Microkini Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
Nudist & Carol get hot under the sun.
1.6k words
65.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sano
Sano
38 Followers

After twelve years of going to Crystal Cove State Beach to work on my tan, the time had finally come to move on. Being an avid microkini enthusiast and most-of-the-time nudist, I had always been able to count on Crystal Cove as an easygoing environment for sunbathing, but in recent years the number of people “cruising” the beach coupled with dramatic development above has made “adult” sunbathing impossible. Sadly, nudity and even just thonging had become impractical and it was time to start going elsewhere.

Over the past few summers, I’ve had the pleasure of getting to know another Crystal Cove local named Carol. She’s a fifty-seven year old sun worshipper with the body of a fit forty year old. Better yet, she routinely tans in a small thong, very often topless! At about 5’5” tall, 135lbs with shoulder length blond-ish gray hair, piercing blue eyes, magnificent D-cup tits, and a deep rich tan, she is the epitome of the “older woman” fantasy that so many men have. What’s more is that she is very friendly and enjoys speaking openly about sex.

One day, upon arriving at a very busy Crystal Cove, I’d finally had enough. I decided to go to San Onofre –which is far more deserted and actually has a nude beach at its most Southern end- but thought I’d go ask Carol if she might like to join me. Since she wasn’t very familiar with San Onofre, I explained that it was far less crowded and had many areas that are nearly deserted and that she might enjoy the change of pace and the lack of cruisers a half-mile or so north of the “official” nude beach. Knowing that I’ve seen many couples fucking right out in the open of this more secluded area, I could only hope for the best and after careful persuading, Carol agreed.

It was a truly beautiful day and with more than a half mile between us and the next-nearest people, I wasted no time in setting my towel in the sand, stripping naked and applying oil to my body. I’m no slouch at 5’11” 160lbs, with a 6” soft dick that quickly turns to a raging 9½” erection at the slightest provocation, I too possess a deep tan and with my clean-shaven triathlete’s body now covered with oil, Carol was having trouble not staring. As she set her things next to mine and proceeded to undress, I made it a point to give her a clear view of my cock as it began to grow slightly from the oil massage I was giving myself. Carol and I soon settled into our beach chairs and began our usual conversation. I couldn’t tell through her sunglasses, but I could sense that the constant grin on her face was from staring at my cock as we chatted.

“You know, you don’t have to wear your thong at this beach,” I reminded her.

“Yes, thanks,” she replied sarcastically.

“I guess you don’t want me to get an erection,” I implied.

“Why wouldn’t I?” she asked.

“Because I’d have to jack off to get rid of it and you’d be jealous,” I sighed sarcastically.

“Why would I be jealous?” she asked.

“Because you would have to watch as I enjoyed myself without you…unless you’d like to help me?”

I began to get the feeling that maybe I was being too bold and decided to cool it. After all, Carol had seen me nude many times at Crystal Cove and if she wanted to have sex, she probably would have made some kind of move by now.

Carol soon began to apply oil to her fabulous body and it was all I could do to not stare as she rubbed oil onto her magnificent tits. Done with her upper body, she quietly and nonchalantly pulled off her thong. I’d never seen her completely nude before and was very impressed. Shaved clean except for a small “Mohawk” just above her clitoris, her pussy resembled a teenager’s in its clean appearance. She began rubbing oil on her pelvis and slowly worked her hands down and across her pussy lips, very casually slipping a finger inside as she went. No sooner did my cock began to stir then Carol settled in for some sun soaking and I tried my best to put her out of my mind. Of course, I spent much of the next hour or so checking her out through my sunglasses! Eventually, she sat up and began applying oil to the back of her legs and arms.

“Let me know if you need help,” I offered.

Wordlessly, she rolled on to her stomach and handed me the bottle of oil. I decided to give her an oiling she’d never forget and in no time she was softly moaning under my touch as I slowly rubbed oil onto her firm ass and legs. Seeing a light perspiration develop on her back, I knew she was getting hot from my massage and I decided it was time to go for broke. I gently straddled her, my balls and stiffening cock lying in the small of her back, my ass pressed against hers, massaging her shoulders with one hand and reaching between her ass cheeks with the other. Her moaning became much deeper and she soon spread her legs, just slightly, giving me a clear message that she had no problem with what I was doing. I then reached further down and began lightly massaging her moist pussy and clitoris.

