Mid-Summer Heat

Story Info
Summer days are long and hot- the nights? Suffocating.
3.5k words
4.09
16.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dense morning humidity lay heavy on my silk camisole, clinging it to my breasts. Mimicking the heat, steaming coffee coats my throat; a satisfied moan escapes me.

Neighbors flow past me offering smiles as they get in their jogs and dog walks before the day disables us with its mid-summer heat. Rocking in a wicker chair, the material scratches to and fro over the warm concrete of my porch. My heart pounding, coinciding with each rock. Its 7:38 a.m. and I can almost predict how many more heartbeats until Jasper and I have our daily staring contest, making small talk over his ties. This seems to be the trend since he recently moved into the neighborhood and started his new morning dog walk routine.

7:40 a.m. he rounds the corner donning business attire adorned with a sapphire tie that catches my sleep ridden attention, bringing life to my sleepy near death state this morning. I look forward to the new found resuscitation he brings me each sunrise.

Per our new routine, a coy smile crawls over my face mirroring his. Carnal and brazen, he seamlessly struts down the sidewalk stealing any words I may ever have and taking them with him, his scruffy dog panting- like me. Although having at least ten years on me, his physique is still thick and strong - the kind that could manhandle and incapacitate me. The warm breeze toys in his dark trussed up hair, shifting it so little flecks of silver reflect off the morning sun. Deep blue eyes lazily lock into my heated green eyes and then fall notably to my chest. His gaze lingers there, leaving me feel his desire on my pert breasts. Squinting back up at me, established crinkles in the corner of his eyes cause my mind to wonder - how many bodies have those eyes grazed intimately? Have they seen breasts as heavy as mine? A cunt as pink as mine? I sit back and let him enjoy his view, eyeing him seductively as he pads past me.

"I have to say, I think this one's my favorite, Jasper," I say to him, casually rocking in my chair.

He touches his tie. "This old thing?"

I slowly nod in agreement, not finding many words in my jumbled head.

"Consider it a mental note." He winks at me and pulls his curious companion along, his megawatt smile leaving me breathless.

Once he turns the corner and is out of my line of sight, I try and shake the erotic feelings from me. Sweat beads down my forehead; I wipe at it unsure if it's induced by heat or his megawatt smile and deep blue eyes.

Pressing yard work to tend to this morning starts gnawing at me. I try to pack my days with as many productive activities as possible. With new found resolution, I gulp down the rest of my coffee and tug at the suctioned camisole, peeling it from my breasts. Padding inside I realize I'm still panting like the scruffy dog.

Water pounds at my back, cooling me as it slides down my body. It eases my inflamed muscles, tense from a long and strenuous day. Scrubbing my supple frame with a loofah, lather suds up on me. Focusing my attention to my breasts, the material teases at my quarter sized nipples sending a pulse straight to my sex.

I close my eyes and award my heavy breasts more strokes of the loofah, teasing and taunting my moisture ridden cunt. My crotch bucks at the feeling rubbing and squeezing my thighs together as a futile sedative. A throaty moan leaves me, echoing in the cool shower, encapsulating me in my lust.

Images of Jasper on his knees in front of me on the shower floor flicker through my mind. An exposed erect organ protruding from a heavy sack rooted between his masculine thighs, jerking and throbbing as he places his warm mouth on my needy bud. He moans as he suckles and licks at my perverted bit of flesh. Tonguing me selfishly at his leisure, feasting on my emollient condensation. Pre cum beads up from the slit of his bulbous head, weeping for me.

The images keep assaulting me further and I look elsewhere for relief. I grab the shower head and tilt it lower. Sliding down into the cool tub I wince as I spread my wanting thighs, resting them on the sides. Two fingers creep towards my pussy splitting it open, the wrath of the shower biting at my sensitive clitoris, forces a scream from me immediately. I buck and grind my hips into the pressure of water looking for relief. The cool water pounding on my heated sex does little to cool warmth radiating from it. Rocking into the cool wetness I whimper, seeking penetration.

I snake a hand under my thigh, inserting a finger into the gelatinous cream slickening my greedy cunt, slowly pumping it until I find that spot - the spot - I so anxiously seek. Applying pressure to the debauched area, I thrust the pad of my fingers over it relentlessly. My creamy cunt taking it to its root seizing it with its tightness. Another hand finds a pink sensitive nipple to roll, tug and slap. Pumping unapologetically into my slick orifice, swollen lips suction to my finger coating it in my arousal from root to tip over and over, reminding me of what Jasper does to me. I tug at my hurting sensitive nipple relentlessly as the water keeps it licking motion on my clitoris. Warm pressure festers in my abdomen. Goosebumps coat my body as I still to let the abdominal warmth coat me. It disperses from its central location reaching my sex and nipples simultaneously. Incoherent sobs engulf my bathroom as I pound and buck at the meek finger that is improvising for me. I curl up and convulse around the hand that pumps into my slippery laceration, giving me immense yet insufficient pleasure. My finger is enclosed in slick softness that constricts and throbs around it until my weak thighs and erratic breathing consume and sedate me.

____________________________________

I plop down into my bed exhausted from the day's heat and a shattering orgasm. Pulling an eye mask over my head, the elastic bands snap against my temples; I'm so tired I barely notice the sensation. Throwing an arm over to my nightstand, my hand fumbles around for little suction like ear plugs.

Ensuring nothing deters me from an uninterrupted night's sleep, I dig the plugs in deep until no sound can creep in. My body wiggles around finding a comfortable spot. Freshly shaven legs and silk pajamas coerce me into a sensual state. The soft sensations migrate straight to my bruised sex, causing it to throb selfishly, betraying its soreness. Sliding my silk shorts over I rub at the battered bud affectionately, causing no hurt. The soft teasing strokes bandage my need, soft moans escaping me abducting me into a pornographic dream of sapphire ties and scruffy dogs.

_______________________________________

Stirring in my bed I stretch out, my genitalia pulsating and my nipples so erect they hurt against my silk camisole. I gradually awaken from my titillating dream, aftershocks coursing through my body like pulses of electricity. I breathe slowly trying to resist the urge to gorge myself on a rubber cock and ride it until the insatiable desire leaves me. My mutilated fruit from the shower cannot handle more penetration. Slowing my breaths to calm my racing heart, a light flutter tickles at my ankle.

Huh.

My dog? It's unusual for him to sleep by me throughout the night.

I flush, embarrassed to be reeling from remnants of such a wicked dream with another being in the room, even if he's just a dog. With my senses deprived, I pat around my bed feeling for him. My fingers graze something rough and firm.

Denim.

Groggy, a thought passes through me - I must have left jeans shorts on my bed before plopping in.

Huh.

Reaching up to peel off my eye mask, a swift move startles me. Rough strong hands paralyze my wrists, joining both of them together.

I can't move them.

Before I can let out a scream, something soft is shoved into my mouth, muffling me. Blood starts pumping through me, humming and coursing in my ear. My chest heaving, the gag in my mouth makes it hard to steady my erratic breathing.

Heavy weight straddles over me, pinning my arms to my sides. The big hands gently stroke at my face and hair as if to comfort me. Muffled cries rip through my throat. The hands continue stroking and caressing until they spin their magic, calming my breathing and loosening my stiff muscles. I tell myself to remain calm and pay attention to the situation.

Feather light fingers begin to trail down my neck into my collar bone and shoulders. My heightened senses redirect the sensations straight to my perverse pussy, involuntarily making me squirm with need. Straining into the weight atop of me, my body betrays me showcasing my breasts' carnal need for attention.

The weight shifts down my body further, gently holding both wrists. Muggy heat fogs around my hardened sexually ashamed nipple. Wet warmth blankets it, suckling on the tender bit of flesh. I push into the sensual suction, an incoherent garble rips through my throat almost deafening my muted ears. Overcome with sexual thirst, I drive my shameful chest harder into the moist torture.

My greedy sex starts leaking and pulsing. My hips buck in a primal manner into the weight that's straddling them, looking for a probe to slake my sexual famine. His forceful hand pinches and kneads at my sensitive puckered nipples and milky breasts. A meowl escapes me shoving my breasts into the pinching torture. His knees shove between my legs aggressively, unlike the soft natured petting before, stirring and igniting a fire inside of me. His fervent hand rips my delicate camisole over my heaving breasts exposing them, my nipples bouncing and thrashing through the rough force. Facial hair scratches over them, burning them with its wrath almost to brand them. His rough hair chafes slowly over my swollen nipples, the ache in my sex growing hurriedly. Sharp teeth nip at the expired buds and suckle them loudly. I can feel the smacking reviving them, causing me to writhe against the malign torture.

Abruptly it stops. I'm gracious for this halt in contact; it gives me a moment to find my composure through heaving breaths. His rough hands shove and scratch up my thighs, startling me, prying through my tension. Cool air tiptoes into my silk shorts, releasing a festering heat and exposing my discharging, needy cunt. The scruffy face pushes up my thigh; I can feel a growl vibrate through me, reverberating into my swollen orifice.

"Aghhhh." I groan.

Finding my moisture ridden sex, his thumb circles at my hypersensitive nodule of flesh, my hips gyrating with the motion. His rough hands spread the silky material of my shorts taught against my greedy sex. I moan in protest as it builds a wall - a barrier to my greed.

"Please!" I try to cry through my gag.

I jump from a tickle of pressure lightly caressing my swollen organ, the feeling of facial hair against my inner thighs ensues.

A nose. Yummm...

It slowly, repeatedly strokes the length of me; tears start marring my face. As if knowing I can't bare anymore, a slick wetness presses itself flat against my needy pussy. The tongue applies pressure and eases, pressure and eases. My hips quiver against the wet rhythmic affliction.

"Fuck me!" I cry

His tongue starts stroking and lapping. Writhing, my hands pull at the head of course hair. In hopes to gain some control, I whip my arms up, fumbling to remove the eye mask. With shaking hands, I push it up and let my eyes adjust to the room, it's too dark to make him out. Heaving forward crushing me with weight, he wrenches the eye mask down. Another moan of protest escapes me.

Suddenly, a hand envelopes my stuffed mouth, pulling the sopping material from me. A finger presses itself over my mouth as a gesture to "hush" me. I breathe heavily, nodding in agreeance. His hands slip beneath my torso holding me up; I hold the elevation with a shaky core. The sopping material binds my hands beneath me, shoving a pillow under as well to ease pressure off my arms. H violent hands shove my thighs apart to showcase their engorged handiwork, my dribbling cunt masked in slick coated silky shorts. I can feel eyes burning into my lecherous organ.

"Fuck me..." I hiss.

Propped between my legs, he stretches the wet cool silk across my convulsing cunt. Slow licks twist, turn and pulse on my swollen organ.

"Please! Fuck me!"

The tantalizing slow licking strokes ease and hands press on my thighs just under my semi-elevated buttocks. In the absence of stroking contact, I focus on the humming blood that courses through my ears.

"Please..." I sob.

His thick stiff finger slinks up into my silky shorts finding the opening probing at my creamy cunt. It struggles to bury itself in me, I'm so swollen and tight it's like trying to shove a buoy under the water. Pushing and shoving only to be thrust right out.

"Mmm fuck..." I groan. My sex aches to be spread wide, only something depth and girth can console.

His stiff finger finding its access stretching me carelessly, pumping slow and firm.

Heat roils like a steaming pot from his face between my legs, a mouth finding my bare sex. Finally it closes over my sensitive bit of flesh, suckling and licking. My hips fuck the finger shoved deep and lazily in my slick pussy, grinding my hips into a velvet tongue that's coating my length. I'm clenching greedily around what negligible relief I'm given.

Pressure starts building in my abdomen, my weeping cunt becoming more sensitive with every lick, stroke and pump I'm awarded. I start bucking fervently into an uncharitable little finger, gritting my teeth. Relief spreads, engulfing me like a fever. I seize up, muscles loosening and quickly tightening.

"I'm going to come!" I squeal.

The tonguing halts to place a kiss on my clit, another fingers slips itself into my swollen sex pumping lazily. I'm building up to spiral down; a tongue flutters over my fleshy bud and I convulse into it, screaming my decent. Before I can finish my climax, my assailant spoons up my gelatinous cream with his tongue lapping and sucking it ravenously. The self-serving act begins building a need in me before my climax has even finished.

"Ugh fuck..."

His bulbous head jerks and throbs at my lubricated folds, spreading my arousal the length of me. Lodging only the pulsing head in me, a thumb circles my spot again, constructing a hunger more profound than before. Bucking at the well composed cock, I gyrate my hips around it, my trickling cunt begging for more depth. The hand continues its relentless orbit on me making me hiss through my teeth.

"Please shove that cum filled cock balls deep," I grit.

Pinching and contorting my face, his tongue licks at my puckered mouth, spitting a trail of saliva from his mouth to mine, linking us. He tongues his bodily fluids all over my lips and mouth, spreading it.

Hands move to my hips mounting me, plunging into me - I let out a wail. Stretching and filling me, his balls slap against my spread buttocks, searching for this unattainable hunger in us.

"Fuck. Yes," I groan in staccato between thrusts.

My nipples harden to pebbles under rolling pinches of his hands pushing me to a climax. Wound so tightly, his deep penetration is all I needed to unravel. I convulse around his thick pulsing cock, clenching, and suctioning onto the depth. Deep moans vibrate through me stimulating my hardened nipples. The feeling produces more fluid from me, coating him in my release.

Coming down from my climax, his throbbing cock rams into my mouth, glazing my tongue in my cream. He pounds it remorselessly into the back of my throat causing me to gag. I grab his cock tonguing it, lapping off the rest of my cream. I graze over protruding, coursing veins, attentively following them to the plump head. His hand grabs my hair, jerking my head back and another pries my mouth open further. His balls squeeze up tightly into his body, low muffled moans vibrate through my ear plugs. Hot cum pumps into my mouth, dribbling down my chin onto my sweat misted chest.

I lick around my mouth at my reward. "Mmm."

Roughly I'm rolled over onto my stomach. His hands slap my full buttocks, then kneads them. He yanks my shorts over painfully and delves two fingers into my hurting sex. He pumps them firm yet slow, building an ache for relief again. My sore nipples rub over my sheets as he pumps into me. The feeling sends me over and I convulse around the two firm fingers.

Whack! He slaps my buttocks before I can gather my composure.

"Ahh!" I wail.

Whack! Whack! He smacks the reddened throbbing cheeks again.

Briefly I notice my legs are being spread further, still reeling from the sting. He slinks an arm under my hips and lifts them. His erect cock plunges into my beaten pussy, pounding relentlessly taking him to the hilt. Heavy balls slap at my insatiable clitoris, the smacking building a tireless need. My heavy breasts vigorously sway, pulling and shoving up and down on my chest. The pressure keeps mounting causing my pussy to tighten and quiver around the tumescent organ.

"Please!" I cry. "Make it stop!"

His stiff cock keeps its rapid assault. He snakes a hand around the front of me, sliding into my seeping slit. His fingers stroke over my nodule until I'm quivering on his sex. He lodges his cock deep holding it there. His fingers' pursuit wash a warm rush over me, hardening my nipples to the point of discomfort. His cock starts jerking violently hot cum gushes into me and I coat him in my glutinous collapse, our climaxes melding and seeping from the small spaces in our merged organs.

Shattered from multiple intense orgasms, I melt into the bed. His firm hands knead at my sore arms. His hands trail south massaging my thighs and buttocks. The feeling is exquisite, my breathing slows.

____________________________________

Light lays warm on my face, awakening me. I stretch my tense muscles out, groaning. My body is sorer than it has ever been. I twist and turn all parts assessing the damage. Yesterday was far more strenuous than I figured. Slipping my eye mask off I blink the sleep from my eyes adjusting to the bright morning light. I manage to sit up with a groan, tossing my heavy legs over the side of my bed. Fine small scratches on my thighs catch my attention. I do a double take and trail my finger over the little markings.

Huh.

Riddled with sleep I'm confused and groggy. I toss my comforter up to make my bed. A shiny sapphire bit of material grabs my attention, stopping me in my tracks. Adrenaline courses through me making me queasy. It strums passed my sex demonstrating its soreness. Heady with adrenaline I sit down and recall my night. I thought I dreamt of the assault. I look down at my wrists rubbing them. Faint bruises mark them from strains.

Confused and disheveled I rush downstairs to clean myself up and pour some coffee.

Situating myself outside in my rocking chair, I maintain my routine. Rocking to and fro, awaiting dark trussed up hair and a scruffy dog to pad past my porch. My heartbeat pounds with the rocking. 7:40: Jasper donning his usual business attire comes strutting up towards my house a fuchsia tie gleaming in the morning sun.

"I like your tie." I raise an eyebrow his way.

He smirks my way. "Thank you. It's alright."

"I like your sapphire one best however." The undertone I use is not lost on him.

"Bummer." He laughs.

"I think I left it at a friend's..." he trails.

"Lucky friend..." I raise an eyebrow at him.

His eyes flicker to the faint marks on my wrist's before grazing over my breasts. His hunger almost palpable.

"I suppose... If it's their thing."

His comment makes me smirk.

"Undoubtedly." I assure him.

He raises his eyebrows amused and laughs out loud.

"Well, with that being said; I think I'll have to stop by sometime. You know, to make sure they're getting their use out of it."

12