Mick

Story Info
I show an old friend some new tricks.
1.9k words
4.24
37.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redjet
redjet
7 Followers

I hadn't seen Mick in over ten years. But those blond curls, the muscular shoulders, even from the back I knew it was him.

"Hey stranger..." I said.

He turned to face me. Time stopped, just for an instant, and then he smiled.

"Hey back." I had forgotten about that grin. Sexy, cheeky, it could get him out of absolutely anything. "It's been a long time. What are you up to these days, missy?"

"I moved. You will never guess where to either." I said with a smile. "Remember I said I'd never holiday in...."

"You didn't!" Mick interrupted. I nodded. "A man, I'm guessing? It always is with you, isn't it Are you happy?" I nodded again. "Good."

Just like old times, we slipped straight into the gentle teasing I had always loved. He hadn't changed. Still just as big a flirt, just as naughty as ever. He teased me about my inability to keep a man, about my driving, about my lust for drummers. I teased him about still living in his parents' basement.

"After all these years, after all the girls who walked through the door, the parties, the bands jamming at all hours of the morning, the smoke blowing into your parents' bedroom window, I'm surprised they still let you live there!"

"What can I say, they love me." Mick smiled that devilish grin and I believed him. "You should come and have a look at what we've done. The house has changed a lot since you were there last."

I laughed. "I think I'm a bit old to be fucking in that squeaky bed above your mother's room. Remember that time at breakfast, she asked us to wait until she was asleep or..."

Mick cut me off. "...fuck in another bed! How could I forget the look on your face. Like you wanted the ground to swallow you up. Hey, who says we have to fuck? My folks would love to see you. You should come over."

I thought back. Mick was always the guy I went to after I broke up with someone else. I could always count on him for a shoulder to cry on and a hard dick to fuck. I couldn't remember a time I'd been to his house and we hadn't ended up naked. I knew that would be the exact same outcome this time. Truth be told, the idea was pretty hot. I was wavering. It was only a matter of time before I gave in.

"Ok, ok, I'll come over. But seriously, have we ever been able to keep our hands to ourselves?" I knew exactly what I was getting myself into and I was kind of looking forward to it.

As I walked down the familiar driveway, I could almost smell the cum. Everywhere I looked, we had fucked. Mick and I had been lovers when we were teenagers and we had let our hormones run wild. We spent days at a time smoking joints, watching bad sci-fi tv and fucking. So much fucking.

We were young though and the sex was pretty tame. Mick used to tease me about anal sex. He said I'd hate it, but he never gave me the opportunity to find out. I knew I wanted to be fucked in the ass, even then, but I was too scared to try. He'd be surprised now to see how much of an anal slut I'd become. I knew if we ended up fucking that afternoon, I'd have to show him how much I loved it.

I stopped at the door and took a deep breath. My pussy was starting to tingle. I rang the bell and waited.

"You're here! Come in. It's been such a long time, hasn't it?" Mick's dad greeted me warmly. He put an arm around my waist and steered me through the entrance way into the living room. I immediately noticed the renovations they had done.

"Mick said you'd done work to the house. I love the windows. It looks great."

"Were you talking about me?" I turned towards the familiar voice. Mick was standing at the top of the basement stairs.

"I was just telling your dad how much I like what he's done here."

"Come and see what I've done downstairs then. Before dad starts to bore you with all the details."

I turned away from the older man and followed Mick down the stairs, shutting the door at the bottom like I'd done so many times before. I looked around. Everything looked the same, there were no renovations.

"I don't see any work. Are you sure that wasn't an excuse to get me down here so you can bend me over the desk there?" I asked. Not that I cared. Mick was just as hot as he'd always been, and I was starting to get wet just standing there.

"Would I do a thing like that?" Mick grinned.

"Um... yes."

He leaned back against the wall. I couldn't help looking down at his cock. I could see that it was hard.

"Actually, I finally did the bathroom. Go and look." He nodded in the direction of the bathroom but didn't move from where he was.

"It needed it." I was talking about the bathroom, but moving towards Mick. I stopped in front of him. My heart was pounding. After all these years, he still made me nervous. It was now or never. Without breaking his gaze I reached down and rubbed his cock through his pants. He sighed.

I kneeled down until his cock was right in front of my face. I unzipped his pants and let them fall. I could smell him. I pulled his boxer shorts down to his knees. I put my hands on his thighs and breathed on his cock lightly. He sighed again. As much as I wanted to savour this moment, I was desperate to have his cock inside me so I swallowed it down greedily. As it hit the back of my throat, Mick groaned loudly.

I looked up and his eyes were closed. He was off in his own world. I sucked his cock, swallowing it deeper and deeper.

"I want to show you something" I said, standing up.

Mick was still leaning against the wall, his hard prick, glistening with my saliva, was pointing at the ceiling. "What?"

"Remember how you always said I'd hate anal?" I took Mick's hand and lead him to the couch. He sat down, wide-eyed.

I turned away from him and bent over. I pulled my skirt up over my ass. I wasn't wearing underwear. I grabbed my ass, pulling the cheeks apart, exposing my hole to Mick.

"Spit on it." I growled. My pussy was dripping. I could hardly wait for what was coming next.

Mick spit on my ass and tentatively rubbed the spit over my ass hole. He slipped the tip of a finger in there. He wiggled it a bit and took it out. I don't think he knew exactly what to do and I wasn't waiting for him to figure it out.

I bent down further until the tip of Mick's now leaking cock was pressed against my hole. I leaned back. Mick grabbed my hips and pulled me on to him. I moaned as the tip of his cock slipped inside me. My ass was on fire from being stretched out without lube but I didn't care. I sat all the way back, filling my ass.

"You nasty slut," said Mick. "I said you wouldn't like it, but you are trying to prove me wrong."

"Trying?" I asked, rocking back and forward on Mick's lap, loving the feeling of his dick stretching me out. "I'm not trying, I do love anal."

"We'll see...." Mick said. In one quick movement he pushed me off him, grabbing my arms behind my back and pushing me face down onto the desk opposite the couch. "We'll see if you like it after I'm done with you."

I cried out as Mick slammed his shaft back into my ass. He pounded me harder and harder until I had trouble catching my breath. This was the sadist in him I hadn't forgotten about.

He pulled all the way out slowly, then rammed his entire length into me again. He did it again and again. Slowly out, roughly in. Bent over with my face on the desk, I couldn't see it, but I knew he was grinning.

"Are you still enjoying it? Are you still the innocent little 19 year old who was all talk but no action? Huh? Are you still the same little prick-tease?" He thrust his cock into me with each question.

He was probably thinking I was the same naïve little thing. He only pulled out of my ass because he really thought he was hurting me. But he was wrong.

"Of course I'm still enjoying it. Now put your cock back in me."

"Oh, you little whore. You'll get it for that, now get on your knees and suck your dirty ass juices off my cock."

I did as I was told of course. I sucked his cock clean. He groaned.

"Oh fuck yes...... You nasty slut, now get back over the desk so I can fuck you again some more."

I bent over the desk, spread my legs and waited. My body was tense, expecting to have my ass violated any second. I looked back at Mick. His pants were in a pile in front of the couch, but he hadn't taken his shirt off. He was standing behind me, pantless and hard. His hands were on his hips and he was looking very proud if himself.

"What?" I asked.

"I used to fantasize about this."

Mick leaned forward and rubbed my pussy. He bent over and whispered in my ear. "This is not the last time this will happen." He stood up again and forced his cock back into my ass. My muscles tightened in shock. It was starting to hurt. Every thrust made me clench in pain. This only made Mick fuck me harder.

"Cum in me, please." I begged. I was in pain and wanted it to stop but it also felt so good. I reached down and started rubbing my clit. I was close to cumming but the pain was starting to overwhelm me.

"I thought you said you could take it." Mick grunted, between thrusts. "I thought you said you loved it. I guess.... you.... were..... wrong...." His hot cum shot into my ass. Still Mick kept pounding me, proving his point. "Do you want me to stop or can you take it?"

I could barely speak, but I managed to squeak out, "Keep going...."

"Fucking... slut...." He kept pounding.

My fingers rubbed furiously at my clit. I was so close. I pushed through the pain as I felt my muscles tighten more.

"Fuck yes, make my ass cum." I shouted.

Mick grunted as he drove into me. His cock was getting soft but he didn't let up. I clenched around him as I came.

He stayed still as I caught my breath, then slipped his cock out of me. I trickle of cum ran down my leg.

"Do you still love it?" he asked. "I was thinking next time, there might be two of us to prove you wrong. What do you think?"

As if he even needed to ask.

redjet
redjet
7 Followers