Microchips Ch. 01

Story Info
Dale learns about the Adult side of technology.
7.1k words
4.67
65.8k
149

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers

Thanks, as always, to my editor "larryinseattle" for his continuous work and skills.

*****

Dale stood at the counter staring at the items on display. He had no idea exactly what had brought him into this store but here he was. When he left home earlier it was to try and find a birthday present for his mom, his step-mom actually.

Natalie was only 6 years older than him. She'd been working as a model at his father's clothing company when they met. She stood 5-foot 9-inches tall with brown hair and blue eyes, and though it was considered a unique combination, it was her figure that drew the most attention. Understandably, his father had fallen head-over-heels for the beauty. The big surprise came when the two of them announced they were getting married.

His dad had been considered a 'confirmed widower' after his mother's death, choosing instead to spend all his free time with Dale until Natalie came into their lives. Not that it really mattered much afterwards. The three of them quickly bonded and Dale was overjoyed to find that she liked almost everything that he and his father did, the one exception being scuba diving.

"Why in the world do you want to go where you can't breathe just to see a bunch of stupid fish," she'd tease them continuously, "especially when some of those fish would like nothing better than eating you?"

More prophetic words couldn't have been spoken.

His father left it up to him to decide what he wanted the family to do for his 18th birthday. Originally, he'd suggested kayaking on their favorite stretch of river but found that the area was closed due to low water. Then he suggested a backpacking trip only to have the plans canceled at the last moment due to a wild fire in the region.

"I give up," Dale had exclaimed. "Everything I come up with falls apart. How about you decide, dad?"

"How about a day of diving? We haven't gone down to the cove in months."

"What about Natalie?"

"She can come along and get some sun. Afterwards, we can go to dinner at that little restaurant up the beach that you like."

"Sounds like a plan," both Dale and Natalie had said, simultaneously.

The day was warm and clear. Dale's father checked the weather and found that there weren't any storms in the area. What he didn't check was if there were any storms father out to sea.

The three of them drove to the beach and after checking and double-checking their dive gear, Dale and his father entered the water. At first everything had been clear and the visibility seemed endless but after an hour the visibility suddenly dropped. The water became gray and cloudy, filled with sand and kelp that was being washed in from further out. After signaling each other, they recognized the dangers and headed for the surface.

Dale surfaced first and waited for his father ... and waited ... and waited. After 5 minutes he dove back down to the bottom where he'd last seen him. All that he found was his dad's face mask laying on the bottom. He surfaced and waited again looking in every direction. It was then that he saw the dorsal fin further out to sea.

"A Tiger Shark," he thought to himself and he swam to shore. The moment he got there, he called Emergency Services and the local Beach Patrol. They arrived within minutes and spent the rest of the day searching for his dad. It wasn't until two days later that a fisherman found a piece of his dad's dive suit with skin still inside. The officials confirmed what they had all been thinking. The shark had gotten his dad.

One of the most important day of his life had suddenly become one of his worst. A small memorial service was held a few days later and then the squabbling and fighting about his dad's company started. Late one evening, Natalie came looking for Dale and found him in his father's study.

"Dale. Do you have a few minutes?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"Well, as you may know, several of the investors in your dad's company want to sell it while several others want to keep it BUT only if they get to run it. The question is what do you and I want to do with it? Since we're the senior stock holders the investors can't do anything without our backing."

"What other options are there?"

"I can think of one. We keep it and," she hesitated, "I run it."

"You? I didn't know you knew that much about it."

"I was a model from the time I was 7 until I married your dad. While I was modeling, I also took some business and design classes. I'm not saying I could do it on my own but with your support and the help of the Accounting Department and Legal Department, I think I can pull it off."

For the next three years she did exactly that. The clothing company went from being just another small provider to one of the leading companies in the country specializing in woman's fine clothing and undergarments. She had surprised everyone, Dale included, when on his 21st birthday she announced that since Dale was now of legal age she was taking him on as a Vice President in charge of Research and Design.

Dale was overwhelmed but not unprepared. He had worked for his father every Summer since he had been old enough and knew more about the company now than anyone except Natalie.

So, their partnership had started but he soon saw small, subtle changes in her. Nothing that anyone else might notice, just small things, like the faraway look she got whenever his father's name was mentioned, or when special holidays came about, or even when they were driving and she'd see a sunset or landscape that was especially beautiful. He could tell she was thinking about his dad.

The most startling thing took place just a few weeks before. He'd come home early after a meeting with a prospective designer had been canceled to find the house dark and quiet. Thinking that maybe she hadn't been feeling well, he quietly slipped to her door and opened it. What he saw was a scene that even now easily came to mind.

She'd been stretched out across her bed without a single piece of clothing. Her hair encircled her head on the pillow, almost like a halo. And what an 'angel' she'd been. He'd heard her soft moans as she pinched and pulled on her nipples while she was sliding two fingers in and out of the junction between her legs. He'd been transfixed and stood there, watching, until with one final shudder, she arched her back and then settled back onto her bed.

That night, for the first time, he dreamed about her, not as his step-mother but as a woman with needs; physical, sexual needs. He couldn't get the vision out of his head. Maybe that's why he now found himself standing at the counter of the most talked about sex shop in town. The motto of the shop, and he was surprised to find that a shop of this kind had a motto, was 'Discretion above all else'.

Embarrassed by the display of vibrators, dildos, and nipple-clips before him, he turned to leave only to be stopped by the sultry sound of a woman's voice. A voice that somehow seemed to trigger memories from his distant past.

"May I help you," the voice asked, once again.

When he turned, he was startled to see an older woman approaching him. Unlike the type you might expect to find in a shop like this, she was very sophisticated and professional looking while exuding an aura of sensuality.

"Hello, my name is ... Say, don't I know you from some place?"

"I was wondering the same thing," he replied.

She looked him over, head to toe before asking, "What's your name?"

"I ... ahhhhhh."

"Don't worry about it. My shop is known as the most discrete shop in town."

"My name is Dale."

"It wouldn't be Dale ...?," and she mentioned his last name.

"Yeah. How'd you know?."

"I knew your father."

"My dad? Here?"

"Nooooooo. I worked for him in his Special Development Department."

"That means you're," he struggled for a moment to remember her name, "Tanya. I remember you and that area. It was the only one my father said was 'off limits' until I got older," he laughed. "So what happened to you?"

She looked 'through' him as if he wasn't there as she remember that time. "After your dad died, some of the less adventurous investors decided that our department needed to go, especially if they planned on selling the company. By time Natalie took over, the area was closed and we were all gone."

"So that's when you bought this place?"

"No. I tried a few other places but none of them seemed to have the same fit that I'd felt working for your dad. I bought this place about a year ago."

"Mind showing me around?"

"What?" she cried out, teasingly. "Show the competition what I'm doing?"

He laughed in return. "I don't think you need to worry about that. Some of the same investors are still involved with the company. In fact, the more money we make, the more they try to convince us to sell. The idea of exploring new areas or expanding is as unlikely to them as finding an Eskimo in Hawaii."

"Well, in that case ...," she trailed off as she began a tour of the shop. She showed him all types of clothing, gadgets, and toys before finishing back where they'd started. "So that's it. The most important thing, though, is to know the customer and what they like."

He simply nodded.

"Now tell me what you're looking for."

"Actually, I'm not sure."

"Okay, than tell me about the young lady."

"Well, first, she's not a YOUNG lady. She's in her 30's."

"Careful, buster, just 'cuz she's in her 30's doesn't mean she's not young."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied suddenly feeling like a youngster being scolded. "She's actually in her late 20's and as surprising as it may sound she's been a widow for the last three years. She put a lot of time into raising her step-son and running the family business. Now that she's got more time for herself she seems to be ... mmmmm ... rediscovering things about herself."

"Ahhhhhh ... and you know this lady how?"

"She's a ... a friend."

"Ahem. Okay, come with me," she said as she took him to a room that she hadn't shown him earlier. "This room is for customers with ... ummm ... special needs and preferences."

In this room there were racks and racks of elegant clothes and sensuous lingerie. She slowly described each piece as she held it up for him to look at but he wasn't able to make up his mind. Then with a knowing look, she stepped around behind one rack and brought out a dark green, form-fitting dress along with a sheer black bra and matching panties. To complete the outfit, she went to another rack and brought back a black garter belt, a pair of sheer flesh-toned nylons and a pair of 3-inch black stiletto heels.

He instantly felt his cock begin to harden at the idea of seeing Natalie in the outfit.

Tanya looked away, a knowing look on her face, at the sight of the bulge growing in the front of his pants.

"So this is for ... your friend, is that right?"

He nodded again.

""You're 'friend' wouldn't be Natalie would she?"

"Yeah."

"Hmmmm, can I ask you a very personal question?"

"Sure."

"Do you have feelings for your step-mother? I mean, sexual feelings."

Dale stood there for a few seconds before nodding his head, again.

"In that case, I would suggest a slight modification in the choices you've made."

"I don't think I want really anything different. Natalie is going to look fantastic in this outfit."

"Ohh, I don't mean changing the outfit. I simply meant that a slight modification can be made to the bra and panties to help her ... as well as you."

"What kind of changes?"

Reaching behind the counter, she brought out three very small microchips just like he'd seen inside of his computer. "We'll add these to the bra and panties for only a slight additional fee."

"What do they do?"

She smiled as she looked at him. "These two," she said as she held them up, "go inside the bra. They're placed in the seam directly in front of the nipple. When you activate it with this," she continued as she held up a small black box with two dials on it, "it will cause the microchip to vibrate very gently as well as deliver a very small electrical charge that will stimulate her nipples. You can control the intensity by turning the dial on top up or down."

"What about the other dial?"

"That one is for a chip placed in the panties very close to her clitoris. Just like the other ones, it vibrates and releases a gentle electrical charge but it also gets slightly warm to the touch. Satisfaction is guaranteed," she teased.

"How much is all of this going to cost?" he asked.

Tanya pulled out a calculator and quickly gave him the total.

"Wow. I ... mmmmmm ... didn't bring that much with me. I guess I'll just take the outfit," he said in a depressed voice.

Realizing what was going on, she took his hand as she said, "Look, I'm the owner of this shop so I get to change things if I want. So I'll make you a deal."

"What kinda deal?"

"Well ... I've noticed that the more you've talked about your step-mom the bigger the bulge in your pants has become. It definitely wouldn't do for anyone to see you leave the store like that so why don't you let me take care of that for you and then you can take care of me. That should make everything even."

Shocked, he followed her as she left the room and proceeded to the front door, "You mean you want me to ...?"

She swiftly closed and locked the door before flipping the OPEN sign around so that the rest of the world was now closed outside. "To put it simply I want to play with your cock and suck on it until it's harder than it's ever been. Then I want you to fuck me. I know that may sound strange and a bit vulgar from someone you barely know but I spend so much time here in this shop I seldom get a chance to enjoy what it is I'm selling. This will give us both the opportunity to get what we want."

Then, without waiting to see what he'd say, she led him into still another room. This one included a large bed along with various whips, chains, and other BDSM supplies. "Don't worry about that stuff. It's just for show."

"But first, this is what I wanted to give you," she said as she handed him a black box exactly like the one she'd showed him earlier. "After all, what kind of a sales person would I be if I didn't sample my own products ... especially since I was involved in the development of this one? I can also show you how it all works ... a demonstration."

He took the box and looked at it closely. On the very top was a switch that read 'TOP - BOTTOM - DUAL'. Right away he figured this was meant to indicate that the control could be set to control the microchips in the bra and the panties independently or at the same time. On the right side of the box there was a red 'ON/OFF' button and on the face of the box were two dials. A small pattern above each of the dials showed that the farther to the right the dial was turned the stronger the sensations provided by the microchips. Without thinking about what he was doing, he turned the top dial all the way to the right.

"YIPEEES," she yelped as the microchips in her bra surged to life. Struggling to regain her composure, she grabbed the control from his hand and turned it almost all the way off. "Slow down, baby. You could give a girl a heart attack if you do that," she laughed, softly.

"Sorry. I didn't realize ..."

"It's okay ... now," she teased. "It just takes a little while to get used to the controls. Here, let's start with this," she purred as she handed the control back to him.

Almost instantly, he saw subtle changes come over the woman. Her cheeks were flushed, her breathing was slightly irregular, and a faint musky aroma tickled the insides of his nostrils.

"I see," he said softly, the double meaning visible when she looked down at her nipples, which were now hardening and pressing against her blouse. The blush on her face deepened. At first he thought it might have been from embarrassment until he heard the soft moan slip through her lips. Ever so slightly, he moved the control dial for her breasts to test his theory.

"Ohhhhhh, you're learning quick. I can already feel my body responding to what you're doing," she sighed.

Nonchalantly, he turned up the intensity on the chip located in her panties. Small drops of sweat seemed to appear on her forehead almost instantly.

Her eyes sparkled and her tongue slid from between her lips, licking them slowly, sensuously. "Though I admit I've done this to myself many times there's always a special thrill when a lover does it," she said between gentle gasps.

He watched as more changes overcame her. Her every move seemed to be more sensual triggering his own desire for her. The aroma of her excitement became more intoxicating with each passing minute.

"Waaayyyyyy too much on. It feels like my body's on fire," she said as she suddenly turned her back to him.

As she smiled over her shoulder, she begin to sway seductively, capturing his attention, moving to the beat of a tune only she heard. He watched the movement of her arms as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, one button after the other. In his mind's eye, he could see her sliding her fingers down as her blouse opened.

Still swaying, she turned towards him, holding her blouse shut, showing him glimpses of her breasts spilling out of a deep red, silk bra. He sat there frozen in place, like a deer in a set of headlights as she let her blouse open before his eyes. She licked her lips, her face flushed even more by the illicit pleasure she was feeling as she danced before him.

An exhibitionist and voyeur at heart, she watched his reaction as she peeled her blouse off her shoulders and let it flutter softly to the floor. His eyes instantly were drawn to her cleavage as she leaned forward. "Like what you see?" she whispered in his ear. "There's still more to come."

Instinctively, his hand reached out to touch her but she slipped away, laughing. She spun around in place, again exposing the soft, flawless skin of her back. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt and slid it down off her hips, at a snail's pace.

He felt his cock begin to throb and harden even more as he tried to hide the bulge growing in the front of his pants but it was too late, she'd already seen it.

"Hmmmmmmm, I like the looks of that," she said with a smile when she glanced back at him.

Her hips continued to sway as she slipped her skin-tight skirt over the rounded globes of her firm ass, revealing a thin strip of the same silky red material as her bra dividing her cheeks. She wiggled out of her skirt, letting it pool on the floor around her ankles.

He watched as the toned muscles of her legs and ass tightened when she stepped from the skirt. She straddled the pile of crumpled material, spreading her thighs. Her hands caressed the newly exposed skin starting at her hips, then down over her thighs to her shapely calves, and finally her ankles.

He had been so lost in the sight of her that he'd forgotten about the control in his hand until that moment. Quickly, he turned both dials up a degree. The sharp intake of her breath confirmed that the chips were indeed working.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh ... soooo fucking naughty. So fucking good," she purred as she slowly stood up straight, again glancing over her shoulder. She removed a hair comb that held her silver hair in place and gave her head a toss allowing it to fall free over her shoulders, a smile on her glossy lips as she watched the bulge in the front of his pants grow even larger.

Her hips continued to sway, seductively, as she turned to face him again. Her hands traveled slowly and gently across her body. They slipped across her covered breasts and down across her stomach until her fingers slid along the edge of her thong.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers
12