Michelle's First Exam

Story Info
Michelle submits to an erotic gyno exam.
14.6k words
4.6
660.4k
339
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle and Dr. Wellhung had been writing emails back and forth and chatting on instant messenger for nearly a month before she finally decided to follow through with her desire to undergo an examination. She was nervous, she was apprehensive, and she was also driven by a desire that was relentless. That was her dilemma. She was an intelligent and responsible woman, and she was about to do something that any intelligent and responsible woman would think was absolutely crazy. In fact, the whole thing was crazy. Michelle had found the "Dr. Wellhung's Gyno Clinic" web site on the Internet. She had written to him and, damn, he had actually written back to her! Now she was going to meet him.

It was difficult enough meeting someone new for the first time, but that was child's play in comparison to this. She was not just going to meet someone new; she was going to a hotel room with a total stranger whom she had met on the Internet. She was going to take her clothes off. This "Dr. Wellhung" was going to have full access to her body and he was going to do things of the most intimate nature, externally and internally. Even her bi-annual pelvic exam was nothing compared to this!

As Michelle showered and dressed she still could hardly believe that she was really doing this. Although her appointment had been scheduled for a week it still did not yet feel completely real. Dr. Wellhung had arranged to meet her at a Quality Inn about fifteen minutes from her home. He had proposed that they meet in their cars in the parking lot and then go for coffee or breakfast. Now she almost wished that she had taken him up on the offer. Instead she had told him that it would be more exciting for her to just go directly to his room. The Doctor agreed and told her that once he had checked-in he would call and let her know that it was time.

The doctor told Michelle that he thought that he should be calling her sometime around 11:00am. As it got closer to that time Michelle felt the butterflies churning in her stomach. She also felt another sensation, a tingling between her legs. She was looking at the clock for what seemed like the hundredth time when her cell phone rang. She knew this was it. She answered and heard the Doctor's voice for the first time.

"Michelle? This is your Doctor. It's time for your examination."

"OK" she answered.

"I am all checked-in, Room 628." he told her. Michelle thought that he had a nice voice.

Michelle said that she was on her way and would be there shortly. Now that she had heard his voice the sense of unreality that she had been feeling began to change to something else. She put her coat on and took her purse and keys. She walked to her car and got in. The fantasy she enjoyed when she had masturbated alone in the middle of the night was becoming real. Those many nights, especially since she and the Doctor had been communicating, Michelle had laid there in her bed with her knees pulled up to her chest. Her vagina throbbed as she used her Hitachi Magic Wand, and she had dreamed about getting an erotic examination. In those late night secret fantasies of hers she tried to imagine the feel of a speculum entering her there.

Now it was going to really happen. It wasn't the middle of the night; it was a few minutes after 11:00 in the morning. There was real traffic and real stores and real people going about their business. There was a real Michelle and she was driving in her real car, and yet those fantasies were also just as real in her mind as she drove to her appointment with the Doctor. She tried to put them out of her mind for fear that the Doctor would find her panties already soaked when she disrobed. That would be so embarrassing. Beyond embarrassing, mortifying! She tried to will those thoughts away and she tried to will the tingling between her legs to stop, but she could not. Michelle's imagination was vivid and suddenly an image flashed into her mind. It was that picture the Doctor had let her see, the one where a woman's hand was clutched around the base of his penis and it was fully erect and standing straight up. The vivid memory of that picture sent a jolt through her body, beginning there between her legs. She felt her vagina spasm and, oh no, she was sure that she felt a squirt of fluid escape.

The drive to the hotel seemed to take seconds. "This is it" she thought. Michelle pulled into the parking lot and as she did she briefly thought of turning around and leaving. She was so nervous and all she had to do was leave and that would make the butterflies stop churning in her stomach. But then she thought of how Dr. Wellhung had driven over three hours to meet her and how he had already spent the money for the hotel room. She couldn't do that to him. She also thought of how, after all these years, her fantasy could finally come true. If she turned around she would be letting herself down as much as she would be letting him down. Her fantasies would never be realized. And even now as she thought of what was about to happen she could feel that throbbing between her legs. No, she would NOT leave.

Michelle parked her car. When she got out of her car she could definitely feel dampness in her panties. It was not her imagination again; it really was damp down there. She walked inside and found the elevator. She pushed the button for floor six. The door opened immediately. Her heart was pounding in her chest. After a few moments the door opened again on floor six. Michelle got out and walked down the hall. Her heart was really racing now. 620, 622, 624, 626, oh geeze - Room 628.

For a couple seconds that felt like hours Michelle stood there in front of the door to Room 628, her heart pounding and her stomach in knots. She already knew that her crotch felt moist and now she felt that her nipples had become hard. Not that too!!!

The knock on the Doctor's hotel room door was so light that he almost missed it. It was a tentative little knock, as if the woman on the other side of the door was, even at this last minute, not quite sure that she was actually going to do it.

Doctor Wellhung opened the door and Michelle stood there in front of him. This was the first time Dr. Wellhung had seen her. She had described herself for him, in some detail in fact, but she did not have a picture to send him by email. Nonetheless, the Doctor was very pleasantly surprised. Michelle was a most attractive woman.

She came in the room and the Doctor closed the door behind her. Even before removing her coat he took her in his arms and he kissed her - deeply - and Michelle kissed him back, just as deeply. It was not just a little "glad to finally meet you" kiss of two strangers meeting for the first time, there was passion there too.

The Doctor took Michelle's coat and hung it from the hanger in the closet alcove. She saw that the room was nice enough, a suite, with a Jacuzzi right there in the main room. There was another room as well, and it was darker in there, and in the other room was a huge king bed with a lamp table on each side. Candles burned on the lamp tables. She also noticed that Dr. Wellhung had a bottle of sparkling wine chilling in an ice bucket next to the Jacuzzi.

Despite the early hour Michelle accepted the Doctor's offer of Asti Spumante. While he uncorked the bottle and poured them both small glasses she looked in at the bed. "Ohmigod!", she thought, that was where it was going to happen. So far the doctor seemed nice enough but still she was so, so very nervous. Her hand trembled slightly as she took the glass.

Michelle had told the Doctor several times how nervous she was about the prospect of getting an examination. Even as she finally made the decision to meet with him she wrote "After much thinking over the weekend, I want to make an appointment with you. The constant thought of you giving me an examination is more than I can handle and I realize that the nerves will be there whether its in 2 weeks or 2 months".

In consideration of her nervousness Dr. Wellhung had promised Michelle that he would begin by giving her a massage before doing anything else. All she would be agreeing to initially was to the massage. The Doctor promised to allow her to leave her lingerie on while getting her massage, and that he would not be as much as touching her in any of her private areas. He would give her a massage, and if after the massage she was not able to relax and feel comfortable enough to undergo an examination, then her appointment would be over with no questions asked.

As soon as the Doctor had removed her shoes and socks and began to massage her feet Michelle knew that would not happen. He was using a very nice warmed lotion, and he was taking his time, gently yet firmly rubbing her feet as she lay there enjoying the sensations. There was no rush, just pleasure. The Doctor thoroughly massaged the lotion into her feet, ankles, and even her calves to the extent possible with her jeans still on. Several times he came up and kissed her passionately.

"Michelle, I am going to massage your legs now," the Doctor said while undoing the button of her pants. Her response was to raise her hips to help him slip them down. The doctor unzipped her jeans and worked them over the curves of Michelle's hips. He was careful not to slip her panties off at the same time. Her jeans were tight but once he got them down past her hips the rest was easy. Michelle was amused that he took the time to fold them neatly and place them on a chair in the corner of the room.

When the Doctor returned to sit on the bed next to his patient he took the tube of lotion and squirted a generous amount into his hand and rubbed his hands together to warm them. As he was doing so he took a moment to look at her now that she was no longer wearing pants. Michelle was right, she did have very nice legs. He also noticed that despite the fact that her legs were closed demurely, the fullness of her white cotton panties revealed that Michelle's vulva was well developed. He could also see a slightly dark shadow showing through the fabric and he was pleased that she had followed Doctor's Orders and not shaved her pubic hair.

Dr. Wellhung devoted a very enjoyable and long time massaging Michelle's shapely legs. He started with her ankles, and then moved upward to her calves, and then her thighs. He would add more of the warmed lotion frequently and while warming it in his hands he noticed that his luscious patient had a much more serene and relaxed look on her face. Her eyes were closed and she was even smiling slightly. The Doctor continued his massage to her upper thighs moving tantalizingly close to the edge of her panties. He slipped his fingers in between her legs there to coax her to open them a bit. He heard a slight gasp as Michelle felt his fingers there in the warmth of her inner thighs, and when he looked she had parted her lips slightly. She had also parted her legs a little more, not fully spread but certainly open enough so the Doctor had full access to massage all the way up.

Once Michelle had opened her legs a little the Doctor had a much nicer view of her crotch area. The form of her outer labia, and even the cleft between them was quite apparent. Had it not been for his promise to begin with a non-sexual massage only, the doctor most certainly would have touched her there. As it was he remained true to his word and he limited his caresses to those areas not covered by her lingerie. He rubbed the lotion into that exceptionally soft skin between her legs and he could feel the heat emanating from Michelle's crotch. He wondered if when he touched the white cotton there he would find it damp.

"Michelle, I want you to roll over now so I can massage the back of your legs" the Doctor instructed.

Michelle dutifully did as told and turned over so she was lying on her stomach. This time she left her legs slightly apart, not wantonly, but enough that the Doctor did not need to coax her to open them again. Again, he applied lotion to his hands, warmed it, and then began low on her legs, working up. While he massaged her he admired her body. Michelle was in very good shape for a woman in her late forties. She obviously exercised and took care of herself. She had a most womanly form. The Doctor could see that her buttocks looked firm under the thin white cloth of her panties. She had chosen her lingerie just as instructed. He had told her to dress as if she was going to her usual bi-annual exam and she had done so.

Doctor Wellhung massaged the warmed lotion into the skin of the back of her legs as thoroughly as he had done the front. He noted that this time when doing the insides of her thighs that Michelle slightly opened her legs even further. It was so tempting to touch that taught fabric there. It looked even tighter now, as if her vulva had become swollen. The heat from her sex seemed even more distinct. As the Doctor massaged the back of her hips just beyond her pantyline he did so with both hands in a manner that slightly pulled her cheeks open with his kneading. Michelle responded to that with an almost imperceptible undulation of her hips.

The bedroom was rather dark due to the fact that the only light was from the two candles and what came in from the adjacent room, but Dr. Wellhung also noticed what seemed to be a damp spot beginning there in the crotch of Michelle's panties. It was hard to be positive, but it sure seemed as if the white cotton was a bit darker there right at the point where Michelle's vaginal opening would be.

The Doctor hands moved further up now, above the elastic waistband of his patient's panties and slightly underneath her sweater, rubbing the warmed lotion into the muscles of her lower back. It was time to give her a back massage now so he told her that he would be removing her sweater. She did not at all resist when he began to pull it upward and she raised herself up off the bed enough that he could pull it beyond the mounds of her amply filled bra. Once he had it off he excused himself briefly and took that sweater, folded it, and placed it on the chair with Michelle's jeans and socks.

He returned, squeezed more lotion onto his hands, warmed them and then proceeded to massage his patient's back. There was no rush and he took his time, doing his best to help her to relax. He brushed her silky blonde hair aside and massaged her neck and shoulders. He also massaged her arms. He could feel tension in the muscles of her shoulders when he started, but as he continued those muscles loosened. Then he went lower, lightly lifting the straps of her bra and rubbing the skin below.

When Doctor Wellhung had finished with her backrub he told Michelle that she had to roll over again so he could do her front. She hesitated just a moment and then turned over on to her back again. Their eyes met. The anxiousness that he had seen in them now was nearly gone. She smiled shyly and the Doctor leaned over and kissed her again, a long, deep, and passionate kiss.

"Are you doing alright dear?" the Doctor asked her.

"Yes" Michelle said and smiled softly, "much better now".

"Good, now put your hands behind your head and I will finish your massage" the Doctor replied and squeezed lotion into the palm of his hand.

Michelle complied with his instructions and again laid her head back and closed her eyes. Dr. Wellhung again admired his patient's most attractive form. Her tummy was softly rounded and had great tone. That was amazing considering that she had two pregnancies and both were large babies. He knew from her Medical History Form that she wore a 33B brassiere. The Doctor was not a man who was greatly turned on by the women one typically sees in men's magazines such as Penthouse. Instead, he appreciated a woman's more natural appearance, no breast implants, no collagen injections, and although he did appreciate how shaving could reveal the form of a woman's vulva, he just as much found full pubic hair appealing. The Doctor could tell that Michelle's body was all-natural and she looked appealing indeed lying there in nothing but her panties and bra.

The Doctor rubbed the lotion over Michelle's tummy, right to the very edge of the elastic band at the waist of her panties. He moved upward to do the skin just below her bra, then higher yet again to the soft swells of her breasts.

Her lips were slightly parted and he leaned over again and lightly brushed his own across hers.

"Michelle, its time for you to decide if you want me to give you your examination. Would you like to stay longer?" Dr. Wellhung asked her.

"Yes Doctor, I will stay" she answered without hesitation. It was only a small sentence but it had a great meaning. It meant that Michelle had given herself over to the Doctor's care. She had committed herself and now all those secret fantasies were about to be realized. The butterflies returned but not nearly as bad as earlier. When she felt the Doctor's hand slip into the cup of her bra and touch her nipple it signified that he was beginning.

Dr. Wellhung slid an arm under Michelle's back and lifted her upright to a seated position. She felt his fingers behind her back, felt him undo the clasps of her bra, felt the release of tension as he opened the back strap. He removed her bra completely and then surprised her by squeezing lotion onto his hand once again and finishing massaging her back as she still sat upright. Then he got up and put her bra on the chair with the other articles of clothing he had placed there earlier.

Michelle sat there, topless now; awaiting what would come next. Doctor smiled at her as he again applied more lotion to his hands. He rubbed them together to warm them and then he sat on the bed slightly behind her and reached around and cupped her breasts, and gently rubbed the lotion into the skin that had been hidden inside the cups of her bra. As he did so the doctor felt Michelle's nipples hardening against his palms.

"Now lay back dear and I will be examining your breasts." he instructed.

Michelle did as he told her, again with her hands on the pillow behind her head. The Doctor ran his fingertips across the skin of first one breast and then the other, feeling every bit of the tissue for form and firmness, encircling the edge of her areolas to observe how her nipples responded, feeling the little bumps as they stiffened under his touch. He lightly squeezed her nipples to check for any discharge, first one and then the other. While manual expression did not reveal any discharge, Dr. Wellhung did have another procedure to perform. He got up and went to the table where the case containing his medical instruments was. He returned to his patient with the first of many instruments that he would be using.

Michelle had her eyes closed as she lay there and was not sure what to expect next. She felt the doctor applying lotion around her nipple and then something hard being placed over it. Then she heard a click and a soft humming sound. Almost immediately she felt a tugging sensation there. Dr Wellhung was using a breast pump, and the sensation as it sucked at her nipple was most noticeable. He held the pump in place let it run and slowly cause her nipple to swell. At the same time he used his other hand to stimulate her other nipple. Michelle was becoming even more aroused. She was not aware of it but the Doctor did notice that as he was checking for nipple discharge his patient had gradually opened her legs and her hips were moving ever so slightly.

The breast pump the Doctor was using was adjusted at the minimum setting when he started, and gradually he turned the power higher. Michelle's nipple was becoming quite swollen and enlarged enough that it now filled the apex of the clear plastic cup and was being drawn into the neck. The tip of her nipple was fully erect and nearly twice the size of her other nipple (which was also erect but not under suction). The doctor cycled the vacuum release button and observed how her nipple was being suckled in and out of the neck. For a moment Michelle raised her head and looked down at her nipples. She had felt the way the Doctor had been manually expressing one breast and the pump was milking the other. She could feel a tingling there in both nipples but was unable to see if there was any lactation. Dr. Wellhung was also watching for the same and he did not see it. A different approach was clearly necessary.