Midday Snack

Story Info
Hubby gets lesson from wife in fine art of fellatio.
1k words
3.83
75.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mell licked the last envelope closed, and set it on the nightstand. She looked at her husband. "Don't let me forget those letters, they need to go out tomorrow."

"Mm-hmm," was Craig's response. He didn't look up from his newspaper.

Just as she feared would happen, Mell left the mail on the nightstand when she left for work in the morning, and so had to use her lunch break to stop by the house.

As she entered the bedroom, she first saw Craig from the side. He was naked, kneeling beside the bed.

On the bed, naked, was her friend Roger. Roger's penis was in Craig's mouth, and Craig was bobbing wildly up and down.

"Craig... what are you doing?"

Craig stopped mid-shaft, and looked up at her, making a muffled "Mm?" sound.

Mell crossed her arms. "I don't believe this." She tapped her toes and threw her arms in the air.

Craig was still. What could he do or say?

Mell shook her head. "I'm sure I told you how Roger likes it." She kicked her heels off and knelt beside him on the floor, then reached forward for Roger's cock, cupping his balls with her left hand. "Like this, and go slow. Now watch me."

As Mell leaned forward to suck Roger, Roger's mouth made a distinct "ooo."

"You always criticize me. Why can't you trust me to do it my way sometimes?"

Mell gave a couple of slow sucks and then stopped, and looked at Craig. "You've been sucking dick how long?"

Craig shrugged defensively. "You know I've only done it a few times."

"Mm hmm." She gave a smug look, and then looked up at Roger, a stare that foretold of sexy devourment. She followed the stare with a long slow suck down, followed by a few easy sucks and hand motion on Roger's balls. Roger closed his eyes and clenched his teeth in response.

Craig crossed his arms. "How am I ever supposed to learn if I don't do it my way?"

Mell stared at him while continuing to suck. The sexy power in her eyes disarmed Craig the way it always does. She pulled back to speak. "Roger, which of us would you rather have finish you off?"

Roger raised his hands. "Hey, don't pull ME into this."

"Let me do it. I need the experience."

Mell looked at Craig a long moment, stroking Roger with one hand and rubbing his balls with the other. "Are you going to do it the way I taught you?"

"I thought I was supposed to develop my own style."

"Craig, it's not about 'style,' its about doing what someone likes. You want to taste Roger's cum, don't you?"

"Well, yeah."

"Then do it how I tell you."

Craig moved forward and took over Mell's motions, using both hands… only he started stroking and rubbing much faster. Mell put her hands over Craig's and slowed him down. Craig chuckled. "Sorry. I just get enthusiastic, I guess."

Mell removed her hands and sat back. "Just put your lips around the tip. Like that. Move your tongue back and forth over the glans. Slowly! ... Not that slow. Yes, you got it. Look at Roger. He likes that, see? Don't forget to rub his balls slightly, right at the base. You like it when I do that, right?" Craig nodded, which made Mell chuckle. "Now, slowly, but not too slowly, go deep. Move your tongue around while you go up and down."

Roger moaned a little, and Craig looked over to see that Mell's face had flushed a bit. "Now get a rhythm going. Go about halfway down and come back up. Yes, good, good. Watch for Roger's responses. He'll show you what you should do and keep doing, and what isn't working for him. Why were you sucking so fast anyway?"

Craig stopped sucking and looked at her. "It looked sexy in that video last night, when the guy sucked fast like that."

"Forget the video. None of the men I've been with like it so rough and vigorous. The penis is a delicate instrument. It has to be treated lovingly. Go back to your sucking." He did. "Now give a few little squeezes with the hand you have around the base of the shaft. Keep the other hand moving over his balls. Oh, yes. Yes."

Mell's forehead was sweating now, and unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her black lacy bra underneath. "God, I love to watch you suck, Craig, to watch that big thick dick slide in and out between your lips. Uh. Yeah. Craig, I want to watch you make him come. Oh, don't go so fast, Craig, you have to work up slowly. Do the hand thing I taught you."

Roger was moaning rhythmically now.

"Suck it hard, just suck like it's a lollipop, suck the tasty lollipop Mommy gave you." Her hand was massaging her breasts, over the bra. "Oh, that's nice, I can see the outline of his dick on your cheek." She stood, then, hiking up her skirt so she could pull down her pantyhose. Craig looked over, momentarily distracted. He loved Mell's legs. They were smooth and perfectly shaped.

"Craig, after you make him come, I want you to smear it all over my chest while you fuck me. Yes! Suck it. Suck him off. Mommy has some nice candy for Sissy. Would Sissy like to wear Mommy's garter belt tonight when she bends him over?"

Craig moaned then, and the vibration was the last straw for Roger, who grunted as he tensed suddenly.

"Slow! Slow, now, don't want to make Roger climb the wall." Craig slowed down while Roger relaxed and fell backward on the bed.

Mell sat beside Roger on the bed, and pulled up her skirt, beckoning to Craig. "Come to Mommy." All at once, Craig, who was rock-hard, was on top of Mell, kissing her chest. "Now's the time for that enthusiasm you had earlier."

Craig, triumphant from his first mouthful of cum, had plenty of that.