Michelle's German Threesome

Story Info
A diary entry from a very naughty girl.
3.4k words
4.31
36.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary

Here is my full report! Greg is sound asleep now, even though it is daylight out, and Megan is in her room playing with her dolls. I am so sore though, and I really need to sleep. I've got a full pot of coffee on for Greg and I, even though he probably won't wake up for awhile.

Anyway here is how it all turned out. I left the house and took the taxi to hotel to meet Klaus at his new hotel, where, after I arrived, I immediately called him on the hotel phone, whereupon he instructed me to come to his room. I could feel all the men staring at me as I made my way to elevator and then on to his room. For the evening I wore a white and semitransparent tube dress with only my white thong on underneath, and my white stiletto heels. Both my thong and heels are the same ones that I wore on my wedding day. However, as it was a bit cold out, I wore Greg's navy bomber jacket to help keep me from getting to cold in the damp German night air.

When I knocked on the door Klaus greeted me and asked me to come in. He stood before me dressed in a dark Armani suit and told me just how beautiful I looked. I knew that he wanted to see even more so I took off Greg's bomber jacket so he could drool even more! I then stepped up to him and surprised him with a deep and wet kiss that made his cock rock hard. I then told him that I wanted to test out his Jacuzzi and sauna later after we got to know each other a little better after dinner and dancing. Klaus just smiled and handed me a rose and then asked me to escort him to his favorite Italian restaurant in Wurzburg.

When we got downstairs we walked a short distance to a little and darkly lit and very romantic little cafe where he had already preordered our meal. We ate our pasta primavera and finished of nearly two bottles of red wine as I made it very clear to him that I wanted to fuck him later. As we slowly finished off our meal I casually poured some crushed Viagra into his red wine glass as he picked up a fork that I "accidentally" dropped. When the dinner was finished we headed to the disco as previously planned. As we slipped into the taxi I paged Greg so he could begin the journey over.

By the time we got there it was very apparent that the Viagra was taking the desired effect on my date. We checked our coats at the door and I then led Klaus to the pulsating dance floor where we boogied until the first slow song came on. By the time "Slave to Love" came on (again! can you believe it?) I was drenched in a thin sheen of sweat as Klaus began grabbing and squeezing my ass. As Klaus and I Frenched kissed I spotted out of the corner of my eye Greg who was at the bar with a bottle of Beck's and smiling as he raised the bottle to me and then winked at me with the signal.

I pretended to act like I had just seen an old college friend as I led Klaus over to Greg. Greg then hugged me and gave my date the typical "I'm her husband, but you don't know that" look. I introduced Greg as my old college boyfriend when he and I studied at the Sorbonne in Paris, and that is when Greg quickly said that he had just been "stood up" by some pretty German stewardess. Greg then lied even more to Klaus when he told them that our meeting was just a simple coincident, as he and my "husband" were good friends and that he mentioned that I might be out with "friends."

Klaus seemed more than a little nervous and unsure, as it was clear that he was the more jealous of the two men who now were competing for my attention. As Klaus made small talk with Greg I asked them to excuse me so I could powder my nose. When I got to the ladies room and could see that the sweat had made my top nearly transparent, as my nipples were clearly visible through the thin Lycra and cotton. My pussy started to moisten as I looked at myself in the mirror, and it was all I could do to keep from touching myself!!

When I got back to the bar it was clear that Greg had loosened up Klaus a bit because they were both laughing and joking with each other. When the men saw me they just smiled as their eyes admired my sweaty breasts. Klaus then offered me more wine as he offered us a toast. After we drank and small talked for a while Greg slowly steered the conversation toward sex and how in college I used to posed nude for the university art students. As we talked I noticed that Klaus could no longer constrain the raging erection that I had created both chemically and physically. Greg noticed it too and then began to talk about how he and I, during college, always wanted to have a threesome. When he brought up the topic I turned to Klaus, grabbed his cock, and whispered into his ear that I wanted to fuck both of them. He just looked at me and nodded his head "yes" in agreement as the lust building up in him had now completely taken over his mind.

Greg smiled as Klaus shook his head and finished his beer and then paid for the tab. It was then that I took control and kissed my husband deep and said "Happy Valentine's Day!" Klaus then shook Greg's hand and told him that he would love to share the honor of pleasuring me. I then put on my jacket and took them both by the hand and led them to the door.

Greg flagged a taxi as Klaus and I Frenched kissed some more as his hands squeezed both of my now very sensitive breasts. Greg just looked at us and told Klaus to wait till we were inside. That was the point where Greg, who was still very sober, took control from me. By the time we left the club I was as close to drunk as one could be without losing total control of the lust filled situation that I had done my best to create. By now Klaus was only concerned with fucking me and satisfying the craving his cock now badly wanted.

