Mick the Dick Ch. 21

Story Info
PI tracks down what revenge is planned.
2.8k words
4.59
18.5k
00

Part 21 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up to the front of the sports bar at exactly 11:48, two minutes to spare. I casually approached the hostess while I looked around a little to see if Holly was there yet.

"Can I help you sir?", asked the one hostess, a young, very attractive but skinny for my taste, blonde. She was probably one of the college students who make a few bucks towards their tuition or cost of higher education.

"Yes, I'd like a table for two, but I'm waiting for the other half of my party."

"Sure, I can put your name on the list a while. It's about a five minute wait."

"It's Pheury. P-H-E-U-R-Y."

"Oh, Mr. Pheury, you're party is already here. Let me take you to your table."

She led me through the restaurant and over to a table in the back corner. Holly was sitting there with her back to the door, knowing I would want to sit facing it. It's an old habit I developed as a cop.

"Hi." I leaned over and kissed her.

"Hiya handsome."

"Sir, Jen will be by in a second to get your drinks.", the hostess said as she turned and walked away.

"So, Mick, what are we going to do about my mother?"

"We??? Holly, I don't know how much I can get involved. Don't get me wrong, I think the world of your mother, but I've warned her. Beyond that, I don't know what else I can do."

"Suppose I hired you to keep tabs on her?"

"Holly, that won't work. Actually, if anybody can keep tabs on her it would be you."

"I can't just follow her around."

"Sure you can. It's about time you and her get closer. Both of you should spend more time together. Go shopping, take weekend trips, once school ends take a vacation together."

"I see what you mean, Mick. But while I'm at school, I can't watch her."

"Yeah, I know. But I also don't think she's going to do anything stupid. The one thing that concerns me was today when I asked her if there was anything that Stacy Schmidt would do that she wouldn't."

"What did she say?"

"Well, that's what bothered me. She started to answer in the negative but stopped. She was making the normal, logical reasons a husband cheats on his wife, younger, prettier. But then she made a comment about being good in bed and doing ALMOST everything he ever wanted."

"ALMOST???"

"That's what she said, and she was very emphatic." By that Jen came over to get our drink order.

"Good afternoon. I'm Jen, I'll be taking care of you this afternoon. Can I start you off with something from the bar?"

Before I could even think, Holly spoke up, "Two bourbons, you better make them doubles, and two beers. I think I'm going to need it. What would you like Mick?"

Woooo!!! Hold on their pilgrim! "You better just give me one of each."

Jen just smiled and shook her head as she wrote down the order. "So that's three and three, right?"

"That will do for starters. She's having a rough day."

"Any appetizers?"

"Yeah, let us have one of those samplers."

"I'll have your drinks back in a moment." She walked away.

"Holly, did you and your mother ever talk about sex?"

"No more than any mother and daughter."

"Nothing about her and your father?"

"No. Not really. What do you think my father wanted something kinky?"

"Well, that's the direction I think this is going."

"Like what?" Holly got a wild gleam in her eyes.

"I don't know. That's why I was hoping you could help. She never said anything about something... unusual your father wanted her to do, right?"

"No! And I've never seen any whips and chains laying around their bedroom either." She gave a slight snicker as she said it.

"Have they ever mentioned clubs to you?"

"Do you mean like swingers clubs or places like that? No, they've never said anything about them around me."

I didn't really think they would mention it, even if they were into swinging. But just because they both aren't doesn't mean one of them isn't.

Holly asked a logical question, "Did Mr. Schmidt say anything to you about his wife being into anything weird?"

"No. He didn't say anything, and frankly, what little I saw Friday night , except for her being dressed in a black lace and satin corset and stockings, there wasn't anything strange going on."

"A corset? Mick, let me ask you something, does a woman dressed in lingerie turn you on?"

"Ah! Well... It all depends."

"Depends on what?"

"Well, I've always considered lingerie, corsets and clothing like that, a little bit of fantasy. Most women look good, sexy if you'd like, when they dress up a little. Men like it, especially to break the monotone of doing it with the same naked body every time."

"So maybe that's what I've been doing wrong."

"Holly, you haven't been around enough to even worry about changing your appearance for sex." I whispered, "Frankly, you look pretty damn good without clothes on."

"But if you saw it day after day, you'd probably like a little change, right?"

"Probably."

"But then, maybe my mother should have tried something like that."

"She did! At least she said she did. She told me she had bought a few sexy outfits to interest your father. But he didn't seem interested."

"I hope this doesn't sound weird, but I hope I look half as good as my mother when I'm her age."

"She is a good looking woman. I have a feeling you will be close."

Jen brought over our drinks. Holly took the one bourbon and shot it down in one gulp. She chased it down with a big gulp of beer.

"Hey! Easy there. I don't want to have to explain to your mother why I'm bringing her daughter home drunk just after noon."

"Fuck it, Mick. Once in a while you just have to let go. I think this is one of those times."

"Not trying to get personal here, but did your mother and you ever have discussions about sex? I mean, the down and dirty, things to do, not to do."

"Well, yeah I guess so. You mean like talking about the different positions and blow jobs and anal and..."

"Yes, those kinds of conversations." I had to look around to make sure nobody was close enough to hear what we were talking about and get the wrong idea.

"Yeah, we did. I mean, not often or anything. But especially when I was in my teens we talked. I guess she didn't want me to be too experimental."

"Did she ever discuss things she and your father did?"

"Well, not exactly. But I do know she was pretty open with him. I mean, she seemed to be, how do I put it, willing to try things with him. I think one hang up a lot of women have is giving blow jobs. My mother isn't one of them. She was actually the one who taught me how to give a good blow job."

I guess the expression on my face gave away my surprise. "Really?"

"I guess she figured out I was becoming a little active and decided to make sure I knew what to do. I think it was a way of trying to keep me from fucking. I guess she didn't want me to be one of those that had a kid at 16."

"Or three or four."

"Yeah! Right!"

"How old were you the first time you had sex. I'm sorry, that's none of my business."

"You're right, but I don't mind telling you. I was 16. It was with my high school sweetheart, if there really is such a thing. I went to one of those private all girl schools and he went to one of those private all boy schools. It was the night of my junior prom."

"I didn't need all of the details."

"No. That's okay. It was kind of funny. We went to a friend's house for the party afterwards and we snuck into her parent's bedroom, while they were downstairs watching everybody else. I was so scared. I let him cum inside me. For the next three months I worried making sure I had my period."

"You were three month's late?"

"No! I had it each month, I was just making sure." She laughed.

I couldn't help but laugh, especially thinking this is the girl who begged me to make love to her almost a week ago.

"I saw her blowing my dad out at the hot tub one night. And there were a couple of times out at the pool that I think she was, that is before I unintentionally interrupted. Come to think of it, one night, at one of their parties, she and some of the other wives were talking about sex. She sounded like one of the more active ones in the bunch. I think they were talking about anal sex because she made a comment about my father not being very big, "but even he hurts doing it that way". She got real embarrassed when she remembered I was there."

"Well, that just about rules out my idea."

"What's that?"

"I thought maybe your father wanted something like a blow job and she wouldn't give it to him. But, what I'm hearing from you is that she likes giving them, or at least doesn't mind."

"From what I've seen or heard, I think it's safe to say that. And if he's looking for anal, it sounds like she might give into that as well. Damn! I can't believe I'm sitting here talking about my parents this way."

"I'm sure they have probably talked about you the same way."

"Do you think so???"

"Sure. I think all parents discuss what their kid is doing sexually. It's a shame more of them don't talk about it WITH the kid instead of ABOUT the kid."

"You're right about that, Mick. I had already had sex about a half dozen times before my mother ever talked to me about it openly. Maybe not a half dozen, probably more like 3 or 4. But you know what I mean."

We had the appetizer and ordered our lunch.

"Do you know what Mick? Maybe we just need to let mom do her thing. She is a big girl. If she gets into trouble, she knows who to call."

"You're probably right, but I'd still feel better if I knew what she was planning."

"I know. Me too. But, knowing her, Mick, I have a feeling she won't let anybody know until she's done."

"And, of course, she may just be blowing off a lot of steam. She was pretty upset. Maybe she will just let the lawyers fight it out for her."

"You're probably right, Mick. Maybe we're just reading a whole lot more into this."

"Let's hope so."

I was hoping I was right, but deep down I knew I wasn't. I had a feeling Teresa was going to burn Armacost in a big way, do something so totally outlandish it would drive him insane. But what? I still kept thinking about what I said to her that gave her the idea how to get even with him. "Was there anything that he wanted from you that you didn't give him that maybe Stacy Schmidt did?" The smile on her face gave it away.

Holly and I finished lunch and talked some more. I cut her off after the first round of drinks. For a girl her size, that was more than enough. She had walked from the university so I drove her back to the campus. She told me she still had a few things to do at the library or research center, so I knew she wouldn't be driving too soon after drinking as much as she did. Then I went back to the office.

Naturally, when I got back to the office, I got the "eye" treatment from Carla. "Did you have a nice lunch?"

"It was okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah, just okay." I slid a chair over next to Carla's desk and sat down, ignoring her suspicious tone of voice. "Let me ask you something. I want you to be as honest as possible with me." She got a worried look on her face. I knew the way I put that would get to her a little. "What kind of fantasies that men have, would their wives be less likely to perform?"

Carla looked relieved that the honest answer did not obviously have anything to do with us. "Do you mean as in sexual fantasies?"

"Well... yeah. But any fantasy. But I think sexual is the one I'm looking for."

"Mick? Are you thinking about going kinky or something?"

"What do you mean "going"? No, nevermind, get back to the question."

"What? Do you think that's what Armacost was after?"

"More like where Mrs. Armacost is heading. You see, this morning, when I was talking to her, I asked her if there was anything that Benjamin wanted from her that she didn't give him that maybe Stacy Schmidt did?"

"Do you mean like blow jobs or something?"

"Yeah, but Holly ruled that out."

"She did?"

"She said her mother seems to like blowing her father. She's seen them. Her mother told her about giving blow jobs back when she first started dating."

"What's so strange about that?"

"Not being a daughter, I don't know."

"My mother told me how to give blow jobs years before I ever actually did."

"Really?"

"Yeah! I think she looked at my body one day and knew it was learn how to give blow jobs or fuck. She knew I couldn't get pregnant giving blow jobs. But it was something about it that grossed me out. Then, one day the boy I was dating wasn't taking no for an answer. I had to either fuck or blow him. So I gave my first blowjob. God was I pissed off when he came in my mouth. I was either going to throw up or beat the piss out of him. I decided on the latter."

"Yeah! You mean..."

"I mean, black and blue all over."

"Ouch!!!"

"But, do you know something? I don't really know why. I really kinda liked it."

"You mean the blow job?"

"Well, yeah! I mean all of it. Even the cum. I guess that's why I like giving blow jobs."

I acted like I was surprised, even though I wasn't. I knew Carla liked giving blow jobs. "Honey, don't take this wrong or anything, but how kinky have you ever gotten with a guy?"

"Not very. I mean, I've gotten into some neat positions, but I've never been tied up or handcuffed or anything like that. I've thought..."

"You've thought what?" I knew she was getting at something.

"Ohhh, nothing."

"What were you going to say, "you've thought about it?""

"Well, yeah! I've thought about it. I think everybody thinks about it."

"Well maybe one night we'll have to try that out."

"You mean it?"

"Yeah! Sure! I mean, if you want."

"Okay!"

"But, getting your mind out of the gutter for a moment, what could Mrs. Armacost be thinking?"

"I don't know Mick. If she was letting Mr. Armacost do things, what more could there be? Unless it was really bizarre?"

That's when my next move dawned on me. The police have used me enough over the years, it was time for me to use them. I picked up the phone and called my old pal, Sergeant McNally.

"Hi Sarge, it's Mick Pheury."

"Mick, what can I do for you?"

"Do you have any friends over in Vice?"

"Yeah! I know a couple of the guys over there. Why?"

"I'd like to see if any of their prostitution detail folk may know anything about Benjamin Armacost."

"Armacost? That's a hot subject right now. Hey! Were you involved in that mess the other night?"

"Yeah! Sort of."

"Wow! A lot of people have been asking questions about him today."

"Really? Like what?"

"Mostly about it being time he get caught."

"Anything legal?"

"No, not really. Why do you want me to check with vice?"

"Just a hunch. See if anybody has ever heard of him trying to solicit or maybe being seen around some of the more sleazy areas of town."

"Any ideas you can share?"

"He was looking for something his wife wasn't giving him. Apparently any of the normal stuff wasn't an issue. He must have wanted something more."

"You mean, gay?"

You know something? I forgot I was betting on him being queer at the beginning of this case. "Maybe Sarge. But let's not focus on only that."

"I can do that Mick, but it might take a day or so. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, sure. I appreciate it. Just keep it as discreet as possible."

"Sure thing Mick."