Micro

Story Info
Mike becomes “Micro” and begins his sph journey.
3.1k words
4.7
5.6k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2024
Created 05/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

• Kelly •

"Oh. My. God." Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped before her mouth curved into a mischievous grin. "It's so small!" She burst into laughter. "Let me see you stroke it."

With puckered lips she held up her pinky finger and in a voice one might use with a small child or a pet, she playfully taunted, "Stroke your teeny weeny like this!"

Using only her index finger and thumb she mockingly stroked her pinky.

"I can't believe how turned on you are! What a pathetic little bitch. I've never seen one so fucking small."

Abruptly I slammed his laptop shut.

"Holy Shit" I whispered under my breath.

• Mike •

(5 Years Later)

Swish. The buzzer was almost hard to make out over the noise of the crowd. The student section rushed the court after I hit the winning shot. In that moment I was the big man on campus. But as great as it was, deep down I was bummed that Ella wasn't there. After celebrating, a local news interview, and showering off I walked back out into the gym.

"Nice work out there buddy!" Kelly beamed with pride as she gave me a hug. "I'm so proud of you!" She said.

When my parents passed away Kelly took me in. I was thirteen when it happened and she really stepped up to the plate becoming the new mother figure in my life.

She's not technically related, but she was my Mom's best friend. They loved the phrase, "friends are the family you choose" and my Mom had asked her to be my godmother.

"I'm gonna miss all this next year!" She said as we walked to the parking lot. I recently turned 18 and she's been sentimental ever since. "Im gonna visit you at college whether you like it or not!" She said making me laugh.

"Hey, where's Ella? I didn't see her tonight but she's welcome to come over if you want!"

Our seat belts clicked and I turned the ignition.

"Um..." I said uncomfortably. "We broke up."

"Oh my goodness!" Kelly said. "I'm so sorry.

But tonight let's just enjoy the win okay? Maybe you can tell me about it soon?"

I was thankful Kelly didn't push but I also looked forward to venting to her about it later. I've always felt comfortable venting to Kelly and enjoy having someone I trust to confide in.

--

The smell of bacon filled the house when I made my way out of my room the next morning.

Kelly always makes bacon and crapes for breakfast after game days.

"So ya wanna talk about it or no?" She said setting my plate down on the table.

"Yeah I guess" I said picking up my fork.

"I broke up with her Thursday after school."

"I thought you seemed a little off" Kelly said.

"I figured you were probably just stressed about the big game. How come you broke it off?"

I took a big bite to buy myself some time to figure out how I was going to answer. By the time I swallowed I decided to just be honest.

"Well, Ella was wanting to take our relationship to the next level and I just didn't really feel good about it." I said.

"What do you mean, 'take it to the next level'?" Kelly said with a quizzical look on her face all of a sudden. When I hesitated Kelly jumped back in before I could answer. "Like sex?" She asked.

I blushed and again Kelly spoke before I could think of a response.

"Holy shit Mike I figured you two had been doing it all along!"

"No we never did" I said bashfully. Kelly looked stunned. "Wow" she said. "Why not?"

"Well she wanted to. And so did I but... I guess I just wasn't comfortable with it."

Kelly leaned forward to ask me a question. "Mike, are you a virgin?"

Once more, my cheeks turned red giving her an answer before my words could. "Really?" She asked having taken my blush as an answer. I nodded yes confirming her assumption.

"I mean that's great Mike, good for you! I'm just surprised that's all." She said taking a sip of her coffee. "I mean I know you're interested in girls." She said setting her coffee cup down. "You've been known to spend a suspicious amount of time in the bathroom ever since you hit puberty!" She said with a smile that crinkled up her nose. "Kelly!" I said slapping the table. She laughed and quickly apologized.

"Seriously though Mike, if you want to wait that's great. But you said you're uncomfortable? I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from. You seemed to really like Ella and she clearly adores you. Not to mention I'm pretty sure any girl in this town would be thrilled to drop their panties for you. You're tall, handsome, smart, sweet... not to mention your full ride scholarship to play basketball!"

Her candor made me feel both uncomfortable and horny at the same time.

I pushed the food around my plate with a fork not knowing what to say. Kelly waited patiently for me to reply. "I guess I'm just a little insecure." I said.

She quickly responded,

"What on earth could you possibly be insecure about? I see the way those girls look at you!"

But then her countenance shifted and her facial expression changed. She looked like a cartoon character when a light bulb appears above their head and lights up. "Are you insecure about your size?" Kelly asked in a sweet and gentle voice.

Adrenaline surged through my body and my little dick twitched.

"What?" I said reaching for my glass of water.

"Listen it's totally normal to be a little insecure about your penis" Kelly said as if this was a normal breakfast conversation.

"What the fuck?" I muttered under my breath.

