Mick Returns to Reconnect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah that's 100% my mother; she really had it in for her brother who was almost like a second father to me."

"Mick I have a real estate agent waiting outside who has an unconditional offer for the pig farm that has doubled in size in recent years and includes a 7-year old dwelling of considerable merit."

"Okay roll him in."

"You are under no obligation to consider the offer at this point."

"I understand."

The farm selling agent Richard Gregory presented the offer for $11.87 million that including a 200-acre block leased in blocks to neighbouring town milk supply dairy farmers to run their in-calf cows and heifers (first-year milkers) in in rotation when the cows being grazed entered the milking cycle as they calved.

Mick had not realised that Jeff had long-owned that adjoining acreage.

"This is a realistic offer from a keen buyer; one of the neighbouring famers. That offer is pitched halfway between the two independent valuations of the total farm holdings including the house and out-buildings plus a price offer premium of 8.75%."

"Right I accept."

"Mick I suggest..."

"Thanks for your upcoming caution Sam but I've accepted with thanks to both of you and I'm out of here but I guess you have papers for me to sign now. Here's my card and you can courier the farm sale contract to my Wellington lawyer for me to sign and here's his card. Um Stan I'm returning to live permanently in Balmoral in nine days' time; may I register with you as a client."

"Yes of course Mick; this firm will be delighted to have you as a client and I'll provide you with personal service."

Before leaving the town Mick called Melody at the Balmoral District Council offices and a guy called Guthrie Bowen answered.

"May I speak to Melody please?"

"Melody is accompanying the Mayor to Station ZM Balmoral for a radio-live interview. She will be here at our home by 6:30 and her personal phone will be on by then. May I say who is calling?"

"Sebastian Bonaparte. Goodbye."

Mick smiled thinking knowing the phone of that guy who was fucking Mick's girl would not have Mick's caller ID displayed because sending it was blocked. He chuckled at the thought of the couple discussing who the hell Sebastian Bonaparte was.

A 6.26 he received a voice message as he was into the long drive back to Wellington.

"Hi Sweetie, thanks for the coded message. Drive safely and I'll see you again in a few days. Mum has told me to dump Guthrie to allow you to take his place. My god, older women become ruthless don't they? Love and kisses."

Mick had felt a slight fuzzy feeling when he heard Mel say love and kisses. Yeah he was in the mood to screw her to a bedpost. How the hell did she know he was the caller using that oddball name and then he remembered they used to sit in front of TV on Thursday nights watching a bumbling detective Sebastian Bonaparte investigate on private commission minor crimes that had left police baffled.

He grinned recalling that he and Mel used to have a hearty laugh a minute watching that show while masturbating each other.

* * *

The moving van crew began shifting Mick's possessions from the big truck up to his newly renovated apartment. The upgrade work had been carried out under the direction of a design consultant keeping in touch with Mick by phone. Mick would email specifications such as paint brand and colours, approve/amend the designs, layout and colours and appliances for the kitchen refit.

The movers had a location plan to place furniture and that left Mick free to visit the vacated former deli premises that were being converted into offices for his practice.

The project director, a Mrs Robinson, greeted the client warmly and they toured checking on progress.

"Your instructions on detailed layout of the designated divisions of space have been lavish and consequently expensive Mick," she said, invited him to call her Irene.

"One must tread delicately and deliberately when muscling in a fairly tight professional market like architecture as there will be some level of hostility from the long-established practitioners," he explained. "Therefore I've deliberately opted to compete for clients in the high-end of the market."

She nodded and said, "But of course that sector of the market will be dominated by long-established clients who will be closely connected with the established architects socially."

"An excellent appraisal Irene and hence the attention to design and finishes of our offices here telegraphs a big message to potential clients who walk through our doorway,"

"Oh yes, I agree."

"A woman called in here yesterday and said she was appalled that some upstart had forced her favourite shop in the entire town out of business to set up business that appeared not even connected to food. She asked who the new owners were and I said I was not at liberty to disclose that information.'

"Good thinking, did she give a name?"

"No but I recognised her as being an authoritative figure at a church I occasionally attend; she is a Mrs Dobbins, a relative of yours perhaps?"

