Michelle's Shows Her Pair

Story Info
First-timer learns a lesson from some epic boobs.
2.8k words
4.46
61.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts all people over the age of 18 and is meant to be a fun artistic foray, please treat it as such. Constructive comments are welcome.

*****

The Toyota Camry tires squealed as Rich pulled into the driveway of his good friend Andy. Rich always liked going over to Andy's house because they had a great time together, and his sister had to be one of the most amazing sight's Rich had ever seen.

Rich was your typical high school senior, barely knew anything about sex despite being 18 years old, he had little luck trying to coax any girl to go further than kissing, much less hit a home run. He was visiting his friend Andy who had the same birthday; it was last Thursday and TGIF—they could celebrate.

Andy lived in a neighbor hood with a lot of girls—which they hoped to devise a plan to hang out with that weekend, but the only girl Rich was interested in was Michelle, Andy's older sister.

Rich was hoping Michelle was home. He saw her little VW Bug she drove parked in the driveway, so he thought his chances were good. Rich and Andy we both born in the Spring, around the time that most college students have time off for spring break.

Just the thought of Michelle got Rich's pecker to tingle. She was stacked. She was a full figured top heavy girl with a modest pretty face and long straight dirty blond hair. Every time Rich saw her he immediately needed to cover his trousers as his member would begin to take shape. Rich thought about her big beautiful boobs, they must be DDDs or even E cups. Rich was getting a chub just thinking about it.

Rich hoped up the front steps of the house to the right of the driveway and onto the front porch of the house. It was still light out so Rich could not see in the window, he could hear the sound of the TV going, and knocked on the door.

"Come on in..." a voice said in the front room.

Rich opened the door and stepped in. He could hear the droning of commercials in the adjacent family room. He saw a water bottle and the edge of a yoga mat whose better part was hidden by the hallway wall from the foyer. The yoga mat was on the floor in front of a coffee table which was pushed flush with the front of the living room couch.

"Richie, if that's you, Andy went out to the store he's gonna be back soon." Michelle expected Rich to be arriving. Michelle's voice was relaxed as she had known Rich for many years, she treated him like a little brother.

Rich rounded the hallway corner and was greeted with the sight of the one, and only, Michelle looking voluptuous and amazing, as always.

"Hey." she said softly with a smile.

"Hey Michelle." Rich was rocked by the vision of Michelle, as he always was. She seemed to be in some work out style clothes. She wore black yoga pants that clung to her thick round shapely legs leading up to her well-endowed booty, which was worthy of the label bubble butt. What grabbed Riche's attention the most was Michelle's beautiful full bust. She wore a tight white cotton camisole over what seemed to be a grey sports bra that could be seen clearly under the shirt. Rich felt his dick move as he stole glances at her tan bosom which heaved up and down as she breathed heavily.

"Happy birthday, what are you like 16 now?" she said with a smirk.

"Ha-ha whatever you're like a year older than me and Andy-don't get all high and mighty on me."

Rich quickly took a seat on the couch (for multiple reasons, if he continued to stand there, his erection would not be easy for him to hide, and he wanted an excuse to stay and talk to Michelle; and Andy being out was the best thing that could ever happen right then.

Michelle bent over to put a bottle of Gatorade down and flipped her ponytail back and put her hand on her hip.

"My point is, your growing up before my eyes," she always liked to tease the boys.

"Yeah, well thanks, so whats up? What are you doing—working out?"

"Yeah I was doing one of those yoga classes you can get on demand...I am trying to get my beach body ready for Spring break."

"Right, I heard you were going to FL or something right?"

"Yeah, Daytona Beach." Michelle crossed her arms covering what seemed to be small points protruding from her chest where her nipples would naturally appear.

"You came at a good time Richie, I need a break," Michelle wiped some sweat from her brow and walked into the kitchen, her ass on full display in her tight yoga pants and showed the low cut back to her shirt revealing the crisscrossed back of the strained grey sports bra—she was every man's wet dream. As she did she turned and looked back at Rich giving him a profile of her right breast as it bobbed and swayed with her movements (Rich loved the way her natural massive titties moved). She began talking with him loudly so that he could hear her from the Kitchen.

"I'm gonna snack, don't judge, I'm just starving after working out, I need something."

She shuffled back sliding her white socks on the floor, like a happy kid, with a fork in hand holding some Tupperware containing orange pieces of cantaloupe. She came over and sat on the opposite end of the couch next to Rich.

Although Michelle was naturally thick, her boobs were seriously big and looked like they did not belong on her body. Rich loved it. She was intently studying her pieces of cantaloupe as she selected each to eat while Rich ogled her beautiful cleavage. The camisole Michelle was wearing clearly was not built to house her giant breasts; the shirt was taxed beyond its limits. The shirt was low cut as it was struggling to cover the surface area of her huge rack. The top of each breast was smushed together since her sports bra forced them to be pushed together and they seemed to protrude more than an average push up bra due to their sheer size. The line of cleavage where the breasts met was about 6 inches long before her breast meat plunged into the already large housing of the front of her sports bra.

Rich watched as her boobs, free on the top half, glistened as they were covered in sweat, and gently shook like jello from her taking a seat on the couch. Rich wanted to just bury his face in her cleavage and smell her soft skin as he licked and sucked on her breasts.

Michelle glanced up, "Ew perve, stop staring."

Rich turned red and looked away, he didn't know what to say. "No, I was just looking at the cantaloupe you're eating, looks good."

Michelle paused and smirked. "It's ok Richie, you're a boy, I catch boys looking at me all the time. I don't think you guys can help it, you're like programmed that way or something."

Rich tried to cover his tracks "No Michelle, your like my sister, I wouldn't look at you that way."

"Well then you're gay."

"What?!" Rich nervously laughed.

"Are you gay Richie?"

"No."

"Then I caught you looking at my boobs"—she gestured toward her chest with her fork while staring at Rich as he stared into the TV, "but you're a big boy now and I forgive you."

"Thanks" Rich replied quickly.

"So you were looking..." Michelle's tone changes with a little playful inflection, Rich knew she wasn't gonna let this go until he admitted it. All the while Rich's cock was growing harder at the discussion of this beautiful woman's natural boobs which were half exposed sitting right next to him.

"I often wondered how you and Andy do with the girls, I see you hanging out with some from time to time, do you do alright with the girls?"

"Yeah I do okay."

Michelle leaned over showing a glimpse of her deep cavern of cleavage to Rich if he dared to look, "Richie," she said softly, "have you ever seen a girls boobs before?"

Rich was sweating, his erection was fully hard in his lap now, if Michelle took care to notice, she couldn't have missed it.

Michelle kept leaning over displaying a vortex of beautiful cleavage; she looked to the left and put her fork and Tupperware down.

"Richie look at me." Rich turned his head and looked at Michelle in the eyes. "Go a head take a look, what do you think?" She tilted her head slightly and pointed her eyes down toward her massive boobs wet from perspiration.

Rich slowly lowered his gaze to her full bosom as the glistened from the light entering through the window.

"Do you like them Richie?"

"Yeah."

"Do you like big titties?" Rich had never heard Michelle talk this way. But his dick was now leaking precum and raging hard.

"Yes, I like girls with big..." he raised his hands up to his chest miming holding basketballs.

"I can tell you like them," Michelle leaned back and arched her back pushing out her massive boobs which clearly now displayed her nipples which showed prominently through her bra and shirt; "you're a naughty boy Richie."

Rich didn't know how long his luck would last, but he got bold. "How big are they?"

"What is it with guys and their need to know measurements, I don't get it. But how big do you think they are?"

"I don't know." Rich still had not lifted his gaze from her massive orbs.

"How about this, if you guess right within 3 tries, I will let you see them."

Ho-ly Shit!

Rich could not believe what was happening. He was staring at Michelle's massive titties obviously with hard nipples due to the sexual tension and she was offering to dump them out of her bra in front of him. Rich was not going to disagree. "Yeah ok."

"Ok you have three tries, and it has to be the right cup size or you don't get to see them." She bounced up and down shaking her tits.

Rich was going to pop.

Alright, don't blow this he thought. He looked at her whole frame and the massive boobs she had on display, her tits looked like they could have been the size of small basketballs. He wasn't very good with breast sizes and measurements but had stolen his mom's Vicotria secret catalog and knew DD was a big size.

"Double D."

"Nope, I wish, that would be more manageable than this," she straightened her arms at her sides and pushed her breasts together making them push up and spill out the top. Her nipples seemed to get more pronounced as they went on.

"Are they Triple Ds?"

"Not big enough Richie, you need to be careful, you have one guess left, what's bigger than triple D?" Michelle playfully lifted her eyebrows and pursed her lips. It was as if Michelle wanted him to get it right.

Rich shifted in his seat and fidgeted. His cock could barely be contained, he could practically make out the outline of Michelle's areola's her nipples were showing though her bra so much.

