Mick the Dick Ch. 35

Story Info
Mick watches the video & gets his tail back.
5.1k words
4.57
21.7k
1
0

Part 35 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home at just about nine. "Damn! It was still early." Still, a good nights rest would do me good. But, I was still a little too wound up. I knew I'd toss and turn for about the first 3 or 4 hours. That's when I remembered the tape. I really should watch it, just to see what all Teresa did to get revenge on Benjamin. Should the shit hit the fan, I better know what all happened.

I know what you're thinking, if Benjamin really wanted to watch Teresa fuck a group of black guys, why would this tape upset him? I know. I've had the same question popping into my head. Why would a man who wanted to watch his wife with a black man go off the deep end when he saw her with the black guy? What would happen if he watches the video and decided he liked it? After all, we know Benjamin liked to watch, right? Just because it was on video and not live? Maybe, but I doubt it.

On the other hand, suppose Teresa is right. Suppose Benny watches the video and does go crazy. Suppose he loses it. What could he be capable of? Benny has never exactly been a violent person. Of course he usually got his way, so he probably never had to resort to violence. I wonder how much of the violence he used on Stacy Schmidt was real, how much was frustration, and how much was wrong perception? I am in no way condoning what he did, I'm just looking for answers on why he did it.

I went back out to my truck to get the tape. When I came back in I rewound it and started it from the beginning. I watched what was happening and even more importantly listened.

I didn't pick up on anything new through the part I had seen. I was back to the part where Teresa was on the sofa with the one black guy fucking her from behind, blowing the guy with the monstrously large cock, and the other finger fucking her ass. The one with his finger in her ass pulled out a bottle of lube and was squirting it around her asshole and onto his finger as he slid it in and out of her.

"Hey brotha, put some of that on my dick.", the one fucking her suggested. He slid his cock out of her pussy as the other guy squirted some of the lube on his cock and her pussy. I could tell Teresa's pussy was soaked already by how wet his cock was when it slid out of her. Her pussy juice just about dripped off of his cock.

Teresa was going to town on the big cock she was sucking. She was getting about 5 inches of it in her mouth. That was maybe half of what he had available for her. But it wasn't the length that was stopping her from getting more in, it was the girth.

The guy finger fucking her asked if he could have a turn to fuck her. The guy fucking her made a comment to the effect that everybody was going to have a turn, pulled out of her and moved to the side. The new guy moved in behind her, squirted some lube on his cock and slid it inside Teresa's pussy, as if he really needed to lube her up.

"So, bitch, how do you like black cock?"

Teresa took the big cock out of her mouth. "Mmm, I love black cock." She looked over her shoulder at her pretend husband and said, "See honey, you should never have told me you wanted to see me with a black dick in my pussy. Now, I'll never let you put that puny dick of yours back in me."

The guy that had just been fucking her, moved around behind the sofa next to 'big dick' and was letting Teresa take turns sucking their cocks.

Frankly, except for the one, my cock is just as big as the other two and I don't consider myself as having a big one. But I think the point would be made, that is provided Benny watches the whole thing. Somehow, I think he will. It is actually a good flick. Even though I've never gone out of my way to watch a white woman have sex with a black guy, there have been a few videos I watched that had interracial scenes. I like watching a woman getting pleased by a giant cock, no matter what color it is. That's why I always considered the late great John Holmes one of the best. Seeing him feed that cock into a woman's mouth, pussy, or ass always excited me.

I hope it doesn't change your view of me, but I like watching porn movies from time to time. Like you already know, I have a few videos. As a matter of fact, quite a few, mostly older ones, what some prefer to call "classics". I'm not one of these guys who watch porn every free moment. I seldom go to porn sites on the web, even though I have seen them. So I'm not exactly a connoisseur of porn, but I have a good working knowledge. From my viewpoint, as far as a sex scene goes, Teresa has done a good job. She's got my dick hard. I hope I don't offend too many of you, but it just goes to show that even the most sophisticated, classy, and wealthy women hide a slutty side. It just takes a little extra work to get them to let it show. And Teresa was definitely letting it show.

After the current guy fucked her for a while, 'Big Dick' moved around to the front of the sofa and sat down on the sofa next to Teresa.

"Okay sweet thing, move on over here." He squirted some of the lube on his monster.

Teresa moved over and straddled his lap. She slowly lowered herself down until the tip of his cock rested against her pussy lips. She spread her pussy as he held his cock straight up for her. It amazed me how a guy this big could keep from going into shock losing that much blood. Teresa lowered herself letting his cock ever so slowly slip inside her.

"Oh my god, you're huge. I've never had anything that big inside me. Look at this honey, look at this big black dick going inside me."

The one camera showed Benji sitting still in his chair, only being able to watch his pretend wife getting nailed by these black guys.

Teresa was slowly letting her pussy get used to the monster working its way inside her. She'd put two inches in and take one out, wait a little while, then put another two inches in and take one out. It seemed like it took 30 minutes to get it in, but she got it in. The camera zoomed in so you can see how Teresa's pussy was spread to accommodate the cock.

"Ooo ooo, take it easy, it hurts.", she would say as it went in her.

"Once you get it in you, you won't ever want to take it out.", 'Big Dick' said.

After some slow action watching Teresa getting used to the cock she was now impaled on, she began sliding up and down on it. She still didn't have it all in. There was a good two inches that wasn't going in her. At least not yet.

After a few minutes of slow fucking, Teresa loosened up enough to pick up speed. She took the one guys dick back in her mouth as she stroked the other guy's dick. It wasn't long before she had another orgasm. It was an enormous, earth shattering orgasm that sent her thrashing about on top of 'Big dick'. I'm sure it was more than one, probably more than two orgasms back to back. She was unable to continue sucking on the other dick because of the way she was screaming. This was all real. There was no way a woman could fake an orgasmic scream like that. She had me so turned on I was even rubbing my dick.

As her orgasms subsided, Teresa immediately continued riding his cock. The third guy came back into view behind Teresa.

"Tell me something, have you ever been D.P'ed before?", he asked as moved in behind her.

"D.P.'ed?", she ased.

'Big Dick' defined it for her, "Double-penetrated. One dick in your cunt with another in your ass."

"No! I've never done that. Oh, please take it slow. I don't know if I can handle that."

"Oh, I'll be gentle.", the one moving in said with laughter.

Teresa stopped riding 'Big Dick' so the third guy could position him self without trying to hit a moving target. He squirted some lube on her asshole and his dick and then slowly pushed it against her anus. The head of his cock actually slid in her ass rather easily. Teresa barely flinched as he slowly slid his black cock past her sphincter. Teresa once again began bucking wildly, taking each dick deep inside her.

"Oh, yes! Butt fuck me! Butt fuck me!"

Between her outbursts she was sucking on the other guy too. It was a wild sight. Within minutes she was convulsing in another wild uncontrollable orgasm. Then came another.

In a short while 'Big Dick' said aloud, "Yeah, baby. I'm gonna cum inside you."

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Fuck me! Shoot that cum inside me!"

Teresa began bucking even wilder as 'Big Dick" tensed up. He drove his cock all the way inside Teresa's cunt. She flinched as he bottomed out inside her. She came again as her big black lover dumped his seed deep within her pussy. Some of it trickled out from around his cock as he withdrew it and shoved it all the way in her again. Even before Teresa had finished cumming, the guy fucking her in the ass began shooting his load in her ass.

"I'm cumming in your ass, bitch! I'm cumming in your ass."

"Oh, yes! Cum in my ass!"

He drove his cock deep inside her ass as he shot his load. He pumped her ass for at least a minute. Then he pulled his cock from her ass. The camera zoomed in as the cum dripped from her stretched open asshole. 'Big Dick' was still deep in her pussy.

Teresa raised herself off of 'Big Dick' and let his cock slide out from inside her pussy. His cum drained from her and puddled on his cock. She slid down onto her knees in front of him and licked up the cum. She sucked his cock clean as she did.

The third guy now came around from behind the sofa and stood next to Teresa. She eagerly took his cock in her mouth.

"Fuck my mouth!", she urged.

He thrusted his hips at her face. Teresa was taking almost the entire length of his cock down her throat on each thrust. The camera zoomed in so you could only see his black cock sliding between the red lips of her white face, and then panned back out.

"Yo, I'm getting ready to cum. I'm gonna cum in your mouth."

