Mick the Dick Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the tailgate and we slid the suitcase and Teresa's carry on into the back of the truck. What was that all about?"

"What?", Holly asked.

"All of that hee hee."

"Oh, I just asked if Carla wanted me to pick up the car instead of her?

"That wouldn't be a good idea. The press guys know what you look like."

"I meant to go for a ride with Sergeant Morris."

"Oh, never mind."

Holly climbed in the back seat next to her mother. Carla wiggled her eyebrows and waved to me as she got into the police car. John gave me a thumbs-up as he got in. I returned it letting him know we were set.

I followed him around to the exit point at the far end of the terminal from where we entered. As we got to the gate, John flashed one of those cards at the reader and the gate opened. I followed him through the gate. As we left the airport, John pulled off towards the long term parking lots. I continued on the main access road and towards town.

I kept a close eye behind us, making sure nobody got wise to us. We were well on our way up the freeway when Carla called me on the cell phone. She was just letting me know she was on her way. It was a lovely day, so I'm sure part of the time was figuring out how to put the top down.

Just about half way to the city, I saw a silver Benz convertible gaining on us rapidly from behind. As it pulled up alongside us, Carla waved. Actually, the car looked good on her. She looked over at me and mouthed, "I love it," as she pointed to the car. I just shook my head and laughed. Actually, I was kind of surprised she caught up to us that fast, I thought she would have talked to John a little while.

"I don't think Carla is going to give your car back.", I said to Teresa who was now watching out the window.

"That's okay. I'll just buy a new one.", Teresa said as she laughed. "She looks good in it."

Carla slowed down and pulled behind me. Being Saturday, the traffic on the freeway was lighter than it is during the week. I stayed on it through the city. We made good time to the Armacost's house. I pulled into the street, but Carla went straight. Was she onto something, or just playing it safe?

I drove past the driveway, as usual, just to check out the rest of the street. It was clear. I called Carla on her phone, "Where'd you go?"

"I figured you would want to check things out first."

"I did. I just wanted to make sure you didn't see something I didn't."

"That would never happen."

"You're probably right."

Carla was coming up the road as I got back to the Armacost's driveway. I pulled up to the front door. Carla pulled up to the garage, opened the door with the remote, and pulled the car inside. The door was closing as she walked back outside. I grabbed the bags from the back of the truck and carried them to the front door.

"Won't you come in for a while, Mick?", Teresa asked.

"No. I think you and Holly should spend a little time alone. She has a lot to fill you in about. If you need anything, call me."

"Mick, thank you so much. You're a good friend." Teresa gave me a hug and kiss. "I really appreciate what you did today. I really didn't want to deal with the press."

"I can understand."

"Carla, thank you too. Any time you want to borrow the car, just let me know."

"How about for the next 10 years.", Carla laughed. "I'm just kidding. It really is a nice riding car though."

"It is. I love it, but it can get away from you a little. You look good in it."

"Thanks.", Carla replied. "Your friends must have had the car pegged. They started over to me when I got in it, but they walked away before they even got to me. I didn't see any of them try to follow me."

"Good girl, Carla." I looked at Teresa, "Look, Teresa, if any of the news people show up, do like your attorney said, don't say anything to them, call the police, call me, and then call him."

"Okay, Mick. Thanks again."

Holly walked over to me, wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss. "Thanks Mick. I'll call you tomorrow, just to let you know how things are."

"Okay."

Then she walked over to Carla and gave her a hug. "Thanks Carla. I'll talk to you later. I want to know." She winked at Carla.

"Yeah. You know where I'll be if you need me."

"That I do."

Carla and I got in my truck, waited for Holly and Teresa to get inside and then I left.

"Did you want me to take you home or did you want to go to my place?"

"Hmmm, let me think about this."

"Well don't make it sound like I'm forcing you or anything." I looked at her as she started to giggle.

12