Mid Life Crisis Book 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane smiled. "Yes, I am now."

Charlie looked from one to the other. He had been through so much; experienced so many things; seen and heard so many different practices; but this scene, his estranged wife and her friend; his revenge fuck as he nearly thought of Sue once, was too much. He smiled to himself.

Jane looked up at Sue, then at Charlie. She looked at his hard prick, standing to attention. She looked at Sue again and, still holding her hand, pointed to Charlie.

"Do you think we should help him?"

Sue smiled, and crouched down so her face and Jane's were close. "Yes, I do."

She leant forward and kissed Jane on the lips. Jane opened her lips and within seconds they were having a full on French kiss.

Jane reached up and felt Sue's breasts. Sue did likewise to Jane's.

Charlie sat there, silently taking in the show.

The broke their kiss and smiled affectionately at each other.

Sue reached out and touched Charlie leg.

"Jane and I would like to help you."

Jane interrupted, "But there is a problem." She moved and also put her hand on his leg. She then moved her hand on top of Sues and moved it so that it was now on Charlie's prick. "There are two of us, and only one of these," she continued, moving Sues hand up and down Charlie's prick. "What are you going to do to help us out?"

Charlie smiled as he looked at Sue's hand, being directed by Jane's, stroking his prick.

"I don't know."

"Well that's no good is it Sue?" Jane said, increasing the tempo of Sue's hand stroking Charlie's prick.

"No," she replied.

Charlie thought back to Mary and Catherine and what they had done together. He stopped Sues hand and removed it. She looked sad.

"I want you to lie down together, side by side on your backs; with your bums on the edge of the bed."

The two women looked at each other and smiled and, without hesitation, did as he asked. Without prompting they held hands as though it was the most natural thing to do.

"Open your legs."

They did, with Sue's right leg now crossing over Jane's left.

Charlie stood looking at them. He looked at their faces, their breasts and hard nipples. Their pussies, their legs apart showing their wetness and their open holes.

He reached down and with one hand played with Jane's, the other hand played with Sue's. Both moaned as he explored them. He felt their muscles contract around his probing fingers.

He then removed his fingers and licked one, then the other, marvelling at the slightly different tastes.

He returned to fingering them both.

"Do you want to share me?" he said, almost unable to speak with emotion.

"Yes," they both replied, looking at each other and smiling, still holding hands.

He removed his fingers again and licked them clean.

He knelt down in front of Sue, her legs open and her pussy wet. He entered her, "Yes, oh yes!" she cried. As he thrust into her, he played with Jane, fingering her and stroking her clit.

Jane sat up to get a better look. A better look of her friend being fucked by her husband, albeit her estranged husband. Estranged because she had fucked this woman's husband. The whole scene was unbelievable.

Charlie thrust a few times and then withdrew.

He stood up and moved so that he was between Jane's open legs. With his prick wet with Sue's juices he entered Jane and started slowly thrusting. "Oh my God, yes, that's so good," cried Jane. As he thrust into her, he played with Sue, fingering her and teasing her clit as he had done with Jane..

Sue now sat up to get a better look as Charlie fucked her friend, his estranged wife. The woman that fucked her husband.

Again after a few thrusts, he withdrew and moved, and started fucking Sue, this time with his prick covered in Jane's juices.

He withdrew and moved back to Jane.

He continued alternating, fucking one and fingering the other, until he knew he was going to cum soon.

Both women were also close, complaining when he stopped. He was confused and didn't know how to finish.

The decision was made for him. Jane cried out as he thrust the second time, holding him inside her as she came with a scream. "Oh shit yes, my God, I can't stop cumming," as she orgasmed; clenching him to her. As she relaxed he withdrew and returned to being between Sue's legs.

"Fuck her Charlie," Jane said, moving so she could see closely. "Fuck her, make her cum and fill her up, you know you want to."

With no pretence at prolonging the action, Charlie thrust harder and faster as Sue got closer and closer to her own orgasm.

He cried out as he came, "Yes, Oh God yes!" as he pushed himself as hard as he could into Sue and flooded her; this being enough to set off her orgasm and she too came.

He withdrew as she relaxed, their combined juices lewdly dripping out of her hole onto the floor.

He lay on the bed beside her and regained his breath.

Nobody spoke. There was nothing to say.

Jane broke the silence. "Let's get under the covers."

The three of them did, they all kissed each and said goodnight and were all soon asleep, Charlie in the middle, Sue on one side, Jane on the other. They were all more than satisfied, sexually and emotionally.

What is more, as Charlie fell asleep, he made his mind up what he was going to do with his life.

The three of them woke and blinked as sunlight filled the room. They looked at each and smiled as the realisation of last nights activity hit home. Amazingly, there was no hint of embarrassment.

"I'll make the tea," offered Charlie.

He put his robe on and soon returned with three cups. The girls remained in bed, naked under the covers as Charlie sat on top of the bed in his robe.

Sue turned to Jane and smiled; "Well at least we know if Charlie does go to the West Country, we can have some fun together,"

Jane nodded. "Definitely, but we may have to persuade him to come back every now and then because you can't beat a good prick inside you, can you?"

"True," Sue said thoughtfully.

Sue moved to put her cup down, exposing her breast. Charlie looked on, instantly aroused.

Jane saw this and reached out and circled the exposed nipple, before bending down and licking it.

"Mmmmmmmmm, nice," murmured Sue, as she lowered the cover some more and started playing with her other nipple.

Jane moved her hand so that it was between Sue's legs, entering her easily as Sue opened them up as wide as she could.

Sue meantime tried to reach down and feel Jane's pussy, Jane moving to make it easier for her.

They were soon fingering each other, the squelching noises filling the room as their excitement grew.

Charlie moved so he hovered over Sue. He opened his gown and held his prick, letting it hover over Sue's mouth, she opened her mouth and swallowed the end of his prick and started sucking it as she continued to finger Jane and Jane continued to finger her.

Jane was close to cumming, she cried out as Sues fingers did their magic and made her cum, soaking Sues hand.

Sue wasn't far away either and pushed down on Jane's inquisitive fingering.

Jane, aware of what Sue was doing to Charlie wanted a piece of the action and moved so she could continue fingering Sue to orgasm but also hopefully suck Charlie.

He meanwhile withdrew from Sue's mouth and offered his manhood to Jane, who eagerly sucked it.

This was too much for Jane who came, crying out "My God, keep fingering me, don't stop."

With both girls satisfied they concentrated their efforts on Charlie, making him lie down and they took it in turns to suck him and lick him. One would concentrate on the head, the other the shaft, then they would swap. One would suck on his balls as the other stroked him.

"Oh God," he cried, "That is so good," as one woman, he didn't know which, gently entered his bum with her finger, Jane sucked him deeply and the other sucked his balls.

He couldn't give any warning as the anal probing made him come immediately filling Jane's mouth with his seed.

She swallowed and smiled at Sue at the successful culmination of their efforts.

Charlie slumped back, exhausted and totally satisfied.

They all got up and showered and dressed and breakfasted together.

They all said their farewells and went.

Sue headed back to her family home, making it clear she was still intent on finishing her marriage to Barry and getting divorced.

Jane headed back to her Mothers, asking Charlie to keep her updated of any developments on the house or the divorce.

With the house to himself, Charlie quickly cleared up and cleaned the house from top to bottom.

He packed his clothes in a suitcase and got in his car. The drive was well known to him now, and a few hours later, he pulled up outside his favourite pub, run by his favourite landlady.

He walked into the bar, suitcase in hand. Mary was serving a customer but saw Charlie. She smiled warmly, a smile that grew as she saw the suitcase in his hand.

The customer served, she looked at him again. "It's great to see you Charlie. Even better that I think that case is telling me you may be here some time."

He nodded.

"Best put it upstairs then," she said. "Then you can help me and change a barrel of lager."

She smiled as he bowed. "Your wish is my command!"

He put his suitcase in their room and soon came down and did as she asked, changing the barrel and helping her behind the bar.

When it was quiet she kissed him; "Welcome back, I hope its welcome home too?"

He nodded. "It is, thanks," and kissed her back, their kiss broken by the shout of "Hey, you two; what do you have to do to get a drink around here?"

It was Catherine, smiling at them.

"Good to see you Charlie, welcome back."

"Good to se you too Catherine," he said. "And what would madam like to drink?"

She laughed. "God we've missed you, even though it's only been a few days."

Mary chimed in, "Charlie is staying now, so you had better get used to seeing him around."

"Oh well worse things have happened," Catherine replied sarcastically.

The afternoon and evening wore on and eventually the last customer left, allowing Mary and Charlie to be on their own for the first time.

They say in the bar with a bottle of wine while Charlie brought Mary up to date with the latest developments. He glossed over some of his nocturnal activities, not that she would have a problem, but felt it inappropriate to mention them at this stage.

They agreed that Charlie would help out at the Pub, but also try and build a freelance photography business.

With the wine finished, they went to bed and spent the next few hours exploring every inch of each others bodies, until in the small hours of the morning, they fell asleep, exhausted but satisfied, content in the thoughts that this would be the first night of many as they started their new lives together.

THE END.

12