Once the cab came Greg ordered me to get in alone. Klaus and I were a little confused but I did as he requested as the two of them got into a second cab. The reason why he did this was so he could plan out with Klaus just how they were going to satisfy me. I stood at the steps of the hotel when their cab pulled up and they both got out and smiled at me. Klaus then led us to his suite and ushered us in. He then asked us to relax and have a seat on the large sofa in the middle of the room. He also asked us to please keep our clothes on while he prepared the sauna and Jacuzzi. Greg then offered to open a very large bottle of red wine that was sitting on a bureau next to four large wine glasses. When Klaus returned Greg asked that we retire to the Jacuzzi with our wine glasses. I told them to start without me and to get into the hot tub while I went to the bathroom to get ready.

I could hear the guys getting into the tub I peeled off my sweaty and smoke filled tube dress and put on a new thong that I had brought as an extra out of my purse. I kept my heels on as I opened the door and slowly strutted to the hot tub. Both of them were waiting there for me as I smiled and said "let the fun begin!" as I stepped out of my wedding day pumps and took a seat, on top of one of the jets, between these two very horney men.

The boys made sure the jet nozzle was directly under my thong encased butt, thereby causing me to shriek in pleasure as I felt the hot water being forced up my bum and loosing the muscles in my barely covered tight hole. As I regained my composure Klaus offered me more wine and I quickly gulped it down so we could get down to business. In the background Vivaldi was playing on the stereo as I reached down and began to slowly and tenderly stroking their rigid dicks. The two of them moaned as I took control and began a slow and steady rhythm while the water jet gushed into my sensitive and loosened behind.

As the water rushed into me I closed my eyes and felt myself being lifted until my breasts were out of the water and there lips and tongues began their assault. Their hands quickly found my thong and pulled it aside as they began to simultaneously finger fuck my ready pussy as I gasped and pleaded for them not to stop. Oh God I was in heaven as Greg and Klaus took control and stroked and sucked me to my first orgasm!

My pussy was on fire as their big, thick and strong fingers penetrated me and then spread my lips wide open. They were drunk with desire and lust as Klaus told me to straddle him and then sit up and suck Greg's cock as he sat up on the edge of the tub. Klaus was smaller than Greg I quickly noticed as Klaus thrust up into me as I steadied myself and leaned over to suck on my husband's wet cock. As I sucked on Greg, Klaus grabbed my hips and slowly began lifting me up and down on his dick while at the same time he sucked and licked my titties like he was eating his last meal.

I was full of cock and ready to cum again as Klaus fucked me harder and harder until I had to stop feeding on my husband's balls and catch my breath as the hot water began to nearly overwhelm me. Greg could tell I was getting tired and told Klaus that it was time to switch. Klaus agreed and told me to get up and towel off as he and Greg stepped out of the tub and put on the robes that were hanging up next to the sauna. As I toweled off Klaus told me to leave the towel next to the tub and join him and Greg in the bedroom. Once in the bedroom Greg told me to take off my thong and get on my hands and knees and suck off Klaus while he fucked me from behind.

I was in heaven again as my husband nailed me from behind and watched me give our new German friend the blowjob of his life, while he slapped my ass and told me how much of a slut I was. It always turns me on when he talks like that! For nearly 20 minutes we fucked and sucked again until Klaus could no longer stand it. I knew he was close to cumming when he grabbed my hair and begged for me suck him harder until finally he erupted and nearly choked me with all the cum that came spurting out of his cock. As he came Greg slapped me harder and cheered as Klaus screamed in delight as I swallowed nearly every drop of his spunk.

I knew that Greg was close to cumming, but he made it clear that he wanted to cum only when the moment was truly right. As I licked up the cum that matted Klaus's still hard cock and balls, Greg pulled out of me and disappeared into the sauna. Klaus and I laid and kept up the action as he pulled my legs up and over my head and penetrated me again, but this time he fucked me like a man possessed as I screamed and moaned like a wild animal until finally I came again. As Klaus slowed down I heard Greg call over to us that it was "steam time."

Klaus got up and then lifted me up and lovingly carried me into the sauna as Greg closed the door behind us. Klaus laid me face down on top of him and once again entered me. The sweat quickly poured out of our bodies as Klaus and I made out and fucked like teenagers, while Greg looked on and slowly poured a large bottle of oil on my back and down the crack of my ass.

The oil was warm as it dripped down my crack and onto the bench. Greg then poured it all over my back and slowly began to massage it into my sweaty body as Klaus helped out by pushing me up so that I was sitting straight up on his cock while he massaged the oil into my breasts. As I they caressed me I felt nearly every muscle in my body go limp and I knew that these two loving and very strong men had me exactly where they wanted me.

