Mick the Dick Ch. 18

Story Info
Mick and Carla finally go out on a real date.
2.7k words
4.64
18.6k
1
0

Part 18 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

©2005 All Rights Reserved

I timed it so I would pull my nice shiny sport ute up in Carla's garage with about ten minutes to spare. Naturally I cleaned my truck. What, do you think I'm going out on a first date with some girl in a dirty truck? My timing would give me a few minutes to get inside, say hi to the guard, and get to her door at exactly 6:30. It worked. Well, sort of.

"Hi Mark."

"Good evening sir."

"I'm going up to Carla's, okay?"

"Yes sir. Should I announce you?"

"Not yet. What time do you have?"

Looking at his watch, "Twenty after six."

"Exactly?"

"Ah, twenty-two after six."

"Good. We both can't be wrong."

"Can I ask why the time check?"

"I told her at 6:30, so I want to be prompt."

"Okay! Why so prompt?"

"How old are you Mark?"

"I'm 25."

"I'm 47. Have you ever been married?"

"No. I haven't"

"I have. Are you planning on it soon?"

"No, not really."

"Okay, then let's say that I have an edge on you when it comes to women. Women like playing games with us. The way to win is play back."

"Oh! I get it. I think!?!?"

"Can I ask you a question Mark, one professional male to another?"

"Sure."

"How many men come calling on Carla?"

"Actually? She won't know I told you, right?"

"Never."

"Well, I've been here for about three years now. There was one guy who was rather frequent for about a year, but I haven't seen him for… I guess it's been almost a year now. A few months after I stopped seeing him, there were a few guys I'd see rather regularly, like three or four of them. There were a few others interspersed during that time also. But it's been rather quiet for about the last 3 months. The only guy I've seen her with has been you."

"Do you remember any names? Just first names?"

"Hmmm! There was a Tony and a Mike. Oh, yeah! The first one, the one that was seeing her for about a year or so, his name was Bob something."

"That's good Mark. Actually, I remember her mentioning a guy named Bob. About how old was he, do you remember?"

"Oh, maybe not as old as you, probably around 35, maybe." You're losing points here Mark. "You know, come to think of it, most of the guys were older. I mean, what is she, 28?"

"Thanks, Mark. I appreciate the information. Now, wait until 6:29 and 45 seconds and call her to say I am on my way up."

"Okay."

"I'll wait until exactly 6:30 before I knock."

"Okay."

"It will drive her nuts wondering how I made it up there in 30 seconds."

"Oh! I get it. Okay. I can do that for you."

"Thanks, Mark."

I took the elevator up to Carla's floor. I still had 4 minutes to spare. I hung around at the elevators for a couple of minutes. At 6:29 I walked to her door and waited. A few seconds later, I heard her phone ring. "Ah, Mark. Right on time."

I watched the display on my watch. Right at 6:29 and 55 seconds I rang her door bell. Immediately the door opened.

"You're 3 seconds early!", Carla said with a "shit-eating" smile.

"Would you like me to come back?"

"No! Come on in."

I walked in following Carla towards her living room area. She was dressed in a black pleated skirt and a black silk long sleeve top. She had on natural colored stockings and a pair of black high heels. Her hair was pulled back in a french braid. She looked good, real good. Even better than usual.

"What did you do, sit in the lobby until 29 after? I saw you pull into the garage."

Ah hah! She was watching for me. "What did you think I was going to stand you up?"

Carla stopped, spun around and lunged at me, wrapping her arms around me. Her lips met mine as she latched on to me. "No way, Pheury. No way in hell. I'd have had the wolves on you so fast if you'd been late."

"Ah! You know something? This isn't the best way to start off our first date."

"I'm sorry Mick. It's just that I've been waiting so long for this moment that… well… I can't help it if I'm a little anxious. I've been dressed and ready to go for over an hour. Christ! I feel like I'm on my first date."

"You know what? So do I."

"Do you really?"

"Yes, I do."

Carla smiled at me. "I'm glad!"

"Well, I hope you're hungry too."

"Where are we going?"

"Well, dinner first. Then you have a choice of a movie or dancing."

"Dancing? Country?

"Of course, is there any other?"

"But, I'm not dressed for dancing."

"Sure you are."

"I better take my boots. I can't dance in these." Carla took off like a shot for her bedroom. She was back in a flash with a bag, which I assumed had her boots. "Okay, I'm ready now. Let's go."

We walked to the elevator and took it to the first floor. Carla kissed me from the time the doors closed to the time they opened. And guess who was standing there when the doors opened. Remember the two, shall I say, sexually challenged young men that I mentioned the first night I went to Carla's apartment?

"Hi, fellas. Nice night out, huh?"

"Yeth it is! Have a swell night you two."

Carla smiled as we got off the elevator. "Oh, we will. We most certainly will."

As we walked away, I guess I was paid a little bit of a compliment. I heard the one say, "What does she have that I don't, getting herself a hunk like that."

"Good night, Mark!", Carla said as we passed the guard counter.

"Good night, ma'am. Sir."

Carla stopped and walked back to the counter. She grabbed Mark by the collar on his jacket and pulled him towards her. She kissed him on the cheek and then let go. "Nice try, Mark."

"Nice try???"

"She saw me pull into the garage. She was on to me.", I said with a chuckle.

"Oh! Sorry!"

"Nothing to be sorry about.", Carla said.

We continued out to my truck. I opened the passenger door and helped Carla in. Then I walked around to the driver's side and climbed in myself. You know, it amazes me how many soccer moms have these things. They really aren't the most comfortable things to get into. I pulled out of the garage and headed towards the Japanese steakhouse.

"So, where are you taking me to dinner?"

"I didn't think you'd mind steak, would you."

"Outback? No, not at all. I love their steaks."

"Well, actually, you are a little over dressed for there, don't you think?"

"I've dressed up better. I've also dressed up worse. Did I ever tell you about the free dinner I had at Outback? A couple of girls I hung out with in college and I went there after a swim party one night. We were all in our swim suits, covered over with other clothes of course. Some guy at the bar sent our waitress over to tell us he'd pick up our bill if we all ate dinner in our swim suits. Naturally, we did it."

"And I take it, he did?"

"Pick up the tab? Oh, yeah! Actually, I went out with him a few times."

"Now, which one was that, Tony or Mike?

"What? Did I tell you that story?"

I just smiled as I concentrated on my driving. "Well, who was it?"

"Tony. But, I don't remember telling you that story."

"You didn't."

"But then, how'd you come up with Tony's name?"

"Tony who?"

"Don't give me that Mick. I've never told you about Tony."

"Sure you have. Tony, Mike, oh, and we can't forget Bob."

"Pheury! Have you been checking up on me? How'd you find out about them?"

I could tell she was starting to get a little upset. "I didn't. It's just that they are the more common of names, I just took a guess."

"Bullshit! How'd you find out?"

"Carla, I didn't find out anything. I just remember the names you've mentioned over the years. After all, you have worked for me for, how long?"

Carla took a step back. "Phew!!! Got out of that one unscathed," I thought to myself.

"Oh! That's right. I guess I have mentioned them. I keep forgetting, we are only pretending this is our first date."

"Besides Carla, I wouldn't want to have anything serious with a girl that, shall I say, have a shady background or anything of the sort."

"Oh, now I have a shady background???"

"No!!!", I began to laugh, "I didn't say you do. I said I couldn't have anything serious with a girl that did. HINT! HINT! S-E-R-I-O-U-S."

"Seriously? I mean, you??? Serious??? With me???"

"Not so fast there, schweetheart. This is only our first date."

"You keep it up, Pheury, and I might have to break a rule."

"And what rule is that?"

"The one I have about kissing on the first date."

Oh, yeah! My luck was holding out. We pulled onto the lot at the Japanese steakhouse. I found a parking spot.

"Oh, nice!", Carla said, "I love this place."

"Which one of your boyfriends have brought you here?"

"None of them. They've all been too cheap." She laughed. "What time is our reservation?"

"I told them 7:15." It was 7:05.

"Oh boy! We have 10 minutes to kill." Carla undid her seatbelt and leaned across the console to me. "You know Mick, I don't usually make-out on a first date, but for you, I'll make an exception."

We killed five minutes "making-out". It was turning out to be a pretty good first date. Then I got out and opened the door for her. We held hands as we walked across the parking lot. I felt like a teenager again.

"Ah! Mister Pheuryson," Aki, one of the waitresses, said, "it so good to see you again."

"Good evening, Aki. This is Carla."

"She girlfriend?"

"Yes she is."

"Oh, so very glad to meet you, Carla. You very lucky girl."

"Yes I am. Domo arigato. I'm glad to meet you too."

