Microchips Ch. 04

Story Info
Sometime the day after is almost as good as the night before.
3.2k words
4.75
22.5k
45

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

(Thanks once again to my editor, "larryinseattle" for doing what he does best)

"GIVE ME THAT!" Natalie yelled, as she jumped into the air trying to take the small, black box from Dale's hand.

"What, this?" he replied as he laughed, holding the box high above his head.

"YES, that."

"But why?" he asked, this time with an impish grin on his face.

"You know damn well why. You've been driving me fucking crazy all day long playing with the dials. I thought I was going to scream when you turned it on while we were at the boutique and I'm pretty sure the waiter at the restaurant suspected something was going on since I couldn't sit still the whole time we were there."

"So? Are you complaining?"

"YES ... and no"

"So which is it?" he asked as his arm fell to his side.

It was if her whole personality changed as she answered. "No," she purred in a deep sultry voice as she moved closer to him. Her fingertips slowing running down the front of his shirt. "I like it when you tease me like you did today. And yes," she continued as she moved closer until her body was pressed against his, "because you didn't bring me home and fuck me hours ago," she whispered softly into his ear.

"I thought ...," he began to say.

Then her hand moved with the speed of a snake attacking, grabbing the controller as she spun out of his reach. "GOT IT," she yelled, laughing and giggling like a young girl, as she twirled around in circles. "You men are so gullible."

"Owwwww. I'll get you for that," he snarled, jokingly.

"Promises, promises."

This time, she was the one who was surprised as he wrapped his arms around her, trapping her arms at her sides. The feel of her body pressed against his, the delicate scent of her perfume, and the far less subtle aroma of her arousal had his body reacting in seconds. "You're such a tease," he said as he looked down into her eyes.

"It's only teasing if you don't plan on following through with it," she purred, as she stood on her tip-toes and lightly brushed her lips across hers.

"Prove it," he challenged.

"How?"

"Turn around," he replied in a commanding tone as he released her.

When she did, she realized she was facing the full-length mirror mounted in the foyer.

He stood behind her. She watched as he slipped the thin straps of her dress off her shoulders, a shiver running through her body. With a faint 'swish' the sundress she was wearing, drifted to the ground.

He looked over her shoulder, gazing at the reflection of his step-mother in the mirror. His mind drifted back to the events that had brought them together as he felt her body press against his.

His mother had died when he was very young so for most of his childhood it had been him and his dad. That had all changed when his father met Natalie. At the time, she'd been working as a model for his dad's clothing company. What followed was referred to by many people as a whirlwind romance, though he hadn't minded. The three of them had quickly bonded and did everything together but, life, fate, karma, or whatever else you may want to call it can be cruel. On the day of his 18th birthday his father died in a freak scuba diving accident leaving him and Natalie alone.

For the next three years, Natalie had worked long and hard to turn his father's company into one of the premier women's lingerie and clothing manufacturers in the industry. Then, just after his 21st birthday, she announced that she was making him the head of the research and development department. The decision was good for him but bad, in some ways, for her since it left her with more time to feel the loss of his father.

Though he'd had more than his share of boyish, night-time, fantasizes about her, he'd never really thought about her as anything other than his step-mother until one night when he came home early. As he walked by her room he'd heard soft moans and peeked in. What he saw, even now, made his cock harden. She was laying nude on her bed, one hand cupping a breast and pinching her nipple, while two fingers of the other slid in and out of the junction between her legs. He stood there, transfixed, until with a final shudder, she collapsed on her bed. It was at that moment that he'd stopped thinking of her as his step-mother but as a woman with needs, needs that he'd hopefully be able to fulfill.

The following day, on the pretext of looking into some possible company competition, he visited a local sex shop with a reputation of being the most discrete and innovative in town. What he found, instead, was an ex-employee of his father's who'd developed a microchip capable of being perfectly placed inside of a woman's lingerie to stimulate her nipples and clit. The fact that the owner insisted on demonstrating hadn't hurt either. As he watched, she'd become more and more turned until he fucked her on a four-poster bed in the back of the shop. That, of course, had 'sealed the deal' and he purchased a set of the lingerie for Natalie.

His mind swirled as the image of Natalie standing before him dressed in the lingerie on the night they'd become lovers formed only to drift away, to be replaced by her reflection in the mirror.

It was hard to believe she was six years older than him. Her tanned skin was flawless. Her brunette hair, now tied in a pony-tail, hung almost to the crease of her butt. At 5-foot, 9-inches tall she was still several inches shorter than him, though she almost always wore 3-4 inch high heels when out in public. Even today, she'd been wearing a pair of open-toed, wedge sandals until just before they got home.

She was leaning back against him, one arm at her side, the other rubbing up and down his thigh. Her breast strained against the bra, the nipples visible through the almost transparent material. Her panties rode low on her hips, the front damp from her excitement. He felt his cock jerk at the sight of her suspender belt, tight round her slim waist, the straps holding up the lace top stockings. Yet even more exciting was the fact that that the straps ran under her panties allowing them be removed without the need to take off the stockings.

"When did you start ...," he began to ask only to have her interrupt him.

"A woman needs to be prepared. Especially if she has a lover like you," she sighed.

He unclipped her bra. Her tits barely moved, standing out straight and proud from her chest. He cupped them, enjoying the feel of her soft skin, and flicked his thumbs over her hard nipples.

"Owwwwww," she gasped, arching her back as if to fill his hands even more.

He let his hands wonder down over her ribs, her stomach, down to the junction between her legs. He could feel the heat of her aroused pussy as he traced a finger over her panties. He leaned forward and gently bit her earlobe as he whispered, "Look in the mirror. Watch me as I finger-fuck you."

She let out a startled moan as his finger slid under the wet elastic of her panties. Their eyes met and locked, saying words that would never need to be spoken.

"You are so fucking wet," he whispered in her ear, as he stuck a finger in her.

"Wet and horny," she groaned, sliding her pussy up and down on his finger. "Yessssss," she hissed as he stuck a second finger inside her wet tunnel. His thumb found the nub of her clitoris and rubbed it gently. "Ohhhhh ... so fucking hot. Don't stop. Finger my pussy. Owwwwww, I'm gonna cum. So soon. Can't believe this. Ahhhhhhhh ... I'm cumming. You're making me cum. Look at me, I'm cumming on your hand," she moaned, breathlessly, as her body shook and trembled ... and she was. Her juices seemed to pour from her pussy, coating his fingers and pooling in the palm on his hand before flowing down her thighs. It was only because he had one arm wrapped around her and his two fingers buried deep inside her that she didn't collapse to the floor. Her body shook and trembled as time stood still while her orgasm crashed over her as he continued to tease her clit.

"Now you. Your turn," she gasped when she pushed his fingers from between her legs and stood on her own. She reached back between them and opened the zipper of his pants, pulling his cock out. Her hand slid up and down its length as she watched herself in the mirror.

"I'm not sure how much of that I can take," he croaked.

She laughed as she spun around and dropped to her knees in front of him. "In that case, watch your step-mother give you the best blow job of your young life." She paused only long enough to pull his pants down and lick the drops of precum off the head of his cock. Then, looking up at him, she opened her mouth and engulfed his cock.

He felt her tongue run along the sensitive underside of his cock, while she cupped his balls. He looked in the mirror as she sucked his cock, dressed only in lace stockings and suspender belt with her transparent, micro-chipped panties. As he watched, he saw her slide her other hand between her thighs and, after pushing the wet material of her panties to one side, start to finger-fuck herself.

"Un-fucking-real. Don't stop. Finger-fuck yourself. Ohhhhh, such a nasty slut. Now, I'm gonna cum, he groaned as he wrapped his fingers in her hair pulling her closer.

"Do it, baby. Fuck your slutty, step-mommy's mouth. Give me your cum. Pump it in me. Fill me. I want to taste your cum."

"Arrgghhhhh," he moaned as he came, sending strand after strand of cum shooting into her mouth. Some she swallowed, and then, with a delicious grin, she opened her mouth and let the rest dribble over her lips and down onto her full tits.

Released, he staggered back and collapsed against the wall. She straightened up, still on her knees, as she rubbed his cum onto her tits.

"Now for round two," she laughed as she wiggled out of her wet panties and tossed them on the floor.

Seeing her nearly naked, brown, curly pussy hair matted with her own juices quickly gave him another hard on.

"You've been teasing me with those damn chips all day long and now it's your turn to pay," she purred as she moved across the floor like an animal moving in on its prey. "I know some people might say this is wrong, but after last night and this morning, I don't care. I want your cock. I want it buried deep in me. I want to feel it swell and explode in me, filling me with your cum," she whispered, seductively as she straddled his legs, grabbing his cock, and rubbing the head up and down the exposed lips of her pussy.

"Do you want me, lover? Do you want to fuck your slutty, step-mother? Tell me, do you?"

"Yes," he groaned. "Sit on my cock and let me fuck you till I fill your pussy with my cum. I want to fuck you ... right here and right now."

As he said that, she lowered herself onto his cock. The feeling was amazing. Her pussy was warm and tight, and yet so wet that he slid into her easily. She shut her eyes and shuddered with delight as she moved up and down on his cock.

"Fuck me lover. Mmmmmm, so good. I've want this all day."

He reached up and cupped her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples as he let her do all the work for a minute or so. He just sat there enjoying the view and the fantastic feeling her pussy was giving him. Then he reached around her, grabbing her by the back of the neck, pulling her to him. He felt her tits flatten against his chest, her hard nipples pressed against him as they kissed. His tongue surged between her lips as he began to raise and lower his hips, fucking her as hard as he could. After a moment, he slid his hands down onto the cheeks of her ass, feeling the muscles taut under the skin.

"Ohhhhhh ... yesssss ... fuck me," she whispered into his ear. "Fuck me hard. I know you want to and to tell the truth I want you to. Take me. Take control of me. Do whatever you want. I want you to fuck me anytime and anyplace you feel like it. Fill me with your cum. Make me your baby-mommy."

"Any time?"

She nodded.

"Any place?"

She nodded again.

"Any way I want?"

"Yes, yes, and yes," she gasped. "Just fuck me. Pound me. So close. Gonna cum again."

He instantly stopped his hard thrusts, instead just sliding the head of his cock in and out of her pussy slowly. "Get up and stand with your hands on the wall," he said as he slapped her ass. "I'm going to gonna fuck you from behind and fill your pussy with so much cum it's gonna run down your legs."

"Promises, promises," she challenged as she stood and placed her hands on the wall, her ass pointing back at him. Her stocking tops were already soaked from her juices, and the lips of her pussy were red and glistening. As he stood behind her, she reached between her legs and guided his cock into her pussy. "Oh yes, do it now. Fuck me hard and deep. Stick your big hard cock back in me. Show me what a stud you can be."

More than happy to oblige, he grabbed her hips and thrust into her, making her groan. "Is this what you want? You want my cock deep inside you?"

"Yes," she moaned.

"I can't hear you."

"YES."

"I still can't hear you," he snarled.

"YES," she yelled. "I want your cock deep inside me. I want to feel it slamming against the back of my pussy. I want to feel it filling me, stretching me."

As he pumped his cock into her, he ran his hands up and down her long, stocking clad legs, slowly moving across her waist before sliding one hand round to rub her clit. She screamed as another orgasm shot through her.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod. What are you doing to me? Never had this happen before. Owwwww."

"Look at the mirror," he told her.

Still groaning with pleasure, she looked. It was an impressive sight. She was standing there with her hands against the wall, partially bent over at the waist, her hair messed up and matted with sweat. Her tits, the nipples engorged were swaying beneath her. Dale, her step-son, her lover, was standing behind her spread legs. His hands were holding her waist as he thrust into her pussy before slowly withdrawing only to thrust back into her again. Their bodies made a wet, slapping sound as they fucked and he could feel the muscles of her pussy tightening around his cock as yet another orgasm approached.

"Cum in me," she pleaded. "Cum deep inside me. I don't think I can take any more. I need to feel your cum in me."

"Not quite yet," he hissed through grit teeth as he pulled his cock from her and spun her around. Before she could say a word, he bent and hooked his arms under her knees lifting her into the air.

"Wha ...," she began to ask. She got her answer before she finished as he lowered her onto his cock, driving it deep into her, the head crashing against her tender cervix. "AAAIIIEEEEEEEE," she screamed.

He paused as he felt the muscles of her pussy clamp and unclamp around his cock.

"Now," was all he said as he began to drive his cock into her.

"Fuck me. Fuck me, baby," she mumbled into his ear, too exhausted to do more. "Fuck your slut. Cum in my cunt. Fill me up with your cum. Give it to me now."

"NOW," he yelled as with one final thrust, he came, sending his cum deep into her waiting pussy. He felt her tremble in his arms, her fingernails digging into his back as her teeth bit his shoulder. A groan unlike anything he'd ever heard rumbled from her chest.

His body trembled at the intensity of his own orgasm. Her pussy felt like a velvety vise as it milked every drop of cum from him until their combined juices dripped down over her ass cheeks and onto the floor.

Breathing heavily, he released her legs which she instantly wrapped around his waist. Then stumbling almost like a drunk, he staggered to the stairs and sat down, his cock still embedded inside her. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I don't know what came over me."

She lifted her head from his shoulder, a smile covering her face. "Whatever it was I hope it happens again," she murmured as she lowered her lips to his.

Their kiss was tender and loving, blocking out the rest of the world until suddenly;

"DING--DONG"

"What the fuck," he growled, softly.

"DING--DONG," the doorbell rang again.

As she lifted herself from his lap, his dwindling cock slid from pussy. "We should probably answer that," she whispered.

"Fuck that. Let's go upstairs. The only thing I want to do right now is lay down and cuddle with you."

"DING--DONG, DING-DONG, DING-DONG."

"I have a feeling that whoever is out there isn't going to leave," she muttered.

"You're probably right," he grumbled

As if to prove the point, the doorbell rang again, "DING-DONG, DING-DONG, DING-DONG, DING-DONG," quickly followed by the sound of someone knocking on the door.

Reluctantly, she stood and hit the button for the intercom. "Hello? Who's there?"

"Is that Natalie? Is Dale home? I need to talk to him right away."

"I'm sorry. Who did you say you were?"

"This is Tanya. I'm ... ahhhhhhh ... a friend of Dales. I need to talk to him right away." Her voice sounded excited.

Natalie looked at Dale, who shook his head. "I'm sorry, he's taking a nap right now. Can I take a message."

Tanya was silent for a few moments before whispering, "Tell him it's about the microchips."

"Be there in a moment, Tanya," she replied as she turned off the intercom.

Looks of fear and excitement covered their faces as she pulled on her sundress and he slipped back into his pants.

Then with a nod, they headed for the door. They hadn't the vaguest idea what Tanya wanted but they had an idea that whatever it was might change the world for all of them.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers