Middle of the Night

Story Info
Sleepy man gets a wonderful surprise.
1.1k words
3.97
267k
17
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erosness
Erosness
453 Followers

My flight arrived late. When we got to the house it was even later. Before gathering my bags I said my good nights and headed for the bedroom. I was quickly in bed and off to some restful sleep.

I don't know how long I had been asleep when suddenly felt someone pulling the covers away from my naked body. Once the covers were pulled away I felt a hand touch my limp dick then begin to stroke it. I decided not to open my eyes but lay there and pretend to be a sleep. Even though I was limp, the hand job felt real good. It did not take long before my 7.5 inch dick was at full staff. Still I pretended to me asleep. The hand went away and I started getting disappointed. But then I began to feel kisses on my hairless balls. The kisses touched every part of my balls before moving up to my shaft.

As the kisses continued I could feel something tickling the sensitive skin of my shaft. I didn't dare open my eyes yet. When the kisses reached the head of my hard dick the hand came back with the gentle but firm stroking. Then I felt a tongue working its way around the bulbous head of my dick. Then there was the warmth of a mouth closed around my dick. That mouth wasted no time working my entire dick inside until I felt the head pressing against the back of the person throat then coming all the way up to firmly suck only the head of my dick. Keeping my dick inside the mouth, the tongue licked around the head before the mouth went back down till I could fill the lips on my ball sack. I reached my hand out to hold the cocksucker's head and felt thick curly hair. Hair that I knew could not have been my sisters or her daughters.

When I went to bed they were the only two in the house, my brother-in-law was still working. I had no idea who was giving me such a wonderful blowjob. Keeping my eyes closed I ran my fingers through the hair of this cocksucker as the mouth continued working my dick with the skill of a master cocksucker. My dick was all the way down the cocksucker's throat when I felt the persons tongue on the top of my ball sack. Now I had to open my eyes. When I did my brother-in-law looked me dead in my eye but made no attempt to stop what he was doing. He seemed to intensify his efforts. With the head of my dick pressing against the back of his throat, his mouth tightened around my shaft squeezing it firmer. With the firm squeeze he began working up and down the shaft of my dick, never taking his eyes off mine. I don't know what he was looking for, but I was not about to stop him. It had been a long time since I had the pleasure of one of his very skilled blowjobs. I really need to visit them more often. He sucked my dick a few minutes longer. He took my dick from his mouth to say hello. I said hello back and before I could thank him he told me I should not keep my sister waiting any longer.

He wrapped his lips around my dick head once more then moved to allow me to get out of bed. I reached for my robe, but he told me I would not be needing that. He said my sister wants me to sleep in her bed and he would be sleeping in this one. Naked I headed to her room.

My sister had the covers back for me when I walked in. She lay there and did not say a word as I climbed in bed with her. In fact she did not say a word the entire time. Once I was on my back she kissed me on the lips then began to stroke my erection as she kissed her way down my body. When she reached my dick she took it all into her mouth with little effort. She was good, but never as good as my brother-in-law. She sucked and licked as she moaned. The bed started to shake as if she were having an orgasm. With my dick still in her mouth she reached to the nightstand to grab a bottle of lube. She let go of my dick after she opened the bottle. Her hands felt so good as she rubbed the lube all over my dick, then grabbed the shaft as she let the lube leak onto and down my dick.

Her hands were full of lube. When her hand went behind her body I knew she was lubing up her tight asshole. When she finished she straddled me and pointed my dick head at her asshole. She braced herself then slowly lowered her body until the head of my dick was buried in her ass. She paused only for a second then continued to slide down my dick until it was completely buried in her tight asshole. At the bottom she pushed down firmly before she rose up and begin to ride up and down my dick with her asshole.

As she rode her ass up and down on my dick she used one of her hands to squeeze her ample tits, and the other she used the fingers to play with her clit and inside her pussy. I could feel the two fingers inside her pussy as they were massaging my dick through the then membrane separating her ass from her pussy. As she worked her tits, clit and pussy, her asshole continued to fuck me as her first orgasm hit her. Once it did she was having orgasm after orgasm. After her third or fourth I could not take it any longer. With the great blowjob she and her husband had given me and the sight and feel of what her hands were doing to her body my ball sack tightened just before unleashing several hot shots of cum deep in her asshole.

Satisfied she slumped over on me and fell asleep after planting a kiss on my lips.

I laid there until I was completely limp and eventually popped out of her ass. I rolled her over and put us in the spoon position with my limp dick snuggled up to her ass cheeks.

In the morning when I woke I felt another body close up behind me, and an arm wrapped around my body. Whoever it was behind me was snuggled up really close. I could feel her firm tits pressed against my back. They were warm and full; the nipples were hard and poking into my back. I turned my head and looked back. Slowly I opened my eyes to see who it was. Imagine my joy when I looked into the face of my 18-year-old niece who was still asleep. Sometime during the night she had climbed naked in bed with her mother, my sister, and me.

Erosness
Erosness
453 Followers