Middle Eastern Minx Ch. 02

Story Info
Two friends satisfy a fantasy for the other.
6.3k words
4.74
15.1k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning a little out of it. As I slowly came to, I realized that I was buck naked. I was lying on my couch and there was a blanket over me. Slowly my memory came back to me as I remembered the night before with Elizabeth. Or was that the night before? Had it been a dream? She wasn't here, now, which didn't quite make sense to me.

Suddenly there was a noise at the door like someone was using their key. One of my roommates must have been making it home finally. In walked Connor, one of my roommates.

"Afternoon," he greeted as he handed me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks," I said, taking the coffee. "What's this for?"

"It's from Elizabeth. She said you'd probably need it. Also said you'd be needing these." Connor then threw me a pair of pants.

"Thanks again."

"No problem," he said. "Rough night?"

"Best of my life, I think."

"You think? That doesn't sound too confident."

"Well I had the most incredible night with Elizabeth last night, but the fact that she wasn't here when I woke up worries me."

"To be fair," Connor replied, "It is around 3pm. From the little exposure that I've seen of Elizabeth, she seems to be a morning person. I doubt she'd wait around for hours for you to wake up. Plus, she did tell me to pass on the message that you and she needed to talk. From what I'm gathering you seem to need to talk to Nicole as well."

Shit. Nicole. I had to break up with her. Regardless of what Elizabeth and I were going to become, I had to end things with Nicole. At the very least I had to first tell her what happened between Elizabeth and I and see if she wanted to end things herself.

First I sent a text to Elizabeth telling her I'd meet her in her dorm room at 8 tonight to talk. Then I sent one to Nicole asking if I could come over and talk. I got a confirmation from Elizabeth, but no immediate response from Nicole. So I decided to clean myself up a bit and grab some food and hoped she'd respond by then.

After a shower, shave, and putting on clean clothes I went and got some food on campus. As I was finished up I still had yet to receive any sort of reply from Nicole, so I put in my earbuds and walked around campus listening to music. Finally, at around 6pm I got a response from Nicole saying it was okay for me to come over. With a heavy heart I made my way.

When I got to her dorm room I knocked. I knew she might try to kiss me as soon as she opened the door, so I prepped myself to stop her. Like I suspected, Nicole opened the door and leaned in to kiss me, but I turned my face away and held her away from me.

"What's wrong?" she asked me.

"We need to talk," I said as I walked inside.

Nicole closed the door. Her roommates weren't there. It was just us. That made this a little easier I guess.

"Something happened last night," I started. "Elizabeth walked in on her boyfriend cheating on her. Well, sort of. The guy was with another girl and wanted Elizabeth to join in. Point is, Elizabeth came over to my dorm and we started to talk. One thing led to another and we ended up having sex. I'm sorry."

While I was talking I had been staring at the floor in order to avoid Nicole's gaze. Now however I turned to look at her to see her reaction. It was just as I expected. She looked pissed, but not sad. Normally whenever Elizabeth or I had been cheated on by someone we cared about it made us both sad and angry. However, we found that if we were just angry and not sad, that tended to mean we didn't actually care about the person who cheated on us. We were only pissed because our play toy was being shared with someone else. Sort of a cruel and generalized way of looking at it, but it's true. Nicole was angry, but not sad; she was just upset that her play toy had found someone else attractive.

"What the hell, Michael?" she shouted. "Is this all because I won't fucking suck your cock? I bet you she did it for you, that little-"

"Careful which word you choose next," I said in a dangerous tone.

"I'm sorry but my boyfriend had his dick sucked by another girl because he's too much of a horny perv to be satisfied with just sex."

"It's not about being satisfied enough from sex," I shouted back. "It's about showing you care and taking the effort to please the other person without expecting anything back. I've done it for you every single time we've had sex, and sometimes even when we haven't. You never returned the favor."

"Because it's dirty!" Nicole argued. "That's what sluts do."

"No, that's just your lame excuse so you don't have to get on your knees and actually put in any effort to this."

"Oh so you want me on my knees your cock buried in my mouth?"

"It would have been nice every once in a while these past couple months."

"Well how about right now you sick little fuck!"

Suddenly I realized that this was going to go in a direction I had not expected nor desired. I needed to leave before matters became worse. "No I think I should go." I said a lot more calmly than my last few sentences.

"Nuh uh!" Nicole said as she quickly stood between me and the door, locking it behind her. "You're not leaving until you get what you clearly want from me. So drop those pants asshole!"

As good as I can be at reading people and reading situations, I have to say I was at a loss. Not only that, I was a little stunned. Never had I known anyone to be told they were being cheated on and then for them to offer up oral. This had me baffled, so as Nicole started undoing my pants and pulled them down, I did nothing to stop her. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do.

Nicole pulled out my cock and wrapped her hand around it, a look of disgust on her face. She shook her head and said, "You men are all the fucking same. Absolute pigs." And with that lovely anecdote she swallowed my cock. I have to say, for someone who really didn't want to suck my cock before, she sure was going at it.

With every bob of her head she went deeper and deeper on my cock. However, it wasn't long before I felt the head of my shaft hit the back of her throat. Nicole gagged a bit and tried to take me deeper into her mouth, but she couldn't. Clearly she didn't have enough practice; or maybe just not enough help.

Finally able to start thinking I took my hand and placed it on her head. I probably should have pulled her off, but that wasn't what I was thinking. I was thinking that finally this bitch was taking care of me like I had taken care of her many times. She was going to take all of my cock whether she wanted to or not. I was far too horny and angry to stop this now.

I laced my fingers in her thick blonde hair and started guiding her head up and down my shaft. This surprised her and seemed to shock her out of her desire to give me head as I began to gag her every time I pushed her further onto my cock. She tried to fight me, but I held tight.

Since she clearly wasn't wanting to continue with this and stopped bobbing her head, I just began face fucking her. I used my hand holding her blonde head to push up and down my erection as I met her face with my thrusting hips. "That's right! Take it! This is what I've wanted from you! This is what you never gave me! Now drink my cum!"

Suddenly my sperm rocketed through my cock and shot into Nicole's mouth. I held her head to my cock as pulse after pulse shot through. When I was done I finally released Nicole's head and she spit out my cum. "Oh god Michael," she said, clearly repulsed. "I can't believe you did that!"

Finally I came to my senses and felt really bad. I started to apologize, "Nicole, I-"

She cut me off with her hand. "Don't say anything. Don't say anything to me ever again. Just pull up your fucking pants and leave."

Figuring there was no way to rectify this situation, I did exactly as she said. I pulled my pants up and then just left. I felt a little guilty, but less so as I realized that she didn't shed a single tear. Not even after I closed the door and leaned up against it for a few minutes to hear if she was crying or not. I did however hear a "good riddance" from her. So with that, I left.

My next stop was Elizabeth's at 8. However, I wasn't really up for waiting, so I sent her a text asking if I could go ahead and head over. Immediately she responded saying that was okay. She always got back to me right away. I really appreciated that. She didn't have to, and I'd always understand if she didn't get back to me immediately because there's plenty of things she could be doing, but always without fail she'd reply right away. That was just the kind of friend she was.

When I got to her dorm room I knocked. The door was answered by Crystal, Elizabeth's roommate. She was a short girl with blonde pixie styled hair. The two girls got along very well, especially since they were both very artistic.

"Hey Crystal," I greeted warmly.

"You asshole," she said, "You're making me leave."

"It's good to see you too," I said, pulling her in for a hug. She returned the hug, not actually being upset with me.

"Best of luck. Just shoot me a text when you're done with your private conversation."

"Will do!" I said, and she left as I entered and closed the door.

I looked at Elizabeth and all her beauty. Less than 24 hours ago I had told her I loved her. Now here she was, sitting at her desk and all her beauty and I was ready to tell her the exact same thing. This time her hair had its natural curl to it, looking dark almost black because of her Middle Eastern heritage. Her skin was lighter than most Middle Easterns, but it still looked radiant. Her eyes were a rich brown, but they sparkled with gold whenever they were in the sun. Her short slim body looked fit from all the running she did. A perfect picture of beauty. Beauty comes in all forms, and this was certainly one of them.