Eventually, my fingers found their way inside and she began writhing beneath me as I finger fucked her. Soon, her legs were spread wide apart allowing me more room to work and in minutes, Carol began to cum. I rubbed her clitoris ever so gently as she came, causing her to reach back and grab my thighs as she flowed from one orgasm into another. My cock was now at full erection, bobbing against her lower back. While she was still in the throes of her second orgasm, I quickly repositioned myself, straddling her upper thighs with my cock only inches from her pussy. A few more minutes of fingering fucking her and she fell into her third orgasm. I could stand it no longer. I inched forward on her legs, pressed the head of my cock against her pussy lips and eased my length inside.

“W...What are you doing?” she asked between breaths.

“I’m fucking you,” I said matter-of-factly, pulling my cock almost all the way out and then firmly thrusting it back into her several more times.

“I…I just, I…” she stammered.

I gently eased my cock back out and positioned the head against her pussy lips, letting her speak.

“W…We can’t,” she said breathlessly. “We’re just friends and this…this isn’t why I came down here with you today.”

“I’m sorry. I’ll stop. Its just that you felt so good…and…well…” I said, leaning down kissing her back and shoulders.

I slowly inserted just my cockhead inside of her while kissing the back of her neck.

“Oh, never mind…just fuck me. No, wait. Oh God. Okay. Okay. Okaaaaay. Fuuuuuck meee,” she said sounding a bit confused as I pushed my erection in as deep as it could go.

“Are you sure about that?” I asked.

“Yes…yes…oh God yyyyeeeeesssssssssss. I’m very surrrrre!” she moaned as I piston'd in and out of her remarkably tight pussy.

Carol moaned deeply as my 9½” erection disappeared completely into her smooth pussy again and again. Soon, as we were furiously fucking to the sounds of waves crashing on the sand behind us, Carol began to cum again. We eventually changed places and with Carol then sitting on top of me, I watched in amazement as she had three orgasms in rapid succession and her juices began literally squirting out of her pussy each time she pounded down on my cock. We fucked for the next twenty minutes, occasionally changing positions and finally winding up in the one we started in.

Throughout our little fuck-fest, I had been fingering fucking Carol’s asshole and had now decided it was time to really press my luck! Without a word, I eased my cock out of her pussy and quickly positioned my glistening cockhead against her puckering anus. With one gentle and deliberate motion, I pressed the head inside her ass.

“OH…MY…GOD!” she exclaimed, drawing deep breaths from the feeling of a cock in her ass.

“We a-b-s-o-u-l-u-t-l-y can’t do this!” she said as I eased myself ever deeper into her ass.

“…But we are!” I reminded her.

“I…I… haven’t done this…in…in more than twenty years!” she said as I slid in deeper still.

It took a minute, but I didn’t stop until my cock disappeared completely in her ass, my balls pressing hard against her pussy. I managed only a dozen or so thrusts before she was cumming again, this time pressing her ass high in the air to meet me as I thrust in and out of her asshole. Obviously remembering back twenty years, she guided me to change positions a couple of times allowing me to press even deeper inside of her bringing her to orgasm after orgasm.

Finally, with Carol atop me, I could hold on no longer and came deep in her ass. Her head was tilted all the way back as she felt my semen filling her ass. Ejaculation after ejaculation pumped from my cock and soon my cum began to squeeze out of her ass as we fucked. Carol soon collapsed on top of me and we kissed for several minutes until my softening cock fell out of her ass.

“So! Are you glad you came?” I asked sarcastically.

Carol just smiled and laughed.

Sano
Sano
38 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 01 College girls surf trip turns fantasies into reality.in Group Sex
Caught Naked at the Pool Meeting the neighbors in an unexpected way.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Just One of the Guys Ch. 01 Brian's girlfriend warms to his buddies quicker than he hopes.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Pool Boy Pool Boy in the rich part of town.in Group Sex
Pushing Boundaries Strip Poker on Roommate Bonding Day.in Group Sex
More Stories