Michelle's New Profession Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers

When both our bodies had finished shuddering, I fell down on his chest, my lips to his. My mouth was dry but just a few seconds of Jeremy's tongue probing mine seemed to resolve that. We rolled over to our sides and kissed until I began to wonder what time it was. I switched on the light on the nightstand and was shocked that it was nearly nine-O'clock in the morning!

I had several things to do that day, so rolled out of bed and told Jeremy I was going to shower. After showering and drying off, I paraded into the bedroom still naked. Jeremy's eyes couldn't get enough of me which thrilled me. He didn't have to say any words, his eyes looking me up and down and the expression on his face said it all. I told him he'd better shower too, that he'd had a hot, sweaty night.

I watched his backside as he strolled toward the bathroom. He had a nice, firm but small butt and not an ounce of fat anywhere. He was a very nice looking young man!

I dressed while he was in the shower, a simple pair of slacks and a loose fitting blouse. I remembered from the night before that I wanted to take him shopping. When I heard the shower go off, I waited a couple minutes, then opened the bathroom door. Jeremy was standing there stark naked, looking a little embarrassed. I went in, wrapped my arms around his neck so that my lips were about an inch from his and told him, "I bet no girl has ever told you that you have a beautiful body."

He got a grin on his face and said, "No, I think you'd probably be the first."

"Well, you do and I love it. Thank you so much for last night and this morning!" Then I kissed him very briefly and left him alone to get dressed.

After breakfast, I drove Jeremy to Nordstrom's and took him shopping for underwear. He was a bit embarrassed, but I convinced him that girls liked nice underwear on their guys as much as guys do on girls. I bought him a couple pair of silk undies and several nice boxers, telling him it was my birthday present to him.

Jeremy had taken a taxi to the hotel the night before because of not having anywhere to park so I took him back to his house and dropped him off, giving him a last kiss and thanking him for a wonderful time again.

Robert

I'd been a nervous wreck all evening waiting to hear from Michelle. When I finally got her text, I knew it was actually going to happen. She was going to indoctrinate Jeremy to the joys of sex and I was excited. My cock was at full mast waiting for her to call. We'd made sure she knew how to call me and mute the phone so she could set it down next to the bed and I could listen.

The call came. I heard Michelle breathing hard and knew she was excited. Then she muted it and I heard nothing. I listened and was almost in a panic. In her excitement, she'd done something wrong and muted it so I couldn't listen! I felt like throwing the damn phone across the room, maybe pounding it with a hammer! There wasn't a damn thing I could do. My wife was in a hotel room seducing a twenty-one year old virgin, expecting me to be listening, and I was helpless!

I sat through the next couple hours in total frustration! I had to wait until she got home to tell me about her date with Jeremy, knowing it wouldn't be even close to actually listening to it. Then she thought it'd be fun to write it for my story. That was at least something... a lot more than I expected, since she'd always shrugged off my requests for her to write something before. I asked her about her Saturday night date and she just said that she'd tell me about it later.

robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers
12