"We need to talk," she said to me. Shit. Those were the exact words I had used with Nicole when I was about to tell her I had cheated on her. Clearly this conversation was not going to be a favorable one. The one thing I was hoping for, though, was that she wouldn't stop being my friend.

She smiled. I loved her smile. "You can stop worrying you silly goose. I will forever be your friend. You're stuck with me."

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Then what do we need to talk about?" I asked.

"Us. Or, what the future holds for us in a relationship. Last night was one of the best nights of my life. No, it was the best. However, it was a lot at once."

"Did you mean-"

"Yes," she said, putting her hand on my cheek and giving me a quick kiss on my lips. "I meant it when I said I love you. But this is going to take some time to get used to. I trust you so much, but one of the reasons we've been such good friends is because we've never ruined it by dating each other."

"We wouldn't ruin it, though. We know each other in and out. I would never do anything to hurt you. Not intentionally at least."

"I know you wouldn't, and dating doesn't have to ruin friendships. But it will if you don't do it smartly. So I want us to take this slow, in a sense."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, for now we will just be friends, but if you're up for it, I'd like to be friends that don't date anyone else. If we're actually going to do this, then we can't be thinking about other people."

"I agree," I said. "I'm up for that. I've already broken up with Nicole."

"I'm sure you did, and that's part of why we need to take this slow. You just ended your relationship with Nicole, and I ended mine with my stupid pig of an ex. We need some time to be single and think about what we want out of a relationship with each other."

"That makes sense. By the way, you should probably know that Nicole did finally suck my cock after I told her you and I slept together. Not sure how it happened, to be honest, but I figure you should know that, even if it bothers you."

Elizabeth looked at the floor for a second like she was considering something. Then she asked, "Did she spit or swallow."

Not the question I expected. I answered anyway, "Spit."

She got this devious smile on her face and said, "Figures she would."

The thoughts that I assumed were going through Elizabeth's head right now made me want to take her right then and there. I loved that devilish look she had on. It always got me turned on.

"Anyway," she continued. "We need a compromise. Obviously we both have sexual needs that need to be satisfied, and this time that I'm talking about will take months. Maybe even a year or so. It's not fair for us to wait that long without sex. So we'll have cheat days where we'll go all out and have passionate sex with each other. The way we'll determine those days is by coming up with signals for each other."

"Well if we're being honest I'll be good to have sex with you any day. The likelihood of me not being up for it when you are is very slim. So just come up with a way to tell me you're up for it. Actually, why can't you just tell me when you're up for it?"

Elizabeth gave a little shy smile. "Because I think it'd be fun to have a signal for each other. That way if we're in a group with friends, you'll know that at some point I want to sneak away and have some naughty fun with you."

I smiled. She was so cute. I moved closer to her, wrapping my arms around her and leaned in and kissed her. "Sounds like fun. However, I want to make one amendment to this deal."

She leaned her head to my chest as I held her and hugged me back tightly. "Anything," she said.

"I want the ability to tell you two things every day; that you're beautiful and that I love you. Additionally I want permission to kiss you at least once every day I see you. Think you can do that?"

"On one condition."

"And that is?" I asked, knowing the condition already. She was so predictable. Correction; she was so predictable to me, because she was my best friend. I knew her and knew what she wanted without her having to say a word, though hearing them wouldn't be a crime.

"I get to say I love you as well. Now that I've said it I don't ever want to stop."

I gave her a squeeze. "Sounds good to me. So I guess that just leaves one thing more to discuss. What's the signal going to be?"

I couldn't have pulled this answer for certain over others, but it didn't surprise me. As a matter of fact, it excited me greatly.

"Whenever you see me with my hair straight it means I'm up for some sexual fun."

I gave the top of her head a kiss. "Then I look forward to the next time it is. Though, I was wondering if today could be a cheat day."

She chuckled. That meant a no, but the no probably had a good reason. "I have two essays that I have to work on tonight that I was supposed to work on last night. I would love for today to be a cheat day, but sadly that will have to wait."

"Fair enough. Well I will depart then and let you get to it. But before I go, I want my kiss."

"Haven't you already gotten two?" she said with a smile.

"Why yes, yes I have. But I'm a greedy bastard and I want another." She laughed and then linked her arms around my neck as we kissed, this time for longer than just a moment. I held her close to me as we made out, once again not wanting any space in between us. When we parted I quickly stole another one.

"Hey," she said in a cute little voice.

I smiled as I said, "Couldn't help it. I just love you too much."

"I love you too," she said.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," I told her.

"Thank you. I suppose that earns you one more kiss."

"Don't pretend you don't want it too."

Another smile from her. Neither of us could stop; we were finally with people we loved, even if there were some restrictions. "Of course I want it too." She then gave me another kiss. When are lips parted our bodies didn't. We stayed in embrace for several minutes. Finally my conscious kicked in and figured I should let her get to her homework. I pulled away and let her get to it. When I exited the room I sent a text to her roommate Crystal saying the coast was clear.

Several days went by after that night. Every day I told her she was beautiful and I loved her, and every day she told me she loved me and I got my kiss. However we had yet to have another cheat day. That was expected. We had gone from 0 to 200 in 10 seconds flat. This would take some getting used to. I knew I certainly had my paranoid nights where I worried about it falling apart.

However, I was in the perfect frame of mind for our first cheat day when it finally came around. I had been sitting in my dorm room after classes. Once again one of my roommates was out at a party and going to be staying the night. At the moment it was just Connor and I hanging out in the room. He was playing games on his computer as I was working on a personal project on my computer.

There was a knock at the door. Too wrapped up in my work, I didn't hear it. Connor did, though, so he answered the door.

"Elizabeth, how are you," he greeted.

"I'm good," she said. "Are you going to be leaving the room any time tonight?"

"No but I can make plans as it's clear you want to be alone with Michael. Good luck getting him out of the zone."

"Oh, I think I have a pretty efficient method."

Connor chuckled. "Stay safe you two." With that Connor left and Elizabeth stayed.

I was still in the zone. It was a bad habit of mine. If my room was on fire I wouldn't know, I'd just take off my shirt to try to get cooler. Course I couldn't do that at the moment because I was shirtless.

However I did feel when Elizabeth wrapped her arms around my chest and gave my cheek a kiss. "Whatcha working on?" she asked.

"I'm trying to code an interactable map so that players in my game can see buildings, themselves, and interact with objects."

"First, 'interactable' isn't a word. Second, do you think you can take a break for a bit?"

"Sure," I said, not taking my eyes off the screen. "What would you like to do?"

"You tell me." Suddenly there was a black mass in front of me, blocking my vision from my computer. Elizabeth had flipped her hair over her head and put it in front of my face.

"What are you up to?" I asked her, a smile on my face.

"Figure it out genius," she said.

I just looked at her hair, her beautiful Middle Eastern hair. Still unsure what she wanted, I decided to mess with it a bit. I brought my fingers to it and dragged them through, uninhibited. Wait a minute.

My fingers went through her hair; straight through. Her long dark hair was straightened. It was cheat day. At last!

I reached my hand to the back of her head. I gripped her soft hair and pulled her head down so that her lips were at mine. Before I kissed them, I whispered, "About damn time you little minx." She gave a devilish smile and I kissed it. Our tongues instantly found each other as her hair brushed my bare chest. Figuring the position of this was awkward I broke the kiss and had us move to my bed.

My hands tore off her pants in record pace and I went to bite her panties and to take them off using my teeth, only to discover she didn't have any on. I looked at her, that naughty look on her face.

"I'm guessing no bra either?"

"What can I say," she said. "I didn't want to waste time."

"Works for me." I then dove my face into her wet sex and began lapping away. I worked my magic on her, my tongue circling her clit as I tasted every inch of her cunt. God did she taste good. I took my time, teasing her. Besides, I could taste her all night. Course I did need to feel her wonderful pussy around my shaft some time. It had been two weeks since our first night together. I was dying to be inside her again.

I heard her moan as clearly she was dying for this night too. Well I intended to keep up my oral work a little longer. As she approached orgasm I removed my lips from her pussy and started kissing her thighs. She went nuts, clawing at my head. My lips traveled to her stomach, finding that she had removed her shirt for me. I went unimpeded to her breasts and sucked them into my mouth. My hands gave attention to whichever breast wasn't being pleased by my mouth at the time.

12