Michelle's New Boyfriend Ch. 02b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers

"We're giving you your very own private show," Jacqui told me, giving me a little wink, "You can watch and then we each get a minute together to do with each other whatever we please. Then when we're all done, you have to pick a winner." Then Jacqui and Trisha looked at each other and dropped their robes. My eyes about flew out of their sockets. I stood there slack jawed. They were both absolutely beautiful - and sexy! Jacqui stepped away from Trisha and said, "Now, you and Trisha have a minute to get to know each other a little better." I couldn't move. I was in awe, my mind a puddle of wet noodles, not understanding what was about to happen.

Trisha slinked over to where I'd stood up, put her arms on my shoulders, her lips against mine and pulled me to her, her tongue slipping between my lips. This was entirely different than that 'sample' kiss. Trisha was literally consuming my soul. My arms had gone around her, pulling her tight and feeling her body through those pajamas. Feeling her against me in that gown Jacqui had worn with me only a few days before raised my libido level to new heights! I felt her breasts against my chest and couldn't help taking a hand and encircling one, pinching her nipple and feeling her butt cheeks with the other. Trisha's arms were around my neck pulling me close. She was soft and feminine, leaving me totally breathless as we kissed Trisha groaned and kissed me harder. "Time's up." Jacqui chimed in.

I groaned and we pulled apart, that couldn't have been more than fifteen seconds! My cock had grown even harder and was sticking out through the hole in my boxers. She was only the third girl I've kissed like that in my entire life. I can't even to describe the sensations I was feeling! I thought that if absolutely nothing else happens tonight, that short little minute made everything else worthwhile. I was in a daze of lust. My heart was pounding and I looked at Trisha. Her eyes were closed and her face showed her anguish at being pulled away. This was so hot!

Trisha stepped away from me and Jacqui took her place. She felt familiar and smelled so wonderful. Trisha had felt wonderful too and there was that newness with her that was electrifying! Jacqui was wearing that new nightgown Michelle had only modeled for me that one night after she'd bought it to wear with Shaun. She kissed me and wasn't in the least tentative. I reached a hand under her nightgown, cupping her breast. I moaned into Jacqui's lips and she moaned back, both of us engrossed with each other, Jacqui's hand enveloping my cock in its warmth. It seemed like we'd only begun to kiss when I heard Trisha announce that the minute was up.

Oh God, I didn't know if I was going to be able to do this but I stepped away from my love. Then Jacqui stepped over to Trisha and softly said, "I've been waiting for this all night!" I was in total disbelief when Jacqui and Trisha kissed! I'd never seem two women kiss before in real life and had never seen anything so erotic! Their hands were all over each other and their mouths open and pressing against each other. Their breasts were crushed into each other against the soft fabric of their nightgowns. I'd totally forgotten to look at my watch so when it seemed like it might have been a minute and I was pretty sure it'd be torture for these two beauties to stop I announced that time was up.

Both Jacqui's and Trisha's faces were flushed when they pulled apart, breathing deep and hard. They looked into each other's eyes as if they were mesmerized and silently walked hand in hand back into the bedroom. I stood there simply stunned. And so damned horny!

Jacqui

I couldn't believe that kiss! I'd thought it was so hot watching Trisha and Robert, but then when I kissed her it was like being on another planet with no gravity!

I could hardly walk when we went back to the bedroom. My knees were shaking and weak and my whole body felt like it might collapse! All either of could say when we were in the bedroom, was, "Wow!" Our lipstick was a little messed up, but that seemed like a pretty small price to pay for what had just happened. We looked in the mirror and touched it up before I told Trisha to pick another nightie. The three that were left were all shorter and much more transparent. She picked up a little purple baby doll and I picked the blue satin. I found the panties for each and we donned them. I wasn't quite ready for pantiless yet. Before we went back in with Robert, I told Trisha that we needed to do something with her lipstick. I washed it off and found Michelle's purple, gently applying it to her lips. I wanted to be applying my own lips to hers instead.

Robert

Holy crap that was intense! I waited, this time only a few minutes before Jacqui and Trisha were standing in front of me again. I took in the sight of Trisha in that almost totally transparent little gown, transfixed on those breasts. Hers were a lot bigger than either Michelle or Jacqui and I thought absolutely beautiful! Jacqui announced that the rules were the same except this time we each had two minutes.

Trisha and I stepped together and I didn't delay in kissing her again. My hands roamed across her back, down her waist to her butt and up under the thin fabric. We writhed against each other and I kissed down her neck pushing a strap off her shoulder and drawing her nipple into my mouth. Oh God, the feel of this woman writhing against my mouth was nearly more than I could take. I had to back off a little or I'd have orgasmed right there. I went back to her lips and slid one hand around her butt to her pussy, rubbing against her over the fabric and then under the edge of it into her. Trisha was grinding herself against my fingers when Jacqui said the two minutes were up. We both groaned and pulled ourselves apart. I guessed I'd kind of gotten over my nervousness.

Jacqui and I stepped together. Jacqui's smile was about a mile wide when she told me, "I'm so damn wet! I want you so bad!"

But that wasn't part of the rules. We only had two minutes together. I told her, "I love you!" and we kissed, like two lovers hot in the middle of passion. It was different than it'd been with Trisha. This kiss was full of love, not just lust. We spent our two minutes simply letting each other know and feel how much in love we were.

When Trisha announced that our time was up, we stepped apart and gazed into each other eyes, mouthing to each other, "I love you." I had an idea what to expect now so wasn't quite so shocked when Trisha and Jacqui embraced one more time. Their kisses were almost frantic, Jacqui slid down and took one of Trisha's nipples in her mouth and groaned as she sucked. Trisha's head was thrown back, eyes closed, softly moaning while her hands roamed all over Jacqui, encompassing a breast, pinching a nipple, down her back to her butt and up again. It was like they wanted to touch every part of each other and only had two minutes to do it. I was pretty sure I'd allowed the time to go over, but I didn't have any desire to stop them. I watched as they switched places and Trisha sucked one of Jacqui's nipples into her mouth. I was watching Jacqui's face and when her mouth was open, her face in a grimace and I thought she was probably at the very edge of a huge orgasm, I called time.

Both were groaning big time as they abided by the rules and stepped apart. "Damn you!" I heard Jacqui say to herself as they were walking back to the bedroom.

Jacqui

I couldn't believe he'd do that to us! Just another few seconds was all I wanted!

Trisha noticed there was only nightgown left on the bed. I put it on, another little baby doll, kind of similar to the last one but a pretty light purple. I asked Trisha one more time, "You're sure? You want to go all the way?"

"You must be kidding, right? As if I'd want to stop now?"

"I just wanted to know for sure before the next step." Trisha looked a little perplexed as I went to the drawer and pulled out Robert and Michelle's special silk gown. This is the one Michelle had worn on their wedding night. I'd worn it once for him and knew how special it was to him. Trisha's eyes got huge as I handed it to her.

"It's beautiful, and so soft," as she took it in her hands feeling the soft fabric. It was a pale pink, maybe just a little faded but every bit as beautiful as it was when Michelle had worn it that first time. Trisha looked at me and asked, "Are you sure it's okay?"

I nodded yes and told her that this one would do things to Robert that she hadn't even imagined yet. She stood looking at it for a moment before finally deciding to slip it over her head and down her body. I watched as it slither into place on her beautiful body, the hemline coming just barely below her panties and I told her, "No panties with this one." She slid them down her long, sexy legs. My mouth and my pussy were drooling as I watched her.

I asked Trisha to put one of the dressing gowns back on while I called Robert in. I opened the door and called out, "Robert, rules changed a little. This time you need to come in here." I was once again a little nervous and anticipating what was ahead as he walked down the hall and into the door.

Robert

I walked into the bedroom, not knowing what to expect. I was so aroused that I didn't think I could get through another session like we'd just had. Jacqui was standing on one side in another of Michelle's very sexy nighties and Trisha had on one of her robes. I was a little confused when Jacqui looked over at Trisha and nodded slightly. When she opened the gown and let it fall to the floor, standing in Michelle's silk I was in disbelief. She was so beautiful standing there and I knew how that silk felt on a woman. Jacqui finally spoke, "This time the rules are changing a little." She paused a moment before going on, "There are no rules."

I stepped over to Trisha, taking her in my arms and pulling her to me. I could tell from her reaction that her lust was matching my own. We kissed, my hands wandered down to her butt discovering she was naked underneath. I gently backed her up against the bed and we went down on it, me on top of her. I started to fumble with my boxers when I felt another pair of sexy hands pulling them down off of me. I took one of Trisha's nipples in my mouth. Her breast was much larger than I was used to so I couldn't get it into my mouth, but I tried. Oh, that soft skin on my lips and her hard nipple against my tongue felt so erotic as I sucked. Trisha was writhing and crying out under me when I couldn't stand a moment longer. I pushed the gown up slightly and started to enter her.

Jacqui briefly interrupted me and handed me one of the condoms, I have no idea which one. All I knew was that I wanted to make love with this girl! Jacqui had already torn it open and helped me roll it onto my cock like she'd actually done it before. As soon as it was in place, I slipped inside Trisha. Oh God she felt good! I briefly broke away from kissing her and looked down into her face. She looked like the picture perfection of ecstasy!

I started to plunge in and out of Trisha, each time eliciting a wail of pleasure from her. Her body stiffened and I could tell she was orgasming as I plunged in and out. I did my best to contain myself but her shaking and her hands scratching my butt trying to pull me in tighter did me in. I erupted inside her as violently as she had. It went on and on, one of the longest and most intense orgasms I remembered for a long time.

When I softened a little and started to pull out of her, I noticed Jacqui lying on the bed next to us. She pulled Trisha's lips to hers and they kissed with me still slightly inside. Seeing that made me start to swell again almost instantly. I continued to pull out though and pulled the condom off. As I watched, Jacqui and Trisha were engaging in more than a little kissing. They were rubbing each other's breasts and then down to their pussies.

I watched in fascination as Trisha pulled away from Jacqui, turned around and crawled over her, lowering her pussy down to Jacqui's mouth and her own mouth down to Jacqui's pussy. I quickly grabbed a pillow and scooted it under Jacqui's hips to raise her up, giving Trisha better access.

Both women were frantically grinding their pelvises into a mouth and groping each other with their hands. This was so alien to me but so DAMN erotic! My cock was hard as a rock again in a matter of seconds. I finally came to a point that I couldn't take a second more. Trisha's face was buried in Jacqui's pussy and I pulled her up and away, kissing her as she was grinding herself into Jacqui's face. The familiar taste of Jacqui on Trisha's lips was so sensual. While we were kissing, I buried myself deep into Jacqui, getting a huge jerk of reaction from her.

I pumped in and out of Jacqui while frantically kissing Trisha, my hands around her face holding her tight to me. I felt Jacqui's orgasm as her pussy gripped my cock and started pulling on it. I think she pulled away from Trisha because Trisha groaned into my mouth and plunged herself down harder on Jacqui's mouth. Both women were shaking. Trisha's mouth and body stiffened and I couldn't hold a second longer. I plunged as deep inside Jacqui as I could, spasming over and over again. I'd had some wonderful 'fuck' sessions with Michelle and Jacqui, but nothing ever like this! This was an experience I never even dreamed could possibly exist.

The three of us pulled ourselves apart and lay on the bed. Me on one side, Trisha in the middle and Jacqui on the other. Trisha was still wearing Michelle's gown, bunched up around her head and Jacqui and I were naked.

I'd never before even thought about what a threesome with two women might be like. It was simply so far off the chart of possibility that it didn't even enter into my imagination. When Jacqui and I went to the Black Angus, all I was expecting was a nice dinner, coming home with Jacqui and consummating our love once again. This little experience had proven to be a bit more than that. The understatement of an eternity!!

Part 6

When I woke up the next morning, it was to witness Jacqui and Trisha kissing once again. I wasn't sure that I could survive another session like the night before so soon. I definitely was hoping for a repeat sometime though! The odor of perfume and sex was strong. I loved it!

I rolled out of bed, picked up my boxers from the night before and quietly snuck into my little office for my camera. I certainly had no ulterior motive except that I wanted more than a little memory of this night. I slipped back in the bedroom and snapped a picture of Jacqui and Trisha in an embrace of a kiss. They never even noticed. I looked at it on the little camera monitor and was very pleased. There was just enough light coming in through the bedroom window to throw a soft light on my subjects. Their breasts were bare and it was obvious they were very passionate.

I put the camera down, sat and watched. Hands and mouths roamed across each other and nipples were suckled. I snapped an occasional picture, never being noticed. This must have gone on for ten or fifteen minutes and I had no idea how long it had before I woke up. Unfortunately, I was only semi-hard, having had two of the most mind-blowing orgasms ever only a few hours ago. I watched as both girl's bodies stiffened and shook, one after the other. I took some very nice facial close-ups during that critical time.

The women finally came around to reality with no idea they'd been watched or photographed. Trisha resumed a bit of her modesty, pulling the sheet up to cover her breasts. Jacqui didn't worry about it. I told them I'd step out while they got dressed.

I realized I was still just in my boxers and didn't want to barge in again to get dressed. Trisha would have to deal with my semi-nakedness for a little bit. It's not like she didn't see more than that last night. I was still in shock a little bit about what had happened. Jacqui and I go to a nice dinner and end up in the hottest threesome ever!

When Jacqui and Trisha joined me after getting dressed, Trisha came over to me sitting on the couch, looked me up and down and said, "Nice." Talk about feeling on display!

"I think I'll go get some clothes on."

After I dressed, Trisha said she had to run home as she had to get cleaned up and to work in a couple hours. When she left, she kissed both me and Jacqui and asked when she might see us again?

I thanked her for an awesome night and told her I didn't know when we would. But I was kind of thinking about Michelle's promise about that sexy outfit she'd worn to bed with me before she left, telling me she'd wear it out with me wherever I wanted. Maybe the Black Angus would be a really good starting point for a fun evening.

After she left, Jacqui and I sat down on the couch, her head leaning against my shoulder. "Well, that was an interesting, fun evening, wouldn't you say?" I asked her.

She looked up at me, "I like her. You choose your waitresses well!"

"I don't know that I 'chose' her. It happened entirely by accident. If she hadn't happened to stop by our table when Michelle and Shaun were kissing that night, none of last night would have happened."

"Well then I guess your wife picks the timing of her kisses pretty well." We both laughed, thinking how much pure chance plays in our lives. If Jacqui hadn't happened to be working the day I went to her store clothes shopping, we wouldn't even know each other. I could go back and count probably a thousand little inconspicuous happenings that led us to where we are.

"By the way, how did you decide so suddenly to take the job in Helena?"

"I don't know. I guess I knew I'd eventually accept it and didn't see any point in drawing out the agony."

"You know that I'll go see you every chance I get, don't you?"

"Sweetheart, I know. But it's going to be so hard not having you there to call and come by when I'm lonely. Knowing you're not there for me is going to make me lonelier than ever."

"You make friends so fast and easy though. It won't be any time till you have lots of people to call. Probably even boyfriends lined up at your doorstep."

"Speaking of boyfriends, can you think of anyone who might be willing to come back to bed and snuggle me?"

"I don't know, do you have a little black book full of names we could call?"

She laughed and got up, pulling me with her, "Come on, I want to snuggle."

We did. We didn't make love, only kissed and held each other. We told each other again how much we were in love.

I remembered the pictures. "Wait, I have something you need to see." I jumped up and retrieved my camera, scrolled back through the pictures to the first one with Jacqui and Trisha kissing. I handed the camera to her and showed her how to go from one picture to another. I watched her face as she scrolled through one picture after another of her and Trisha making love. Her smile widened with every picture. "I love it! Can I have a copy of those?"

"Certainly you can. We can make a CD for Trisha too."

She looked up at me rather seriously, "You won't put these on the internet will you?"

I laughed at that idea, "Why do you think I took them? There are at least two sites I'm going to post them, maybe even on facebook."

She punched me on the arm, "Remember Lorena Bobbitt, buster? She's got nothing on me when it comes to vengeance!"

"You enjoyed it with her, didn't you?"

"Mmhmm, I did. I hadn't ever experienced anything like her before."

"Hope that doesn't mean you're going to want to give up guys?"

"Not a chance! But I'm definitely going to want to experiment with what I discovered though. What about you, you liked her pretty well too, didn't you?"

Liked her is probably a fairly modest understatement. "I would be lying through my teeth to say I didn't!"

robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers