Micro-processors

Story Info
1k words
3.15
19.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chartownr
Chartownr
26 Followers

After Hot yoga I left the gym for work. I just got a job at a micro-processor plant, that is why I moved to Washington. I arrived in my hip-hugger jeans and form fitting white undershirt I put on an oxford shirt in my car. I figured that jeans are jeans, how often do you stare and inspect somebody's jeans. Plus I had no time to change anyway and I couldn't be late for my first day!

I entered the building to a reception area. I introduced myself to the receptionist, "Hi, I'm Casey. This is my first day, they said I need to report to installation."

"Hello, my name is Stacey. Installation is through there." She motioned towards two swinging doors that read 'Decon'. "It is company policy that everyone decontaminate and un-static ourselves due to the sensitive electronics we work with. You will be required to undress, shower, and dawn a static free jump suit" I said, "ok" and walked toward the doors. "good luck, and nice jeans" Stacey quietly and quickly blurted to me just as I hit the doors.

There were two men already undressing and putting their daily garments in their lockers. One man had black hair peppered with grey hairs, he was tall but not quite 6 feet tall with a muscular frame. He carried himself with honor and respect, surely he was a higher up. He turned his head over to me as he noticed the door swing open. "oh heya, you must be the new guy." He said amd continued unbuttoning and removing his slacks, no longer concerned about me. He stood tall after wrestling to get his slacks past his feet. As he stood and flung his slacks into his cubby hole, and his formidable cock was revealed without the slightest attempt to conceal his modesty (that was far from modest). I responded to his assertion, "Why yes, I am the new guy. My name is Casey. I'll be working in installations."

"that's great, now hurry up. It's almost our turn in the decon chamber."

Again I must expose my meager member in front of a respectably endowed man. I do not believe I could fit my hand around the circumference of this man's cock! His dick was veiny and had a large artery running from the base along the upper right side to the cusp of his bell end. This vein may well have been nearly the width of my own penis. My face flushed and my brain rushed as I noted these comparisons.

A buzzer screeched. My gaze lingered perhaps a moment too long and the buzzer made it even more apparent. "Come on now. It'll be another 5 minutes before we get through the decon shower. You'll have plenty of time to take notes once we're sudding up." My face drained of blood. I was mortified that I got caught peeking, but I had to disrobe immediately. I threw my pants and panties to the floor in a single smooth motion and peeled my shirt off. I shoved my clothes into a random open locker and just made it in to the chamber as the door slid automatically shut.

My penis was in a semi-engorged yet still flaccid state as the water fell in a tight 4 feet by 4 feet pattern from holes in the ceiling. Needless to say in order for the three of us to shower we had to pack closely together. "My name is Ben, I am the installation supervisor and quality control inspector. This man to the left of me is Jesse." Ben the peppered hair God reached for a hand shake and grasped my hand tightly. Jesse had been keeping to himself until now and he squared himself with me, fully exposing his lean muscles and impressive cock with a small patch of blonde pubes in a tight nit formation just above his shaft.

In my younger years I spent plenty of time showering with more endowed men than myself but our modesty insisted and our facility allowed us to face the wall and minimize our exposure. But here in this decon shower I am standing face to face with two men that if either one of them were to have an erection they would most surely have it pressing against me. We finished introducing ourselves, and both men simultaneously took a second take at my miniscule penis. The two shared a silent almost un-observable moment that confirmed that I did indeed possess a penis smaller than a thumb, smaller than a bic lighter. To these two hung, dick slingers the notion that a penis could even be this small seemed unfathomable.

But here I was in all my glory, dwarfed by the two men that are not only my coworkers but my superiors in my department.

Opposite the side we entered a door slid open. Waiting on hooks were three hooded Tyvek jump suits with built in feet. My suit was not ill fitting, but was certainly snug. The dimensions were such that the rear seem line clung between my but cheeks, leading to the effect that both lifted and separated my butt cheeks. The form fitting fabric pressing on my penis caused my member to engorge with blood, but remained not fully erect and laid flat on my skin. The way the white Tyvek stretched and molded over my penis gave the appearance that I had a tube of chapstick in my crotch. Ben and Jesse were fully aware of my situation, "Hey Casey, you trying to smuggle some chapstick into work." Jesse sneered. Jesse and Ben shared a smirk at his comment that they seemed to share all day.

4 o'clock came quick, but not quick enough. We all headed to the locker to get our street clothes back on. As I was slipping back into my jeans this guy Jim pepped out, "you sure don't need much room in your jeans. Hey you wouldn't happen to have a bic lighter on you, perhaps a bic mini?" I awkwardly mustered up a chuckle and shook my head and grunted a "no." I cinched my belt and got the fuck out of there. I had an appointment to get a massage and I didn't want to miss it. All the moving I've been doing has made me sore.

Chartownr
Chartownr
26 Followers