"Are the E cups?"

"Lu-cky boy" Michelle leaned forward and softly whispered "I was hoping you'd get it right."

Rich sat there staring at Michelle as she slowly pealed each should strap down of her camisole and sports bra uniformly on either shoulder. She looked at the straps as she pealed them down slowly leaving the bra and shirt still covering her raging hard nipples with her massive top bust spilling out of what now looked like a tube top.

"Normally I get a lot of negative attention from guys, because of my big boobs, but since you are just little innocent Richie, this is actually turning me on." Rich began to feel the sweat on his brow begin to bead up. "Do you like to hear that I am turned on Richie? I can tell that you're turned on..." and she nodded toward Richie's crotch.

Rich gulped. "Yes, I can tell you're turned on because I can see you nipples through your shirt."

"Do you wanna see them now?" with that, Michelle slowly stuck her thumbs in the top of her bra and pulled down her sports bra. Rich watched as the lowering fabric revealed two pillowy soft breasts, full and fat with large perfectly round pointy nipples, they were the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

As she unveiled them they spilled out of their high position constrained once by the sports bra, but still held a firm perky position on her chest. Michelle took her right hand and squeezed her right nipple then grabbed her entire right breast.

"Do you like what you see?"

"I love it."

"I've got an idea, why don't you take your cock out and touch it while I play with my nipples."

Rich had never done this before but, he could not resist his animal urge to obey, plus he wanted to stroke his cock ever since he thought of Michelle outside. Rich unzipped his jeans and fished his hard on out through his boxers; it was soaked with precum.

Michelle could see he was ready to burst. "Now go slow, if you feel like you're going to cum, don't until I say so. Ok?"

Rich nodded confirmation.

Michelle leaned back still with her shirt around her waist and her massive orbs laying on display, she began grabbing each nipple and kneading her breasts. "My nipples are very sensitive." She said while staring at Rich.

"Did you know you can make a woman cum by simply touching and fondling her nipples Richie?"

"No I didn't."

"You can. Do you want me to teach you how?" Michelle waited for his confirmation and started her rhetorical sexual lesson, "first you take your fingers and caress the outer part of the breasts. Michelle squeezed her breasts together making a mountain of titty cleavage, then started tracing her outer lower bust with her fingers..."then you work your way in circular motions toward the nipples. The nipples are very sensitive but all areas of the breast surrounding the nipple have sensory nerves also." She paused to close her eyes and shiver.

Rich barely was touching his cock, because one pump and he would cum all over the place. He just sat and watched.

"When you get to the nipples, it is important to take you time and do not lead with too much pressure, the softer the touch, the more stimulating the feeling." She caressed her nipples with three fingers back and forth simultaneously. "I am getting pulses sent down to me pussy Richie...are you getting all this?"

Rich started to feel his cock throb without his control, he felt the cum ready to pump everywhere. He stopped touching his cock and closed his eyes.

Michelle's tits were still covered in sweat and gleamed like golden soft pillows that moved and flowed with Michelle's shifting body. Rich snuck and peak and knew he was ready to cum, he told Michelle.

"I won't be able to last much longer Michelle."

Michelle leaned back and grabbed her pant waist with her left hand and plunged her right hand down to play with her sex. She was squeezing her massive natural tits together in the process. She brought her right hand up and pinched her right nipple hard as her eyes rolled back in her head.

She arched her back and then looked at Rich over her mountain of cleavage.

"I want you to cum all over my titties Richie."

Richie slowly got on this knees on the couch, carful not to touch his dripping member which was ready to explode at any moment. He held his cock at the base aiming it at the most glorious par of tits he he'd ever seen as the precum dripped onto Michelle's bra and camisole around her waist.

"Give Mama that hot cum Richie."

"OOOOOH!" Rich exclaimed as he pumped ropes of cum all over Michelle's tits. He came in messy spurts all over her nipples and filled the gap in between her pillows with a reservoir of cum.

"Fuuuuuck..." Michelle trailed off to silence as she convulsed with her tits shaking under the glaze of Rich's hot cum.

Michelle laid there still with Rich slowly stroking his cock. She slowly turned her head and opened her eyes, "Not bad for your first time Richie."

While making eye contact with Rich, she took her left hand and propped up her left breast to her mouth and she licked his cum from the top of her natural curve. There was so much cum, she couldn't get it all in her mouth and a large glob was left on her chin.

Rich smiled and then was horrified as the sound of a vehicle lurched to a stop in the driveway outside.

THE END