I closed my eyes and felt Klaus pull, and Greg push, me back down so that my ass was in a perfect position for Greg to fully penetrate my tight, ready and slicked up bum. I was fully impaled on Klaus as Greg slowly but forcefully pierced my bottom and filled me with so much cock that I was begging at the top of my lungs for them to not to stop. Oh God it was incredible as their cocks began pistoning in and out of me as our sweat, juices and oil mixed together to create an unforgettable aroma of sex.

The three of us were moaning like animals as they rode me like a rag doll until finally we all reached our point of intense sexual release at nearly the same time with me cumming first and Klaus then shooting his seed deep inside my sugar walls. As Klaus was finishing up he stayed hard and held me tight as Greg reamed my greased up rump and slapped it hard with an unbelievable force until finally he pulled out and pulled me up to swallow his salty and spewing spunk that landed nearly everywhere including on Klaus.

As I rode Klaus and licked up Greg's salty sperm I knew that I had reached the point where a woman's body rarely makes it sexually. I was in heaven as I looked at the erotic site before me: a strong and athletic 50-year-old stranger below me, and my loving husband above me. As I sucked up the last of Greg's cum I told them that I needed to take a break and a shower, by that time it was nearly 2:30 am and I knew that if I was to have any more action that I needed to refresh.

As I showered I quickly regained my strength and stepped out to towel off. I wrapped my hair up in a towel and walked nude out into the living room where Greg and Klaus were watching a German porno. Klaus offered me more wine, but I declined and asked for some water to rehydrate myself. Greg then told me that he had explained to Klaus everything and how our friend back in the states had been responsible for setting the wheels in motion last week with our game of "dare." Klaus then asked if I wanted to make love to him again and stay the night. Greg told me that he wanted me to do whatever I wanted to do, and that if I said yes he would not be jealous. His words made me so happy that I nearly cried, but I knew that in his heart he wanted me to say no. But before I could decline Klaus suggested that Greg stay and watch us make love, to which my husband gladly agreed too.

I asked the men to go into the living room as I set up the atmosphere in the room with the candles that Klaus asked be brought up from room service. When the candles were all lit I invited the men back in and asked Greg to sit in the dark corner. When Greg took his seat I led Klaus by the hand over to the bed and asked him to make love to me anyway he wanted. This time instead of hard and fast he was slow and deliberate as he caressed and sucked my very tender breasts as I watched Greg slowly stroke himself as he watched the erotic scene before him.

Klaus laid me out on the bed and parted my legs to slowly lick my pussy and ass, as I begged for more while I pulled and pinched my nipples and lovingly locked eyes with my husband who just smiled and whispered to me "I Love You." For nearly an hour Klaus and I licked, stroked and sucked one another with out ever reaching the point where he needed to penetrate me. As he licked my breasts I begged him to pour the hot wax on my nipples and clit. He looked at me strangely as I begged him to do it, but when Greg nodded his approval Klaus grabbed the vanilla scented candle and slowly dripped the scalding wax on my pink nipples. With every drop pain and pleasure shot through my nipples and down to my core until finally I was cumming and begging for him to fuck me in the ass.

Klaus then put the candle back and flipped me over so that my bottom was the only thing he could focus on. Greg tossed Klaus the tube of KY and told him to pour the entire tube into my rectum and onto my crack. I screamed with pleasure as the cold jelly seeped into my ass and coated the thin walls of my bowels. Klaus then pulled my legs over the edge of the bed and spread my cheeks as he stood up and positioned his cock at the entrance to my nub. I screamed into the pillow as he slowly slid into me and pinned my weak arms to my sides as he inched his way to the very core of my being.

Once he was halfway in my muscles began drawing him in toward my center until finally he could go no further. I was helpless as he pistoned in and out of me for what seemed like hours until finally he yelled out that he was cumming at the same time that my pussy and ass began convulsing. As we came together I must have passed out, because the next thing that I knew I woke up next to Klaus, who was smiling at me. It was nearly 6 a.m. the clock said and Greg was nowhere to be seen, since as Klaus had told me he had left nearly two hours before after I passed out from sexual exhaustion.

Klaus handed me my freshly cleaned dress that room service had quickly prepared. However the two thongs I had wore were nowhere to be found, nor did I ask where it might have disappeared to, as I put on my wedding heels and Greg's bomber jacket and then kissed Klaus deeply one last time. I then asked him to call us the next time he was in town. He assured me that he would be back our way in six months time, but in the mean time that we should come to visit him in Berlin where he lives in a big modern condominium near some of the trendier nightlife spots east of the Reichstag.

It is nearly 8 a.m. now here in the land of beer and Oktoberfest. Greg and Megan will be waking up soon in about three hours (they are both late sleepers). I am still sore from Friday and I can hardly believe that it is Sunday, but the last time I slept was when I drifted off in Klaus's arms, which is where I will be once again next month, but this time at his place in Berlin!

Love

Michelle