Mick the Dick Ch. 25

Story Info
3-way puts Mick in a dangerous position.
4.4k words
4.59
20.8k
00

Part 25 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

©2005 All Rights Reserved

Dinner was exceptional. Even with all of the distractions, the steaks were done just right. The dessert I mentioned earlier was another of my own little creations. I took custard, even though it was instant, put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of it, sprinkled some sugar on it and melted the sugar on top of the ice cream with this little torch thing. I think the real chefs call it caramelizing or something like that. Then I trickled some cream de menthe on top of it. I served it out at the hot tub.

I had to change into my swim suit before I took the dessert outside. I sent the girls out to get in and get used to the water again. I carried their desserts out first and then came back into the kitchen for mine. Each of the girls had taken corner seats. When I climbed in, I went to one of the other corners.

"Oh no you don't! Right here.", Carla said as she pointed to the spot in between the two of them.

"Yeah! We want you between us so we don't get anymore funny ideas.", Holly added.

"I don't have a problem with that, but are we still on this lesbian thing?"

Both of them said in unison, "We're not lesbians!"

"Well now that all of my neighbors know what we're talking about..."

Much quieter, "We're not lesbians."

"Okay. I believe you. Both of you."

"We were just talking about this while we were waiting for you." Carla said.

"Look," I began, "I don't care. If the two of you had fun doing it. That's okay with me. Just so long as you know what the real thing is."

Holly looked really puzzled. "This is great. Perversion must be hereditary. I must take after my father."

"Look. Both of you. If the two of you had licked each other or even fingered each other, maybe I could see your concern. I still wouldn't consider you lesbians because I think both of you prefer men. If you fuck yourself with a dildo, that doesn't mean you prefer rubber over flesh. If you substitute something because the real thing isn't around, I don't think there is anything wrong. It's when you prefer the substitute that I think there could be a problem. This is all my personal opinion here, but..."

Carla just looked at me with a concerned expression. "I don't know Mick. It just felt so good, so different that... well... it scared me."

"It scared me too.", Holly said, "I've never really made out with a girl before."

"Alright, look. Did the two of you fall in love or something? Do you want me to leave so you can be alone to figure this out?"

"No! No! No! Nothing like that Mick, but suppose it happens again?", Carla asked.

"If it happens again, and it feels good, see what happens. Nothing says you'll have sex because of it."

Carla and Holly looked at each other and smiled. Carla snickered, "It was fun, wasn't it."

"Yeah! It was.", Holly replied.

"Well then, it was fun. That was all. If it's fun, that doesn't mean you have to take it so serious. Keep it fun. You should only worry when things start getting serious. How do you like the dessert?"

Holly took her first taste. The ice cream was just about melted. "It's good. What is it?"

"Cream ala Mick.", I said, once again without thinking of where it would lead.

"That's not the Cream ala Mick I had the other night." Holly slipped big time. "I mean, I had a Cream something at dinner the other night with my parents."

Carla caught on immediately. I think she knew what Holly was going to say before Holly even finished. She didn't say anything. She just took another spoonful of the custard. Holly kept trying to backpedal, "Really. It was a Cream Brule' or something like that."

Carla began to laugh, "Drop it Holly. Just forget it."

"But... but... I mean... Shit!" Holly stopped in mid stream.

Carla continued to laugh. "That's okay Holly. I had a feeling you had some Cream ala Mick anyway."

"We... ah...", Holly was still trying to bail water from the Titanic after it had already sunk.

I finally broke my stunned silence. "Forget it Holly. It's done."

"Don't lie about it. I knew the two of you have seen each other on a more than professional basis. I don't own Mick. Right Mick?"

"Yeah! Right! But Carla, it was only once."

"And it was my fault, Carla.", Holly admitted. "I begged him to make love to me. I seduced him."

Carla continued to laugh, "Wait a minute, wait a minute. I'm not asking for any of this. Mick and I aren't married. We're not even engaged. Hell, we're not even going steady, if that is even around any more."

"Carla, I'm sorry. I didn't intend on you finding out like this.", I said.

"Mick, I told you last week. Until we say so, together, you don't have any ring through your nose. I told you I don't expect you to give up your freedom. I know you don't like being tied down to one girl."

"I know. Yes, you did. But..."

"There's no BUT about it. That's the way things are. Just because I'm not interested in anybody else doesn't mean you have to limit yourself. All I asked was that you not make me a fool."

"I didn't think I had."

Still in her happy tone of voice, "You haven't. At least I don't think you have. Have you?"

"No! I don't think. That's why nobody except for Holly and me, and now you, knew anything happened between us. That's why Teresa said what she said the other day about you."

Holly broke her silence, "What did my mother say?"

"When she paid the bill she asked if Carla was the secretary I told her about. Your mother asked me if there was a woman in my life and I told her that Carla was that woman. I didn't think it would have been a good idea to tell her about us."

"Why did she ask about a woman in your life? Was she hitting on you?"

"No, she wasn't hitting on me. She was asking for you. She said that since you met me all she heard was "Mick Pheury this and Mick Pheury that". She was just wondering if there was a chance for you."

Carla interrupted, "Look, all I want to know is do you still love me?"

"Of course I still love you."

"Okay then, that's all I want. That and some more of this Cream ala Mick." She held up the empty dish.

"I can do that." I kissed her as I got out to get another dessert concoction from the kitchen.

When I got back to the hot tub with Carla's second Cream ala Mick, Holly and Carla were hugging each other. I just stood and watched expecting another show like earlier. Holly was crying.

"Should I stay away?" I asked.

Holly looked up at me, "No, come back in."

"Everything is okay.", Carla said, "Holly and I understand each other."

"Well that's good, because I'm having a hard time understanding any of this." I laughed. "I thought she was upset that I didn't have any more of these things."

All three of us laughed. Carla said, "Let me explain. Both of us are madly in love with you. I think you know that. We have decided that we will do whatever you want. If you want one of us to leave, we will. If you want to see both of us, that's okay too. As it turns out, we like each other," seeing my change in facial expression, "not that way. I mean, we actually like each other, which I didn't think was possible. If we have to put up with each other to still have you, that's what we will do."

Holly nodded, "That should make you happy. The old having your cake and eating it too."

I thought about what she just said. "And in those five minutes I was gone, both of you figured this out? I think you both need to get jobs at the United Nations."

"It should do your over inflated ego wonders, two significantly younger girls always there at your beckoning.", Carla added.

The three of us laughed again as I climbed back into the tub. The two of them separated and once again sat on each side of me.

"That's what we've figured out. Is that okay with you?", Holly asked.

"You know, of course, dating both of you could break me financially, not to mention kill me physically." I snickered.

"Is it too much for you to handle, Pheury?", Carla asked in her sly way.

"I don't know. It might be."

"Oh, come on, Mick.", Holly interjected, "You've handled it okay for the last week and especially tonight."

"Well, I wouldn't exactly say I've handled it."

"We think you're doing fine.", Carla said as she slipped her arm around my shoulders.

Holly slipped around in front of me and loosened the drawstring on my swim shorts. Carla kissed me as she slipped her arms out of the straps for her suit. Holly pulled my suit down to my ankles and I slipped my feet out. She fished the suit out of the tub and tossed them onto the side. Holly stroked my cock as she slid her face between mine and Carla's. Carla moved away to slip out of her suit and then unfastened Holly's top. I helped slip it off her arms as she continued to stroke me.

Carla reached under the water and slipped Holly's thong off. Then she slid back alongside me. I now had two hands stroking my cock, Holly's and Carla's. The three of us were kissing each other and rubbing our now completely naked bodies against each other. The girls were experimenting with each other, trying to see how far the other would go. I could tell, even in the darkness, that they were running their hands over each others bodies. But, it was obvious they weren't going as far as to touch each others pussies.

Well how about that, I have two hands, one for each. I slid each of my hands between their legs and played with their pussies. They each responded immediately. I slipped a finger inside each one, finger fucking them as they stroked my cock. We continued kissing each other and running our tongues over each other's tongues and mouths, occasionally straying onto our necks and shoulders. I was able to penetrate Holly a little further and had her cumming in a matter of minutes. She grabbed my hand and forced it harder against her pussy as she had her first orgasm of the evening.

Carla, not to be outdone, soon followed. I found her G-spot and rubbed it hard with my finger. She had taken her one hand and was fingering her clit. She suddenly convulsed in a series of orgasms. She tried to pull my hand away, but Holly was leaning against her in such a way that made it more difficult than had we been alone.

Once Carla's orgasm subsided, Holly pushed against me, trying to slide me up onto the side. "Sit up on the edge, Mick.", she said.

