Mick the Dick Ch. 30

Story Info
Mick, Carla, and Holly, together again.
5k words
4.59
20.5k
3
0

Part 30 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We settled down for a nice quiet evening. Dinner was out of the way. I made a pitcher of Margaritas from scratch. I do so hate those mixes, they always come out tasting like... mixes. I even cut up some fresh limes just to spruce it up a little. Being Carla likes her tequila so, I even floated a little extra on top of hers.

Here it was, Friday night and not a damned thing on television. One-hundred plus channels of garbage. Not even a descent old crime story.

"So, Mr. Pheury, what kind of movies do you have stockpiled?" Holly asked.

"Stockpiled?" Carla emphasized, "That's a good way of putting it."

Carla opened my "stockpile", a ceiling to floor cabinet with my collection of everything from classics to new releases. VHS on top, DVD's down below. There are a whole lot more classics than new releases. My view on movies is a lot like my view on music. The talent in Hollywood just isn't what it used to be. It's just a whole lot of worked-over and over-worked crap. Twenty or thirty years ago I'd have liked to have been able to see just about everything that came out. Now, they're lucky to get me to see 1 or 2 movies in a theater a year. I usually end up borrowing somebody else's DVD. I don't even like renting most of the stuff coming out these days. If it weren't for the computer generated effects, most of today's hits would never have made it off the editor's floor back in the good 'ol days.

"Damn, Mick," Holly asked, "how many do you have?"

"I don't know. I've never counted them."

Carla started to announce by category, "Movies or television? Action, classic, comedy, documentary, drama, horror, otherwise called scary shit, musicals, sci-fi, war, western, and from here down," taking up almost half of the cabinet, "crime drama, mystery, police shows,..."

"Wait a minute, aren't they all the same?" Holly asked.

"Nope. Not according to Pheury's system. Police shows are not crime dramas. Police shows involve police. Once you know Pheury, you'll know what I'm talking about. It's like crime drama is not the same as real drama."

"Wait a minute there," I interrupted, "I don't have a category called "real drama"."

"Oops! I meant to say, regular drama. That's drama that doesn't involve crime. Oh, and I almost forgot, this little bitty group here is "chick flick". Most of them are mine or those I gave him so he'd have something I'd like to see."

Holly laughed, "Typical."

"Typical?" I asked.

"Today's modern cave man has no sensitivity to the needs of women."

"What the hell do chick flicks have to do with man's sensitivity to the needs of a woman?"

"Women like things other than seeing things get shot or blown up."

"I like some of the, so called, romantic films. Just not too many of them. Most of the romance films are so fake..."

"That's why we like them. They're fantasy. Well at least some of them are."

Carla added, "It gives us a chance to fantasize a little. Guys like watching guys save the world, women like watching women fall in love."

Holly pointed to a section of the cabinet that has a locked door, "What's in that section, porn?"

"Adult films.", I corrected her.

Carla laughed, "That's right. Speaking of fantasy... He keeps all of the good stuff locked up. Just like his good booze."

"I've never seen a porn movie.", Holly said as she blushed slightly. "I mean, not a real one."

"Real one? You mean there's such a thing as fake porno?" I snickered.

"No! You know what I mean."

"Actually," Carla said, "you haven't missed much."

"Why? Don't they get you excited or anything?"

"Some of them do, but the old ones were better. They don't make as many of them with plots anymore. Of course, that's why Mick has his collection."

"What? He has some of the old ones?"

"Yeah. He has a pretty good collection of the "classics".

"Can we watch one?"

"Sure, if it's okay with Mick."

I shrugged my shoulders, "Sure, if you two want." I unlocked the door and Holly joined Carla to see which one's I had. "I'll refill our Margaritas."

"This one is pretty good."

"Oh, I've heard of that one."

"This one is one of my favorites."

"This one sounds pretty good."

"This was one of the first of the modern porn movies."

"Do they really show everything?"

"Oh yeah, everything."

"I take it some are just a bunch of clips?"

"Some of them. GUYS mainly like to watch just the sex parts anyway. It saves them having to fast forward through the real acting."

Holly was reading the box of one, "Twenty some guys??? And only one girl???

"Yeah. Hey Mick, did you ever get the one with the girl who does, how many was it, 300 guys?"

"No. That's crazy.", I answered.

"Huh? 300 guys? In how long?"

Carla laughed, "Something like 2 hours. It took longer, but the movie is about 2 hours long."

"That's gross. Two or three guys, maybe four I could see..." Holly noticed my expression. "I mean," she continued, "not that I would ever do that many..."

"How many would you do at one time, Holly?" I asked.

"Nevermind. That's not what I meant."

Carla began laughing.

"Why? How many guys have you done at one time?" Holly asked her.

Carla looked at me and then back at Holly, "We'll talk about that later."

"Oh, come on," I jumped in, "How many?"

"That's none of your business Pheury."

"That's because she's only done one guy at a time.", I stated.

"For your information, Mr. Private Dick, I did get gang banged once. And there were a couple of times where I did two guys."

Not that I was totally shocked or anything, but trying to call her bluff, "Where did you get gang banged?"

"At the ocean, last year."

"Oh sure. Something we can't verify."

"No! You can't verify it."

"Well tell us about it anyway."

"You remember, I went to the ocean for that wedding the beginning of last summer. Well we took Joan out for her bachelorette party the night before. It was 4 of us. We went to a couple of clubs and ended up back at the bar in the hotel where all of us stayed. We were smashed. There were quite a few parties in the hotel. That's when it dawned on us that there were so many younger guys. We saw this one group of really cute guys. It turned out that they were from an all-boys high school. They had all just graduated from high school and were at the ocean to celebrate."

"I don't know if I want to know about this. Does the term "statutory rape" mean anything to you?"

"Pheury, they were all at least 18. They graduated."

"Oh sure! But officer, really, he told me he was 18."

"Oh, shut up, Mick. Do you want to know what happened or don't you?"

"I do." Holly said, "Let her finish, Mick."

"We kind of invited ourselves to their party. It was about a dozen of them, they had three pairs of those rooms that have the connecting doors. And all the balconies joined. Our goal was to get Joan gang banged by all twelve of them. Joan was blitzed. I mean, we had her really drunk. Of course, we all were. I was surprised she wasn't sick, but damn did she loosen up. She was like an instant slut, we just added some alcohol. She started by doing some dancing. It was driving the boys nuts. She started stripping. They were grabbing her and tearing her clothes off. We actually had to take a little control of the situation by telling them not to get too rough or we'd leave. They calmed down real quick. Joan was completely naked when she picked the first boy. He, I'M SURE HE WAS AT LEAST 18 PHEURY, but looked like he was 14 or 15. Joan took his pants off and started blowing him. He had the cutest little dick any of us had seen."

Holly was listening intensively. Of course, so was I.

"Two of the boys, obviously the two best friends in the bunch, had been eyeing me up since we interrupted their little stag party. I had been drinking pretty heavily too, so I wasn't feeling too inhibited. While we watched two more guys join Joan, these two guys started taking off my clothes. Not letting them have an advantage, I started taking theirs off. Being most of the guys were more interested in watching Joan, I took Rick and Mike into the next room. We needed a little more room anyway. For a kid, Mike had a big dick. I mean, not like yours, Mick, but a nice size. And damn was it hard. I blew both of them for a while and then Rick ate my pussy. I was up on all fours. I think it was the first time he had done it. He wasn't very good at it, but thinking it was the first time for him kept me excited. After I came once, I slid up on top of Mike. I Fucked him while I blew Rick. Then I felt someone behind me. The room was pretty dark, so I couldn't see who it was, but I felt someone trying to force his dick into my ass. It hurt. I told him to lube it up before he tried it again. I couldn't believe I was actually going to let some guy fuck me in the ass."

I can't tell you how many times I have wanted to try that with Carla. I know I have described Carla's ass to you, so I'm not going to make you go through listening again. But I would love to butt fuck her. And here I was having to listen to how she let some young kid do it to her one night.

"This kid ended up finding some suntan oil and squirted some on my ass and his dick. I told him to take it slow. He slid his dick in my ass. I never knew how good that could feel. That was the first time I ever got fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time. I was still blowing Rick. Then another guy came in on the other side from Rick and started shoving his dick in my face. I took it in my hand and jerked him off while I alternated between sucking his dick and Rick's."

Listening to Carla talk about her gang bang had my cock so hard I was waiting for it to rip my pants. I couldn't help but rub my cock. Luckily, I was behind the kitchen counter so it wasn't too obvious.

