Mick the Dick Ch. 26

Story Info
Mick finds out more about Armacost.
4.7k words
4.61
19.1k
00

Part 26 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up around 6:00 and got my shower before the two girls even woke up. I figured I owed them a nice breakfast. I fixed eggs, bacon, grits, toast, and, of course, coffee. I poured three glasses of orange juice and sat then next to the cups of coffee on the counter. Everything smelled so good, the odor went through the house. I knew they would probably wake up with hangovers, so I fixed three of my Bloody Marys with extra Worcestershire Sauce. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, Bloody Marys are a Sunday morning drink. Well, the Wednesday night we had was worse than any Saturday. Not worse, well, you know what I mean.

Breakfast was just about done when I heard the pitter patter of little feet coming down the hall. Carla and Holly, arm in arm, came waltzing down the hallway and into the kitchen. Both of them had on one of my dress shirts, barely buttoned. Carla had on a black one, Holly had on white.

"Jeez! What the hell did we drink last night?" Carla asked as she sat down at the counter and put her head in her hands.

"It's not a question of what, but how much?" I replied.

"Holly just slid over to me and gave me a kiss. "I hope you don't mind." She pulled on the shirt indicating she was borrowing it.

"No, not at all. Take a drink of the Bloody Mary, that will help straighten you out."

"Arrrrgghhhh! I don't know about that. How much did I drink?"

"Oh, about a bottle of tequila and six pack of beer," I said with a laugh.

"It scared the hell out of me, waking up in bed next to another woman," Carla said, "and then I remembered what happened."

"Still regretting it?" I asked.

"Oh, no. Not exactly regretting it. I just wish I could remember all of it." Carla looked at Holly, "Did we really... you know... last night?"

Holly, also a little fuzzy, "If you mean... I guess you could call it... make love? I think so."

"Mick, how the hell could you let us... do that?" Carla asked with a little anger in her voice.

"You're both big girls, and I was as blitzed as the two of you. You said you enjoyed it. You said you always fantasized about it."

"Yeah, but. I never thought I would do it."

"Wait a minute!" Holly said, "I may not remember exactly how it came about either, and I sure in hell never thought about making it with another woman, but I'll admit it. I liked what we did last night."

"Let's not argue on an empty stomach. Here, let's eat while it's warm." I slid a plate in front of each of the girls and then returned with mine.

Carla took a mouthful from her fork. "Ummm! That's good. I guess I liked it too, but I just wish I'd have been a little more sober so I could remember what all happened. I feel like such a slut. I remember what happened, but I can't explain why."

"I'm sure things will come back to you as you wake up and start feeling better," I said with confidence.

"I don't know what you're all happy about, Pheury. You probably sat there and watched us turn into lesbians."

"Oh shit! Here we go again. Last night you had a "bi-sexual experience". I guess that's what you'd call it."

"Bi-sexual means I like men and women. In order to like women, that makes me a lesbian."

"Forget it. I'm not even getting into it with you."

Holly was laughing. "I don't know what we call it, I liked it. I didn't plan on it. But it happened. It's nothing we can do about it now. If you never want to do it again, that's up to you. Looking back at it, I wouldn't mind doing it again. At least with you. And that is if Mick is involved."

Carla looked surprised, but then she let out a big smile. "You know, it was pretty good, wasn't it? I mean, sexually, it was really good. It probably wouldn't have been as good if YOU," as she looked directly at me, "hadn't been there."

Holly agreed, "Oh, I think that was the whole thing right there. We'd have never done it if Mick hadn't been there and been involved. I know I'd have never just licked your pussy on my own. We were kissing and stuff in the hot tub earlier, remember? And we didn't even try to feel each other's pussy."

Carla thought for a moment. "Oh, yeah. That's right! We didn't, did we?"

"No, that's why I think it's important to distinguish that we didn't just do this on our own. Okay, so we love the same guy. That gives us something in common. If we happen to love each other while we love him... I just don't see anything wrong with that."

I just sat there, kept my big mouth shut, except to eat. I think they were doing just fine on their own. I was more worried about how I was going to handle two women. Of course, maybe worrying about it is the wrong thing to do. This could be every man's dream come true, two younger, terrific looking, intelligent, and in one case very wealthy, women who don't mind each other. But how long could this last?

Being I wasn't engaged in quite as much talking, I finished first. I took my plate and glasses over to the sink, rinsed them, and put them in the dishwasher. Then I walked to the bedroom to finish getting ready for work. The two of them were still discussing what happened last night.

I returned to the kitchen to find them both cleaning the counter and dishes. "Here, I'll take care of that. Why don't the two of you go get dressed."

"Pheury, you're a fraud," Carla said with a smile. "You have two women, cleaning the dishes for you and you offer to do it for them. You know damned well at least one of us, if not both, won't let you do that."

I was dumbfounded. "Ah! I'm not sure I got that."

"Last night you got us drunk. You let us become victims of iniquity. And now you try to pass a guilt trip on us because you fixed us a fabulous breakfast." She walked over to me, wrapped her arms around me and gave me a hug and kiss.

"Yeah, what she said." Holly came over and did the same. "That was a good breakfast."

Carla just smiled, "That was really a great breakfast." She looked at Holly, "And the company is pretty good too."

Holly just smiled as her arms slid from my shoulders.

I finished cleaning up and putting the rest of the dishes in the washer. Holly and Carla went to get ready for school and work. I went into the bedroom to get my piece... um! gun, and heard both girls still yakking away. That was when I peeked into the bathroom. They were both in the shower together. "Oh this is working out way to good to be true," I thought to myself.

I watched for a couple of minutes as they washed each other. But it was satisfying not seeing them actually playing with each other. They were carrying on a conversation about me, nothing sexual in nature. Not that I want them to fall in love with each other and forget me, but this is the closest I have been to living a dream.

Can I be totally honest with you, at least for a minute? As if you haven't gathered by now, I'm an egotistical, sometimes obnoxious... okay, most of the time, old fart. Sure, I have a lot of friends, only a few I would consider good friends. But I try to be honest and I always try to do what is right. I am a "tough guy" by most of today's standards. But I do have a conscience. Sometimes my conscience gets the best of me. My one biggest fault is that my conscience and ego are usually in direct conflict with each other, the protagonist and antagonist in my life. Right now, they are really going at it.

Last night, I didn't really plan on seeing Carla and Holly become lovers. But once it started, I recognized it and could have stopped it, but I didn't. Even though I really and truly thought I was doing something nice by inviting Holly over to the house for dinner, deep down I think I was hoping it would turn out the way it did. I have two very nice... no, that isn't quite fair... extremely nice girls in love with me. I know that either of them are too good for me, much less both of them. I know, I have tried to tell both of them that they could do better, but they wouldn't listen. Or is it that I don't want them to listen? So, just how far should I go to stop them from loving me? Or, because of my lack of action last night, am I stuck with them. Oh, not that I wouldn't mind being stuck with them, but is it the right thing to do?

Any number of men out there would probably love being in this predicament. How many guys out there would love to have two girlfriends that like making love to each other while making love to him? How many guys out there would get a guilty conscience for letting it happen? Yet, here I am with my "more holier than thou" attitude feeling guilty that it's happening to me. Maybe Carla is right, I'm a fraud.

Carla and Holly finished taking their shower, drying each other off, and getting dressed. I was ready to go and finishing my fourth cup of coffee when they walked out of the bedroom together. You know something, I could get used to this.

Holly kissed Carla, "I really enjoyed the past 24 hours. I hope you have."

"Oh, I have. I just hope we're not biting off more than we can chew," Carla said back.

Holly walked over and gave me a hug and long kiss. "Thanks for everything, Mick. I don't have to be afraid of Carla hearing me say this," she looked over at Carla and back at me, "I love you." She kissed me again. "Call me, okay?"

"Oh, I will. You be careful."

"Oh, I will. You too." She kissed me again. "Bye Carla."

"I'll call you later, Holly," Carla said as Holly walked out of the door.

"Are you ready to go? Don't want to keep the boss waiting," I asked.

"Yep! Let's go." Carla said as she walked out the door.

I set the alarm and locked up the house. I walked around to the passenger side of the truck and opened the door for Carla. She kissed me as she climbed into her seat. I closed the door and then walked around to my side and climbed in. Holly tooted the horn of her Vette as she drove off down the street.

I backed out of the driveway and had driven a few blocks before Carla said anything. "Gee, you're being quiet."

I glanced over at her, "I am? I was just waiting for you to say something."

"Oh, Mick. Did I fuck up last night?"

"Fuck up what?"

"I mean... did me and Holly fooling around change things between us?"

I had to really watch the answer to this one. "No, no! Not at all."

"Are you sure? I just have a feeling I really screwed up. Mick, I am not a lesbian."

"Carla, don't start that lesbian shit again. I don't care. Do you hear me? I d-o n-o-t care!"

"But Mick, I ate her pussy. And I liked it. Doesn't that mean anything?"

"Are you telling me you love her more than me?"

"No! No! Absolutely not! But, can you still love a woman that makes love to another woman?"

"Of course. Especially when I may love that woman too. I'd much rather be in love with a woman that fools around with another woman than with another man."

Carla thought for a moment. "Do you really mean that?"

"Of course. I've never really thought about being seriously involved in a three-way, but maybe that's what's happening. Carla, If for some strange reason I can end up with both of you, I'll take it."

Carla leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Oh Mick, I don't know if I'll ever do what I did last night, but if it does, you won't mind?"

"As long as it's with Holly and me, I won't mind. I loved what we did last night. It was so... exciting. I feel a little guilty. I could have stopped it, but I didn't. I was getting so excited watching the two of you getting it on, and then when the three of us were doing it... well, wow!"

"Oh, Mick. I just hope it works out."

"Yeah, me too!"

"Do you know something? Two nights ago, if you'd have told me I'd be making love to Holly Armacost and you together, I'd have killed you. But now, today, once I get over this morality thing, I think it's something spectacular."

"Even with it being, Holly?"

"Mick, she is really something." Frankly, I think she'd have said the same thing a couple of nights ago. But it is something else now. "I really do like her."

"Well, I'm glad. Not that I was planning on this either, but I am glad."

We got to the office and once through the door, everything was back to normal. Carla immediately got to work listening to the calls on the answering machine and reading emails. She was, as usual, pretty much caught up on her work. I still had to finish my report on the Armacost case.

Around 11, Sergeant McNally called and Carla immediately passed him to me.

"Hi Sarge. What's going on."

"I found out something about your buddy."

"Really? What's that?"

"He's a voyeur. He likes to watch. There is a club on the south side that caters to voyeurs. It was raided one night, and guess who was there?"

"No shit? Was he arrested?"

"No, they only arrested the owner and those doing the shows."

"Any kind of shows in particular?"

"No, just about anything. Even though most of their stuff was straight sex, they did gay sex, gang bangs, bukake, bondage, S&M, black on white, white on black, rumors even had it that they occasionally did some bestiality. The better customers could fill out a "make a wish" card on certain acts they would like to see. The management would try to provide that type of show. Apparently, Armacost was one of the regulars."

"Were the customers allowed to participate?"

"Only if they wanted and paid accordingly. They catered to exhibitionists as well. From what I was able to find out, Armacost only went there to watch. That's why he wasn't busted, even though all of his information was taken down."

"Damn!"

"I hope this helped."

"Oh sure, Sarge. Thanks."

"Okay Mick. Talk to you later."

We hung up. So, Benny liked to watch. That still didn't explain why Stacy Schmidt. Or did it. I called McNally back.

"Sarge. Another favor. See if there was a girl named Stacy Schmidt involved in that place you were telling me about, can you?"

"Sure! Stacy Schmidt. I'll get back to you."

Wouldn't that be interesting to find out she was doing some of the shows down there? That would explain it. Maybe he liked what he saw at one of their shows and decided to have a private showing.

The rest of the day was pretty much normal. Carla and I went to lunch together and you'll never guess what we talked about. In the afternoon, I think Carla and Holly talked for a while. She didn't admit it, but I'm pretty sure they did. Carla doesn't usually get too many personal calls that keep her on the phone.

We finished out the day and went to Murphy's. But Carla wanted to drive herself. I followed her. She got a parking space just about right outside the front door. I had to park around back. She waited for me outside. We walked in and we were given our customary hug and kiss from Sylvia. Murph was behind the bar, as usual. We worked our way through the happy hour crowd and back to my corner. Charlie was in his normal spot as well. Murph handed me my stool and I put it down close to the wall and motioned for Carla to sit down. It was like a regular afternoon at Murphy's.

"So, what did Holly have to say?" I figured I'd break the ice.

"Who said I talked to Holly?"

"Didn't you?"

"Yes!"

