Middle of the Night Play

Story Info
He wakes you up in the middle of the night.
788 words
23.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel a hand on my waist and that is when I realize that I was sleeping. But I can't think of a better way to wake than your hands on me.

It takes me a moment to rid myself of the fog and I open my eyes. Yes. You are laying beside me, as you were a few hours ago when we fell asleep together. You smile sheepishly at me, as if you are sorry you woke me. As your hand slips to my ass, I smile back. No. I am not upset you woke me. You may wake me anytime. To talk, to cry. Even to make love.

I caress the side of your face and move my hand down to your chest. Then down your chest and .... yes. That's why you woke. A dream of me perhaps? I squeeze your hard cock quickly and slide the hand around to your ass.

I move so that we are belly to belly and I feel your hard cock. I bend my knee and slip my leg in between your two. I slip my hand across your ass. I wonder how long I can play before the anticipation becomes too much for you. For now I just knead your cheeks with my hand. Feeling you. I feel like I could identify you by touching your ass, I know it's feel so well. Never something that interested me before you came along and now I am addicted. Not to any bum. Only yours.

I marvel that I am getting so excited as you play with my ass. Again, never a part of the body I thought about much. I never liked my butt. Then again, you could pat me on the head as if I were a schoolgirl and I would get excited.

Could we be that in synch? As I begin to probe your hole with my fingers I feel you begin the same. There is still lubrication from earlier. You kiss me and it seems to me that you are now more excited than you were.

Nothing excites me more than your pleasure and I am definitely awake enough now to take a little initiative. I move my way down your body. Slowly. Considering my next several moves. For me your body is like a shop full of my favorite things. The problem is always where to begin.

I slide my hand down your chest, my lips in hot pursuit. Over your rock hard cock and over your balls. Your legs open for me and I pause a moment on your balls. I move a single finger along the path back to your hole. I slip my index finger in and probe a little. I slip another finger and reposition my body slightly. I straddle you, my ass towards your face. I slip your balls in my mouth and begin pulling on your cock.

Your response to me causes a small orgasm. I feel my juices. I am incredibly wet. I know I am. You discover this as you place one finger in my ass and two in my pussy. You begin to move the fingers of both hands as much as you can considering how distracted you are. But I feel a second finger in my ass and a third in my pussy. The thumb you are flicking over my clit is driving me. Your balls fall from my mouth as I cum and my trembling fingers vibrate in your hole. I can only imagine your grin at my cries.

The feeling is incredibly intense and I am basically forced to move to your side. I miss the feeling of your hands in me, but I just cannot take much more and still continue what is far more pleasurable to me, pleasing you.

I flick my tongue over and into your cock hole. Plenty of pre-cum teases me. I slip you into my mouth and move your balls around in my other hand as I continue to move my still vibrating fingers in your bum. Slipping a third finger into your ass really doesn't do anything to relieve the shaking but it seems to do wonders for your pleasure.

My mouth begins to fill with your cum and I swallow like a woman dying of thirst. You are my sustenance.

I lay my head on your belly and rotate my finger a little more before I ease them out of your ass. You are panting, my love. I readjust myself and, again, we are lying side by side. You kiss me hard at first and then more softly. You remind me again of how much you love me.

I do so love watching you sleep.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

How to Eat Pussy Like a Champ Oh yes, you're going to be very popular.in How To
Stacy's Anal Delight Girlfriend enjoys mild spanking & anal sex.in Anal
You Like It There She is in control and making you want more.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Do That Again, Daddy He checked her into the hotel as his daughter.in Anal
Absolutely True Story She spanks her husband & fingers his ass.in Anal
More Stories