Teresa didn't even slow down as she looked up at him. He stiffened up as she continued to deep throat him. As he came, Teresa never even flinched or gagged. His cum gushed out from the corners of her mouth as she continued to slid his cock in and out of her mouth and throat. His cum dripped from her mouth and onto her luscious tits. She sucked on his cock until he stopped squirting his cum in her mouth.

'Big Dick' was standing off on the side jerking himself off. As Teresa finished with the guy she just blew, 'Big Dick' shot another load of cum across her shoulder, neck, and chest. She turned to him and jerked off some of his cum in her mouth.

When he took his cock from her mouth, Teresa turned to the camera, swished the cum in her mouth around, opened her mouth to show that it was loaded with cum and swallowed. She opened it again to show she had swallowed all of it.

"Mmmm! That was good."

She walked over to Benji, ripped the tape from his mouth, and kissed him hard on the mouth. You could see her slip her tongue into his mouth.

"Enjoy that, honey, it's the last time your lips will ever touch mine."

She walked to the center of the room, turned towards the one camera, smiled wickedly and waved. "Bye-bye, I hope you liked it."

It was a hot scene. If Armacost ever wanted to see his wife with a black guy, this video will definitely fill the bill. But I could see why she would never want to let Holly know about it. Frankly, if anybody saw this, she could be ruined. Much of the world still has problems accepting sex between the races. But I think she was prepared to handle that, should it come up.

Well, for almost two hours, I watched Teresa Armacost get fucked, vaginally and anally, and blow a trio of black guys. I thought having an actor sit there and act like her husband was a nice touch. It kind of sent a message on how she felt about Benjamin, especially when she kissed the phony husband after taking the black guy's cum in her mouth. It's kind of saying 'fuck you' without actually saying it.

Damn! It was almost 11:30 p.m. by the time I finished watching Teresa's video. It was time to go to bed and try to get some sleep.

I awoke at 6:15 when the alarm went off. I slept straight through, which, as I believe I have told you before, I seldom do unless I am accompanied by a member of the fairer sex in bed with me. Unlike my usual reply to the alarm clock, smacking the snooze button or sometimes throwing it across the room, I got up. I sat on the edge of the bed, yawned, and then stood up and stretched. I took care of my morning necessities and then looked outside.

It looked like it was going to be a pretty day. The sun was out, not a cloud in the sky. It reminded me of something I had been slacking off doing for the last week or so, working out. So I slipped on my usual black gym shorts, black t-shirt, a heavy pair of white sox and my running shoes. I went into my 'gym'. It was an extra bedroom I had converted into a little exercise room. Actually, I was still converting it. All of the toys were there, but having once been a bedroom didn't exactly look like a gym. Nothing real elaborate, a treadmill, a chinning bar, a weight bench, and a load of free weights. In my younger days, I was really into this crap. I never really got into 'building', but I stayed toned.

I worked out on some of the weights for a while. Ouch, could I tell I hadn't done this in a while. Even staying away from it for a week feels like you have to start all over again. Then I went for a nice run. Of course, I stopped by my gun safe and took out my trusty little Walther .380 that I can carry without the size or weight of my usual .45. Guns, to me, are kind of like one of those credit cards, I never leave home without one. In some cases two. Like I told you, there are a lot of people out there that would take a crack at me if they had a free chance. I don't plan on them having a free chance.

I have a little course through my neighborhood that is just about 2 miles. I came out of my driveway and started down the street along the curb. Let me tell you something. Cops are usually credited with developing a 6th sense. It seems like once you develop it, you have it forever. And, it's a good thing I do. It saved my ass a load of times during the ten years I was a cop, and has saved it a few more times in the 15 years I've been a private dick. The 6th sense was still working fine.

I had this feeling somebody was following me. I hadn't noticed anybody on the street when I left my driveway, but I felt the presence of someone now. I nonchalantly glanced over my shoulder and didn't see anybody on foot and didn't notice any cars other than those few parked along the road. Most of the houses around here have more driveway space than needed, so cars out on the street are few in numbers. As I got to this one curve in the road, I stopped and watched the apex of the curve. I acted like I was tying my one shoe. "Son-of-a-bitch!" I knew it. Trying to keep me 'just' in view was a white 4-door. I knew I had seen this car before. I took off running down the road again. Every time I went through a curve, I glanced back just to see if they were still back there. They were.

There is this nice little park at the far end of my community. You know the type, some swings, a sliding board, two ball fields, and trees. Lots of trees. When I was in a cross-country mood I would run trough some of the trails in this forest. This little park actually joins a larger state park, so there are all types of trees. I decided to see if one, I could draw whoever is driving this car into a place where I could see who they are, and two, see if I could get them to leave the car just long enough to mess with them. Remember, there is one other thing I carry with me other than a gun.

I ran into the park and sat down on one of the benches. I wanted to give the white car a chance to catch up to me at the same time I wanted to rest up in case I needed to haul ass. I saw the car barely break the last curve and stop. There was no doubt in my mind they were tailing me. I just sat on the bench. Like fishing, I threw the hook with a worm on it into the lake. All I had to do is give it a little twitch once in a while and it would attract the big fish. Most of fishing is sitting and wait.

I kept looking at my watch. Then a pick-up truck pulled onto the parking lot. It was two guys with mountain bikes. I walked over towards them. As they were unloading their bicycles, I said hi and then went to the entrance of the trail. Then a young lady pulled up in a car. I had seen her before. She runs through the community once in a while. I had talked to her a couple of times when our paths crossed. "This could be an opportunity." She got out of her car and tied her shoes. She walked towards me and then realized she knew me.

"Hi. How are you? I haven't seen you around in a while.", she said to me. To the white 4-door, it looked like I was waiting for her.

"I'm fine. I've just been so busy.."

"One should never be so busy to not have time to run."

"You're absolutely right."

"Are you just starting?"

"No. Just finishing up."

"Oh, that's a shame. I was going to ask you if you wanted to tag along?"

"I'd love to, but... I was just in my cool down."

"Better luck next time."

"I have to walk a little. Come on, I walk part way with you."

"Okay. I have to loosen up a little anyway."

It must have been too much for my curious friend in the white car. As soon as I was sure I had whoever was in the white car's attention, which I was sure I never lost, we turned and walked up the trail a short distance, but not far enough to lose sight of the car. It pulled onto the lot and into a space near the entrance to the trail. That's when I remembered where I knew this car from. The university. This was the car the two jokers from the TV station that followed me the morning I took Holly's Vette from her. Remember, later that day at the university when I went to pick her up they were sitting there? Some people just do not learn.

My friend and I were just far enough in the woods that it was difficult for anyone to see us from the lot, but we could see them fine. She stopped at a bench to stretch a little. That's when Little Dipshit and Big Dipshit got out of the car. They asked something to the two guys with the bicycles. The one guy did a little pointing around as if explaining the trails and then pointed right back to the entrance I was on, as if saying "it comes back here".

"Well, I better be going.", I said to the girl.

"By the way, what's your name?"

"Call me Mick. What's yours?"

"Laura. I'm up here just about every other day. Maybe we can pair up, if you run regularly."

"You never know. See you later. Be careful."

She took off up the trail like a shot. I'd never be able to catch up with her. That's when I noticed Little Dipshit and Big Dipshit starting towards the trail. Maybe they saw Laura and me walk and assumed we would continue to walk. I quickly went behind a small outcropping of rocks and a couple of fallen trees and waited for them to pass. Shortly after you get into the woods, the trail splits. Little Dipshit and Big Dipshit stood there for a minute trying to figure out which one we took. Little did they know, the trail loops around, it's the beginning and end. I saw Laura go to the right. I picked up a small rock and heaved it towards that trail. Just like in the old movies, when it hit the ground, Little Dipshit and Big Dipshit heard it and went that direction. That would be good. At the rate Laura ran, she'd be back to her car and long gone before they got back.

The two guys rode past where I was hidden on their bikes. I got out of my hiding spot and out to Little Dipshit and Big Dipshit's car. I used my trusty valve stem puller and loosened the valves on all four of their tires. Do you think they'd have an idea who did it? I then took off running down the street back towards my house.

When I got there, I quickly took care of the 3 S's and got dressed. When I left for the office I just had to see if Little Dipshit and Big Dipshit had made it back to their car yet. I drove up the street to the park. Laura's car was gone, but the white 4-door was still there. So was the pick-up. "Good, they probably are still walking along the trail."

12