms. Takiyama's."

"Whatever."

They finished their pizza and left. They walked back towards campus and turned down a street lined with large oaks, overhanging the road. Deb looked at the houses as they walked and knew it was a classy area.

"Pretty nice, huh. Wait till you see Ms. Takiyama's house, it's gorgeous."

They turned right down another street and a few houses later, the girls walked up a cobblestone drive. The house was old and mansion-like to Deb and she had to admire the tastefulness of the decor. Michelle rang the doorbell and shortly they heard footsteps come to the door. It opened and Komiko was standing there in the oriental print robe she wore the other night and a pair of black silk pants.

"Hi girls, come on in. Great to see you all together."

Komiko smiled pleasantly at them, ushering them all in. Michelle and Nella headed for the living room and Deb followed. She stopped when she saw Maggie sitting in one of the wing back chairs.

"I'm glad you decided to come Deborah. I wanted to be here for your initial introduction to Komiko and make sure your tutoring was set up correctly for you."

.

The girls sat on the large couch and Komiko sat beside Maggie in the matching wing back chair.

"Mrs. Carmicheal tells me you aren't doing well in your classes and have fallen behind quite a lot compared to the others. I'm prepared to help you get back on track and help you improve your grades. It's going to take a lot of work, but if you put in a good effort, I think we can get your grades up to a substantial passing mark."

Deb looked at the two teachers and saw that they had similar outfits on and wondered why.

"What will I have to do to get these marks?"

"Lots of after school studies and maybe some weekends as well."

"So when do I get time to do stuff myself? You know, hang with Mick and Nella and go to parties and stuff"

Deb countered, not liking the idea of so much of her time taken up.

"I think you've had enough of that already, don't you? Your grades are a good indication of that."

"But that's not fair. These are supposed to be my fun years, right?"

Deb looked to her friends for support and saw she had none.

"Don't look at us. We had our fun and now we know we have to work our asses off to get through this."

Deb saw that she had no allies or a stand she could make. She grew defiant in her attitude and expression and the teachers could see it.

"It's up to you Miss Halpern. Miss Adams and Miss Gianncarlo have been where you are and have changed their minds about partying all day and decided an education was more important. You have to decide what you want."

Komiko gave her the decision to make.

"I think this is bullshit. I shouldn't have to give up all my time just to get a lousy diploma."

"Well, you can do it yourself, or we can help you change your mind for you. Your choice."

Komiko gave the final answer to her. Deb got up and looked down at her friends and felt abandoned by them. She looked at the teachers and decided she wasn't going to take their crap.

"I say fuck you two and fuck you two as well for telling me all this bullshit in the first place. I'm out of here."

Deb cursed and got up to leave, but before she could take two steps, Komiko was behind her and holding on to her arm.

"I didn't say you could leave. I said you have a choice. Either you decide, or we decide for you. Rest assured young lady, when you leave, you'll have a different opinion of things."

Komiko said it with quiet authority, letting Deb know she had to choose. Deb tried to free her arm and found Komiko's grasp wasn't easy to break free from. Nella and Michelle rose, as did Maggie and they surrounded Deb. They each took a hold of her and pushed and pulled her up the stairs. Deb struggled in vain to get free and found herself in the large bedroom. The king size bed was clad only in a single sheet and she was tossed on to it. She tried to roll over it and run, but the others had her covered and pushed her back on.

"Let me go you fucking cunts. I'll call my dad and have him get you fired. And why are you helping them Mick? Nella?"

"Just do as Komiko says and you'll soon understand." .

"Fuck off all of you. Leave me alone!"

She no sooner had the words out, when she felt hands working at her top and pants.

"What are you doing? Get your fucking hands off me."

No one answered as they freed Deb of her sweatshirt and then her track pants. Deb laid semi-naked and scared, as she felt her bra being unhooked and tried to defend herself from full exposure, but her arms were held over her head. It was slid off her arms and then tossed on the floor, baring her pert breasts to everyone. Whether through fear or excitement, her light, pink nipples perked up and thrust out to them. In moments, her panties were ripped away by Komiko in one sharp pull and she was naked before them. Without a moment to collect herself, she was flipped and pinned on the bed face first, all four women keeping a hold of her. Komiko and Maggie had prepared the large four poster with ropes tied to the posts and Deb felt her wrists wrapped in them, as well as her ankles. Lying naked and helpless to defend herself, she struggled against her bonds and knew escape was futile. Maggie raised Deb's hips and stuffed a rolled pillow under them, presenting Deb's ass prominently.

"I think we should start with some attitude adjusting and I'd like you girls to start off easy. We'll take over after a while and finish her. Girls, please proceed with her adjustment."

"No! Don't you dare do that to me. Mick? Nella? I mean it, I'll fucking hate you forever if you touch me, I swear it."

Michelle and Nella laughed and knelt on either side of Deb's upturned ass and gave the nicely rounded flesh a caress. Deb struggled to see what was going on, but she couldn't look down that far. As she waited to see what her adjustment was, she heard two loud smacks and felt her ass cheeks come ablaze. The smacks came simultaneously and after several more, tears flowed from her eyes, as the shame and embarrassment took over. More and more spanking caused her cheeks to glow and the erotic fire spread throughout her lower region. Up and down her slim thighs, the pale skin glowed a bright red and stung in her flesh. The pain of it wasn't bad, it was knowing it was her friends that were doing it.

Michelle and Nella watched the firm buttocks ripple, as their hands connected with them. They watched the redness intensify and felt their own hands sting with the slaps. When Nella changed hands, Komiko knew it was time.

"That's good girls, you did a good job. I think Maggie and I can finish her off and get a better attitude from her."

Komiko told them and caressed their heads in affection. Michelle and Nella climbed off the bed and stood hugging, as Maggie and Komiko took their places. Maggie handed Komiko a thick, leather paddle, fluffy on one side, lightly studded with large, slightly rounded studs on the other. She held an identical one herself