"The boys started rotating positions. I don't know who was doing what, it was like tag team. My knees finally gave out and I had to ask them to let me roll over onto my back. Mike got between my legs and began ramming that big hard dick inside my pussy. I mean, he was driving it inside me. I know I came at least twice. One of the other guys was straddling my chest, fucking my tits. I was finally able to see the guys taking turns with me. I felt like such a slut. All of these guys, I didn't even know, taking turns with me. Besides Mike and the guy fucking my tits, there were two other guys jerking themselves off next to me. The one fucking my tits raised up and began jerking himself off. I opened my mouth and let him squirt it in my mouth. It must have been too much for one of the others because I felt his cum splash across my left cheek. I turned my head towards him as he slid his dick in my mouth and fucked my mouth a few strokes, dumping more of his sweet cum into my mouth."

I had to ease off rubbing myself. Hearing Carla describe this was almost too much for me to take.

"I felt Mike's young tight body tighten up as he drove his dick deep inside me. I knew he was about to squirt in me. I tightened my muscles around his cock as he let out this deep guttural moan and made a series of short pulses. I could feel his cum splash against the inside of my pussy. He pumped his dick inside me as I squeezed it tight with my muscles. He collapsed on top of me. One of the newer guys in the room pulled him off of me and rolled him onto the floor. There was this big thud as he landed. This new guy jumped on top of me and shoved his dick inside my pussy. I was so stretched out for the other guys, and especially Mike, that I barely felt this guy, but he was having fun."

The other guy that was jerking off over my face pushed his dick between my lips. I sucked on it just as he came. It shot right down my throat, and I didn't even choke or gag or anything. The guy fucking me drove his dick in me and shot his load inside me. One more guy had cum in the room and was jerking himself off as he watched the last guy fuck me. I was laying there, trying to catch my breath when he came over and jerked off on my chest. I grabbed his cock and jerked it off for him. I was covered in cum. I just rubbed it all over my body. I felt so slutty."

"I'll bet you looked pretty slutty too.", I had to throw in for effect.

"But not as slutty as Joan. I finally gained enough strength to stand up and walked over to the door between the rooms. My pussy felt like it had a gallon of cum in it, of course, most of it ran down my legs by the time I got to the door. I felt so dirty, you know, NASTY. Joan was on the bed and the guys were just lined up to fuck her, some of them had just finished fucking me. She was completely covered in cum. There was a puddle of cum between her legs that must have been two inches deep. She was so turned on it was like no stopping her. She was like a wild animal."

"Where'd the other two girls go?" Holly asked.

"Judy and Sue were in the other rooms. That's when I noticed how many guys there were, 22, 23, 24,... I asked one of the guys how many guys from their class were there? He told me 28. That's when I started to get worried. Geez! I knew I was worn out. I may have done about 6 or so, she was getting all of them, at least once. Some twice, and I'll bet there were a couple threezies in the bunch.

"You did six guys?" I asked.

"I think. I don't really know. They may have switched off. It may have only been 4. Of course, it could have been 12. Judy came back into the room. I guess she had finished her group. If you think I was a slut that night, Judy was like this all the time. She's married, has three kids, and fucks around on her husband all the time. I think he knows, but he doesn't let on. When she saw all the cum on the bed she laid between Joan's legs and ate her pussy while she played with the puddle of cum. She kept spreading it on Joan's pussy as she licked it. Even for me it seemed a little over the top."

Holly didn't even look slightly grossed out. Actually, it looked like it had her interest.

"I was still turned on. While Judy helped guys fuck Joan, Sue and I jerked guys off, keeping them ready to fuck Joan. Some of them fucked her in the ass, some fucked her pussy. Some fucked her mouth, but most of them fucked her pussy. She was so spread open, cum was just running out of her pussy and ass. Sue and I were having our own little contest looking down the line of young cocks waiting their turn with Joan. We were eyeing up what was obviously the biggest dick in the crowd. Mike was in the line. I walked over to him and grabbed his dick which was standing straight out. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to have him one more time, this time in the ass. I bent over against a table and poked my ass up in the air at him. He wasted no time sliding his big dick in my well loosened and lubed asshole. He fucked me as another guy came around to the other side of the table and slid his dick in my mouth. Even with as stretched as my ass was, Mike's dick still had a tight fit. The guy I was blowing didn't take long, I sucked him off in my mouth. Judy saw him cum in my mouth and came over to finish sucking him off. She wanted to kiss me so I could push his cum in her mouth, but I didn't let her. I guess that was before my lesbian tendencies."

Holly looked at her, "Don't start that again."

"I'm sorry. I was just joking. Anyway, Mike fucked me in the ass for a few minutes and then pulled out and shot his cum all over my ass. I went back to stroking guys to keep them hard for Joan. I actually had one more guy that was jerking himself off ask if he could squirt it in my face. I let him. I actually helped him. In all, Joan took 12 loads of cum in her mouth, 6 in the ass, and 26 in her pussy."

"What did she do, keep score?" I asked.

"Believe it or not, yes she did. She always was good with numbers."

"And how many did you take?"

"I wasn't really counting. Like I said, I couldn't even keep track of how many guys I did, much less how many loads of cum I had."

"So, how did the wedding go?" Holly asked.

"It went fine. Joan gave no signs of any guilt, except she did walk a little funny. She blamed it on the shoes."

"I had no idea you were such a slut.", I said sarcastically.

"See, that's why I didn't want to tell you about it, Pheury. You act like a slut one night and you're a slut the rest of your life. You eat one pussy and you're a lesbian the rest of your life."

"I didn't say that either of them are bad."

"Yeah, right! So anyhow, what movie?"

Holly spoke up, "After that story, I don't know if I need a porno movie."

"Did it get to you?" I asked.

"I'll say. Wow! Look how wet I am." Holly brought her hand up from her pussy. It was soaked.

Carla pulled out the old "Behind the Green Door" video. "Let's watch this one. This one's good."

"I've heard of that one. It's considered a classic isn't it?"

"Oh yeah. It's still one of the best.", I added.

I poured us another round of drinks and headed for the family room. I made sure the curtains were drawn and turned on the theater. I have a projection system, the wall is painted so it acts like a 90 inch screen. The stereo is piped-in with full surround sound. Carla handed me the tape and I plugged it in. I hit the play button.

Knowing I had about 5 minutes of ads and 1-900 numbers to go through, I went into my bedroom and changed into my favorite pair of black gym shorts and a black t-shirt. I walked back into the family room, "Would you girls like to slip into something more comfortable?"

"Damn, my bag. I left it in the Vette.", Holly said.

"Would you like to put on a pair of my shorts and a t-shirt or something.", I asked her.

"I probably have something she could put on. Come on Holly. Let's get comfortable.", Carla said as she headed for the one extra bedroom where she keeps a few things.

I was tempted to go spy on them. I was wondering if they were going to do anything with each other. But I decided that, if they were, I didn't want to do anything that would stop it.

About 10 minutes later, Holly and Carla came back in. Holly was wearing a black lace teddy and Carla was wearing a black satin and lace kimono. They were laughing as they came into the room. I hit the play button.

"We figured you were an easy target tonight. After my confession about the gang bang last year, getting ready to watch a skin flick, us dressed like this, we could get you off in nothing flat.", Carla announced.

"Is that supposed to be a challenge?"

Holly smiled, "Do you want it to be?"

"Well, to be honest, the two of you probably do have me at a disadvantage. But, I always did enjoy being the underdog."

I was sitting in my favorite chair. Holly came over and sat at my left knee, and Carla sat to my right. We watched the movie up to the point where the young girl is brought onto the stage. I was scratching their necks and shoulders as the movie started heating up. It had been a while since I had watched this movie. Holly had slid her one hand up my leg. Carla already had her one hand on my cock and was rubbing it. At the point where the black guy comes out on stage and begins to fuck the girl, I noticed Carla's other hand running up and down Holly's thigh. Holly's other hand was on Carla's one tit. Both watched as the long black cock slid in and out of the white girl's pussy. I was too busy watching their hands wander over each others body.

Carla placed her head on my knee and pulled Holly towards her. Holly complied without any reservation. Holly leaned towards Carla and kissed her on the lips. Carla returned the kiss. Their mouths opened as the passionately kissed, their tongues wrestling. Their hands wrapped around each other with my leg between them.

"Wait a minute, let me move this out of the way." I slid my leg out from between the two girls. They locked onto each other in a tight embrace as they french kissed each other. Their hands roamed across each other. They slowly and seductively removed each others lingerie.

12