Mick the Dick Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know?"

"He was there when the police raided it. Apparently his name showed up on their records. A lot of their records."

"Oh, that's just great, a well documented pervert."

"I wouldn't say well documented, but apparently he was a regular at that place. Stacy Schmidt apparently had a fantasy about black guys, so there may be some sort of tie there."

"What about my mother? Was she ever there?"

I shook my head emphatically. "I don't think so. I don't even think she knew he went there."

Holly just stared out the window. I think the realization was setting in. Her eyes filled up with tears as she continued trying to keep from crying.

Carla, who was now standing behind Holly, placed her one hand on Holly's shoulder. "Let it out. It doesn't do any good to hold it back."

Holly tilted her head so it rested on Carla's hand, rubbing it with her cheek. Then she began to cry. She cupped her hands over her face. Carla stooped down next to her and hugged her as she released all of the frustration she had built up since seeing the video.

After a few minutes, she started to gain her composure. "Mick, did my father see it? Is that what set him off?"

I looked at Carla for some input. She nodded. "I think so. Actually, I think it was a couple of things. The selling of the old wharf, the video, and probably this whole mess just kind of piled on him at one time."

"Did he really try to commit suicide?"

"From what I've been told, yes. He took some pills, chased them down with some booze, and then when the SWAT team went in after him, he pointed the gun at his head. Fortunately, he had used up all of his bullets shooting in the air from his balcony."

"I don't believe this. It's just one thing piled on top of another."

"Welcome to the real world."

"Yeah, but Mick, when will this end? I mean, what else can happen?"

"Well, I think most of this is done. Your father is in the funny farm, your mother, well her fate is in your hands. If you forget about the video, I think she would rather forget she ever did it. I don't think she realized the damage she could have done."

"But won't my father tell anyone? What about the doctors? Won't he tell them?"

"If he'd even remember any of it... You have to remember, he was pretty much out of it. He probably doesn't even remember seeing it."

"I hope. But now, how long will he be in the hospital?"

"I don't know. That all depends. Once they think he no longer poses a threat to himself or anyone else, they can release him."

"Or until his insurance runs out."

"I don't think that will be an issue."

"I hope not," Holly replied, "I hope they keep him in there for a good long time. He needs help. You know, Mick, between him and my mother, I don't know who's worse. I hope stupidity isn't hereditary."

"Let's hope not. If so, you have your work cut out for you."

12