Microchips Ch. 05

Story Info
Tanya arrives with startling news and stays the night.
7.8k words
4.73
18.6k
35

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers

(Special thanks to my real-life 'Irish Lass' for her help and input)

(Edited by "larryinseattle" whose skill keeps me from making a fool of myself.)

*****

Staggering, almost like a drunk, Dale barely made it to the stairs and sat down, his cock still embedded inside Natalie's clutching pussy. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I don't know what came over me."

Slowly, she lifted her head from his shoulder, her eyes glittering and the corners of her lips turned upward in a smile. "Whatever it was I hope it happens again," she murmured as she lowered her lips to his.

Their kiss was tender and loving, blocking out everything around them. To the rest of the world they were step-mother and step-son, and that had been true until the night before. That was when things had changed although things had actually been changing for a long time.

Dale first met Natalie when she'd started dating his father. The two of them had a whirlwind romance and were soon married. It hadn't bothered Dale since Natalie was only six years older than him and the three of them quickly bonded, becoming a family. For the next three years they did everything together. Then his father had been killed in a freak scuba diving accident.

Natalie took over as the head of the company and worked long and hard to turn it into one of the premier women's lingerie and clothing manufacturers in the industry. Which is why it had surprised many people when, just after his 21st birthday, she announced that she was making him the head of the research and development department. Though more than a few people had been upset by her decision, none could deny that, with more than 10 years experience, Dale was the right choice. The decision was good for him but not for her. Suddenly, left with extra time, she felt the loss of his father for the first time, especially as a lover.

Dale became aware of that when he came home early from a business meeting one night. He'd stopped by her room to check on her only to find her stretched out on her bed, nude, with one hand fondling her tits while two fingers of the other slid in and out of her pussy. The image had become ingrained in his head.

A few days later, while checking out reports of a new competitor, he'd met Tanya. She was an ex-employee of his father's who'd been forced to leave during the 'gray period' after his father's death. She'd developed a microchip that could be placed in a woman's lingerie and stimulate the woman to levels of unbelievable passion. To prove her point, she'd demonstrated how the microchips worked and she and Dale became lovers. Not surprising, he bought a set for Natalie and the two of them had become lovers, too.

Now, the lingerie lay in the floor with the rest of her clothes except for the suspender belt, flesh-colored stockings, and open-toed, wedge sandals that she still wore. With the exception of his shirt, his clothes lay next to hers as the two of them sat wrapped in each other's arms recuperating from their latest round of unbelievably hot sex. All that mattered at that moment was the two of them but the world outside had other plans.

"DING-DONG"

"What the fuck," he growled, softly.

"DING-DONG," the doorbell rang again.

She lifted herself from his lap and his dwindling cock slid from pussy, releasing their combined juices to run down her inner thigh. "We should probably answer that," she whispered.

"Fuck that. Let's go upstairs. The only thing I want to do right now is lay down and cuddle with you."

"DING-DONG, DING-DONG, DING-DONG."

"I have a feeling that whoever is out there isn't going to leave," she muttered.

"You're probably right," he grumbled.

The doorbell rang again, "DING-DONG, DING-DONG, DING-DONG, DING-DONG," quickly followed by the sound of someone pounding on the door.

Reluctantly, she stood and hit the button for the intercom. "Hello? Who's there?"

"Is that Natalie? Is Dale home? I need to talk to him right away," the voice said, urgently.

"I'm sorry. Who did you say you were?"

"This is Tanya. I'm ... ahhhhhhh ... a friend of Dale's. I need to talk to him right away."

Natalie looked at Dale, who shook his head. "I'm sorry, he's taking a nap right now. Can I take a message."

Tanya was silent for a few moments before whispering, "Tell him it's about the microchips and that I need his help. I'm in trouble."

This time Dale nodded his head to let her in.

"Be there in a moment, Tanya," she replied as she turned off the intercom.

Looks of curiosity covered their faces as she pulled on her sundress and he slipped back into his pants. Then the two of them went to see what Tanya needed.

The moment Natalie opened the door, Tanya stepped into the house, almost pushing her aside. Her face was covered with grayish-black smudges and she smelled like smoke.