"She's my estranged mother. She'll read about my arrival and my intentions in establishing in these offices in our local newspaper in the morning."

"Oh really, I'll read that with interest."

"Keep up the good work supervising you team here Irene. I'm most impressed with progress and the quality of work. My possessions are being placed into the apartment above us as we speak. Drop in anytime to chat when I'm at home and I'll only rarely visit your work site because I'd only start nit-packing."

"That's most appreciated Mick and welcome home."

With the moving gang gone, Mick sipping wine grinned and thought of Irene Robinson who was married and probably the couple had one or more children. She'd be in her late thirties and he's distinctly felt her pussy might be on offer if he came across with the right words at the right time in the right place.

"God how complicated and for what?" he sighed aloud.

Mick decided at 6:30 he should be more positive and called Melody on her home number to see whether she or the jerk she worked and lived with would answer.

"Melissa Young speaking."

"Melody please."

"I'm sorry she's returned to live at home. I took her place here last week."

"Oh not a problem, I can find her mobile phone number. Um do you also work at the council?"

"Yes I'm in the same department as Melody. It's called Special Services."

"I see and I guess there are enough of you to have your own manager?"

"Yes and our operations manager is Guthrie Bowden."

"Thanks Melissa and good evening."

Mick grinned and thought what a great set-up for buck rabbit Guthrie Bowden heading an office fully of horny bunnies.

Later he called Melody on her mobile phone.

"Mick!"

"Hi Mel. I arrived back here permanently this afternoon. Will you come out to dinner with me?"

"Ooh I'm sorry, Mum has just called me to dinner. I know, you must come over here and share our meal. There's always plenty of food."

"Um no I better take the comeback immersion with your mother in a more timely fashion, when she not hot and flushed from working over a hot stove."

"Just a minute, I'll check if she would mind terribly if I miss dinner."

"Just say I've asked you out."

"Mick there's a chance she might hit the roof."

"I think not. I saw the way she looked at me at the funeral and that suggested she likes the look at me nine years on. I also think she may have approved of me as acceptable stud material to do my bit in providing her with grandchildren."

"God or you drunk or have just won Lotto?"

"I have been drinking wine but I'm not drunk. I was simply saying something about your mother that might be unknown to you."

"Mick I used to think you were too young for me, what with reading comics and still riding a bike. Now it sounds you might be too mature for me with such a complicated mind. What do you do to keep yourself in booze, condoms and maintain a roof over your head?"

"I'm an architect."

"Omigod you completed your degree. How marvellous but how did you achieve that result? Your mum told my mum your parents had stopped paying your study and living costs at university as punishment for you disgracing the family. She said that money would allow her to upgrade to a classier car."

"Go tell your mum you're eating out with me tonight and say they and you are invited to dine with me at my new apartment tomorrow night to become my first dinner guests. I'll bring you up to date at the restaurant about me at the last nine years."

"Oh you're not living back at home... whoops of course you wouldn't go where you weren't welcome."

* * *

Sylvia Burton said excitedly, "He's back in town, permanently you say? You must go to him since he expressly wants that to happen. Take my advice and don't be too quick to offer him sex. Men tend to want their potential wife to be hard-to-get to place her well away from the she's a slut category."

"Mum he only wants me to accompany him to dinner."

"And after he'll be after sex," said her father.

Melody said angrily, "He's not my potential husband, at least not yet. I have to find out more about him - apparently he's a practising architect."

"Omigod Melody, that means you two will rub shoulders with the elite of our small society."

"Don't be daft mum; remember he's the guy who was convicted in court waving his cock around peeing in the fountain pond outside our Courthouse."

"Oh Melody everyone will have forgotten about that."

"Mum you haven't forgotten, dad hasn't forgotten, I haven't and his mum certainly hasn't forgotten about him being convicted for peeing in public just after midday."

"Ah yes, you said waving his long cock in public. I don't believe the size of his cock was ever mentioned."

"Well she would have had it in her hand on numerous occasions when inserting it."

"Shut up dad and you too mum. Christ can't a girl have any privacy in this house?"

"Go to him darling," Sylvia said. "Now that you are so wound up I bet you two will be having sex before 10:00 tonight."

"Mum!"

* * *

A black Mercedes C AMG 450 purred up alongside the waiting Melody and she glanced at it enviously and then looked up the street for a car, probably a rental, with Mick flashing the lights.

The passenger window of the Merc wound down and Mick called, "Wakey-wakey Mel."

"Omigod Mick!"

"You saw me nine days ago; surely I haven't changed that much since then?"

"No but you're driving my dream car."

"Yes and mine too, that's why I bought it. Go any more upmarket and the peasants have the urge to scratch the paintwork and the gangs conspire to steal it for a joyride and then send it over a cliff."

"Hop in Mel," he said leaning over an opening the door.

Mick was pleased she didn't ask how he could afford such a car in the short time after graduating and the time needed to establish a good income.

As they accelerated off she said, "Mick?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Please no sex tonight."

"Okay."

"B-but you h-haven't asked why," she said, still rattled by the gleaming look in her mother's eye when suggesting the reunited young couple would be having sex before 10 o'clock.

He shrugged and didn't press and she was too nervous to risk upsetting their tentative move to resume of their relationship - providing that's really what he wanted - by revealing the way her mother had speculated about them reconnecting carnally.

Oh her mother was so embarrassing at times but she smiled thinking her mother had been pretty much on the ball.

Three hours later Melody closed the front gate to her family home and watched her former hot lover climb back into his car, wave and the vehicle glided off like a cat.

Ah yes, her pussy remained untouched. It unnerved her that that he hadn't been the Mick she'd remembered. He'd acted as if sex with her was no longer what anchored their relationship.

For goodness sake he'd not even leaned over to catch a whiff of her lower down to test if she were aroused. That arm's length behaviour was exactly the opposite behaviour that she and her parents had expected. Gosh who else would think Michael Dobbins was back fucking Melody Burton when they were seen together again?

Mick's behaviour had left her confused. He'd revealed he now had a charming side.

Was that part of the realigned persona of Mick Dobbins?

Unbelievable.

They'd cuddled a wee bit and kissed, but it was like being kissed by an affectionate aunt. The Mick Dobbins she remembered had been the best kisser she'd encountered, capable with ease at transmitting passion through her lips and generating a wet spot in her panties. In the restaurant she'd worked a leg against her leg and he'd let that contact remain but passively.

Melody shivered and hurried inside.

A light in her parents' bedroom went on and Melody went in to kiss her mother goodnight.

"Did you have a nice time?"

"Yes thanks and he was so charming.

Sylvia adopted the look as if her daughter had spoken about someone else other than Michael Dobbins. She then said in surprise, "You look a little sad but surprisingly appear you haven't been mauled."

"Good night mother," Melody said kissing her and on her way to the door said her mother would have lost the bet had it been accepted.

"Good god, did he think you were menstruating or had the clap?"

Melody rolled her eyes and hurried off to avoid being caught in an interrogation.

In the privacy of her bedroom Melody concluded that Mick had actually accepted she'd prefer not to have sex on their first um date and that he hadn't been attempted to say he'd lost some of his aggression and um brashness. Could Michael Dobbins have actually changed for the better?

Melody frowned and hoped he hadn't lost his lust when slipping between a girl's legs, um her legs.

She settled in bed and in the darkness reviewed his story of his life since they were torn apart following his virtual banishment from Balmoral.

Mick had been lucky in deciding to seek immediate sanctuary with his uncle. From Mick's description his uncle appeared eccentric to the core. But Uncle Jeff had saved the day by financing Mick to complete his university studies and then later endowing him financially. She wondered how much Mick had ended up with in selling the farm and now much was in that cache of money he found in the barn when following instructions in a sealed letter given him by his late uncle's solicitor.

Melody drifted off to sleep thinking she was happy enough being reunited with Mick but worried where was the lust and was she simply a convenient temporary connection for him. All those years she'd waited hoping for his possible return but... she yawned and thought she'd not really waited for him virtuously and truthfully had she really expected him to come back to her?

* * *

Mick prepared for sleep for the first time in his return to Balmoral. The day had gone well enough for him and ended with good date with Mel who for some reason had pushed away from having sex. Was she being bothered by a sexually transmitted nasty?

Whatever, she'd tell him when ready or just decide to let it rip the next time they were out alone or she was in his apartment. Perhaps she might suggest she stay the night tomorrow when she arrived with her parents for dinner.

Mick smiled. He couldn't imagine Mel going without sex for longer than 48 hours unless in dire straits.

In the morning he answered a knock on the door. He was dressed preparing to go out for breakfast after buying a newspaper to read about himself.

It was Mrs Brant, wife of the young accountant who had the adjoining apartment over the dress boutique.

Yvonne smiled and handed Mick the morning newspaper.

"I thought you might like to read this, it has a big story about you that you must be eager to read."

"Oh yes thanks Yvonne, that's neighbourly of you."

She leant forward excessively when handing over the newspaper allowing Mick to see down the top of her white dressing gown and he believed that was deliberate; she'd intended him to learn that she was perhaps totally naked beneath the gown.

Jesus.

He speculated if he kissed her she'd kiss him back and smile suggestively. But he was aware of sound social advice by a modern day Mrs Beaton: 'Don't fuck your immediate neighbours and thus avoid complications' or words to that effect.

"You and I must have a drink sometimes, perhaps on a night when Tony is working late."

"Yes perhaps," Mick smiled and the hot bitch took the hint and glided away.

Mick first scanned the two-page spread quickly and was relieved to find, as had been promised, no mention in the body or the story or a side-bar addition of his past minor misdemeanour of peeing in the fountain pond outside the Courthouse.

The fountain was still there, he'd noticed earlier in the day. It looked neglected and unloved. He'd mused perhaps he should have registered the name of his practice as Fountainhead Architects instead of Mick Dobbins and Associates, Architects.

The article by Daphne Hitchcock (Mick had thought her name was worse than his) was beautifully written and almost achieved the effect of implying he was arriving to save the landscape of Balmoral from being architecturally a wasteland.

Ah well, other things would also accompany his setting up in practice to get up the noses of established local architects and anyone else wishing to kick his nuts.

As promised, Mrs Hitchcock had included his contact details at the end of the article and soon Mick's phone began to play it's tune and within three hours he had four dinner invitations from former classmates (surprisingly all females) two males from his past inviting him to meet for a beer, two guys making appointments to see him about coming up with design ideas they and their wives would be happy with for their proposed new home as two other architects had produced nothing to inspire them. Also a commission appeared up for grabs from a guy wanting the administration offices at his factory substantially rebuilt and for the street frontage of the premises to declare 'Hey we are here"

A little later a Mrs Ladbrook called saying her husband the Mayor wished to speak to him.

Mick thought that might be a hoax but he recalled when visiting the Balmoral District Council offices that the Mayor was a Richard Ladbrook.

"Mr Dobbins, I'm Richard Ladbrook, currently Mayor of Balmoral District. I went through primary school with your father Denis. We called submissions for the design of a new art gallery for the town but the council rejected all four submissions. Come and see me at my chambers at 3:00 on Monday and if you impress me I may invite you to submit your proposal to Council. I guess you are not set up here yet?"

"Correct."

"But you are interested?"

"Very much so Mr Mayor."

"Yes well just all me Richard. You say in that article in this morning's newspaper your aim was to leave your mark on the landscape of Balmoral for the benefit of the community now and into the future. Well here's the possibility to start with a bang young man. My Doris became excited reading the article and said Rickie here's your man, I'm calling him now."

"Well I must thank her for her initiative. You both sound enthused and that's a promising start for me. How is Beth?"

"You know Beth?"

"Well way back, we took the leads in a school play as 12-year olds called 'Bumbling On'."

"Oh yeah I do recall that play; it was hilarious and you kids were great. Well she's a trauma treatment specialist at a big hospital in Sydney and is married with two small kids and a live-in nanny."

"Then she's done well. Thanks Richard and I look forward to our meeting at 3:00 on Monday."

"Yes and I'll have the director of our presently cramped and totally inadequate gallery present and Mrs Dianne Walters, president of the Arts Society."