Mid Life Crisis Book 04

Story Info
Another development for a man's mid life crisis.
5k words
4.61
11.9k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning was spent, as so many had in the past doing the domestic chores required to run a pub.

Lunch time was very quiet and the three of them managed to sit together and have lunch at the same time.

"I wonder how Sam is?" Charlie asked.

"Oh, I should have told you," Mary said. "She phoned a day or so ago and thanked us for helping her out and to say that there had been no sign of Clive, he had cleared his stuff away, and she was happy that she was rebuilding her life."

"Brilliant!" said Charlie. "That is good news."

"It is, isn't it, "said Catherine. "What a day we had with her and Clive!"

"Certainly was," sighed Mary.

They were all quiet, all lost in their thoughts of the day they helped Sam get her revenge on Clive.

"Have you got her number?" Charlie asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Might be nice to get together again," Charlie smiled.

"You dirty old man!" Mary said smiling. "Two insatiable sisters not good enough for you?"

Charlie smiled. "Of course, but you know the old saying; twos a friendship, threes a crowd, four is more fun."

"I don't know about the four bit, I haven't heard that before," laughed Catherine.

"Anyway, I only meant for a meal, you both took the level of the conversation down," Charlie laughed.

"Bloody liar!" Catherine shouted, smiling, as she stood up and playfully hit him.

Mary also stood up; "shall I phone her?"

"Yes, why not?" Charlie said, enthusiastically.

Mary disappeared and soon returned looking happy. "She will join us for dinner tonight!"

Sam looked radiant as she walked into the pub at about 7.00.

They all greeted each other with smiles, hugs and kisses, before sitting down for a drink and dinner. Mary, Catherine and Charlie kept the other customers happy as they took turns to serve behind the bar. The pub was empty by about 9.00, so the four of them could finally all sit together.

"I was saying to Mary," Sam said to Charlie, "I can't thank you guys enough for helping me with the Clive thing."

"It was no problem, our pleasure," Charlie said.

"It certainly was your pleasure!" mocked Catherine.

"I think we all enjoyed it," Sam said smiling at the others.

"Apart from Clive," Charlie added.

The others nodded, reflecting on the scene that had developed in the pub that day as they abused Clive.

"So what brings you back here Charlie?" Sam asked, taking a sip of wine.

"Bored and fed up," he laughed. "No, seriously, I have sorted out some of my domestic mess and thought I'd catch up with these two," he continued, looking at Mary and Catherine, "and your name came up and we agreed it would be good to have a meal together."

"Great!" exclaimed Sam, "and maybe we could also,"

"Yes?" interrupted Catherine.

"You know," Sam continued, "have some fun later," she said looking at the others.

"I don't know," Charlie said in mock seriousness, "I am celibate now."

"Yea right!" Sam sighed. "And I am supposed to believe that?"

"I am," Charlie said. "Nothing you could do would arouse me enough to make me want to have sex."

"Now there is a challenge!" Mary said, looking at Sam. "But before you do anything, I had better lock the pub up."

Sam sat deep in thought, trying to outstare Charlie who was finding it very difficult to keep a straight face. Mary went off to lock the pub up and Catherine went to the bar, returning with wine and new glasses.

"So," Sam said thoughtfully, "I am to believe Charlie is now celibate and nothing I could do would turn him on enough to have sex with me?"

""Yes, that's correct," Charlie nodded.

"Right, lets see," Sam said, standing up.

She stood opposite Charlie, with Mary and Catherine sitting either side of him, her legs were slightly apart and her hands were on her hips.

She looked at him deeply and licked her lips.

Mary and Catherine alternated their look from Sam to Charlie. The tension was incredible. They were all aware a game was being played, but none of them knew where it was going. It was also very erotic.

Sam started to unbutton her blouse and removed it; she was not wearing a bra. She played with her breasts, making her nipples erect.

She slowly moved her hands down across her flat belly and undid her jeans, stepping out of them, leaving herself standing in front of Charlie in just a thong. This too was then removed and as she continued licking her lips she started playing with her pussy. She put one finger inside her and stepped towards Charlie and, as they had done with Clive, ran it under his nose.

He was really struggling not to react. He didn't want them to know his prick was rock hard and he wanted to reach out to Sam, but that would ruin the game.

Sam, stepped towards Mary, "come here," she said.

Mary rose and stood beside Sam. Sam hugged her and kissed her, breaking the kiss to look at Charlie.

She then started stripping Mary, playing with her breasts and nipples as she exposed them and then, having removed her skirt and pants, fingered her, finding Mary very turned on and wet.

Charlie was struggling more than ever.

"Catherine, I want you now," Sam said quietly.

She kissed Catherine, the two girls locked in a passionate embrace before Sam removed all of Catherine's clothes, who was also turned on and cried out as Sam fingered her.

"We want to see you naked now Charlie," Sam said as she approached him. "Stand up,"

He did as she asked.

She chastely kissed his cheek, before slowly taking his shirt off.

"Come here girls," she encouraged both girls to stand by Charlie, "now remove his trousers," she said.

As Mary and Catherine did as Sam had told them, Sam stepped back and sat on a stool, spread her legs wide and keeping eye contact with Charlie, started masturbating herself. The sounds of her fingering her wet hole filled the room.

Charlie was now naked and his erection proud and on show for all to see.

"Not bad Charlie," Sam said, as she continued fingering herself furiously. "I bet you want me don't you?"

Charlie knew he was about to break, but wanted the game to continue.

"Why don't you both suck him," Sam said to Mary and Catherine, her voice full of pent up lust.

Mary got on her knees and licked the end of Charlie's prick. Catherine also knelt down and the two sisters took it in turn to suck Charlie. Short and long, deep and hard.

Charlie tried to remain passive, but it was all getting too much for him.

He could see that Sam was close to cumming,

"Are you sure you don't want to fuck me Charlie?" she said.

Charlie smiled. "I suppose I could make an exception and break my celibacy."

"Oh God yes, do, please!" Sam cried as her orgasm got ever closer.

Mary and Catherine stopped their oral attack on Charlie, as he stepped towards Sam, and without hesitation, entered her wet pussy. She immediately cried out as the orgasm engulfed her.

"God yes, that's it!" she cried as he gently started thrusting into her. Mary and Catherine stood behind him and looked on, urging him on and caressing his back. His movements gained in urgency as now Mary started kissing him and Catherine started stroking his penis as it went in and out of Sam's hot wet pussy.

Sam cried out again, another orgasm consuming her every thought and action.

"I cant last!" Charlie cried.

"I want you," Catherine said, "I want to suck you!"

Charlie stopped thrusting into Sam, and Catherine grabbed his wet cock and licked and sucked it, aware that he was soon going to fill her mouth with his cum.

"Yesssssssssss!" he cried as he gently thrust and came with a vengeance, filling Catherine's receptive mouth with his ejaculate.

Catherine swallowed and swallowed and didn't miss a drop as Sam and Mary looked on.

Charlie stepped back, breathing heavily as Catherine stood up, licking her lips.

"Celibate eh Charlie?" mocked Sam smiling at him.

"Well I had been for over 12 hours," he laughed.

They all sat down, comfortable in their nudity and Catherine refilled their glasses.

"Sam, you are amazing!" Mary said. "Your imagination is fantastic. What you did then and what's more what you thought up for Clive, you really have a vivid mind!"

"Charlie nodded. "You could get the Pope to shag you!" he laughed.

Catherine added, "Or a gay boy!"

They all made small talk for a while, finishing the bottle and starting another.

"Why don't we play spin the bottle?" Sam said.

"OK, but knowing your luck Sam, you'll get Charlie again and we will miss out," Catherine said smiling and looking at Mary.

"Yea," Mary agreed, and I am so randy, I need something.

"Have the bottle then!" Sam smiled, passing the empty bottle to her.

"Nice, but I want that," she replied reaching out and touching Charlie's still flaccid penis.

She then got on her knees, and totally unconcerned about the others took his prick deep into her hot mouth. As she sucked him to hardness, she was aware of movement behind her and four hands caressing her back.

She was moved so she was on all fours, with her bum in the air and the four hands started extending their caresses to include her pussy and rear hole. She sucked Charlie deeper and deeper, getting more and more turned on as Sam and Catherine fingered her open and willing holes.

Lifting her head, Mary cried out "I want him to fuck me!"

The other girls continued stroking and fingering Mary as Charlie moved behind her and entered her willing hole, thrusting into her for all he was worth. She cried out in ecstasy as he fucked her harder and faster, both of them searching for their respective orgasms. Sam and Catherine alternated their attentions between Mary's back and Charlie's, Sam then reached out and stroked Catherine's erect nipples, marvelling at their texture. She then leant over and started to passionately kiss her. This was too much for Charlie who thrust hard into Mary and came, which triggered Mary's longed for orgasm.

Charlie and Mary broke their union and sat down, catching their breath and watched as Sam and Catherine's kissing became more passionate. Sam started fingering Catherine before breaking the kiss and asking her to lie down. Having done so, Sam started licking Catherine's breasts before working her way down to her pussy, and licked and fingered her. Catherine, already very aroused was soon bucking against her, urging Sam to finger her harder, urging her to put more fingers in her, urging her to lick her clit.

Mary and Charlie watched in amazement as Sam made love to Catherine.

Mary gently and almost absentmindedly started to stroke Charlie's prick as they continued being engrossed in what was going on in front of them.

Amazingly Charlie was soon hard again.

Sam looked up and saw Mary and Charlie and gestured for Charlie to come and fuck Catherine.

This he started to do, and Catherine was soon encouraging him as she was about to cum.

"Yes, that's it!" she shouted as she came. He continued thrusting, but the mind was more willing than the body. He was unable to continue his third bout in a few hours and he had to admit defeat as he withdrew from Catherine, his flaccid prick not able to satisfy her any more.

"I'm sorry, maybe I should be celibate!" he laughed.

"No chance!" Catherine said, "and don't apologise, multiple orgasms are the property of women," she smiled, but you still made me cum, as did Sam!"

Mary tried to stifle a yawn, "sorry guys, but I am done!"

"Me too!" Charlie said pointing to his manhood and smiling,

"And me," said Sam, sitting hugging her legs to herself.

Catherine nodded, "ditto, can I sleep here?"

"Of course, there are no guests so Sam and you have the guest rooms."

They all bade their goodnights and picked up their discarded clothes before heading to their respective rooms.

Mary and Charlie hugged and kissed as they fell asleep in each others arms, sleeping peacefully until dawn, when they woke and silently made love.

The morning was again consumed with domestic duties. Sam left to go home around lunch time, promising to keep in touch and arrange another get together.

Around mid afternoon, Charlie got a call from his estate agent who told him they had someone interested in his house and when would it be convenient to arrange a viewing. Having agreed a time for that evening, Charlie said his good byes to Mary and Catherine and he promised to return as soon as he could.

Charlie drove home and quickly tidied up and hovered up before the estate agent and a young couple turned up. The estate agent introduced herself as Chloe. She was in her late 20's, blond hair and blue eyes and was wearing a smart business suit and looked ravishing. Charlie had to chastise himself and concentrate on the questions he was being asked before making himself scarce as she showed the couple around. After about half an hour Chloe said they had seen enough and would go, but could she have a word with Charlie after she had said goodbye to the interested couple.

She soon returned and smiled at Charlie.

"They seem very interested," she said. "They wouldn't be committed though until they have seen another property," she added.

"Oh, well, what will be, will be," sighed Charlie.

Looking at the kitchen clock, he was surprised to see it was nearly 7.30.

"You work late," he said, "is this normal?"

"Not at the moment," she answered, "the market is slow, but this is my last appointment tonight, then it's time to put my feet up and relax with a glass and a TV dinner," she smiled.

"Same here," Charlie said, "care to join me?" He was amazed at his bravado!

Chloe hesitated before answering, "Yes, why not, that would be nice."

"Well you know where the lounge is, put your feet up, make yourself at home, relax and I will bring the wine. What would you like for food; I was going to have pizza. I am Charlie by the way."

"Pizza will be great," she answered, "thanks."

She walked into the lounge and sat down. Charlie soon followed and handed her a drink.

"What sort of pizza?" he asked,

"You choose," she said, smiling at him, kicking her shoes off and curling up on the sofa, exposing a lovely stocking covered thigh, and was that a hint of a suspender belt now pressed against the material of her skirt?

"Ok, will do," Charlie answered. "Can I take your jacket?"

"Thanks," she said removing it and passing it to him, showing a wonderful full bosom that had been hidden under the perfectly tailored suit jacket.

Charlie ordered the pizza and returned, topping up their glasses and they made small talk while they waited.

Chloe had been at the Estate Agents for 6 months and had moved to the area after a relationship that had started at University had broken down. She lived on her own and vaguely remembered seeing Charlie at the tennis club.

He didn't go into details, but said he was selling the house as his marriage had broken down. She commiserated and he just shrugged his shoulders.

The pizza arrived and was devoured. He tried to top her wine glass but she declined, saying she had to drive.

They continued chatting when her mobile rang.

"Oh, sorry," she said apologetically, "do you mind?"

"No," he said, "go ahead."

He busied himself clearing the boxes up and tried not to listen, but got the impression that she was not receiving good news.

His thoughts were interrupted by her coming into the kitchen.

"I had better go," she said, putting her empty wine glass on the side.

"Oh, so soon," Charlie replied. "Would you like a coffee?"

She hesitated. "Yes, thanks. That would be nice."

Charlie busied himself making the coffee. "Are you sure you wouldn't like another glass of wine?"

Chloe smiled; "Are you trying to get me drunk? I really do have to drive, but it's very tempting. That phone call has pissed me off." She looked embarrassed at her language.

"Well as you know there are spare rooms or you could get a taxi," Charlie said picking up a wine bottle and looking at her. "Another glass is a very good way of curing a pissed off situation."

"Not this one, I don't think," she smiled but picked up her glass and held it out to be filled.

"Thank you," she said.

They retuned to the lounge. "Excuse my nosiness, but what has caused you to be pissed off."

"Men!" she sighed. "I was sort of seeing this guy, I suppose I still am, but he always cancels on me. We were supposed to be going to a firms do tomorrow and he just phoned with some lame excuse that he can make it."

"Oh dear," Charlie sympathised.

"Oh well," she sighed. "Cheers!" she said raising her glass. "Another night of loneliness for Chloe."

She then curled her legs under her, and looked thoughtful; Charlie meanwhile tried not to be distracted by the expanse of nylon clad thigh.

As if aware of her sitting position, Chloe changed her position so more of her legs were covered.

"This is a nice house, you should be OK in selling it," she said. "I think that couple will probably make a bid, and that's not estate agent speak," she smiled.

"Good, that would be nice and would help matters," Charlie said.

"So what will you do tomorrow?" he asked, trying to go back to her problem.

"Probably go on my own or pick up some random guy off the street," she laughed.

"He would be a lucky guy," Charlie smiled.

She laughed. "I don't think so, these functions can be boring and he would expect some compensation."

"As I say, lucky guy," he smiled. "I could accompany you if you are really stuck," he added.

"Really?" she sat forward

"Yes, why not?" he said.

"That would be great."

Seeing her glass almost empty, he reached out and topped it up, Chloe offering no resistance.

"You are trying to get me drunk," she smiled.

"I know, I'm awful aren't I?"

"No, you are a perfect gentlemen," she said, adding, "from what I have seen anyway."

"Appearances can be deceptive," he said smiling as he topped his own glass up.

"I am actually a mad axe man that attacks girls in their beds, deep in the night,"

"Oh dear," she said in mock fear, "and I was just about to take you up on your offer of your spare room,"

"You had better lock the door for your own safety," he said grinning from ear to ear.

"OK, thanks for the warning," she replied.

"So, when you are not attacking women deep in the night, what else do you do that I should be aware of?"

"I am a 1980's porn star that has taken early retirement actually," he replied. "I am surprised you don't recognise me."

"That's because I only watch modern porn," she said without hesitation,

"Oh, right," he said, momentarily lost for words.

"Actually that's a lie," she said trying to recover. "I don't watch porn, well not very often, but I notice you do," she added looking towards the DVDs beside the TV.

"Oh God," he sighed. "I meant to return them when I tidied up. I hope the couple viewing didn't see them,"

"Doesn't matter, it's a free world," she said. "Each to their own, its harmless stuff I assume, nothing too off the wall."

Now embarrassed, Charlie nodded, saying. "No, its not, as you say, off the wall. I just wanted some stuff to kill time. They were crap really."

Charlie went to the kitchen to get another bottle of wine and returned to see Chloe looking at one of the DVD's.

"Seriously, I haven't seen one of these since I was at Uni,"

"They are still crap," he said.

"Can I see a bit of one?" she asked.

"Really?"

"Yes, please."

"OK," he said getting up and taking the DVD from her he put it in the player and turned the TV on.

He topped the glasses up, and dimmed the lights.

"Might as pretend we are in the cinema," he joked.

"Well sit next to me then," she said moving her legs under her again and making room for Charlie.

He hesitated but did as she asked.

The film started with a girl having her TV repaired and soon the TV repairman and the girl were in bed, naked, her sucking him off, then in a 69, then he started screwing her.

12