Michelle's Sexuality Awakes Ch. 03

Story Info
I shop at Victoria's Secret.
3.6k words
4.42
46.8k
23
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers

I was hoping that my imagination wasn't outpacing what the reality would be. This could all turn out to be a big disappointment. The other possibility that was rolling around in the back of my brain was that Michelle would fall for Mike and then want him over me. Unfortunately, I was so obsessed with thinking about Michelle with another guy that the fear factor was relegated to the small part of my brain that was actually thinking clearly. But if I gave in to my fear, there probably wouldn't ever be another opportunity. If I backed out, I was sure Michelle wouldn't ever want to do this again. I simply had to trust her. She told me there wasn't any chance of falling in love with Mike and I had to believe that. I also couldn't even let her suspect my fear or I was sure she would either back out or be overly reserved with him.

When Michelle and I had talked about our night with Alec, the day after that night in Kodiak, she told me that once she decided to seduce him, she was going all the way and doing it so that it would be the best it could possibly be. I felt the same way about this. If Michelle is going to Seattle to fuck an old boyfriend, I want it to be as perfect as possible. And with that in mind, I decided that I wanted Michelle to be sex-starved as well. Their date was three weeks away. If we abstain from sex for that time, I know she'll be over the top horny like she was in Kodiak, making her sex with Mike all the better.

The only problem was that going without for that long was likely going to nearly kill me as well, especially after the great sex we'd been having the last few weeks. And now, anticipating Michelle and Mike, their first night together after sixteen years! I was going to go through with it anyway though. I decided that between now and then, I would have some fun with her, teasing her, even torturing her with anticipation. "Honey, starting now, you're going to practice a little abstinence too. No sex for the next three weeks!"

She looked at me like I had lost my mind. "Sweetheart, three weeks is a long time." Michelle asked, "Do you think you can stay away from me for that long?"

"Given the reward at the end of the tunnel, I can. And, I know you can stay away from me because I'm not going to let you make love with me. And I don't want you relieving yourself either. I want your night with Mike to be more than spectacular for you. To be fair, I'll play by the same rules and not relieve myself either."

Over the next few days, we talked about her trip: how to get to Seattle, where to stay, and what she should take to wear. I told her that this was her trip, so I wasn't going to Seattle with her. She didn't want to drive that far by herself, so we decided to make an airline reservation leaving Friday and coming back home Saturday.

I thought about that a little bit and suggested to her that she might want to stay another day, as long as she's going that far, so maybe we should make the return flight on Sunday instead of Saturday.

"You know we're going to sleep together Friday night, right? You want me to spend two nights and all day Saturday with Mike?"

"Actually, I wasn't anticipating much 'sleeping.' It seems like a waste to spend all that money for just one night. It would make a lot more sense to make a weekend out of it."

"No, I want the return reservation on Saturday," she said decidedly. "Mike and I haven't seen each other or even talked for sixteen years. Things might not go as well as you're thinking and I don't want to be trapped in Seattle. When we make the flight arrangements, we can set it up so I can postpone it until Sunday if things turn out OK between us."

I told her that I'd make her a hotel reservation. I made her reservation in the Honeymoon Suite of the Sheraton for two nights, Friday and Saturday, pretty sure after she's talked about how hot Mike is, that she's going to want that second night.

Michelle wondered what she should take with her to wear. "I'll pick up something for you," I told her.

I started shopping for new clothes. I wanted outfits for two evenings and one day. I remembered how much Michelle's sexy outfit in Kodiak affected her and I wanted something just as sexy for her date with Mike. I decided that sexy, sexy, sexy would be the theme of everything I send with her. I was determined not to tell her anything about what I was sending, except that it would be a surprise when she unpacked her bag at the hotel.

I visited Victoria's Secret in the Columbia Center mall, in Kennewick, with her measurements and a list of things I wanted. I gave the list to a very pretty sales girl. Her name tag said 'Jacqui, Assistant Manager' and she went over it with me. She reminded me of the sales girl in the scene with Chevy Chase in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, who pulled her skirt up demonstrating her sexy underwear. I accidentally noticed she didn't have a ring on her finger.

I wanted a bra/panty set, garter belt, stockings, two nightgowns, a transparent whitish blouse, mid-thigh length skirt, an evening dress, and a bikini in case she wants to go swimming at the hotel. I told Jacqui that I wanted everything to be sexy as hell, but very elegant.

"I think we can handle sexy here. Are these for your wife or a girlfriend?"

"They're for my wife."

"What are you guys doing, going on a cruise or something? You're going to be a lucky guy seeing her in these."

"No," I told her, "they're not for me to see on her. They're for my wife's Valentine date with a college boyfriend." That certainly got her attention. She told me how hot that sounded.

"OK, let's look around and see what we can find. Can she come in to try them on?"

"No, I'm going to surprise her," I answered. "She's going to Seattle to meet him for an evening that I anticipate will turn into the weekend and I don't want her to know anything about what she's going to have to wear until she gets there."

"Wow, that sounds like fun," said Jacqui with a gleam in her eye. "Wish you were my hubby, treating me like that."

As pretty as Jacqui was, that sounded kind of nice to me too. She was probably in her mid to late twenties, cute face and built pretty much like Michelle. To be honest, I thought Michelle was much prettier. But I'm always a little prejudiced comparing other girls to Michelle. That didn't stop me later from admiring her shape as she bent over to pick out the clothes on my list. Her low cut blouse revealed an ample cleavage, and that always sets my blood pumping.

"I know you have her measurements written down, but it would be helpful to have one of her dresses that fits her well to make sure of the size. We can look around to see what you might like, but before we decide on the size, why don't you bring in a dress."

She knew exactly the blouse I would want and took me right to it. It was soft and extremely transparent, just like the one that night in Kodiak. "Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for." We found a short leather skirt that would probably be about mid-thigh and an absolutely beautiful (and sexy) silk, strapless wrap dress that would cover just a little more than a towel. Michelle would be stunning wearing that dress!

For the daytime, I thought she might want something a bit more casual, so I found a soft, very thin cashmere sweater (picked one out about a half size too small, to make sure it would fit nice and tight over her braless breasts) and a pair of matching pants. Then we found an unlined white bikini swimsuit that the sales girl said would show her nipples very plainly when wet. "Has she ever worn a swimsuit like this?" she asked.

"No, but that's kind of the point. She hasn't ever done anything like this at all and I want her to stretch herself outside her comfort zone." I paused, deliberating. "In that same vein of thought, stretching her comfort zone, I'm only getting her one bra/panty set and telling her that she can only wear it once, so she'll have to decide which of the two evening outfits she wants to wear underwear with, and not at all with her daytime outfit." Jacqui thought that was just too delicious since either outfit would be extremely revealing without neither a bra nor panties.

We talked about colors and decided on red, since it was Valentine's Day, a soft pink bra/panty (still nicely transparent), and matching garter and stockings. The panties weren't much more than some lace tying together little triangles in the front and back. She commented to me that the bra and panties would scream "FUCK ME" when a guy saw them, especially under that transparent blouse!

For shoes, she told me that Michelle would need to come in to find something that fit. She said she would know the colors we picked out so she could help her find some matching high heels. I thought the ankle strap high heels, of which there were several styles were about the sexiest, so that's what she was going to show Michelle. She gave me her schedule, to make sure that she would be working when I brought Michelle in for the shoes.

They also sold perfume, so I asked her for the very best perfume that would drive a guy and girl absolutely crazy with lust. She picked one out and sprayed a little on her neck and in her cleavage and leaned out over the counter. It smelled wonderfully sexy when I leaned in close, so I agreed that's what I wanted Michelle to wear. In addition to the perfume, I couldn't help but notice her sexy little bra under her loose fitting blouse. That little display had to be on purpose. I thought. She also picked out makeup and lipstick to make sure Michelle had the right colors for the outfits, and gave me a color chip to give the manicurist for her nails.

Before I left, I had a thought. "Jacqui, you're really close to the same size as Michelle. How about if you tried them on for me instead of me bringing in a dress." I really hoped she would say yes, I wanted to see what they would look like on a pretty girl.

Jacqui looked at Michelle's measurements and told me "They are nearly identical to me, but we don't usually do that for customers."

"Not usually? But how often do you have a husband buying sexy clothes for his wife to wear on a date to seduce an old boyfriend?"

She looked at me with a bemused expression on her pretty face and said, "I'm sorry, I wish I could, but company policy says we can't." She stopped a minute and thought about it a bit before she went on, "It's 8:15 now and we close at 9:00. How about if you come back then and I'll try them on for you after the store closes and everyone else leaves."

That sounded great to me, so I told her I would be back.

I wandered around the mall for the next 45 minutes, my heart fluttering at what I was about to do. It's every guys' fantasy to watch a pretty girl trying on sexy clothes for him. The mall was pretty well empty by 9:00, so I felt a little self conscious tapping on the Victoria's Secret door. Fortunately, Jacqui was watching for me and let me in right away. "I really appreciate you doing this for me." I told her.

"I think it will be my pleasure," as she led me to the back of the store where she already had several items picked out. She got a big grin on her face as she asked me, "Tell me, how is it that your wife is going on this date with her old boyfriend? I think this is about the hottest thing I've heard of since I started here. Oh, by the way, what's your name?"

"Robert, and my wife's name is Michelle. We've been married a little over fifteen years."

Their dressing rooms had doors you couldn't see through, but were open enough to talk, so I told her the story, starting when Michelle seduced my friend in Kodiak and spent the night with him. I told her very briefly about that night, that I had watched them make love several times, then again in the morning. About then, Jacqui opened the dressing room door, asking me to come in. She said there were security cameras outside, but not in the dressing rooms. She was wearing the sexiest, most transparent blouse I think I had ever seen. Her nipples stood out clearly under the flimsy red bra she had on under it. The leather skirt came about 6" above her knees. I couldn't help myself, "Wow, Jacqui, you're absolutely beautiful with that." I told her that Michelle had worn a similar blouse and bra the night with Alec and it had driven the two of us absolutely crazy all night.

"I think your wife's boyfriend will probably approve, don't you?" she asked as she kind of pulled the skirt up her leg to show me the sexy panties for just a second. Then, she shooed me out of the dressing room and closed the door again.

As she was changing again, I went on with the story. "When I watched them make love that night, besides being pretty jealous, I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life. Ever since, I've kind of had a fantasy about seeing her make love with another guy again."

"Then, last December I found out about a website that amateur writers could write and have their story published. So, I decided to write the story about that night in Kodiak. But, I needed to give some background info about Michelle and how we met and married and one thing I said was that she was a virgin on our wedding night. Right after it was published, I asked Michelle to read it."

Then, Jacqui drew meme back into the dressing room again wearing the wrap dress. OH MY GOD! She was a vision of absolute loveliness and I told her so. I could definitely tell that she wasn't wearing a bra. For one thing, the dress was so skimpy I didn't think it would be possible to wear one under it without it showing and for another, her nipples were prominently poking their way through the thin silk material. The whole Victoria's Secret shopping thing already had me horny, especially after the last week without any sex, but seeing Jacqui in that blouse, then this dress was really doing a number on me. And thinking that this is what my wife would be wearing with Mike for a whole evening was turning me on even more. It was getting embarrassing, since I was sure Jacqui could see how hard I was getting.

Then she told me she remembered that I was telling Michelle she could only wear the panties once. She sat down facing me on the bench in the dressing room and showed me how high the dress pulled up her thigh when she sat down. If she didn't cross her legs, she couldn't avoid showing her pussy. OH MY GOD again! This I never expected! She only gave me a brief glance, but my blood was already boiling and this nearly put me over the top. I was really beginning to like this girl, in more ways than one.

I assumed she was finished, but she said she had one more thing she needed to check the size for me. I assumed she was going to show me the sweater we had picked out. So, I continued telling her, "After Michelle read it, she told me that I had made a little mistake about her being a virgin. I spent the rest of the evening a nervous wreck until that night when she told me that she had a college boyfriend, Mike, that she had been intimate with for four years before I met her. She told me how they made love, fucked to be more accurate, over four years. The more she talked, the hornier I got and when she finished, we had the best sex in years."

Before I could finish the story, Jacqui opened the dressing room door again. This time, wearing a nightgown she had picked out. It was a little silky babydoll, totally transparent with nothing under it except a tiny matching g-string. If I had thought she looked sexy before, she had raised the stakes about tenfold!

"I thought maybe you might like to see what your wife will be wearing to bed with her boyfriend." I have to admit, Michelle was far from my mind right then. Jacqui was so beautiful. But, she reminded me that this is what Michelle will be wearing when she goes to bed with a guy and my poor cock was just about to burst a seam in my pants.

"Maybe, just so you get a little more idea how your wife will feel to her boyfriend, you need to rub your hands over this just a little." I couldn't believe what she had said. I moved closer to her and took her in my arms, caressing down her waist and up her back. She leaned into me, nuzzling her soft cheek against mine and whispered to me "I'm so horny." With that, she turned her face toward me and kissed me, her tongue invading my mouth, her hands behind my head pulling me to her. Jacqui still smelled of the sexy perfume she had demonstrated to me earlier and I was every bit as horny as she was, maybe even more so. I savored this kiss for much too long before I pulled away and started to tell her I couldn't. But, before I could say anything, she slipped a strap off one shoulder and pulled me down to suck on that beautiful nipple. I was so enjoying her that I thought I had died and gone to heaven until I thought of my beautiful wife at home waiting for me and reluctantly pulled away.

"Jacqui, I can't. I want you so bad, but I've never cheated on Michelle and I can't start now."

She looked at me, kissed me lightly on the cheek, smiled and said, "You're just too wonderful. Tell me where I go to get you cloned! I'll get dressed."

I had a hard time talking after that, but I wanted to finish telling her about Michelle and Mike while she dressed. "After that night when Michelle told me about Mike, I finally got up the nerve to tell her about my fantasy of her with another guy and now I wanted it to be with Mike. So, after talking about it and having our best sex ever over the next couple weeks, Michelle finally called him, and here we are."

"That story just gets better and better. Please come back and tell me how it goes with them." Then, she put her personal phone number on her business card, slipping it in my shirt pocket, "And if you change your mind, call me."

She sacked up the clothing and perfume I was going to buy and told me, "I can't sell these after hours, but I'll keep them in the office until you come in with Michelle for her to try on shoes." Then she kissed me again, "Thank you for a wonderful evening. I really enjoyed it."

Wow, I bet she didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I had. But who am I to argue. I told her we would be back tomorrow and she accompanied me out the back door." I also told her how to find our story on the internet that I had written, starting this whole adventure.

I got home late and told Michelle I needed to shower. I was feeling pretty guilty and didn't her to notice a trace of Jacqui's perfume on me. When Michelle and I went to bed that night, I was so turned on from my Victoria's Secret shopping and Jacqui's modeling that I didn't dare try to tease her. It was hard enough to resist her from the opposite side of the bed! I wanted so bad to tell her all about it, but I have to admit I was afraid to. I just didn't know how she would react. And besides, I didn't want to give her any hints about what I was buying for her.

The next day, I took Michelle in and she picked out two pairs of 'fuck me' high heels. At the same time, I finished purchasing the items Jacqui and I had picked out the night before. The only thing Michelle knew about the outfits I had purchased were the general colors. As Jacqui finished selling me the items, she whispered to me, "Your wife is beautiful. I can't wait to hear about her date."

robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers