Microkini Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
Nudist meets up with a stunning brunette model.
1.8k words
50.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sano
Sano
38 Followers

A few years ago, at the end of September, I managed to get an entire week off and decided to spend every minute I could at the beach. If you’ve read my previous stories, that shouldn’t surprise you. In an effort to recuperate from a summer of long work hours, I’d decided to spend my entire vacation making a concerted effort at getting my somewhat faded tan back.

By Wednesday, after four days of tanning, I had most of my color back and sported nice crisp tan lines from the Koala microkini I’d been wearing. Interestingly, I really hadn’t been to that particular beach very often on a weekday and was amazed that so few people used it, even though the weather was perfect. However, on that particular day, as I began to head out of the parking lot and venture down the trail to the beach, I did notice a trio of people in the parking lot gathering up an unusually large amount of gear for their trip to the beach.

There was something strange about them and I decided I’d keep an eye on them throughout the day, just in case something interesting might arise. I planted myself in my usual place and settled in for some more sunning when it suddenly hit me. I remembered hearing long-time locals at the nude beach talk about how San Onofre had been the setting for countless nude photo shoots and several adult films and videos. It occurred to me that the “strange” thing about the trio in the parking lot was that the bags they were lugging down to the beach were equipment bags and that one of the girls looked familiar. Needless to say, my curiosity peaked and I quickly slipped on my Koala and headed back in their direction to investigate. The beach access trail courses through a deep ravine to get to the sand and after more than twenty minutes, the group had not yet emerged from it.

Doing my best not to be noticed, I quietly crept back up the ravine in the direction of the parking lot hoping to maybe catch a beauty being photographed without my being noticed. About halfway back up the ravine, I carefully peered around a large pile of rocks and finally saw them. Sure enough, the guy was a pro photographer and he was taking photos of a phenomenal looking brunette as the other girl assisted with the equipment and ran a small video camera.

The model had long brown hair, big brown eyes, stood about 5’ 5” tall and had surgically perfected D+ breasts. She was clad in a tiny, green g-string bikini that the other girl periodically sprayed with water to make transparent and from my vantage point about twenty feet away, I could see her tiny areola through the top and a narrow strip of pubic hair just above her pussy through the thin material of her bottoms. After couple of minutes, the model removed her top and assumed various positions as the photographer snapped roll after roll of film. Then, to the delight of my now stiffening penis, she removed her g-string. To get the most out of the mid-morning sun, the photographer had her move into position on a large rock facing in my direction. I watched closely as the model began to masturbate, gently massaging her clitoris in a circular motion with one hand and one of her erect nipples with the other, prompting me to begin massaging my cock through my suit.

At this point, it was silly to think that my g-string was going to contain my erection and I unhooked it and let it fall to the ground. In no time, I was happily jacking off to the little show the brunette was unknowingly putting on for me until I was suddenly shocked back to reality.

“Hi!” the brunette called out, waving in my direction.

I’d been caught! Not knowing what to do in this embarrassing situation, I just smiled and waved back. Now panicked, I picked my rumpled suit and struggled to put it back on, but getting it over my erection proved to be futile. I decided I should just to fess-up.

“Sorry,” I sheepishly called back over to them. “I didn’t want to disturb you guys.”

“Come on over,” the model offered.

I managed to get about half of my throbbing cock back into my suit, emerge from behind the rock pile and walk over to them. I could practically feel all of their eyes riveted on my crotch as I approached.

“Were you enjoying yourself?” the photographer asked.

“As a matter of fact…” I started, smugly.

“So was I,” the brunette interrupted.

Suddenly, there was a strange pause as the three of them looked at each other for a moment as if speaking telepathically.

“What would you think about having you picture taken?” the photographer asked with a big grin on his face.

I just stood there, motionless and totally dumbfounded by his question.

“Ever done any modeling?” the assistant asked. “Nude modeling, that is."

They all just sort of smiled as the brunette got up from the rock and stepped over to me.

“Nice suit,” she said, gently patting my severely bulging crotch. “I have one this color too, don’t I?” she asked the assistant.

As if knowing what the brunette was going to say, the assistant had already reached into one of the bags and pulled out a tiny yellow bikini and brought it over to the brunette. As one of the most spectacular women I’d ever laid eyes on was caressing my chest and fondling my cock, the assistant put the tiny yellow g-string bikini on the model.

“I’m Lorissa, she’s Casey and that’s Rick,” the model said, nodding toward the photographer.

“I don’t actually do hardcore, so you don’t have to worry about being in a porn flick,” Lorissa explained. “At least, I don’t do hardcore on film,” she added with a big smile.

Like I was going to decline an offer to model with Lorissa? Rick wanted to shoot us together on the sand so I helped them gather up their bags and we walked down to my little “camp”.

“I’m really sorry about spying on you,” I said, re-apologizing to Lorissa.

“That’s okay. It’s not like I haven’t been watched before,” she said with a laugh.

“I’ve never modeled or anything before so I may not make for a very good partner,” I explained

“I think you’ll do just fine,” Casey affirmed.

We’d set up in a small depression in the sand a few feet from my spot and Casey sat Lorissa and I down on a large log to applying a bit of makeup and fix our hair while Rick set up the cameras. Before Casey was done putting on our makeup, Lorissa had her hands back on my cock and was leaning over to kiss me. Soon, we were making out and both getting very turned on while Rick and Casey finished fooling around with the equipment. While I assumed that Lorissa was an actress, I could tell the passion she was demonstrating was very real by the moist feeling of her g-string. Rick began shooting us immediately, occasionally putting us in different positions and instructing us to slowly remove each other’s bikinis. The whole experience made me hard as a rock and made Lorissa’s pussy glisten under my touch. After nearly an hour of being photographed nude, in dozens of simulated sex acts, we were done.

“You guys are on your own,” Rick announced as he and Casey began to pack up the equipment.

Almost instantaneously, Lorissa knelt down in front of me and took my throbbing erection into her mouth. She was jacking me off with her free hand while giving me an expert blowjob and Rick and Casey were just going about their business packing up, largely ignoring us. If they didn’t care that we were now having real sex, I sure wasn't going to care. I laid Lorissa down on a towel and began to lick her hardened clit.

“Ohhhhh. Unhhh…Casey? Case? Get this will ya?” Lorissa moaned, as I sank my tongue deep inside of her sweet pussy.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could now see Casey moving around us with the video camera, getting the whole event on tape.

“I thought you didn’t do this on film?” I asked Lorissa sarcastically.

“Its for my personal collection,” she explained. “It won’t be distributed, or anything.”

I went back to work on Lorissa’s pussy and she was soon clutching my head between her tan thighs and cumming hard as Rick dissappeared down the beach in the direction of the parking lot. Casey meanwhile, kept right on rolling as Lorissa then got on her knees and I moved in behind her. She pushed her tight ass toward me and I eased my cock inside of her. Casey moved in close and focused the lens directly on the action, showing me the scene on the small LCD screen on the back of the camera, as my shaft ponunded in and out of Lorissa's tight pussy.

We fucked in several positions and Casey was right there, catching it all on tape. Finally, with Lorissa on top, my balls tightened and my cock began to spasm as I started to cum. Three or four streams of semen flooded inside Lorissa before she lifted off of me and grabbed my cock as long streams of cum splashed off her stomach and heaving tits. She quickly put her head down and took my cock deep into her mouth, alternately swallowing and allowing some semen to pour out between her open lips as Casey moved in for a close up. Immediately on the heels of my explosive orgasm, Lorissa remounted me and continued pounding down on my cock until she managed to bring me to another orgasm, this time bearing down hard as we both erupted in a final orgasm, the last of my semen flooding deep in Lorissa’s womb. I hadn’t cum twice in a row like that for a very long time and all I could do was lay there completely spent, Lorissa lying on top of me kissing my chest for several minutes as Casey packed up the camera and brought over a little sundress for Lorissa.

“I guess we have to go,” Lorissa said apologetically.

She kissed her way down my chest and stomach to my cock and sucked it completely clean before standing up, embracing Casey with her arms around her neck, giving her a deep French kiss, sharing the last of my cum with the eager assistant!

“See you again sometime?” she asked, slipping on the sundress.

“How do I reach you? What’s your last name? Where can I find you?” I asked back.

“You’ll see me down here… McComas… and I’ll find you,” Lorissa answered to my three questions as she and Casey turned and walked back down the beach, hand-in-hand.

Sano
Sano
38 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Our Very First Kinky Sex Candie trains husband Nick to strap-on fuck and desire cum.in First Time
Dress Rehearsal Back then, it felt like love... was it? Is it?in Toys & Masturbation
A Different Asian Threesome Pt. 01 I meet an air stewardess and her ladyboy friend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
LwL: The Cabin A leisurely MMF threeway followed by a trip to the cabin.in Group Sex
Nude at the Saturday Night Dances This is about a man who loves to dance naked...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories