Michelle's Sexuality Awakes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed him away, but only so I could kneel in front of him. His cock was right in front of me. I held it in both hands and started to stroke it up and down...that made him groan. I couldn't help myself...t was hypnotic, so sexy. I stuck out my tongue and traced the shape of him with the tip of my tongue. I could feel his hands on my head, brushing the hair from my face so he could watch me. I kissed the tip of his cock over and over again. Each time, I opened my mouth a little wider until I took the whole head into my mouth. My tongue swirled cross the throbbing tip of his cock, and he groaned then. He staggered a little as if his knees were giving out.

I sucked more of him into my mouth and cradled his balls in my hand. The other hand still stroking the base of his member. He groaned and moaned, and held my head, gently trying to push more of his cock into my mouth. When he got to the back of my mouth, I felt like I was going to gag. But I stroked his cock harder and faster, pressing my tongue against the shaft. Finally he came in my mouth--but I pulled away and the rest sprayed across my face and breasts before the water washed it away. Mike sank to his knees and held me close as the water washed us clean.

Oh God, Robert. I had never felt anything like it; it was so amazing. But now... now I want nothing more than to do the same with you."

"After breakfast, food I mean, we decided to try out the hotel swimming pool. There was an older lady there that commented on what a nice couple Mike and I made, so I asked her to take a picture of us, which is the one I sent you.

When we got back to the hotel room, it would be an understatement to say that we were both so horny that we couldn't get out of our swim suits fast enough. Mike practically threw me on the bed and bored into my pussy with his mouth, licking, sucking and anything else he could do with his mouth. He spread me wide apart with his fingers so he could get deep with his mouth. Oh God, I was bucking and screaming until he climbed on the bed and shoved his cock in my mouth at the same time he was sucking on me. I licked and sucked on him, his balls, totally losing any control of myself. When neither one of us could stand it any longer, Mike rolled me over on my stomach, up on my knees and rammed himself into me. We had just had pretty fantastic sex just a few hours before so Mike lasted what seemed like forever, ramming his cock in and out of my pussy harder than I ever imagined. I don't even remember how many times I came. It must have been at least three or four until Mike finally had the most violent orgasm I've ever seen. God honey, it was so good. It was like the time I told you about after we watched the sexy movie, but so much better. After Mike finally came inside me, it must have taken us both ten minutes to catch our breath. That was the only time we really fucked instead of making love.

Wow, is that hot or what? That was exactly what I was hoping for. What else could I expect when I kept her horny for three weeks, sent those sexy clothes with her to sleep with the sexiest guy she's ever met. Hearing her tell about their sex together made it seem quite a bit more real than what I had thought it would be like between them though. I wasn't sure how my lovemaking to her was ever going to match what she had experienced with Mike.

It was plainly obvious that there would be a huge change in our relationship. I had every confidence that Michelle would always be mine. I trusted her completely that she would always come home to me. But I also didn't think that I'd ever be able to satisfy her again like I had for the first fifteen years of our marriage. Whether it's Mike, and I suspected that it would be, or another guy, from now on, she was going to want more than I could give. I didn't know if she would be mine alone ever again. Squeezing the genie back into this bottle was going to be totally impossible.

"After we came back down to earth, we got dressed and went Pike Sreet Market, where we wandered around through the shops, then we went to the Space Needle where I sent you the pictures from."

I asked her about that, kissing Mike in the public, when she always acts so reserved with me whenever anyone is around. "I don't know, can't really explain it. I guess it's just what Mike and I did in college and it seemed natural with him, especially where I know no one knows me."

The things I was learning that Michelle was willing to do with Mike that she and I hadn't ever done, that she was pushing her boundaries, I found so exciting and were turning me on even more.

"Saturday night was pretty much a repeat of Friday. We went to dinner, then dancing, but left a lot earlier back to my room and made love a couple times during the night. I have to admit, I fibbed to you about the nightgowns. I never got around to wearing either of them. I went to bed with Mike naked and we slept together naked both nights. Sunday morning, we got up and tried out the hot tub for the first time. I wasn't kidding about the hot tub, sex in the hot tub was out of this world! We need to get one! Then, we went to breakfast."

"What did you do the rest of Sunday, since the plane didn't leave until 5:00?"

"We, I, uh," she started to stammer, then collected her thoughts so she could go on, "We had about four hours after I checked out of the hotel until I needed to be at the airport, so Mike took me to his house on Lake Washington. He has an absolutely beautiful home overlooking the lake that he designed and had built. He showed me his boat, his landscaping around the outside of the house, he even has a small pool. Then we went inside. He started to show me everything, but we didn't get past his bedroom. When he finished showing me the bedroom, it was time to leave for the airport."

"Wait a minute, can you get a little more detailed about Mike showing you his bedroom? Tell me what happened in the bedroom?"

She paused a couple minutes. Then, with a twinkle in her eye, she suggested another alternative, "Honey, instead of just telling you, would you want me to take you in our bedroom and show you exactly what Mike and I did yesterday in his?"

I thought about that for a little while before I answered her. Was I really ready for that? From what she has already told me, I suspect it would have been pretty intimate, but there wasn't any way that I could say no, as I was too excited about the prospect of experiencing what she had done with Mike. "Yeah, I think I would like that."

"Ok, give me a few minutes to get myself ready, but I want you to think about it while I'm getting ready. It's going to be pretty intense." And, with that, she got up off the couch and left me alone while she went in the bedroom and closed the door. I wondered about what she had said while I was waiting. Will it turn me on or be overly jealous to see first hand what she and Mike did? I guess I won't know for sure until I witness it. The one thing I do know is that I can't miss this chance to see Michelle's wilder side.

Michelle took about a half hour before she came back out to get me and wow, what a transformation. She had changed her professional work clothes for the sexy skirt and sweater that she wore home from Seattle. Her hair was down, she had her makeup on and smelled strongly of that sexy perfume I bought from Victoria's Secret. This was the first time Michelle had worn it for me and it did exactly what the sales girl said, Michelle smelled so damn sexy! Between her sexy clothes and that perfume, I was already erect. I was imaging what an effect she had on Mike.

Michelle asked me if I was sure I wanted to go through with this. "When we go through that door, it will be Mike and I and there won't be any turning back."

I answered her by getting up off the couch and leading her into our bedroom.

When the door closed behind us, she looked around and told me "Mike, this room is absolutely beautiful, I love how you can look out the patio door to the lake." Then, she looked at me and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, her tongue invading my mouth in a very passionate embrace and pulled one of my hands under her sweater to her bare breast. What made this kiss seem so erotic to me was that I knew in Michelle's mind, it was Mike she was kissing. I was so horny from this that it didn't even register with me at the time, why was her kissing Mike so much more erotic to me than her kissing me? But, that's the way it was and I didn't even give it another thought.

When she broke from kissing me, she started unbuttoning my shirt and pushing it off of me, then unsnapped my pants, pushing them down, letting my cock spring free. Then, she pushed me down so I was sitting on the edge of the bed, got on her knees and slowly rolled her mouth over my cock, kissing me there, taking me inside her hot mouth to the root and started to suck until I was as hard as I was going to get, my manhood completely filling her mouth, her cheeks hollowed out from sucking.

This was so much more than Michelle had ever done with me before. She hadn't particularly liked my cock in her mouth, but right now was relishing the experience. And the reason is that this was Mike's cock she is making love to with her mouth, not mine. I came so close to losing it completely, imagining Mike's cock invading my wife's mouth like this.

Michelle, stood up, closed her eyes and started gyrating her hips, dancing to an imagined slow sexy song right in front of me. She very slowly pushed her sweater up over her head, revealing those luscious bare breasts and nipples. She slowly began running her fingers lightly over her body, one hand going to her breast where she encircled her nipple, squeezing and pinching, making it hard and pointed. Her other hand was working its way down her stomach, over her glorious curves, gliding to her waist and under her skirt, between her legs. Michelle's hips were moving as if they were making love with her fingers and she was moaning softly when she removed her fingers from between her legs and with both hands started to slide her skirt down, undulating her hips right in front of me the whole time. Oh God, she was magnificent, so damn sexy! I remembered she had shaved and waxed her pussy just for Mike only a few days before. This show had been for Mike, not me, but was making me so horny.

When her skirt was finally removed, she spread her legs slightly and returned her hand to between her legs, where she spread herself slightly with two fingers, circling just inside her pussy, penetrating herself, slowly building in intensity, pushing her fingers in, pulling them out, pushing in deeper and deeper. Michelle's eyes were closed with that look of lust on her face I had seen only a few times. It was like my wife was intoxicated with lust. Michelle had never played with herself like this in front of me and she did this for Mike and was doing it again for Mike right now. I was understanding that when she told me a few minutes ago that it was going to be her and Mike in this room, that she really meant it. She wasn't doing this for me. As far as she was concerned, I was Mike, not her husband of fifteen years. I loved that expression of lust on her face as she was performing in front of her lover.

She worked herself closer and closer to me, so she was only a few inches in front of me when she removed her hand and put them behind my head, pulling my mouth down to her pussy. She put one leg up on the edge of the bed, spreading herself wide, pulling me into her. As soon as my tongue started to work inside her pussy lips, she was gyrating and moaning, "Ohhh, Mike, mmm, that feels so good!" Her pussy was so wet from her arousal. It was only a moment until she started convulsing and pushing herself tight into me, gushing onto my face and moaning indecipherably. I didn't know if she was only teasing me by using Mike's name, but it seemed more likely that at that moment, I actually was Mike to her.

After she climaxed, she frantically kissed me, tasting herself in my mouth, pushing me back up onto the bed. She climbed on the bed, lifting a leg over me, straddling me, positioning herself over my cock, settling down on my erect manhood. She sank slowly onto me, impaling her bare pussy on my cock. Then, she began rising and falling, her body gracefully undulating over me. Then she leaned forward, pulling me up to take her nipple in my mouth and coaxing me to suck, her soft hair falling over my face as she plunged up and down on me. And then suddenly, she pulled off of me, turned her rear to me on her knees and elbows, beckoning me to take her from behind, to penetrate her once again. I didn't need encouragement to bury myself back into her, exactly as Mike must have done, pumping in and out, pulling her hips to me with my hands, burying myself in heaven as deeply as possible. Michelle was moaning, "Oh Mike, Oh, Mike." As we rutted together, fucking hard. I know I was building to a massive orgasm and I could sense Michelle was too as she pumped herself over my cock, both of us shuddering violently as I forced myself as deeply as possible into her one last time and pumped my cum deep inside her and we both exploded in ecstasy, Michelle making a long prolonged moaning as she had an overwhelming orgasm!

Afterward, Michelle rolled over and pulled me to her, kissing me softly as we stretched our bodies out and just laid on the bed caressing each other with our hands and kissing for the longest time.

When she rolled off of me she said she needed to go shower and pulled my hand to join her. When the shower water was nice and hot, she pulled me in with her, letting the hot water run over both our bodies. She gave me the bar of soap and asked me to wash her, so I did as I envisioned Mike would have done, soaping over her nipples, down her stomach and between her legs, which she spread, giving me plenty of access to her pussy. When I was pretty sure she was all clean, I shampooed her hair. When I thought I was done, she took the soap and said it was her turn, so she repeated the same process with me, then kissed me, down my chest to my cock, which she took in her mouth and began to suck, with the hot water running over both of us. She sucked me deep in her mouth, making me moan with pleasure as I grew harder and harder again inside her mouth. When she apparently decided I was hard enough, she stood up, kissed me again and wrapped her arms and legs around me, impaling herself on my cock and we started thrusting until we both came together once again.

When we finally got out of the shower, we dried each other off, then still naked, Michelle led me back to bed and told me "Now, we're done with Mike's bedroom, it's just the two of us now." And she kissed me more fervently than she had all night. "Honey, I wanted you to see what it's like between me and Mike, in case you want me to see him again." It was hard to believe that I had just experienced the same pleasure as she had given another guy only the day before. I told her that she should get an acting award, pretending to be with Mike. "Sweetheart, I wasn't acting. You were Mike."

It took me a little by surprise, that she practically admitted she wants to see him again, so I asked her, just so I'd know, "Did you talk about another date?"

"Mmmm-Hmmm, it was so good between us, and yes, we talked about seeing each other again. I want to feel him inside me again. But it was almost too good. I'm almost afraid to see him again. I told Mike I had to talk to you about it first. If you don't think you can handle Mike and I having sex like we just had, tell me and I'll let Mike know I can't see him again. I love you more than anything and promise you that I won't let this thing with Mike come between us. I could never do anything to hurt you."

As much as I didn't want to, I had to ask her, "Was the sex better with Mike than it is with me?"

She paused a little bit before answering, "Honey, I'm going to always be honest with you. It was new and exciting with Mike. He's not a better lover than you are, but I climaxed harder than I remember for years. I feel so sexy when I'm with him."

This was so much more than I anticipated when Michelle left for Seattle. I expected that her and Mike would fuck and do it over and over again. But, I never in my wildest imagination expected that Mike would be in love with my wife and treat her like the goddess she is. I couldn't help but think of all the things my wife had done with Mike on this one weekend that she and I had never done in our fifteen years of marriage; sex in the shower, coming in her mouth, the masturbating I had just witnessed, the public kissing and on and on. I knew I was jealous that she was so much more open about sex with Mike than me, but at the same time excited about our future. One thing I had to know. "Are you in love with him?"

She paused quite a while before answering, "Honey, I have to admit that I'm really fond of him, certainly more than when I left him sixteen years ago. The sex was so much better than in college. But there are still two things that didn't change. I love you far more than I ever could Mike, we have a life together. And, Mike still lives in Seattle and I will always be here with you."

Michelle's reassurance of her love for me helped a lot. I don't know if I had a death wish or what, but Michelle telling and showing me about their making love, left me feeling like I had to see her and Mike together with my own eyes. It seemed that the more my wife talked about how hot Mike was and how great the sex was between them, and especially when she had shown me how incredibly hot their sex was, the more it stoked my jealousy and the more that jealousy was becoming a thrill to me. A large part of my severe arousal at seeing Mike and Michelle together is the simple fact of how intensely desirable Michelle is to him. I desperately wanted to see my wife and Mike making love, and the hotter the better! That was going to be the ultimate thrill for me.

"Baby, I want you to see him again."

"You want me to go to Seattle again?"

"No babe, I want you to invite him here. I need to see you with him. I don't understand, but I need to see you together. I know you want to and I have a burning need to see him make love with you. Over the last few weeks and especially after this weekend I discovered something of myself that I had only glimpsed before. I need to see my beautiful wife in another man's arms. I want to be there when you meet him. I want to see him kiss you, dance with you, see him take you to his hotel room. It feels like a drug addiction. It makes me so damn horny, how much I like the thought of another guy making love with you and you enjoying it that much. If there's a way, I want to see him make love with you."

Michelle whispered very quietly, "I'll call him." Then she added, "And the girl from Victoria's Secret, I want you to call her."

To be continued

Your comments will be appreciated and please

12