Michelle's New Boyfriend Ch. 04a

Story Info
Michelle returns home to me and decides on her future.
4.8k words
4.34
23.7k
13
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,614 Followers

This is a long story which will be submitted in numerous chapters. I want to thank PierceAaron61 for his thoughtful and helpful editing work. Any errors are still my own.

*****

Tuesday at work was a long day. My wife was gone; I had no idea where and Jacqui had left for Montana. I had no idea when we might be together again. Thank goodness it was a reasonably quiet day, no irate customers. I might have done or said something to get myself fired.

When I got home to my quiet, lonely house, I sat down and turned on Fox News. O'Reilly was about half over. I was lost in my thoughts and had no idea what was on his show. Michelle was gone; she said just to think, but, she'd be back. I turned the TV off to think about our future myself.

Michelle, my wife, said she was offered a weekend job as a stripper! Is that what I want?

I thought back to our time before Michelle read my 1st story and how much we've changed. We had a great life; our primary entertainment was either camping or square dancing. If Michelle couldn't go with me to a dance for whatever reason I was too shy to ask another girl to dance with me unless it was one of our regular club members. Once in a while if I saw some girl alone looking like she wanted to dance, I'd gather my courage to ask her, but it was pretty rare.

When Michelle dragged me to Victoria's Secret to ask Jacqui for a date that first time I remember how scared I was, asking a girl on an actual date. And now? I'd asked a girl I barely knew to a strip club date that I knew would end up with us in bed making love. I realized I liked the new me much better than the old!

Michelle, my prim and proper wife now had a steady boyfriend, whom she spends nights with regularly; she's opened up sexually, she's proud of her body to the point of becoming an exhibitionist, and I love every second of it! I think of her either alone with Shaun or on a stage, slipping her sexy panties off, and it makes me so hard I nearly tear the fabric of my jeans.

I'd never imagined anything was missing from our marriage, especially from our sex life. Yeah, I occasionally thought back to that night in Kodiak and wanted some repeat of watching her with another man, but it certainly wasn't a need I had, it was just a fantasy. I didn't think it was something Michelle especially needed either. I guess we've discovered the last couple years that neither of us had realized how much we both wanted more from our sex life. Kind of sick, but it's a fact.

What's it doing to our marriage? If anything, making it stronger. Our love life is on a perpetual high that I'd never even imagined would be possible. We communicate better with each other, we understand and support each other's desires and needs, and just enjoy being around each other and others more than we ever have.

Ask her to back up or stop what she's doing? Even if I wanted to, my craving wouldn't let me. But I don't want her to, I enjoy her newfound sexuality too much. I want her home to tell her that, I'd even tell her on the phone but she said not to call her, and I was going to respect her wishes.

I knew my feelings for Jacqui as well and realizing I wouldn't be able to see her brought tears to my eyes. I realized I needed to talk to her, so I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed her number. It rang a few times, and her voice came on the line. I was about to say something when I realized it was her voice mail, "Hi, this is Jacqui. I can't come to the phone now, so please leave me a message."

Heaving her sexy voice but not being able to talk to her almost did me in. I left her a short message, "Hi, I just wanted to tell you how much I miss you already. Love you, bye." Then I clicked the 'end call' button and climbed into bed to wallow in my loneliness.

When I got home from work on Wednesday, I didn't want to spend another evening alone so decided to do a little shopping at Costco. I thought about calling Trisha to see if she wanted to go out somewhere but it didn't feel right while Michelle was gone. I still hadn't heard a word from my wife since Monday lunchtime.

Before I left, I called Jacqui again. I missed her immensely and wanted her wrapped in my arms! She answered, leading to a warm conversation. I was careful not to let on how depressed I was, inquiring about her first day as a manager. She sounded so excited that I couldn't help but feel happy for her, lifting my spirits somewhat, but making me realize even more how much I cared for her. She already loved her employees, and it sounds like they reciprocated the feeling. "No," she teased me, " no new boyfriend yet." When we finished and hung up, I felt a little better.

I picked up the few items we were out of; toilet paper, ribs for the grill and a few other little things and was waiting in the checkout line when I realized I recognized the attractive lady in front of me. It was Ginger, a girl I had a major crush on in high school, my first love. How I wished back then not to be so shy and afraid of girls. She sat in front of me in French class with her cute, flaming red hair and had the sweetest voice when trying to speak French.

Ginger was tall, 5' 11" to be exact. I know because she was on the girls basketball team and led them to two district championships and games in the State Tournament in Olympia. They didn't fare so well there against the schools on the west side of Washington. The best they managed was to finish 6th one time and brought home a trophy. Our school was darned proud of our team, though.

I remembered how lovely I thought she was back then, and she certainly hadn't lost any of that! She was thin and pretty flat-chested, but I thought she was gorgeous with her beautiful red hair. I guess her parents had probably named her Ginger because of that red hair. I noticed she'd filled out quite nicely since then. Her bright red hair certainly didn't detract from her appearance either. The intervening years certainly hadn't done her any harm. When my wits finally returned, I did something I'd never have been able to only a couple of years ago, "Ginger?" I asked her. I actually spoke to her.

She turned toward me and a big grin spread across her face, "Oh hi, Robert, long time no see."

She remembered my name, after all these years! We both tried to initiate a conversation at the checkout, but it was difficult with her having to talk to the clerk and both of us unloading our purchases onto the conveyer belt. I finally asked her if I could buy her a polish dog or something at the food court so that we could catch up..

We sat at one of the tables next to the wall, and both started talking at once, laughing at the rush of mutual interests. I wanted to know everything about her since school and it seemed she wanted the same. She'd been my first crush. She was thin in school but so pretty. Her clothes weren't revealing at all, but I could still tell that she'd filled out a little in the right spots but was still pretty thin. Her attractive face had blossomed into a stunning woman.

I told her about Michelle and me, though, maybe not everything. I left out the little parts about Michelle's boyfriends, my girlfriend, the exotic dance club and so on. I learned Ginger had married a guy she met in college, Eric. He'd gone to high school in Richland, one of our biggest rivals in sports. Richland, Kennewick, and Pasco are considered the Tri-Cities as they're all immediately adjacent to each other, and their school sporting teams are fierce rivals. She told me that Eric is a math teacher and he'd just gotten a job at his old high school so they'd recently moved back here. Ginger's a travel consultant and was looking for a job with a travel agency in the area.

I couldn't take my eyes away from her, my old feelings from school had returned with a vengeance! I was feeling like a nervous but much more confident teenager again sitting with this lovely lady from my youth. I didn't want this evening to end, but alas it had to. At ten till nine, the store announced they were closing in ten minutes. Ginger and I continued to sit at our table and talk, our polish dogs long gone until an employee walked over and said they were locking the doors, and we had to leave.

Ginger had purchased a fifty-pound bag of dog food, so I used that as an excuse to walk her to her car, to help her load it. The parking lot was nearly empty as it was well after closing time. After loading the big bag of food and her other boxes into the trunk of her car, I walked her to the driver's door and told her, "Ginger, I enjoyed seeing you tonight."

"So did I, we need to do it again sometime," she responded warmly

"I'd love it, maybe you and Eric could come over for dinner sometime? I'll talk to Michelle about it; I'm sure she'd love to have you over." She found a pen and piece of paper in her purse and gave me her phone number, asking me to call.

I know I shouldn't have, and couldn't have possibly done it just a few months ago, but I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She didn't reciprocate the kiss but didn't pull away either. After a few seconds, although it seemed forever, I pulled away. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," I told her.

Instead of slapping me like I knew I deserved, she initiated a second kiss, this one much more intimate, her mouth opening and her tongue exploring my lips until I opened mine as well, meeting her tongue with my own. Her hand went around my neck pulling me tighter to her, and her body slithered up against mine. My heart was racing at a thousand beats per second, enjoying this kiss that I'd wanted so long ago. She finally broke away, breathing hard and said, "No, you shouldn't have. Why did you?"

My mind at that moment was reeling with what had just happened, it was so unexpected! I tried to formulate some words together in my fog. The one thing I had avoided mentioning earlier was how I'd felt about her in school. Now was the time to fess up, "You remember French class? I sat behind you and the whole year I fell in love with you more each and every day. When we had the little Christmas skit and you hugged me, for just a second I thought maybe I'd get up the nerve to ask you out but I couldn't. But Ginger - I haven't ever forgotten you."

She looked at me, her eyes shining, and softly told me, "Well, if you had I would have accepted."

A little explanation here, our French class put on a skit at the Christmas concert (it was still legal to call it a 'Christmas' concert then). I was Santa Claus, tall about 6'2" and 140 pounds. I made a perfect Santa! One of our class members had a little Radio Flyer wagon I scrunched up in, and Ginger was the reindeer, pulling Santa across the stage. She had on a little reindeer outfit with horns on her head and her nose lipsticked bright red as Rudolph.

Ginger pulled Santa to the middle of the stage, stopped, and we both waved to the audience, which included adults and the students who weren't a part of the concert. When it was time to finish the trip across the stage, she pulled on the wagon, accidentally flipping it up, dumping poor Santa straight onto his back, legs and feet sticking straight up in the air. When I recovered from the shock from getting dumped out onto the stage, I struggled to my feet and gracefully walked to the other side and behind the curtain.

Everyone behind the curtain was laughing hysterically, and Ginger came over to me, wrapped her arms around me with a cheek to cheek hug. Up to that point in my life, I think that hug was the most exciting thing I'd ever experienced! I came so nearly to turning my face just a little and kissing her, but I was so bashful I simply couldn't do it. As I think back, it wouldn't have been very appropriate, but that thought didn't even cross my love-struck mind at that moment.

The rest of our skit, Santa slid down the little cardboard fireplace and distributed presents, talking to the little boys and girls (French class members), all of our conversation in French. After our skit was over, I came close, but couldn't bring myself to ask Ginger for a date. I spent the rest of the school year in a constant haze of lust but couldn't force myself to do anything about it, until that night at Costco, twenty plus years later! With those years gone by, having never forgotten about Ginger, I discovered my lust for her hadn't dissipated a bit. If anything, it was stronger than ever!

"I'm sorry Ginger, can I still call you for dinner with you and Eric at our house sometime?"

Ginger's face was a little flushed from our kiss. I expected her to tell me that we better not, but she surprised me, "I'd still like that, maybe we can all get to be friends." Then she slid into her car, closed the door and drove away, waving at me.

What the hell had just happened I wondered? I hadn't said a thing to her to imply that Michelle and I had an open marriage. I certainly didn't want to do anything to jeopardize Ginger and Eric's marriage, but I still had to wonder about the possibility.

I drove home in a bit of a haze, unloaded the car and climbed into bed. That night I had sweet dreams of a girl I used to know. As soon as I started to undress her I woke up! I lay there for at least another hour going over and over that conversation and kiss, trying to imagine some way to make it go further. I finally came to the conclusion that it'd be impossible and went back to sleep.

Thursday when I got home from work, Michelle's car was in the driveway. Was I excited, nervous and a little scared when I parked behind her? That would undoubtedly be one of the biggest understatements of the year! When I opened the door, and there she stood, in all her beauty, smiling at me, the only thing I could think to say was, "Hi,"

"Hi to you too," her lovely voice answered back.

I couldn't take it any longer. I rushed over to her and planted my lips on hers in one of the best, most passionate kisses we've had for a very long time! My arms were around my wife, and her hands were caressing my face as she kissed me. It had been nearly five days since we'd seen each other, except briefly at McDonald's Monday afternoon which seemed like an eternity ago. The only thing I wanted to do at the moment was to take her upstairs to bed and make wild, abandoned love with her!

Michelle, on the other hand, had other plans. She wanted to talk, to discuss why she'd gone away. We sat down on the couch, and I sat patiently, waiting for her to start. She finally did.

"You know I love you, right?" Michelle began.

I took her hand and kissed her again as my answer before she went on, "And you know that I love Shaun?"

If I hadn't known the same feelings for Jacqui, I don't think I'd have understood or been able to handle her being in love two people. But I did understand that she did and that I'd promoted it since she first told me about him. I was just a little scared where this might be leading. "Yes, I know."

I'm sure she could see the fright on my face, "Well, I don't want to move in with him if that's what you're worried about." To be honest, that's exactly what I was worried about, the way she said she loved him. Then she went on, "But I want to keep seeing him - a lot."

I told her, "I haven't changed my thoughts about that, I love you seeing him. Have you talked to him since you got home?

"Not yet, I wanted to see you first. I'll probably call him and maybe try to spend the night with him tomorrow." She paused a bit and added with that cute smile on her face, "If it's okay with you?"

"It's more than okay with me; I love you being with him." I knew that I wasn't nearly ready to ask her to stop seeing Shaun - or someone else if she wanted to, the excitement of her being with another guy was still as strong as ever inside me. I thought about what she'd told me about Nicole asking her to come to work at the Honey Bunzz. 'Work,' that's such a relative word! I asked her, "But what about the other thing?"

"I'm assuming by 'other thing,' you're talking about the Honey Bunzz?"

"Yes my love, I think that's a fair assumption. What have you decided about their offer?"

"Well, I've decided what I want. But before I tell you, I need to hear from you what you think about it."

"OK, I'll tell you. I like the new you; I like that you're sexy, and that other men think you're sexy. I know it's screwed up that I want to see you performing like that, but I can't help it. In short, I want you to do it. It's just so sexy to watch you." I was thinking to myself that I wouldn't even mind if she went home with someone once in a while, even if I never knew about it, that she did it just because she was horny and couldn't wait to get home either with Shaun or me. I wondered how Shaun felt about her stripping and maybe having a little dalliance now and then.

"Good because that's what I've decided too. I can't believe what I'm about to say, but I'm going to be a stripper!"

God, I couldn't take it anymore! I took her hand and together we went to our bedroom. We made such sweet love that night, the kind we used to have all the time with deep, passionate kisses and long, slow lovemaking. I could hardly hold back, loving this woman like I do. It's so hard to explain when you're in love, as Michelle and I are but still want and crave that other person in our sex lives. I want her sex life with Shaun, and now her newly found exhibitionism that she enjoys so much.

When we finished making love, there was a degree of common sense left, but not much. I asked Michelle, "If you go to the Honey Bunzz regularly, what are the chances that someone will recognize you, either a client or even a co-worker?"

"I suppose there's always that chance, but what if they do? I'm not going to mix that with my real career. I don't think they'd realize it was me anyhow, do you?"

"I guess likely not, they might think she looks like you but the way brains work, it's going to be so out of context with the real you that they'd be sure it wasn't. I think if you did much talking on stage, though, they'd most likely recognize your voice before your face."

Yeah, there was a danger. But what were the consequences if someone did realize it was Michelle on the stage? Would she get fired? I seriously doubted that because she was so much a part of that law firm that they'd likely go out of business without her. Heck, it might even bring in more business if they realized the legal assistant was the same person as the sexy Amber.

Michelle thought about something else, "What would embarrass me though is if someone from our square dance club saw me."

"Yeah, that would be a nice topic of discussion at a dance, wouldn't it? 'Oh hi Michelle, by the way, didn't I see you last Saturday with no clothes on?'" I don't think we want to have that conversation.

"I don't think there's much chance of that happening, though, do you?" she asked.

"No, I seriously doubt it. Probably if it did happen, they'd be as embarrassed being seen there."

I asked her when she planned to start.

"I'll call them tomorrow and tell them I'm going to do it and see when they want me to starrt."

I told her, "Probably Saturday. They'll want you as soon as they can get you!"

"Mmm, maybe." She shivered a little bit; I think from just the idea of what she was about to do.

I was anxious to tell Michelle about running into my old crush Ginger, so I asked her, "Do you remember Ginger from high school?"

"You mean our basketball star, Ginger?"

"Yeah, that one. Well, I ran into her at Costco the other day. She and her family just moved back here from Spokane. I suggested we might invite them to dinner sometime?" I didn't mention what happened in the parking lot, but I did tell her, "I had a little bit of a crush on her in school."

Michelle glanced over at me with a smile on her face, "Just a little crush? I think we definitely should invite them over then."

robertl
robertl
1,614 Followers
12