"Well, did she have anything to say?"

Carla took a drink of her tequila, "We just talked, you know, girl talk."

"Ah huh!"

"Well actually, we were trying to decide where we were going next weekend."

"What's next weekend?"

"Oh, nothing. We just thought maybe we should get away. You know, get to know each other a little better."

"Ah huh!" I just looked down the bar wondering if she was just fucking with me or what.

"I'm just kidding." She laughed, trying to get me to laugh also. I didn't. "Pheury!"

"I heard you."

"I said I was just kidding, you know, fucking with you."

"I said I heard you."

"What? Now you've lost your sense of humor?"

"No. I figured if you were fucking with me, I'd just fuck back." Now I laughed.

"You know something," she said, "you can be such a dick!"

"I know. You've told me that before." Carla put her arms around me and hugged me.

"I don't know why I love you, but I do."

"I know. You've told me that before also."

We finished our first round and ordered a second. I talked to Charlie a little, just seeing what he'd been up to.

"What are we doing about dinner?" I asked Carla.

"Did you want something here, or did you want to go to my place?"

"Why don't we call Holly and see if she wants to meet at my place. I could throw a couple of steaks on the grill and..."

Carla gave me a shot to the ribs with her elbow. "I don't think so. Didn't you have enough fun last night?"

Charlie looked over at me and Carla, "What happened last night?"

"Oh nothing. Just had a nice dinner up at my place, right Carla?"

"Oh, yes! A wonderful dinner up at his place," Carla said in a semi-satirical tone.

Charlie must have realized he touched a nerve. "Oops. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude."

"You didn't intrude Charlie. It just turned into one of those nights."

"Yeah!" Carla added, "One of those nights."

Charlie went back to his drink.

"We could always go someplace else."

"Don't want to go to my place, huh?" Carla asked.

"We can go to your place. Do you have something, or did you want to stop and get something?"

"Chinese?"

"I can go for some Chinese. We can hit the little place right up the street here. Theirs is pretty good."

"Okay, lets do it," Carla downed her shot.

I called Murph over and settled up with him, handed my bar stool back over the bar to him, and asked him to put Charlie's next one on my tab. A couple minutes later Murph came back with my change. I threw a five on the bar and he threw an empty shot glass in front of Charlie, an international sign that his next one is paid for.

"Thanks Mick."

"Don't mention it Charlie. See you later."

We worked our way through the now packed bar area. Sylvia gave me a hug and kiss as we got to the door. "Leaving already?"

"Yeah, we have a dinner appointment."

"Oh, okay." Sylvia winked at me and then looked at Carla, "Is he taking good care of you."

Carla put her one arm around my waist, "Oh, if he was taking any better care of me, I'd be unemployed."

Sylvia just looked at me with a smile. "I take it that means yes."

"I certainly hope so."

I took Carla by the hand and walked out. I walked her over to her car and then went around to the rear of the building to mine. When I pulled out of the alley, Carla was gone. "Now I wonder where the hell she went."

I drove up the street towards the Chinese carry-out place. When I got to the shop, I pulled up in a parking space right in front, but I still didn't see Carla's car. I looked around as I got out. I was beginning to worry. Then I noticed she was inside already. I walked inside.

"Where the hell did you get to?"

"What? I just came right here."

"Where'd you park?"

"Around the corner. I left the one out front for you."

"Oh! Well, thanks."

"What? Did you think I ran off?"

"I didn't know. I got a little worried."

"That's sweet, Mick. But I wanted to get here and order the food. I want to see how good I am. I'm treating you tonight."

"You're treating me?"

"Yeah! I mean, if that's okay."

"What did you order for me?"

"It's a surprise. Like I said, I want to see how good I am."

"Okay. I hope you know what I'm in the mood for."

"I know what I'm in the mood for," Carla said with one of her evil grins.

"Cum of Sum Yungai?"

"Sum Yungai or some old guy."

"Don't you ever get enough?"

"Of you? Nope!" She hugged me.

"Last night, when you said you and Holly decided that if I wanted to have both of you, that was okay, did you mean it?"

"Is that what I said? Oh, yeah! I guess I did."

"Yes! You both did."

"Well Mick, I look at it this way. She is a cute girl and I wouldn't blame you for falling in love with her. If it means I'd have to share you with her to keep you, then I guess that's what I'd have to do."

12