Michelle's First Uncut Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
Back at the Hotel - the softer side of Michelle & Robert.
1.4k words
3.79
15.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers

Part 3 The Hotel at Last

"God, I can't wait to wash my hair." Michelle said as she and Robert crossed the lobby of the Daytona Beach Hilton. Still believing that everyone knew what had happened to her and could sense both the piss and the cum in her hair and on her face, Michelle was self-conscious. The lobby was crowded with all sorts -- bikers and their old ladies mostly, but businessmen and vacationers who hadn't known about Bike Week before now and were overwhelmed with the activities of the town. Many were waiting for the elevator and when the doors opened they were crowded in with the throng. Michelle held onto Robert's arm and was pressed tightly next to him when the man behind her, exceptionally drunk, said "Lady, I don't know how to tell you this, but your hair smells something awful."

"I'm sorry." Michelle responded "I just had the color renewed and can't wash it for 24 hours."

"Well, I'm sure everyone around you will appreciate it when you're able to do that cause it's just nasty."

As he said this Michelle felt the tips of his fingers pressing against the top of her jeans and a finger just inside the top crack of her buttocks. Somehow when her pants got wet and she wore them walking down the street, the material stretched and was now a bit loose on her hips. But there was nowhere to go, the elevator was too crowded to move.

The doors to the elevator opened on the second floor and people on that landing looked inside and there was a communal sigh. One of the guys said "Damn, that's the third one that's been full. We're never going to get down."

One brave sole tried to jam himself in and everyone in the elevator squinched back. The guy behind Michelle took advantage of her movement to shove his hand completely into the bottom of her jeans. Michelle was startled and wanted to tell Robert, but she wasn't sure whether he'd get upset with the guy and tear him a new one, or just wink and tell her to enjoy it so she just stood there and wiggled a bit.

"I'm thinking the hotel soap won't be enough." the drunkard stated loudly. "You gonna need something extra strength." and, as he said this, he shoved his hand further still in Michelle's jeans and his middle finger now was playing with the bud of her anus. Shoving down and pulling up, he managed to get his finger up to the second knuckle inside of her.

Michelle just stood there, impaled on his finger and now whispering to Robert. "This man is trying to finger fuck my ass."

Just then the doors opened to the 6th floor and Robert said "This is our floor. Come on Michelle."

Holding on to Robert, Michelle started to leave too but the drunk's hand was so deeply embedded in her jeans and ass that she pulled him forward with her. Shocked, he yanked his hand out before he fell forward and flat on his face. The others on the elevator caught him and stood him up as the doors closed.

"God, what else can happen tonight?" she thought.

Robert put the key in the slot and the lock to room 642 slid open allowing the two into their suite and Michelle couldn't be happier.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." she told Robert "I'm so happy to be right here with you right now. Mmmmm"

She slid down Robert's chest and kneeling before him unzipped his fly and pulled his jeans and boxers down. "I have so wanted you." Taking him in her mouth she sucked on him lovingly wanting to feel all of him inside of her. Wanting to please him. Wanting to make him want her. "God you taste good. I love having you in my mouth."

Robert stood there for a moment allowing Michelle to enjoy herself. Her head bobbed back and forth on his growing member slowly, the way he liked it, tasting every inch of his manhood, feeling the tip of his cock as it hit the diaphragm of her throat, loving his smell.

"Go. Let's wash your hair."

Michelle undressed quickly as Robert went into the bathroom and turned the shower on hot. He stepped in as she gathered her favorite shampoo and conditioner before joining him.

"Here, turn around and get your hair wet."

Michelle did as told and soaked her hair, her head dipping backward and the water feeling wonderful on her body. She turned around and Robert put a generous amount of shampoo in his hands and started to work it in. Michelle loved this about Robert. That he could be both so unpredictable and then so incredibly attentive. She couldn't imagine another man who intertwined those qualities so fantastically. Adding to the shampoo he'd worked in the lather was now becoming thick and the scent of rosemary filled the shower.

"Rinse."

Michelle turned facing him again and leaned her head back rinsing the suds from the mane she was so proud of. As she did this, her eyes closed, she felt Robert's hands washing her body. He started with her shoulders and underarms and moved to her breasts both kneading them and massaging them with the soap on his hands. Lathering up again he moved to her belly and then on down to the bright red patch of pubic hair. Washing her thoroughly, his finger entering her only slightly, he kneeled down himself and proceeded to wash her thighs, calf's and, finally her feet. Michelle turned around and he washed now her back side starting with her calves and moving back up. This time, when he reached her nearly perfectly formed buttocks his hand slipped between her cheeks and he played there for a while sliding his hand up and down before pressing his middle finger in her flower. "Remind you of someone?" he quipped.

Michelle started to laugh. Robert removed his finger, rinsed his hand and lathered up again before washing her back and shoulders again.

"My turn." Michelle said.

She turned Robert in the shower and washed his hair before soaping her hands and starting to wash his body. She loved doing this for him and was amazed at this part of their lives for she'd never showered with a man before him. She remembered fondly that first time and the excitement of it. She smiled as she washed his chest, stomach and lathered up again before washing his private parts. Standing there in front of him, kissing him as she massaged the soap on his cock and testes, she was in heaven. Ending the kiss she knelt and took his still soapy dick into her mouth. Robert always was amazed that she did this. He remembered well his childhood experience of tasting soap and the memory wasn't a pleasant one, and here she was soaping him up and then sucking him into her mouth.

It didn't take much to get him hard again. Robert had seen enough tonight that his passions were heightened. He loved his place in Michelle's life and relished in being her man and her 'handler' as he called it. He let Michelle do the work tonight in the shower and watched her face as she bobbed back and forth slowly on 'him'. His thoughts drifted only momentarily to what he had planned for Michelle and he smiled, looked down again, placed his hands on either side of her head, and came.

Michelle loved this part best of all. Pleasing Robert, taking care of him. Making him feel as he so often made her feel. She felt as if her whole body smiled when he came in her mouth. Or, truth be told, any of her orifices. He could cum in her anywhere he liked and it was always the same. She always felt blessed that he shared that part of himself with her. And so it was tonight.

Holding him in her mouth as he softened she finally backed away, kissed him gently and then finished washing his body. He rinsed and left the shower as she combed the conditioner through her hair and then rinsed it out. By the time she was out of the shower, dried, teeth brushed and her lotions on, Robert was in the king sized bed snoring gently. Michelle slid in next to him and curled her body around his thinking; "I wonder what he has in store for us tomorrow." and fell soundly asleep.

flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers