Mid-Summer's Night

Story Info
Ramos & Remy kiss and make up.
2k words
4.15
11.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GothKitty
GothKitty
17 Followers

It was a hot August night in the country. I had just dimmed the cabin lights after a heated argument with Ramos over something I can't even remember. I decided to take a hot bath to calm my emotions. I walked into the bathroom which I noticed for the first time was so large it seemed empty. My heart ached and I hadn't stopped crying since Ramos slammed the door and. I heard the tires of his 71' Chevelle scream down the old dirt road. I never felt so alone.

The oversized bathroom only added to my loneliness as if it knew it were hurting me. With a heavy sigh I looked into the mirror and wiped away the tears that streaked my makeup. "Another evening planned for romance, swept away.." I said softly to my tortured refection. I remembered how long I had planned this evening as I lit a few candles and began to run the water. The sound of the rushing water always calmed me. I watched the water flow gently as I added some bath crystals. That was a mistake. They were peach scented. His favorite. As soon as the sweet aroma filled the room I began to tear up again.

I sat down on the edge of the large bathtub and composed myself. I bent down and unclasped my new black velvet heels and placed them on the toilet seat. I walked over to the sink and took off the diamond earrings my friend had bought me for my birthday and unclipped my necklace and put it side. I took a moment to glance at my wedding ring. Two tiny dolphin holding a tiny amethyst agate stone. A single tear rolled down my cheek as I remembered the day Ramos placed it on my finger. I unclipped my hair and let it fall down over my shoulders to the small of my back. I had been growing it for years after he asked me to. He had been doing the same only he kept his mid-back length.

Slowly I walked over and turned off the water. I struggled for a moment to reach the zipper on the long violet crush velvet evening gown I bought a month ago. I pulled the zipper down to my waist and slipped the satin spaghetti straps off my shoulders and carefully folded it up and placed in over my shoes. I slowly removed my black silk panties and tossed them over to my clothes.

It was then that I remembered him calling me a bitch and other things. I hated being called that. I know I said some things I regret but still... he knew. I lit some incense and walked over to the tub. I slowly slid my feet under the light foam and tested the water. Satisfied. I tuned out the lights and slipped into the bath. I slowly lowered my body into the water and dipped my head back. Sighing I thought of Ramos. "He's probably out racing right now..." I said to no one as I played with the bubbles and un- dissolved crystals. I thought about how the ice in the wine cooler must have melted all over the black carpet by now...and then I thought about the $250 bottle of champagne I bought was left unopened. I folded my arms as I wondered if the violet candles in the master bedroom had melted all over my night stand and dresser.

I rolled my eyes and sank deeper into the tub resting my head on the cool tile and closed my eyes. I knew I should be trying to clear my mind but I couldn't stop thinking of him. I opened my eyes and looked through the skylight that was above the tub. It was always very quiet in these woods. I tried to peer into the darkness but it was late and all I could make out were the stars. I played with the ends of my hair as time passed slowly. I was worried but the clock on the wall said only 15 minutes had passed since Ramos left. I felt relaxed but only in body. My mind and heart were wreaked. This is the fourth night we fought over him racing. He knows it terrifies me.

I again began to fiddle with the disappearing foam when I heard something. Looking over frantically I saw that the door was open a little and there was a beautiful red rose on the bathroom floor. I was a little scared but didn't move and a moment later a yellow rose fell onto the floor, followed by a pink one and then a white one and a peach one. I blinked a couple of times and leaned forward. "Ramos?" I called praying it was him who would answer. A moment later I saw a hand wrap around the door and Ramos stepped into view, standing in front of the five roses her threw. He was dressed in full regale and had his hair pulled back tight allowing only a few strands to fall on his handsome face. I looked at him for a moment. His face was drawn and in the candle light I could see a tear streaked his face. He was holding a beautiful violet rose trimmed in blue and white ribbons. He stepped toward the tub and knelt beside me taking my hand, he handed me the rose. "Ramos.. I " I began but he placed a finger over my lips and said. "I am sorry. I was being selfish. I know you don't like it when I race and it will never be an issue again.

"Oh, Ramos..." I sighed as I touched his rough face. "I ruined everything... I didn't even see what you had planned until.... Remy.." He then took my hand to his face. I drove to our out by the lake. I sat and thought about everything I said ... I am so sorry." She said as he rested his head against my hand and cried quietly.

"Oh, Ramos..I forgive you." I said as I held him close, dampening his black suit.

Moments passed and I told him to get some more candles from the drawer and the get the champagne. Ramos slowly walked out of the room and returned with 4 candles, a small radio under his arm and the bottle of champagne along with 2 glasses. I tilted my head to the side and looked at him. "This may not be what you had planned kitten, But maybe I can make up for being so selfish." He said smiling.

He placed the radio on the counter and plugged it in. The new Metallica/Pearl Jam album was playing. I smiled as he danced over to the sink and lit the candles. He placed the glasses on the counter next to the radio and danced over to me shaking the champagne and he popped the cork, spraying champagne all over me. I laughed uncontrollably as he filled the glasses and set the bottle side. He walked into the middle of the room and started shaking his hips and slowly pulling off his jacket. He let it fall to the floor and started to pull off the skin tight black dress shirt he was wearing and swung it over his head a few times before letting it fall as I giggled. Ramos flexed his muscles in different poses mocking the men in his muscle magazines. I laughed harder. I hadn't been that turned on since Donavin was born, who was spending the weekend with Maria. The daughter or our friend Darien.

Ramos tiptoed tot eh tub and then tried to moonwalk back. It was hysterical. He inched his way forward again my way still dancing. My smile widened as his gaze met mine. He seemed to look at me forever until my attention was drawn to the seducing way he was unbuckling his belt. He turned around and shook his butt while pulling his pants down. Leaving them around his ankles he sat on the side of the tub to remove his shoes. I giggled at him for forgetting. He blushed as he stood back up wearing only blue silk boxers. He handed me a glass of champagne and sat on the edge of the tub as he winked at me and slowly started to remove his boxers revealing his body. I took him by the hands and led him into the warm water. He sat behind me and motioned for me to lean back on him. I did and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

I rested my head on his shoulder as he folded his handsome my stomach and smiled. I couldn't help but notice he was a little excited. "Remy.." He began in a low whispery voice. I tilted me head up to look at him as he continued "I love you so much..."

I smiled but he wasn't done yet.

"You make me so happy Kitten and I am sorry I hurt you. I never wanted to make you... cry." His eyes watered slightly. He looked so vulnerable...So hurt. Any anger that resided in me was washed away by the single tear that now rolled down his cheek. I turned around and hugged him tightly. I felt him wrap his arms around me and I whispered in his ear. " NO marriage is perfect Tiger. Were expected to fight sometimes. I love you Ramos. He pushed gently on my shoulders, moving me forward until he could stare into my eyes. He looked at me for a moment. Each minute that passed surpassed the others intensity.

When I thought my heart would stop he moved in slowly and kissed me with the kiss I fell in live with. Ramos wrapped my face in his hands as he continued to kiss me passionately. I reached around him and gently untied his long hair as he ran his fingers through mine. Moving his hand from my face he began to caress my shoulder and then my chest. He continued kissing me while he began messaging my breast. I moaned softly in his ear as he took one of the champagne glasses and handed it to me.

"To us Kitten." He said softly as we tapped the crystal together and sipped to our toast. I sat up and pushed one of the purple streaks of my hair off my face as Ramos leaned forward. I learned back a little as he tipped his glass letting the champagne spill onto my chest. I stiffened as the cold liquid splashed against my skin. Ramos smiled as he leaned forward, pushing me back against the side of the tub and gently licked the champagne off of my chest. He whispered I love you to him and as the steam engulfed the two of us he slowly, passionately and very gently began to make love to me.

Sometime later, the bubbles had long been dissolved and the water had gone cold, Ramos made his final thrust and pulled out. The two of us cried out in simultaneous copulation. Ramos collapsed on top of me wrapping me tightly in his arms as he breathed heavily in my ear. We laid there for several moments before he found the strength to push himself up. He looked at me tenderly with an exhausted expression on his face. "Remy..." He gasped quietly as I reached up to touch his face. I could feel the strength leaving me and obviously Ramos felt that way too.

"I love you Remy." He whispered and he used the last of his strength to carry me out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. He laid me on a pre-laid out towel on our king-sized bed. He slowly dried us off and laid next to me. He pushed his warm body next to me as he pulled the black crushed velvet comforter over us and held me tight. I could feel his body heat against me as he kissed my ear.

"I love you, Ramos.." I said as he kissed the back of my neck.

"I love you too Kitten. I love you too." I pulled his arms tighter around me and we fell asleep embracing each other in a tight loving embrace.

GothKitty
GothKitty
17 Followers