Aki led us to our seats. It was at a counter where we watched our food get prepared by a genuine Japanese chef. The preparation of the food is just as much a show. Carla started with one of the Japanese mixed drink concoctions while I had a Sapparo, one of Japan's exceptional beers. They were followed by some sushi, which Carla had never been exposed to. Aki knew I was rather particular and would only eat the sushi that was smoked or cooked some how. I was not totally honest with Carla about what some of the, shall I say delicacies, were. But once I explained that they were safe to eat, she followed my lead.

Then we had the entrée which was superb, as usual. For dessert, we had sake. I actually had plans for a more Americanized dessert a little later.

After paying the bill, I left the chef and Aki a decent tip. I have always believed in leaving a reasonable gratuity for reasonable service. Terrific service commands a better tip. We left and headed for the area's top country western club.

On the way we talked about what happened the night before at Armacost's. Carla thought it was hilarious the way things just fell into place.

The lot was full at the club. As a matter of fact, it was overfull and I ended up parking on the street just around the corner from the club. Funny how some people would rather circle around a full parking lot than park on the street. When I finished parking, Carla had already changed into her boots. They actually didn't look that bad with the outfit she had on. At least they were high heel boots.

We walked around to the club entrance and went inside. Naturally there was a cover charge considering it was a Saturday night. The one bouncer asked, "Is she 21?" Carla pulled out her driver's license and handed it to him. "Okay, she's good."

I looked back at him, "Yes she is."

We worked our way over to the bar and found a spot both of us could squeeze into. When I got the one bartender's attention and ordered a double tequila for Carla and a beer for me. I never drink my usual bourbon with it when I'm going to be active, and I was sure Carla planned on giving me quite a workout on the dance floor tonight.

After we finished the first drinks, she took my hand and led me out onto the dance floor. Carla knows how to dance. She is really good. Like I said before, I think she has to have roots in Texas. We danced two or three songs and then took a break for a few songs. This was the pattern for the night except we didn't miss any of the slow songs. Not being a big dancer myself, I was actually having a good time learning some of the moves.

We were taking one of our breaks at the bar when this younger guy, who I nicknamed Young Buckaroo, all decked out is western wear, came over and asked Carla if she would dance with him. Carla looked at me as if asking permission.

"It's up to you.", I said. "Go ahead if you want."

The guy looked at me and then back to Carla, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were with somebody."

"Thanks.", she said to me as she stepped away from the bar.

I ordered another tequila and a beer for me. I finished my beer by the time Carla was escorted back to where I was standing.

The guy said something to her that I couldn't hear over the music and then leaned towards me. "Thanks for letting me dance with her. She is a really good dancer."

"Sure, don't mention it."

I looked at Carla as I slid her drink in front of her. "Did you have fun?"

"Yeah! He's good."

"I'm sure he is." I couldn't help but let a little jealousy slip out.

"Mick Pheury, is that jealousy in your voice?"

"Jealousy? From me?? Naaaaa!!!" Carla just stared at me for a few seconds. "And wouldn't you be pissed if I wasn't?" Carla thought about it for a second, shrugged her shoulders, smiled, and took a drink.

The band announced they were going to play a couple of "slow ones". Young Buckaroo, was heading right towards us. Carla quickly killed her drink, grabbed me by the hand, and yanked me towards the dance floor. He stopped dead in his tracks. "Sorry. This one is mine.", I said to him as we passed.

Carla grabbed hold of me like she wasn't going to let go. She was rubbing against me, just about dry humping me on the dance floor. Between songs, Carla just kept hold and kept dancing waiting for the next slow one. Young Buckaroo came over, tapped me on the shoulder and asked if he could cut in? Before I had a chance to answer him, Carla turned towards him and replied, "Does it look like I'm going to let you break in?" She drew me in closer to her.

"I guess not.", he said as he walked away with his tail between his legs.

"Not giving me up?", I asked.

"Not tonight, Pheury. Not tonight!"

After the three "slow ones", we went back to the bar for another round.

"Hey Mick, remember that question you were wondering about when you were joking about our first date?"

"Question?"

"Yeah. About whether I do or don't on the first date?"

"Who was joking?"

"Do you wanna take me home and find out?"

The bartender had just brought our drinks to us. I paid him, took my beer and chugged it down in one shot. "Does that answer your question?"

Carla gave me a big grin and did the same with her tequila. "You may be disappointed though. I don't fuck on the first date. But I might make love."