"Thank goodness you're both okay. When I couldn't get a hold of you," she looked at Dale, "I thought maybe something had happened."

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"My shop, my research, everything ... it's all gone."

"What?" Natalie exclaimed.

"It's all gone. Everything that I've been working on is gone. They burned it," Tanya said as tears ran down her cheeks.

"Come inside," Natalie said as she wrapped her arm over Tanya's shoulder and led her to the living room.

Dale began to follow until the words 'They burned it' made him turn back to the intercom panel and set the security system. When he joined the two women in the living room, the first thing he noticed was the way that Tanya was leaning against Natalie, her head on Natalie's shoulder as Natalie lightly stroked her hair and whispered softly to her. There was a sense of intimacy that he hadn't expected between them.

"Everything's okay. You're safe now."

Tanya slowly lifted her head, her eyes fixed on Natalie's. "Thank you," she whispered.

"Shhhhhhhh, don't worry about it. Now tell us what happened," Natalie continued as she held Tanya's hands.

"About a year ago, I was approached by a group who were interested in my research. Apparently, one of the people I'd been collaborating with leaked information about the project. They wanted to fund my work but only if they had complete rights to it afterwards. I got a weird feeling from them so I said 'No'. Then about a week after I met Dale and we ...," she suddenly stopped and blushed.

"It's okay, Nat knows everything," Dale said in response to her look.

"Everything?"

"Everything," Dale replied. "Or almost everything," he said to himself as he thought about the second time he and Tanya had fucked in the back of her shop.

"Anyway, the same guys showed up at my shop again. This time they weren't quite so polite. They said that either I gave them my research or something 'bad' might happen. I told them I needed some time to think about it. Then last night, my shop suddenly caught fire. I was lucky to get out through the back. That was when I overheard the fire chief tell one of the firefighters that they'd need to call for an arson investigator since the wires for my fire alarm appeared to have been cut. In fact, if it wasn't for my grandmother's 'red-neck' fire alarm I probably wouldn't be alive."

Natalie and Dale looked at each other as they took in what Tanya had just told them and then almost in unison asked, "What's a 'red-neck' fire alarm?"

Tanya looked at them, a small smile forming on her face as she answered. "That's something my grandmother taught me about a long time ago. Do either of you know what Jiffy-pop popcorn is?"

"Isn't that the one that comes ready to pop in a foil pan or something like that?" Dale asked.

"Yep. Well, my grandma couldn't afford a regular fire alarm so she hung one of those at the very top of the wall in her bedroom. She said that since heat rose it would make the popcorn pop and wake her up in time to get out of the house. I guess she was right," Tanya began to laugh, softly. "About 3 o'clock this morning I got woken up by popcorn flying everywhere. I was able to get out of the shop and call for the fire department but ...," she paused. "Now you know as much as I do."

"So you think these 'gentlemen', and I use that phrase very loosely, started the fire?" Dale asked.

"I don't see any other explanation."

"Well, you're safe now."

"I'm not so sure about that and I'm not sure the two of you are safe either."

"What do you mean?" Dale asked, a note of concern in his voice.

"I mean, those guys might know about the two of you and since we have the only existing prototypes of my research they might come after you, too."

"So you still have your prototype model?" Dale asked.

Tanya's hand lightly touched her breast as she replied, feeling the metal ring that pierced her nipple, "Yes."

"And the controller?"

Tanya blushed as she replied. "I'd ... ummmm ... used it before I went to sleep last night so it was laying on the table to my bed. As silly as it seems now, I grabbed it when I ran from the shop."

"Okay. I need to make some calls. Nat, could you join me in the office in a few minutes?"

Natalie nodded her head in response.

"Nat? That's the second time he's called her that. It's the same thing his dad used to call her. I guess he already gave her the present he bought," Tanya thought as she watched Dale leave the room, a mischievous grin forming on her face.

When Natalie entered the office forty-five minutes later, Dale was just hanging up the phone.

"Okay, what's going on? I can tell from the look on your face it's not good."

"Take a seat," he sighed.

"Okay," she replied as she did what he asked.

"Where's Tanya?"

"I helped her get washed up and then settled her in the guest room. She said she was going to try and get some sleep."

"Okay. So, the first thing I did was called Gavin."

"Gavin?"

"Yeah, I think you met him once or twice. He's a friend of mine from high school. After we graduated he went to the academy and then joined the Police Department. The first thing he did was thank me for calling. Apparently, they have more questions for Tanya and no one knew where she'd gone. Then he told me that he couldn't say a whole lot about what has going on because it's an 'open case'. What he could tell me was that the fire is being investigated as 'a fire of suspicious origin' and that it could have been a lot worse. It seems that the front door to the shop was sealed with something like 'super glue'. It was just lucky that these guys didn't know about the apartment Tanya had behind the shop and the entrance into it. Second, I called the Lingerie Manufacturer's Association. The rep there told me this is the seventh case like this that they've heard of in the last year. It seems someone overseas is trying to force their way into the industry by stealing or, how did he put it, 'convincing smaller owners to turn over their businesses'. After that, I called Justin in our Security Department. I talked to him and he knows some guys who just returned from military service and are opening their own security company. I told him to hire them and that if they needed any 'special equipment' we'd cover the costs. In the mean time, Justin is calling some of the bigger guys from his department to stay here for now."

"This really sounds serious."

"I don't think it's going to be a 'walk-in-the-park' until these guys are caught," he finished.

The security men arrived in less than an hour and Dale gave them a tour of the property before leaving the rest to them, knowing that they were far more familiar with what needed to be done then he was. When he got back inside, he found Natalie and Tanya sitting in the living room.

"I thought you were taking a nap?" he asked Tanya.

"I couldn't. I just kept thinking about what happened."

"Okay. If it makes any difference everything's all set; the security system is activated, guards are patrolling the property, and Justin sent along some portable cameras and one of the security dogs," he said.

"Good," Tanya sighed.

"So, how about some dinner?" Natalie asked, changing the subject.

"Sounds good to me," Dale answered.

"Me too. I haven't eaten since yesterday and I'm starved," Tanya said.

The three of them quickly threw together a meat and cheese platter, a vegetable plate, fresh fruit, and home-made bread. Dale also grabbed a bottle of wine before going onto the back patio to enjoy the rest of the evening together. When it was time for them to go to bed Dale pulled Natalie to the side.

"What about us?"

"What do you mean?"

"I was hoping after last night we'd be sleeping together from now on."

"So was I, but under the circumstances I'm not sure that's a good idea," she said as she glanced at Tanya. "I may know everything about what went on between you and her but I'm not quite sure I'm ready for her to know everything about us."

Dale nodded, before heading to his room. For the next several hours he rolled and tossed, thinking about what Tanya had told them. At some point he must have dozed off because the next thing he knew someone was calling his name, in a hushed voice.

"Dale. Dale."

He opened his eyes. The room was still dark and according to the clock next to his bed it was only shortly after 3 o'clock. He rolled on his back, staring at the doorway to his room. The door was closed but he could make out the vague shadow of someone standing in front of it.

"Dale?"

"Yeah," he mumbled.

"I'm sorry to wake you. Can we talk?"

He blinked his eyes several times as he sat up in bed. Still half asleep, he reached over and turned on his bedside light. What he saw before him was probably the last thing he'd expected.

Tanya stood with her back against the door. She was dressed in a black 'baby-doll' nightgown that was so sheer that, even in the limited light, he could see that she was naked beneath the material.

"It's hard to believe she's 45 years old," he thought as he looked at her.

She stood 5-foot, 9-inches tall but unlike many women her age, she still insisted on wearing high-heels almost everywhere she went. Even now, she was wearing a set of black, open-toed, high-heel slippers highlighted with fuzz across the top.

Her skin was smooth and lightly tanned. The light from his bedside light reflected off her hazel eyes and silver hair, though he knew that under that layer of silver she was actually a brunette. Her hair hung loose and fell over her shoulders down to her nipples. Her tear-drop shaped breasts rode high on her chest with only the slightest bit of sag. Her areola were darker than the skin around them and were topped with a set of large, fat nipples that were straining against the material. Her stomach was flat and toned. Her round hips flared outwards connecting to a set of long, elegant legs and between them he could see a full growth of brunette hair.

What excited him almost as much was the reflection of the light off the nipple rings that she wore continuously. These, like the lingerie he'd given Natalie, had microchips in them and were capable of bringing a woman, and her lover, untold pleasure.

"I'm really sorry if I woke you but with everything that's happened I can't sleep," she said, softly, as she moved closer to his bed.

"I understand," he replied, as he sat up higher in his bed, his chest and arms now exposed.

"Can I ...?" she asked as she looked down at the edge of his bed.

"Sure," he answered as he moved his legs over to give her a place to sit.

"I'm scared," she whispered. "And I don't mean the monsters-under-the-bed type. I'm really scared. These guys, whoever they are, tried to kill me."

"Shhhhhhhh, you're safe now," he said, reassuringly, as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer. "No one is going to get you here. The alarms are all on. There are armed guards with a dog patrolling the grounds. The Police know all about what's going on and have increased their patrols to the point that I overheard one of the guards joke that if they gave the cops some coffee it would still be hot the next time they came around."

"I know. I know," she murmured as she lay her head on his shoulder. "It's just that I never imagined that developing something like these microchips could be so dangerous."

He paused before replying. "Normally it wouldn't be but the business has become a lot more 'cut-throat' since certain country-owned companies have gotten involved. Clothing, electronics, even medicines have all become the center of their economy. If they see something as a threat, they either try to take control or get rid of the competition."

"So I'm a threat?"

"Not you personally but your research could be used for a lot of different things."

"Like what?" she asked as she sat up, surprised.

"Well, think about it. What would happen if, let's say, a microchip was implanted in the clothing of a high-ranking government official with a pacemaker? Or what about if it was used as a way to torture someone?"

"Torture?" she said, confused.

"Yeah, it could be done. It might seem like the most pleasurable kind of torture in the beginning but imagine if your body was stimulated over and over again, just to the point of release and then stopped only to have it start all over."

He felt her tremble in his arms.

"Or worse yet, what if the microchips could be hypercharged and used to electrocute someone?"

"I never thought about any of that."

"Neither did I until I talked to the rep from the Lingerie Manufacturer's Association. He told me that some of the other companies that had been forced to close had military ties."

"Military ties?"

"Nothing big, just uniforms and such but then I started to think about what could happen if your microchips were implanted in those uniforms."

"Ohmigod."

"My feelings exactly. That's why we're staying here for now to give the government a chance to sort this out. In the mean time, you can stay here in the house or move out to the cottage by the pool. The choice is yours."

"If you don't mind, I think I'd like to stay right here tonight," she whispered as she tilted her head upwards and kissed him, her tongue quickly sliding between his lips..

His cock started to harden yet at the same time his thoughts went to Natalie and what she'd think. "I'm ... ummm ... I'm not sure that would be a good idea."

"Why? Because you and Natalie are lovers?"

"How ...?"

"Please. You don't honestly think I didn't notice the way the two of you looked when you came to the door today or the aroma of sex that filled the hallway, do ya?"

"I ... ummmm ..."

She giggled. "I love it when you get embarrassed."

"Yeah, well, what can I say?"

"Nothing. That WAS why you came to my shop in the first place, wasn't it?"

He nodded.

At the same time, she ran her fingernails lightly across his chest and circled his nipples as she watched them harden.

"You know, I'm pretty tired. I think ...," he muttered.

"It's okay. I understand but what would you say if I asked to sleep next to you? No funny stuff. I just don't wanna be alone."

His mind swirled. The beautiful woman next to him had just had her whole life go up in smoke earlier that day. She had nowhere to go, no one else to turn to, and she was scared, besides which she was, or at least had been, his lover.

"I guess it'd be okay," he whispered as he slid down in the bed and turned off the light.

When she rolled on her side, her nightgown slid up her body, exposing her naked thighs and hips. "I'm cold," she whispered. "Is it okay if I get under the covers, too?"

He slid further over in the bed, allowing her to slide in next to him as he turned his back towards her.

"Hold me," she mumbled in a voice that sounded more like a plea.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers