Mick the Dick Ch. 10

Story Info
The continuing adventures of your favorite PI.
3k words
4.55
21.4k
00

Part 10 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My alarm went off at about 6:15. I rolled over and hit the snooze button.

"Mmmm! What time is it?"

I looked up at the clock. "It's quarter after six." She almost startled me. I nearly forgot Holly was still in bed with me. I thought I dreamt the whole previous night. I remembered walking to the bedroom and slipping my shirt off her. I undressed, with a significant amount of help from her. She slid onto my bed and I licked her pussy to at least two orgasms. Her nicely trimmed bush proved to me she is a real blonde. She has the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted. I know, we always say that, right? But she really does. She sucked my cock until it was obvious it wasn't going to get any harder and then crawled on top of me. We fucked like that for a while. She came several more times. That's what convinced me she wasn't faking the way she felt. We rolled over so I was on top of her and we fucked like that for a while. I remembered her asking me to cum inside her. I wasn't sure about that, but she said she was safe. I even made sure she was sure. That would definitely be the last thing either of us needed. After about a ten minutes rest, we did it again, and again. Each time cumming inside her. I can't remember the last time I fucked three times in a row like that. Maybe my honeymoon? Nah, I don't think so.

I usually get up around 6:30, do about a mile or so around the neighborhood and about 30 minutes on the weights in my basement. But this morning I think I already had a good enough workout.

"Oh good, we can lay here a few minutes.", Holly whispered into my ear as she cuddled up against me. "Last night was good, wasn't it? I mean, you are fantastic."

"Yeah, it was fantastic. You do mean this morning don't you?" I looked at Holly. I kept thinking how cute she is. Her blonde hair laying across her face. I was still having a bit of a guilty conscience about having had sex with her. I still couldn't tell whether it was because I felt she was vulnerable or because of Carla. But considering all of that, we did have a good time. I tried considering it cheap and meaningless, but even I, Mr. Ego, know the difference between fucking and making love.

I know, I know. She's only 22 and I'm 47. Big deal! Even she said age doesn't matter. But do you know something? It does. I almost feel like I'm robbing the cradle or something. On the other hand, Holly is a mature 22 year old, except when it comes to sex. Oh, she was fantastic in bed, she just lacked the "slutty" attitude that make fucking more fun. You know what? Sometimes making love can be as much fun as cheap meaningless sex.

The alarm went off again. I hit the snooze button again. "What time is your class?"

"I don't have to be there until 11. What time do you have to be at your office?"

"That's one of the bennies with being the boss. Carla won't get in until nine-ish. If I have something to do, well gosh darn it, I might just be a little late getting in."

"Good!"

I slid out of bed and wandered over to the bathroom. I took care of both dragons; the breath and draining the other one. I washed up a little and crawled back in bed next to Holly.

Holly pulled me closer and wrapped both arms around me tight. Either she really means this crap about being in love with me or she is a really good actress. Somehow, I'm having a hard time believing this is a put on.

"God, Mick, I wish we could stay here all day."

"Yeah, me too." What the fuck am I saying??? Don't say stuff like that, dummy. "But I really do have some things to get done."

"Can we stay like this for a little while? Huh?"

"Sure." I had to admit, I really do like having her hang on me. Her hands had roamed and memorized every square inch of my body. For some reason, which makes me a little uneasy, I was very comfortable laying there with her.

I dozed back off while Holly scratched my back. Do you think women know these things about men, or is there a network out there where women let each other know what each man in the world likes.

"Mick, it's almost 8. Are you awake?"

"Huh? Oh. Eight. Okay. Yeah, I'm awake."

Holly rolled over on top of me and kissed me. She slid her tongue inside my mouth as she pressed her lips harder and harder against mine. She rubbed her pelvis against mine. In nothing flat, my cock was hard as a rock. Holly slid down my body, under the sheet. She kissed my neck, my shoulders, and down to my chest. She sucked on each of my nipples as she continued to slide her body down along mine. She licked down my chest and stomach. She finally slid between my legs. She took hold of my cock with her hands and stroked it a few times. Then I could feel her tongue on the head of my cock. She licked around the head and then down and back up the shaft. She took it in her mouth and began sliding most of it in and out of her mouth.

Holly slid back up on top of me and slid my cock inside her pussy. Her pert firm tits stood out. I had to pinch her nipples. They were rock hard. Holly pulled her feet up so she was in a squatting position. She bound up and down on my cock like a wild woman. She looked like a jockey riding in the Kentucky Derby. I'm just glad she didn't have a riding crop. She orgasmed as she continued to ride me, my cock sliding in and out of her tight wet pussy.

"Let me... know... when you're... ready to cum.", she said as she fucked me feverishly.

My cock was building to a climax, but her pussy felt so good wrapped around it. It took a little effort, but I told her I was getting close. She stood up, letting my cock slowly slip from between her pussy lips. She laid down between my legs and took my cock in her mouth once more. She sucked on it hard as she took almost my entire length down her throat. It was only after the first several stokes I could feel my cock ready to shoot.

"I'm cumming Holly, I'm cumming."

My cock erupted, spewing its hot cum into her mouth. I could feel her swallow each blast. She kept sucking, draining every bit of cum from my cock as she slid it in and out of her hot wet mouth.

I just laid on my bed as she continued to lick what little cum she let slip out from her lips. What did I say earlier about the "slutty" attitude. Damn! That was a blowjob only a thousand dollar a night girl could give. It was fantastic. Holly slid back up and laid on top of me. She kissed me on the lips and never even attempted to slip her tongue in my mouth.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to French kiss you after doing that."

"I appreciate that." We both laughed. She kissed me again.

"You taste good. As a matter of fact, so do I. That's the first time I've gone down on a guy after he'd been fucking me. At least without making him wash off first."

This girl really is a little naïve. But I love it just the same.

She laid on top of me for a while. I was very comfortable with her on top of me that long, even at my age. Shut up! Don't even go there!

Holly rolled over off of me. She had no sooner rolled off of me when the phone rang. I never grab a phone on the first ring. On the third ring I picked it up.

"Yeah!"

"Mick?" It was Carla. I quickly sat up.

"Hi. What's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to do breakfast."

"Ah! No, I already had breakfast. After my workout."

"You sound like you just woke up."

"Just woke up? No! I've been up. I've been up most of the morning." I winked at Holly. " I was just getting ready to jump in the shower."

"Want some company?"

"No. I don't want some company. Hey, don't forget, I wanted to run up past the Armacost place this morning, just to see if anything is going on. I'd like to see what time he and Schmidt leave."

"Okay. Tell Holly I said hi. By the way, how'd it go last night?"

"Last night?" Oh shit, if she only knew. "What about last night?"

"The meeting with the little floozy. You did meet her didn't you?"

"Oh yeah. You mean Holly. Yeah, we met. Nothing new to add."

"What did you do, follow her home?"

"Follow her home? Not at all. She's laying here next to me in bed. It was cold out and I thought we could keep each other warm." Holly looked at me like I had two heads. She looked like she was ready to kill me.

"Yeah, right. You wish!"

"Actually, her father was at the sports bar. He introduced us like he had no idea. We just acted like we happened to be sitting at the bar next to each other. She did a good job of acting stupid. He didn't know we were together."

"That should have been easy for her to do. You're kidding about him though, aren't you? You don't think he was suspicious?"

"Nope. It was close, but I don't think he was suspicious in the least."

"Okay then. I guess I'll see you when you get in."

"Okay, schweetheart! I'll see you then. Bye." I hung up the phone.

"What the hell did you tell her I was in bed with you for?"

"So she wouldn't believe me."

"Suppose she had?"

"She wouldn't. That's why I did it."

"Gutsy. Stupid, but gutsy."

I stood up and stretched. "I'm gonna take my shower, wanna join me?"

"Shower? Yeah! I'd love that."

I went in and turned the shower on so it would be nice and warm when we got in. It was obvious that Holly had never taken a shower with a man before. She couldn't wait to lather me up with soap. She made it like the first time for me too. She ran her hands over every inch of my body and I did the same to her. I guarantee, when we stepped out from that shower, we were the cleanest human beings on earth.

I stepped out first. And dried off, then Holly stepped out. Before she could grab a towel, I began to dry her off. I just couldn't keep my hands off of her. After I dried her, I wrapped the towel around her. Then I pulled out my razor and shaving cream.

"Can I watch?"

"What? Watch me shave? Sure. It's not much to watch though."

"Let me put the shaving cream on your face."

"Okay." I handed her the can. She shook it and then lathered up my face. I shaved while she studied how I did it. After I made sure I got everything, Holly felt my cheeks with the back of her hand.

"Very smooth. You're good with the razor aren't you?"

"Well, I've had lots of practice."

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Never mind."

"What?"

"No. I just embarrassed myself again."

"No you didn't. What did you want?"

"Would you trim me? You know, with the razor?"

"Sure. But I don't think your beard is that heavy."

"Never mind, you think I'm being stupid again."

"No I don't. I can do that for you."

"I'm embarrassed."

"No need to be embarrassed. All you had to do is ask."

"Just neaten it up. I don't want to shave completely. You'll see where I've shaved before."

Actually, I had to use my imagination. Holly's pubic hair is very fine, very soft. Further indication she is a natural blonde. I doubt if she even shaves or uses hair removal junk on her legs on a regular basis.

Holly sat down on the counter between the two sinks. She spread her legs and propped them up with her hands as she leaned back against the mirror. I lathered her pussy up and began shaving her pubic hair.

"Remember, don't take it all off."

"I won't. Just lay back and relax."

"Her hair is so soft and fine, it took no effort for the razor to clean her off, right to the skin. I just wanted to make sure I didn't take off any of the skin. I was just about finished when a totally childish thought came over me. I ended up trimming the top of her bush into a heart. I don't know why, but I did. Holly didn't even notice what I was doing. When I finished, I rinsed her off. I did a rather nice job. I leaned over and kissed her pussy lips. Holly spun around on the counter and took a look. From the angle, she couldn't see what I had done.

"Is that okay?"

"Yeah," she said, "It looks fine. Thank you."

She slid off the counter and turned around towards the mirror. "A heart??? You shaved my pussy into a heart?"

"Yeah! Well! I couldn't help it."

Holly continued looking into the mirror. "I kind of like it!"

"I do. I think it's cute. It kind of makes a statement like a tattoo, but you can change it or get rid of it."

"Yeah, it's neat." She gave me a hug and a kiss. "You better get ready to go to work. You don't want Carla checking up on you again.

"I don't or is it you don't?" I snickered.

"Wellllllll! It is kind of obvious that there is something going on with the two of you."

"She's my secretary. That's all."

"Bullshit! But that's not stopping me, is it? You're just like all of the other men, you love having women fighting over you."

"Sure, but I don't have women fighting over me."

"Well we'll just have to see about that."

"Holly, let's not even go there. No cat fights, no bitch fights. Okay?"

I walked into the bedroom and started pulling out what I was going to wear. It was just about 9:30.

Holly came strutting in. She brought a duffle bag over to the bed and opened it up. She took out a black sweater, clean panties, a bra, socks, and a pair of walking shoes.

"I see you came prepared."

"I always keep a change of clothes in the car."

"Just for such nights as this?"

"Sure!", she said sarcastically. "No Mick, I just never know when I'm staying at Sharon's, this friend of mine that lives close to school. The shoes I keep there all the time anyway. I hate wearing heels all day."

"Oh, okay. I'll believe you this time." I laughed.

I finished getting dressed and went into the kitchen. I threw a couple of eggs into a frying pan, put 6 pieces of bacon in the microwave, and two pieces of bread in the toaster. I set the coffee maker up last night, my S.O.P., so all I had to do is turn it on. By the time Holly finished getting ready, breakfast was done.

"You know something? I think black is your color." Especially with her dark eye make-up. Like I've said before, just the right amount of slut.

"Really, why's that?", Holly questioned.

"I don't know, but that sweater looks really good on you."

"It's just a sweater."

"Yeah, but it just does something for you."

"Well, thanks."

I slid the plate in front of her. "Wow! Breakfast and everything. I bet you treat all your women like this."

"Only the morning after. The rest of the time, they have to cook for me."

"I take it you don't like living."

"Why's that?"

"You've never had my cooking." Holly looked suddenly depressed.

"You have a problem with cooking?"

"Yes. I've never been able to get it right. See these eggs? I couldn't do that."

"Well I guess what you can't do right, you make up for in other ways." Shit! There I go with the mush talk again. I kissed her on the cheek.

"You know, Mick Pheury, I said it last night and I'll say it again, you're a nice guy."

"Don't say that too much, you might start convincing me."

We finished eating. Holly beat me to putting the dishes in the dishwasher, but I did have to show her the way I like them in it. I showed her where I keep the soap and how much to use. She found the on switch all by herself.

We walked out to the cars together. Being I was behind her, I'd have to move mine first. I opened her door for her. She had to get one more kiss in before we said good bye. "Can I see you again tonight?"

"Holly, like I told you last night, don't rush things. Just let it happen."

"I'm sorry. I know."

"Don't be sorry. I'll call you later."

"Okay. I'll wait until I hear from you."

I kissed her as I helped her into her vette. I went to my truck and climbed in. I started it up and backed out into the street. I let Holly back out in front of me and then followed her down the road.