Mick's Big Cus!

Story Info
Cousins get kinky in an unexpected way.
1.9k words
3.88
119.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick200
rick200
11 Followers

My cousin Jodie and I hadn't really been close when we were kids sure we'd visit each others homes once or twice a week with the rest of the family but we hadn't really developed much of a relationship over these short visits. Jodie was two years older than me and I'd always had a bit of a crush on her but as I got older I realised just how hot she was. By the time I left high school and moved away from home to uni Jodie and I began to get a lot closer as we were both attending the same college. And as I knew relatively few people in my new city Jodie agreed to show me round. Our relationship began to develop over this time period but nothing really happened between us until about six months into my first year at college.

Jodie is a real party girl she loves going out on the town and going wild and I have inherited this trait from her. I have my own group of friends at college but Jodie made sure that I was accepted by her friends too which is cool as some of them are exceptionally hot maybe even on a par with Jodie. Who is a petite girl with perky average sized breasts and great legs however what really marks her out is her beautiful face and her great ass which is surprisingly plump for a skinny girl. But anyway back to the story. So Jodie had insisted I come out with her and her friends for her birthday I wasn't so keen as she'd just got a new boyfriend who was an absolute tool, I tried to ignore this and enjoy the night everyone was a little tipsy and the night was going well until I noticed that Jodie seemed to be getting more and more upset.

I asked her several times what was wrong but I always got the same reply

"Nothing Honey don't worry 'bout me."

However soon I learned what she wouldn't tell me Luke her new boyfriend kept trying to drag her into the toilets while he was telling in front of her friends that she was a slut and how he was going to fuck her ass. Well my protective instincts kicked in at this stage one minute Luke was telling Jodie she was a slut the next he was on the floor looking for his front teeth. Jodie lost it with me

"What did you do that for Mick?" I thought I'd done the right thing so I stormed off.

I came back about an hour later to find Jodie looking a bit happier sitting in a corner of the club with some of her friends. Claire a girl I'd been flirting with for a while came over to me,

"What I happened after I left?" I queried

"Well Jodie broke up with Luke. You didn't expect her to keep going out with someone who had no front teeth did you?" She smiled

"Why don't you go up and talk to her I think she's realised you did the right thing Mick." She told me as she walked off.

As I moved towards Jodie the friends she had been sitting with moved away some of them trading looks with her and one of them Michelle winking at me. I was beginning to wonder what was going on. I sat beside Jodie and she smiled at me I hadn't been expecting that but I ploughed on regardless.

"Jodie, I'm sorry I shouldn't have hit him." I blushed.

"Don't worry honey I know you were only lookin' out for me. Plus maybe you did the right thing he was a jerk I just didn't realise." She said as she moved closer to me and placed a hand on my thigh.

"You know you have caused me one problem though the night's nearly over and I've lost my man now I'm gonna have to go home alone on my birthday." She whispered in my ear as her hand found my cock. I did a double take but I wouldn't let my surprise show unless it ruined the moment I kissed her she kissed me back hard making my lip bleed.

"Well I can't let you go home alone. I'll have to take you." As I took her hand in mine and we went back to her house which was deserted as her friends were still at the club. As we entered her house something in Jodie changed she seemed to walk taller and become more intimidating.

"Mike baby why don't you take off your clothes while I fix myself up a bit." she half stated half ordered I did as I was told and I was naked as she walked back in wearing a leather waste cincher, black latex gloves, a black thong, black thigh high stockings and black knee high leather boots with sharp six inch heels she placed a black bag on the floor and walked over to me as I sat on the couch.

"Ooooh look my baby cus isn't such a baby huh?" she cooed as she stirred my cock with her booted toe.

"Umm... ah no...ahh...Jodie." I stammered.

"You know Mike you look really cute but why don't you call me Cousin Jodie for the rest of the night huh?" she asked.

"Ahh...yes...Cousin...Jodie, whatever you want." I was becoming unsure of myself exposed to the dominant sexuality of my gorgeous cousin.

"Aww good boy." she fondled my cock in reward and gently pulled me up by it.

"You know Mike I've heard you're pretty good with your tongue from a few girls round campus, including Claire who says you give a mean rimjob you dirty boy!" she scolded as she playfully slapped my balls.

"Do you wanna lick my ass Mike? Do you wanna lick my tight little asshole like the dirty little boy you are? I think you do you're always looking at my bum." she cooed as she ran a finger up and down my cock.

"Ahhhh...umm...I..." I stammered.

She slapped my cock hard,

"Answer me properly little cus!" she said in her mock sweet voice.

"Yes Cousin Jodie I would love to lick your beautiful asshole." I replied humbly.

Her thong dropped to the floor and she lay me on the couch with my head on an arm rest before standing above my face with her feet either side of my shoulders as she treated me to the most beautiful sight I have ever seen her long tanned smooth legs leading into her little bubble butt. But it soon faded into darkness as she spread her ass cheeks and planted her gorgeous ass on my face. I began to gently run by tongue around her puckered asshole enjoying the feel of it on my tongue and the kinkiness of rimming my own cousin, I started to get really hard and felt the sharp heel of her boot pressing down on the base of my cock.

"Awww look my baby cousin's got a boner from licking my asshole! I always knew you were a pervert Mick!" she teased me as her booted feet abused my cock and balls making me harder and harder.

I kept on licking her ass loving every second of it until all too soon she lifted herself off my face and pulled me up to a sitting position.

"Mick, I wanna do something really special with you honey but you gotta promise you'll behave yourself while I'm doing it cause I know you're gonna enjoy it." She cooed to me bringing me further under her spell.

"I'll do anything for you Cousin Jodie!" I almost pleaded.

"There's a good boy now just you bend over the couch for me." She ordered I did what I was told I thought I knew what to expect a spanking and I was half hoping for a rimjob in return for what I had done, but I jumped when I felt a cool liquid being spread over my anus and I felt her gloved fingers begin to open my ass.

"You like that don't you Mick!" she teased as she began to finger me in earnest.

"Yes Cousin Jodie I love it when you play with my ass." I whined loving every second of this treatment.

She removed her hands I wondered had I done something wrong I tried to look behind me and was met by the sight of her crotch in my face with a huge black strap on dildo dangling just inches from my lips.

"Suck my cock Mick like a good little slut boy!" she ordered I tried to protest,

"What? No way Jodie this is to...mmpphhh." My last words were muffled as she shoved the cock into my mouth and pulled me down onto it by my ears I suddenly lost all will to fight I wanted to be my cousin's slut and she realised it as she lay back on the couch and let me go to work.

"I knew you were a slut Mick, you're a dirty little bitch I'm gonna have so much fun with you!" she laughed as I tried to replicate every trick I could remember from what my past girlfriends had done to me.

"Now c'mon sit on my cock baby" she urged I complied, I couldn't resist this woman who was forcing me to do things that a few hours before would have horrified me as it was I was begging for her cock. I began to bounce up and down on her cock listening to my big cousin taunting me telling me I was her bitch and loving every second of this humiliating treatment. She turned me over and began to fuck me doggy style I moaned at the deeper penetration and I moaned again as she reached around me and took my rock hard cock in her gloved hand.

"Tell me what a slut you are Mick!" she hissed in my ear, I didn't even try to protest I just did as I was told I was totally under her spell.

"I'm your dirty little cock slut, Cousin Jodie" I moaned as she reamed my asshole harder and harder ramming her big dick into my prostate forcing me closer and closer to my climax.

"I'm your bitch!" I half moaned half roared as I shot my load into her hand and collapsed onto the sofa she kept her dick in my ass as she lay on top of me.

"I didn't give you permission to cum slut!" she scolded I gulped wondering what punishment she had in store.

"You're gonna have to make it up to me, I wonder how..." she mused.

"I know you can eat your cum that's what real sluts do." She said as she raised her cream coated glove to my mouth. I didn't want to do this it was to far a voice inside my head was screaming run but I couldn't do anything except obey this woman who I knew now owned me.

"Oooooh you are a real slut!" she cooed as I began to eat my cum out of her hand and she began to gently fuck my ass again.

"That's it Mick you little slut eat your own cum!" she yelled as the living room door opened and her friends walked in my eyes opened wide in horror as the girls smiled knowing smiles which terrified me...

*

Hey guys this is my first story in a while and I'm as keen as ever to get any new ideas, as well as hearing what you think of the story itself anyway I hope you enjoyed the story and if you liked it please vote.

rick200
rick200
11 Followers