"I can't imagine being a boy growing up exposed to all those ginormous cocks on internet porn" Kelly said sincerely.

By now my little dick was as hard as a pebble in my grey sweatpants and I was thankful the table covered my lap.

"Do you have a small penis?" Kelly asked in a way that was both sweet and direct.

i lost my composure and spilled my cup of water. The cup rolled on the table and the water soaked my lap. Instinctively I stood to my feet. Simultaneously, me and Kelly gasped. Me, because the water was cold. Kelly, because my hard little dick was poking up and pointing out straight toward her through my pants! She had her answer about my size.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed quickly covering my crotch with both hands and bolting towards my room. I closed the door and locked it just in time to prevent her from turning the handle.

"Mike, please let me in." Kelly said through the door. Before I knew it she popped the door open, unlocking it by poking that little hole on the knob with the pin kept on the door jam.

"Mike, it's okay! It doesn't have to be weird to talk about." Kelly sat in the chair at my desk while I laid face down on top of my bed.

"What the fuck Kelly!" I said with my boner pressing into the mattress.

"Mike just talk to me." She said.

I rolled over positioning a pillow strategically on my lap. I couldn't bring myself to look her in the eye but I figured rolling over was a good start.

"I don't know what you want me to say Kelly."

"Listen Mike" she said with a maternal tone.

"I know that you're on the small side in terms of... well your penis size." She said.

As she spoke I was confused at how simultaneously I felt mortified, anxious and embarrassed, but also incredibly turned on.

"What?" I said wondering how she knew.

"Obviously, your Mom was my very best friend. And we told each other everything..."

Why in the world was Kelly bringing up my mom right now? I wondered.

"We even shared all the gory details of our sex lives with each other. And I mean ALL the details." She said.

"What are you getting at?" I asked

"Well..." she paused. "We would even show each other the dick pics our boyfriends sent us" she said with a chuckle. "And that included you're dad." Kelly looked at me to see if what she said had registered in my thinking. It only took a couple seconds for her to see that now I was the one with a light bulb going off.

I gulped when she said what I was already thinking.

"You're dad was so small!" Kelly sweetly confessed. "And you know what, you're mom couldn't have cared less! And it actually became one of the best parts of their sex life."

"What do you mean?" I asked as she tucked her hair behind one ear.

"Well he was into it!" Kelly said with a mischievous smirk. My dick pulsed.

"Your mom would tease him about it and it was sort of like a sexy game of cat and mouse."

Kelly couldn't contain her smile as she spoke with nostalgia. "When he first told her about sph she had never heard of it and neither had I!

So we ended up taking a wild trip into the dark corners of the internet to figure it out" she laughed.

"In the early days of their relationship I would help her tease him over text. But by the time they got married they were on their own with it."

I could feel my ears turning red as she spoke. It was a lot to process for my brain, but not for my cock. I was straining at my pants underneath that pillow.

"Sph?" I said playing dumb. "Why are you telling me all this?" I asked with a furrowed brow.

Kelly tilted her head down and looked me square in the eye. "You know exactly what I'm talking about! I've seen your internet history mister. I am well aware of the fact that you are no stranger to those dark corners of the internet yourself."

I buried my face in my hands knowing I was caught. Kelly scooted the desk chair next to the bed and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Don't feel weird or embarrassed Mike! I'm telling you all this so that hopefully you don't have to stay so insecure. I thought your parents relationship was beautiful and fun and hot! I'd hate for you to stay a virgin your whole life and miss out on something great."

When I looked up at her she was smiling.

"Well I am embarrassed." I said.

"It's a lot to try and process."

"I totally get that" she said. "But unless your body was betraying you back there... it looked like you might also be kinda turned on by all of this." She said placing a hand on my knee.

"When you first moved in you accidentally left your laptop open one time. When I went to close it I found a video like the ones your mom used to make for your dad."

"Please stop talking about my parents sph stuff" I said laughing uncomfortably.

"Fair enough!" Kelly said. All of a sudden she ripped the pillow from my lap. "Michael!" She cried out smiling ear to ear. Her eyes were locked onto my little erection. She caught my wrist when I went to cover up.

"No Mike. It's okay." She said softly. "Have you ever let a girl see you before?"

Sheepishly I shook my head no.

"Stand up and drop your pants."

My heart raced. "Kelly what are you saying? Your practically my mom!"

"Mike you didn't move in with me until you were a teenager. Besides I've noticed the way you stare sometimes." Her words put a lump in my throat because she was right. Kelly is gorgeous. She stands five feet, five inches tall with natural C cups and naturally wide hips that form a classic hour glass figure. She works hard in the gym to keep her belly flat and her ass round and I've always enjoyed watching her walk around the house.

Kelly's hair is straight and black hanging just beyond her shoulders. She has big brown eyes and sun kissed skin that freckles in the summer. I've always loved the way the freckles look on her nice round cleavage when she wears a low cut top like the one she's wearing now.

"It's okay Mike. Stand up, take off your shirt and drop your pants. Right now." She was somehow both loving and authoritative. And it was at this point that I became obedient.

Without a word, I stood up and faced her. I was close enough that she could touch me but she didn't. I pulled off my shirt revealing a chiseled athletic build. But then I removed my sweat pants. I stood up and my hard little head was soaking my boxer briefs with precum.

"Boxers too" Kelly instructed. I bent over pulling them to my ankles and gulped before standing back up to reveal my little dick for the first time to a female.

I'm not sure what I expected at this moment, but I definitely didn't expect this. Kelly stared at my dick with nothing but nostalgia and joy upon her face. She stood up and gave me a hug just like she did after my basketball game. Once again beaming with pride she whispered in my ear, "I'm so proud of you buddy".

The bare skin of my cock brushed against the bare skin of her thigh that was exposed by her short shorts and I almost came on the spot. Thankfully I didn't!

Sitting back down and this time looking at my face she said "That took a lot of courage for you to show me your little dick. I know I said I wouldn't mention your parents but I promise this is the last time! I remember the first time I changed your diaper when you were just a baby. I was a babysitter through my teenage years and had changed a lot of diapers before yours. When I saw your little pecker I immediately laughed and looked at your mom. I said "Aww I think he's gonna take after his daddy! His little pee pee is so cute!" Your mom nodded and smiled and said "I know right!"

Your mom laughed and covered her mouth like she was about to say something but stopped. "What?!" I said unwilling to put up with that shit. "It's just that..." your mom composed herself before continuing. "The other day I was realized he has the perfect name for sph." She chuckled. "I was just thinking that if my husband was named Mike, it would be so fun to give him the nickname 'Micro'!"

Kelly giggled as she described the way they both burst in to laughter and talked about how she could buy a magnifying glass to tease him with and everything.

My dick twitched and all of a sudden Kelly snapped back into the moment. "Mike your dripping with precum honey."

My dick twitched again and a little precum fell from the tip onto the hardwood floor.

"Sorry" I said realizing how dry my mouth had become.

"No honey. It's okay! You really are turned on by all of this aren't you?" I couldn't believe I was about to admit it. But I couldn't lie to Kelly at this point even if I wanted to.

"Yeah I guess. I really am." I said with as much confidence as I could muster.

Kelly smiled and said "That's great Mike. Listen, I think you need to take care of yourself here. By the looks of things I don't think it will take too long!" She laughed.

"If you want, I can leave you to yourself and give you a little privacy to masturbate. Or if you want I can stay right here and watch. What do you think?"

Adrenaline shot through my body once again and I didn't know what to say. After about five seconds of me standing silently like a deer in the headlights she rose to her feet. "I'll just leave you to it buddy." She said stepping towards door. "It's all in the wrist" she said playfully before reaching for the doorknob.

"Wait!" I blurted out. She stopped walking and paused before turning around to face me again. Slowly she turned and made eye contact with a devilish smirk on her face. "I knew it!" She hissed in a loud whisper. This time when she sat in my desk chair it seemed like a throne.

A few seconds went by and once again I was frozen. But when I broke eye contact because her cleavage caught my eye, she gently pushed her tits up and towards each other. Just as she squeezed them together I heard her voice.

"Stroke it for me Micro!"

Almost in a trance I furiously beat my little meat and she egged me on. With one hand on her right boob and another on her left boob she bounced them up and down in her little white tank top. "Stroke it to the speed of my tits!" She said.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!"

She had been right, it hadn't taken long.

"Yes! Cum for me Micro!" At the sound of my new name I shot my load all over the floor.

"Yay!" Kelly smiled and clapped while rolling the chair backwards a few inches to avoid getting splattered. "Very good!" She giggled.

When I came down from the orgasm the reality of the situation came crashing down on me.

With a knowing look Kelly quickly got up to give me a big hug. "Hey!" She said holding my face in both her hands. "It's okay Mike! I promise. Are you alright?" She asked.

"I'm alright" I said.

"Promise?" She asked.

"I promise."

"Good!" She said realizing the bit of cum smeared on her leg after our hug.

"Let's clean up and maybe see what's on tv?" She asked playfully.

--

With a fresh set of clothes I walked into the living room to find her scrolling through the tv guide.

"Kelly, can we talk?" I asked sitting with her on the couch. "Of course." She said with a look of concern as she turned the tv off.

"I uhh. I was just wondering if we can maybe do that again sometime?" Kelly burst into laughter and fell back into the cushions of the couch. "Mike you scared me!" She said sitting back up. She pulled her hair behind her ears and placed a hand upon my knee. "I take it you like your nickname?" She giggled.

"I think we're gonna have a lot of fun little buddy!"