Michelle's Sexuality Awakens

Story Info
The complete love story.
21k words
4.36
62.7k
60
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,609 Followers

This is a follow-up to my original story, "The Night I Shared my Wife." It's not necessary to read that one to understand this one. But you might want to in order to get background and explain the references I make to that night. Thank you very much to Whoredinarygirl and Nickitaylor for their outstanding help in editing this story!

*****

Jan 1, 2014, a new year. Michelle and I were sitting at our dining room table playing a dice game with her parents after cleaning up the dinner dishes. After Michelle's mom won the game by about 3,000 points, I asked them if they would excuse us for a few minutes. I had been anxious all day, waiting for a few minutes of freedom from our company to show Michelle the story that had just been published, so I asked her if she would read something on the internet with me. Although I didn't realize it at the time, that was the instant that changed our marriage, likely forever.

I was thrilled that after two rejections, my story about Michelle, my friend Alec and I having a night of sexual bliss in Kodiak, Alaska was finally published on Literotica on Dec 31st. Now that it was online, I wanted Michelle to read it. I hadn't shown it to her earlier, because I was pretty sure she would be too embarrassed to let me publish it. I was pretty nervous watching her read it. She didn't say anything, but from her facial expressions, it was pretty obvious I had been right. Her face got redder and redder, accompanied by a look of utter disbelief. When she finished it, she looked over at me, "Honey, I can't believe you did that!"

I knew she would be embarrassed, but I was worried about how angry she might be too. "Well, what did you think?"

"That was between us. Why would you put it out there for everyone to read? What if someone recognizes us?"

"Nobody is going to recognize us in that story baby, and it was just too much fun to keep to ourselves. It's the kind of story other people enjoy reading."

"What if Alec reads it? or someone from Sitkinak? Any of them would know it's us, even someone I worked with way back then. What about your brother or, for that matter, anyone from either of our families? I don't want them knowing about that night," she trailed off, blushing.

"Well," I responded, trying to reason with her, "if it was Alec or someone from Sitkinak, they already knew about it and would love reading about the details. As for any of our family, what are the odds? Probably about one in ten million?" Michelle was silent; I could see her mind working. Would she be angry? Would she forgive me if she was? She stood there for a whole minute. Towards the end she visibly relaxed, and met my eyes.

"Yes, I know you're right. We had a lot of fun and I have to admit, it does make a pretty good story." She paused before going on, "Your description of that night is just right. There's only one fairly significant mistake you made. But before we talk about that, you never told me my making love with Alec that morning had hurt you like that. Honey, I'm sorry, I never realized."

"It was a long time ago and I got over it. Looking back, that morning really turned me on and writing about it was so much fun. It was OK, just a little hard to watch at the time. Now, what mistake did I make? Everything in the story is like I remember it happening."

"Well, almost everything in the story is perfect, but you mentioned that our wedding night was my first time."

Whoa! She had my attention now! What the heck does she mean by that? That was one comment I didn't expect! I certainly didn't know anything about any lovers she might have had before me and had never even imagined that that was a possibility. She was so sweet and actually kind of bashful all through high school. She wouldn't sleep with me until our wedding night and even then she was bashful and had to undress in the dark. But, I had to admit to myself there were several years between high school and the time we started going together. I asked her "OK, honey, do you want to tell me about it?"

"We need to wait until later after mom and dad go home. I'll fill you in on a couple details from when I was in college that I might not have mentioned before."

Wow, was I curious. I couldn't even begin to imagine what was going through her mind, what she was going to tell me. It was only about 4:30 PM and we didn't expect our company to go home until around 9:00 that night. I had at least five hours to stew on what Michelle was going to tell me. I was a nervous wreck the whole evening.

Finally, after we were snuggled in bed, she started, "This is going to be a little hard, so give me time to finish. Please don't interrupt me."

"As you know, I went to Washington State for four years. Well, while I was there, I went steady with a guy. His name was Mike. I was 18 when I met him at a party at one of my girlfriend's apartments. He was one of the hottest guys I had ever met, we talked quite a while, danced together and he kissed me. Now that I'm thinking about it, I remember it all so clearly. Mike led me to one of the bedrooms, kissed me harder, and began to remove my clothes. I'd had a little too much to drink and didn't want to stop him. He took my nipple in his mouth, laid me on the bed and we made love."

I was absolutely flabbergasted. We have been married over fifteen years now and this is the first inkling that I had of any affair before we met. I thought I was jealous of Alec that night in Kodiak. Now I find out Michelle had a lover I never knew about and she jumped in bed with him the first time they met! She and I went together nearly nine months before she slept with me, and that was our wedding night. I know I was away in the Coast Guard a lot of that time, but still... I was there with her a heck of a lot more than one night! It's not like I didn't try. What the heck did this guy have that I didn't?

"After that first time, Mike and I got together pretty frequently to have sex. If I was feeling horny during the night, I would go to his apartment. He had given me a key, so I'd slip in. If he was awake, we'd undress each other, climb in bed, and make love. It was more fun when he was already asleep. Do you remember the night I slept with Alec, then I climbed in bed with you in the middle of the night, woke you up kissing you and we made love?"

"It would be kinda hard to forget about the sexiest night in my life!"

"Well, that's what it was like with Mike. I'd get undressed, quietly climb in bed with him, and sometimes start French kissing him or maybe lean over him with a boob in his mouth and wiggle just enough so that he'd wake up sucking on my nipple."

"It didn't take long until he got in the habit of sleeping naked, hoping that I might stop by. Occasionally, he would already be hard, I guess from dreaming about me. Whenever I went over, I was already really horny so I'd be wet enough to carefully climb on top of him, and slide my pussy down on his cock while he was still asleep. No matter how I woke him up, he always seemed to enjoy it, but waking up inside me was his favorite."

I'm lying there next to my wife, slack jawed, hardly believing what I was hearing. This is my good girl Michelle, who I've been married to for fifteen years? I knew she had that one night of sex with Alec that I had instigated, but I would have sworn under oath to a Supreme Court Justice he was the only other one she had been intimate with besides me. Unfortunately while she's telling me about this, I'm getting turned on and was hard as a rock!

Michelle took a short break from her story, wrapped her fingers around me sliding them up and down my shaft, squeezing just right, and asked if we should do something different for a while and finish telling me about Mike later.

"No, I need to hear this story," I insisted, determined to learn everything I could about a big part of my wife that I never knew. Horny as I already was, I needed her to finish telling me about Mike. I found it ironic that she considered this 'just a few little details I might not have mentioned.' Pretty damn significant details, I thought!

"OK," she continued in agreement, keeping her fingers gently sliding up and down on me while she talked. "Mike never knew when I'd stop by. I liked to keep it irregular, so it would be a surprise to him. Sometimes he was horny and would call and ask me to stop by. I never thought that was quite as much fun, but if I was free, I'd go over and we'd fuck. He couldn't come to my place since I was living in a dorm with several other girls."

"We went out quite a bit and tried to find fun places to have sex. I don't know why, but when I was with Mike, I did things that I never would have imagined earlier. We thought it was fun to be a little risqué out in public sometimes. Once, we were watching a sexy movie at the Village Centre Theater, I think it was Wild Things or something like that. We slipped out of the movie right after a hot threesome scene, went to the girls restroom, and Mike fucked me in the toilet stall. That was exciting, not knowing when someone else might come in and hear me moaning or Mike's balls slapping against me while he rammed himself in and out of my pussy. Then when we were watching the rest of the movie, he was rubbing my pussy and pushing his fingers in and out of me the whole time, driving me crazy. While he did that, I was rubbing him under his pants, making sure he was just as uncomfortable. When we finally got back to his apartment we tore each other's clothes off and fucked each other all night."

Can this be the same girl I'm married to? She and I have never done much more than a light kiss on the lips where somebody might see us. She slaps my hand away if I try to slip it under her blouse. And now, she's telling me she fucked a guy in a public restroom where someone could walk in anytime?

It seemed to me that Michelle was having a lot of fun, filling me in on all the little details of her and Mike's sexy escapades. I wasn't sure if she was trying to shock me even more or was simply enjoying feeling how turned on I was getting, with her fingers still teasing my completely hard and rigid cock. I wondered if she was intentionally tormenting me for writing the story about her and Alec. To be honest, I was getting a little angry for this revelation after fifteen years. It was hard to believe that this significant a part of Michelle's life would go unmentioned for that long. But that little bit of anger sure wasn't dimming the lust I was feeling for my wife right then!

She went on, "We never really clicked together except for the sex." She paused, apparently gathering her thoughts on the only other steady lover in her life. "He was a good looking, really hot guy and I liked him a lot, but he wasn't someone I wanted to spend my life with. He was a city guy and I liked the country and outdoors. He was going to go back home to Seattle after school and I detested big cities. Neither of us could compromise. It was OK while we were in college. We were both living in Pullman, but afterward we knew we were too different to be together."

"We talked about me moving in with him at school, but I didn't want to do that. I thought it was more fun to surprise him by climbing in bed with him, rather than sleeping together all the time. Sometimes when we were particularly horny we spent the night together, but usually I went back to my dorm after we fucked. That seemed like the best way to keep the sex fresh between us. And besides, I really didn't want my mom and dad knowing about our arrangement. They knew I was dating Mike, but not anything about us sleeping together."

This was a lot for me to take in and I had to ask, "Was there anyone else?"

"No, just Mike," she met my eyes as she assured me.

"Is that all?" I asked. "When did you quit seeing him?"

"The night after my graduation from college," she recalled. "I went to dinner with my mom and dad to celebrate, then told them I was going to celebrate with some friends, but drove over to Mike's apartment and we spent the night making love." Her voice trailed off very softly, barely audible, "I think that was the first night we didn't have sex just for the fun of sex. We kissed, we made love, and we cried in each other's arms because we both knew it was the end." Then she took a deep breath and went on, "The next morning, I got a few hours sleep, kissed Mike goodbye, met my mom and dad at their hotel, followed them home and haven't seen or heard from him since. That was about six months before you and I started going together."

I didn't think I really wanted an answer to this, but I had to ask, "Did you love him?""

She paused quite a while before answering, "I loved what Mike did to me. Our sex was good, really good." Then her voice quieted, "I liked him a lot and maybe thought I loved him at the time. I cried all the way home that day. I cried almost every day from missing him. But I didn't really know what real love was until I met you. After we met, I understood the difference between love and sex. I fell in love with you that first night playing in the snow and my crying about Mike stopped. I still missed him, but then I realized it was the sex with him I was missing. You made me happy. I knew you were the love of my life that Mike never could have been."

With that, she kissed me, long and hard.

Wow, this was pretty hard to take. My good girl wife, who I thought had been as naïve about sex as I was when we married, had a pretty big sex life before me. Four years of sex with one guy! Turns out I was the naive one.

I had to ask her, "Honey, why are you telling me this after this long? How could we have been married fifteen years with you never mentioning that you had a lover for four years before we met?"

Her voice was no more than a whisper, "At first, I was afraid. I didn't want to lose you, so I didn't say anything. Then, after we were married, It wasn't something I was proud of and honestly didn't want to bring it up. If you had asked me if there had ever been someone else I would have told you about it then. And, why now? Because of what you wrote about our wedding. I thought it was time you needed to know everything."

Another thing made me curious. "On our first night together, our wedding night, you wouldn't let me see you naked. If you had been with another guy for four years, why were you acting so bashful?"

"That's because it was with you, our first time," she responded, as if the answer was obvious. "You were special to me and I loved you. I don't know, it just seemed so much different than with Mike. You and I were making love and with Mike it was only about the sex."

"You had sex with Mike the first night you met him. We went together nine months before we slept together...and that was after we got married. Why wouldn't you sleep with me before then?"

Her voice was starting to quiver and I saw a tear fall from her eye. "The first time we went out, playing in the snow that night, I was already falling in love with you. I was afraid of what you'd think of me and I didn't want to lose you. When you came home again in May, I knew that I wanted to spend my life with you. When you asked me to marry you, it was the happiest moment of my life. From then on, I wanted our wedding night to be special. I wanted it to be our first time."

Now she was openly crying so I told her, "Baby, I love you more than life. You were probably right. One of the things I liked about you then was your innocence. I honestly don't know what might have happened if you'd gone to bed with me right away. I probably would have still fallen in love with you, but I'm glad we waited. And yes, our wedding night was the most special time I've had in my life! As far as everything you told me about Mike, the past is in the past and right now, I love you and you love me is all that matters." Then I wiped away her tears and just held her close to me for several minutes.

I had to admit, as much as this story had shocked and angered me, hearing about Michelle's love life with Mike, and her expressing her love for me so emotionally had really turned me on. She had just laid her soul bare to me, conveying a whole side to her life that she's held in for the last fifteen years. I knew I should be angry enough to storm out the door, but it had the opposite effect on me. I couldn't love this girl any more than I did right then and wanted to show her how I felt about her.

Since it was a pretty cold night, she had worn her flannel nightgown to bed. Right then, I couldn't think of anything sexier. Slipping it off of her breast, I took her sensitive nipple in my mouth and sucked, engorging it into a sharp point. She always loved my nipple nibbles and tonight she was extra sensitive, pulling my mouth hard down on her breast. I kissed across her chest to her other nipple, and south on her tummy, gradually working her nightgown down and off her hips. By the time I reached her pussy, she was writhing and moaning, begging me to fuck her. I was amazed that she seemed far hornier than normal. Our lovemaking had waned somewhat in the last several years, but tonight we were both on fire! I was literally dizzy with desire for her. It certainly seemed that Michelle reliving her years with Mike had affected her as much as it had me. When I just began to suck on her clit, she orgasmed, spurting all over my face. She and I were both in that heavenly place we couldn't even remember. Michelle was visibly shaking from her lust and had a fire in her eyes that I hadn't seen for many years, probably since that night she spent with Alec in Kodiak.

After she came, she wanted me inside her, but even though I was totally rock hard, I wasn't ready to give her that yet. She had kept me on edge since midafternoon when she dropped her bombshell, and now I wanted to tease her and punish her. I wanted her to desperately want me inside her. In order to take some of the tension off the night, I wanted to play. And Michelle was going to be the toy...and love every second of it!

I nibbled on her pussy lips, reaching my tongue as deep inside her as I could, loving the taste of her and nibbling on that clit. Michelle was moaning from deep inside herself, totally out of control and literally begging me to fuck her and fuck her hard! This was the excitement that we both had been craving for so long. Instead of fucking her like she was begging for, I drew away from her pussy and kissed the inside of her thigh, slowly working my lips down her leg to the bottom of her ticklish foot and sucked on each of her toes, driving her wilder and wilder, if that was even possible. Then I started on her other foot, reversing the process, starting with sucking on her toes and working up her leg to her thigh, lingering there just between her thigh and those sensitive pussy lips. Instead of giving her the satisfaction of sucking more of her cum out of her pussy, I kissed up her tummy, through her cleavage to her lips where we kissed, frantically sucking on each other's tongues. When I couldn't take it any longer, I plunged my cock into her filling her completely in one quick motion groaning myself and getting a big "Ahhhh" out of my wife as she threw her head back and thrust up onto me. I made several hard and fast plunges into her, then pulled myself completely out of her. She grabbed at my butt, trying to pull me back and screaming "Nooo, FUCK ME!"

I rolled over and snuggled up to her like we had finished making love, drawing her nipple back into my mouth, with Michelle clawing at my back trying to pull me back on top of her. Finally, I rolled her over onto her knees, spread her wide and let her guide my cock into her engorged pussy from behind. This time, I was completely out of control, only able to thrust into her a few times before I climaxed into her, with Michelle screaming and clawing at the bed covers while she orgasmed with me.

robertl
robertl
1,609 Followers