Carla was still recovering but assisted Holly in pushing me onto the side. Both girls spread my legs apart as they squeezed between them. Carla had my cock in her one hand as Holly slid her mouth over the engorged head of my cock. Carla stroked it as Holly slid it further and further into her mouth with each stroke. Carla kissed me while Holly sucked on my cock. After a few minutes, Holly slid away to let Carla have a turn. While Carla was licking one side of my shaft, Holly was doing the same to the other. Their lips and tongues met as they both licked and sucked on my cock. Watching both of them sucking my cock and kissing each other was turning me on like never before.

Oh, I've had two girls at one time before. I have even had sex with sisters, twin sisters, and a mother and daughter at the same time. I even fucked sisters that were lovers. But seeing two girls that until tonight claimed they had never made love to another woman was exciting. It was almost like making love to a virgin for the first time, which is the one thing I'm not sure if I have ever done.

Their hands still roamed over my and each other's bodies as they continued to blow me. Carla stood up turned away from me, and straddled my legs. She slowly lowered herself onto my lap, sliding my cock inside her pussy. Holly held Carla's hips as if guiding her onto my cock. After Carla began rolling her hips, taking me deep inside her, Holly began sucking on Carla's nipples and rubbing her tits. Holly then moved her head towards our joined pelvises. She tried her best to only lick my balls and what little of my cock shaft that was exposed, but then found herself licking Carla's pussy.

Carla was so caught up in the heat of passion she began rubbing Holly's head and playing with her hair and neck. Holly was licking the shaft of my cock and Carla's clit. Even though I couldn't see what Holly was doing, I knew. Carla grabbed Holly's head and pulled it tight against her pussy as she had another orgasm. Carla road me hard as she came, holding Holly's head against us. I could feel Holly's tongue licking my cock and then it would disappear where Carla's pussy met.

Holly never stopped for a moment. Then, when Carla stopped thrashing about, Holly slid my cock out from Carla and sucked on it. "Umm! That's the first time I've tasted another woman's pussy. You're rather good."

Holly and Carla kissed as they exchanged places. They took their time, frenching each other, Carla tasting her own juices on Holly's tongue. Carla slowly stood up and slid back into the water. "Holly's Turn."

Holly wasted no time in jumping on my lap. She faced away from me as she lowered herself down, sliding my cock into her pussy. She is a bit tighter than Carla so she took me inside her just a little slower. Carla licked and sucked on Holly's nipples as Holly slowly impaled herself on my cock. As Holly established a rhythm, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy, Carla licked her way down Holly's chest, tight firm belly, and between her legs to he pussy. There was a pause as Carla's mouth approached Holly's pussy, as if wondering if she really wanted to continue. "I don't know why I'm doing this."

But her pause was short lived. She began licking the shaft of my cock as it slid in and out of Holly. "Ummm!", I heard Carla say as she tasted Holly for the first time.

"Ooo! Oh, yes, Carla! Oh, that feels so good!", Holly said as she rocked back and forth on my cock. "Oh, yes Carla! Lick me! Yes! Lick me!"

The encouragement sent Carla wild. She ran her tongue across Holly's pussy and my cock as her head bobbed up and down between our legs. She rubbed her tongue hard against Holly's clit causing her to have a series of orgasms that lasted for minutes. The excitement forced Carla to finger her own pussy allowing herself to cum.

I don't know how I lasted as long as I had, but I knew my time was near. I had forced myself to relax each time I felt myself ready to cum, prolonging the enjoyment the three of us were experiencing. But my luck was about to run out. "I'm getting close!", I said to either or both of the girls.

"Don't cum inside me, Mick!", Holly pleaded. "Oh, I want you to, but we can't."

"I want you to cum in my mouth Mick!", Carla said.

"Okay, keep riding me," I said, "I'll tell you when."

Holly continued raising up and down, fucking me, taking my cock deep inside her tight wet pussy. Carla continued licking my shaft as it exposed from inside Holly. Every time it would disappear inside Holly's pussy, Carla would lick her clit. It was driving Holly wild. For that fact, me too.

It was time, "Are you ready for it Carla?"

"Oh yes! Let me have it."

Holly raised up just enough to allow my cock to slip out from her pussy. Carla licked the underside of my cock as it slid out. My cock immediately spewed forth its load of hot cum. The first burst shot up into the air splashing across Carla's cheek and onto Holly's abdomen and pussy. Holly took it in her mouth, sucking and deep throating it as I continued to cum. She sucked on it hard, draining the cum from my cock. She pushed my cock to the side and licked the cum that has splashed onto Holly's pussy and belly, not wasting a drop. She took the time to lick Holly's clit a little more while she was there.

Holly slid off of me and back into the steamy water next to Carla. She licked the cum from Carla's face and then licked Carla's lips. Carla's tongue was still coated with my cum as she stuck it out to share some with Holly. "Ummm! Ooo! That's good!", Holly mumbled. They rubbed their tongues together as they kissed, spreading my cum between them.

I was too exhausted to move. Holly reached over and sucked my spent cock some more, as if trying to get it up for some more. "What's this? Are you done already?"

"Oh, one quick one and he's done for the night.", Carla said sarcastically. They both laughed as they pulled me back into the tub.

"I told both of you this arrangement won't work. Either one of you would probably be too much for me, but both of you will probably kill me.", I said to them. "But then again, what a way to go!"

Carla just looked at me and smiled. "Well, we all gotta go some time!"

"I need a drink.", I said as I picked up my empty beer can."

Holly stood up, "I'll get it for you, daddy. I don't want you to tire yourself out too bad." She stepped out of the tub, "Do you need a refill Carla?"

Carla leaned over and drained the last of her tequila. "No. I'll just take another one of these." She picked up the bottle I had placed next to the tub earlier.

"Okay, I'll be right back." Holly walked towards the kitchen.

"Mick, I'm sorry.", Carla whispered to me. "I don't know what's come over me. I've never done this before."

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong."

"Mick! I just licked another woman's pussy. My god! I'm not a lesbian."

I snickered, "Carla, if I hadn't been here, would it have happened? It's as much my fault as yours."

"But Mick..."

"Did you enjoy it? Did you have fun? Like I said, if I hadn't been here, you probably wouldn't have done it."

Holly came back out with my beer. "Here you go, Mick." She looked at the depressed look on Carla's face. "What's wrong?"

I looked up at her, "Nothing."

"Oh, oh! Did I do something?"

Carla looked up at her as Holly slowly got back in the tub, "It's nothing. You didn't do anything."

"Being you said "I" didn't do anything, it must be something that involves me."

"No! it's me.", Carla said.

"It must be what we did while making love with Mick. Right?"

"Ah! Excuse me," I interrupted, "but would you two like to discuss this alone?"

Carla looked at me sternly, "No, Mick. We might need your advice on this. After all, like you said, you're involved with this."

"She's right Mick. Please stay."

"Holly, I feel as guilty as I did the first time I let a guy fuck me."

"Me too", Holly declared, "but I also feel as good as I did that first time."

The three of us exchanged glances. Why did I suddenly feel like I was about to be ganged up on?

"Did you ever consider yourself bi-sexual?", Carla asked.

"Not until tonight. Actually, does what we did tonight make us bi-sexual?"

I had to speak up at this point, "Ah! Girls! Can I throw my two cents worth in here?" They both looked at me. "I think we're missing something here. What happened was because we are all horny and we've been drinking, heavily drinking. All three of us were making love to each other, which I think set things in motion. If you enjoyed it, just say so. If you didn't, just say so and don't do it again."

Carla interjected, "That's the problem, I did like it. I really liked what we did. That's what worries me."

"Me too.", Holly added, "I never thought I'd have eaten out another woman, but I did and I liked it. I don't think I'd have done it on my own, or without a man being involved, but..."

"So, the two of you have bi-sexual tendencies, so what?"

"Mick, everything I have stood for just changed.", Carla said.

"Everything you stood for??? You mean there is nothing else in your life but sex??? Come on. One thing in your life just changed, and it wasn't really a change, you added something."

Carla and Holly looked at each other and back at me. I could tell what I just said sunk in. Holly spoke up, "I think I see what you mean. We just added something to our sex life. It's like finding out about bondage or something like that."

"Exactly!", I said with some excitement. I just made sense of something and convinced someone else. "Carla, a few days ago when we were talking about fantasies and stuff, you said you had fantasized about making it with another woman. You said most, if not all women have fantasized about it at one time or another. So you just fulfilled one of your fantasies. Maybe not to the degree you had thought about it over the years, but you at least tried it. You could have stopped, but you didn't. I think it was something the two of you really wanted to try. That's not a bad thing."

12