Midlife Ch. 03

Story Info
Peter takes steps in the right direction.
3.5k words
4.81
11.5k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucity
Lucity
32 Followers

There were only dying embers left in the fire pit as the breeze off of the lake picked up making Maria shiver in Peter's arms.

"Better get you inside." Peter broke the silence. "It gets pretty cold at night at this altitude."

Maria sighed, "Okay."

They didn't move for a moment, enjoying the warmth of each others bodies pressed together on the wicker sofa. Peter liked the way Maria's body felt in his arms. She was so soft and pliant. He pressed his nose to her hair and inhaled. She smelled of her shampoo and soap and another indescribable smell that was all her own.

He shook her lightly "Come on. I'm going to make sure the fire's out and lock up. Maybe you want to unpack?"

Maria sighed again, "Okay." But this time she slowly rose from his lap and headed into the house.

Peter adjusted his crotch before making his rounds of the house. He doused the last of the fire, checked the doors and shut all the lights before heading upstairs.

He was actually nervous. Maria was so different from the other girls he'd been with. And that was just the point, she was a woman not a girl. She had a life, a history, experiences and opinions that she wasn't afraid to express. There was wisdom behind those eyes. Those dark expressive eyes that made his heart thud when they were directed at him.

He climbed the stairs slowly, giving her time to unpack her things. When he got to the top of the stairs he could see her moving through the room, the dim bedroom light casting shadows over golden skin. She was so graceful, moving unconsciously back and forth.

He stood there quietly watching her. He wanted her so badly. He could almost imagine what her naked body would feel like moving underneath him. He wanted to give her the most pleasure she'd ever had. He wanted her to feel all the desire he felt for her through his touch. He wanted...

He shied away from the final thought of wanting her to feel his love. He had waited for her, waited longer than he ever had for someone he wanted but he wasn't ready to explore that particular emotion. Not yet.

He made his footsteps heavy so she would know he was on his way up.

She had her cosmetic bag under her arm and her toothbrush in her hand, sorting through her bag that was set on the bench at the foot of the bed. He came up close behind her and gently place his hands on her shoulders. He ran his finger under the straps of her tank she was wearing, she was so smooth.

She stopped what she was doing and leaned back into him. He kissed the crook of her shoulder and ran his nose up the side of her neck.

"Tired?" he whispered.

She shook her head, "Not really." She turned her head so that their cheeks were pressed together. "I need a human moment."

"What?" he was confused.

Maria chuckled. "Nothing. I'll be out in a minute." She went into the luxurious bathroom and closed the door.

Peter quickly unpacked his few things and stood in the middle of the room uncertainly. He could hear the water running and figured she'd be a while longer. He opened his overnight bag again and fished inside one of the side pockets. Condoms. Better safe than sorry, he thought. He placed them in a drawer beside the bed.

It felt stuffy in the room so he flicked the switch and the large windows slid open letting the night air in.

Maria found him leaning on the balcony railing looking at the dark lake.

"I miss the stars" she said leaning beside him. "I forget how many there are out there when I'm in the city."

He looked down at her and was startled that she was just in her bra and panties. He had taken off his shirt and was standing out there in his khaki shorts that were riding low on his hips, the band of his boxer briefs peeking out the top.

Peter didn't say a word. He just stood there admiring her body. She wasn't a hard body like he was used to. She was a fully mature woman. Her curves were round and soft. Her stomach wasn't hard and muscled like the usual girls he was with, it was rounded and her hips flared naturally. Her underwear wasn't expensive lace and satin that cost a fortune, it was simple white with a touch of lace on the edges. He hadn't seen anything this unconsciously, sexy in a very long time.

He noticed she had tied up her hair with a simple blue ribbon. He fingered the loose bow and finally looked into her eyes.

Maria's expression was open and inviting. "My mother always said to leave a little to the imagination. Give the man something to remove." She place her hand on his chest, her fingers playing with the light sprinkle of hair he had there. She ran her other hand up his arm and encouraged him to pull the end of the ribbon.

He tugged and her dark hair cascaded over his hand. He wound his fingers in the silken tresses and wrapped his other arm around her waist pulling her to him.

He groaned when he felt her bra covered breasts press into his chest, his hardening penis pressed to her stomach. He rested his forehead to hers. "I want you, Maria."

She rubbed her small hand down his back and slid them into the edge of his underwear. "That's why we're here." She whispered.

Peter slid his hands down to her ass and swiftly lifted her up, her legs naturally wrapping around him. Their lips found each other easily. He moved back into the bedroom and placed her on the edge of the bed and pressed her back and leaned over her kissing down her neck to her chest.

She raised her arms over her head and let him pleasure her. "I want you, too, Peter," She whispered. "So much."

Peter smiled but kept pressing his lips to the upper slope of her breast. He raised his eyes to her and moved his hands behind her to unclasp her bra.

He waited. Maria nodded and small smile of anticipation formed on her full lips.

Peter pulled the bra off and tossed it to the side. He looked down on her bared breasts. The mocha nipple hardened under his stare. He place his hand lightly on one and could feel the hardened nub press into his palm. The other he nuzzled with his nose then kissed the soft flesh.

Maria breathed deeply, arching her back trying to press herself against Peter's mouth. He switched to her other breast, giving it his complete attention. His other hand slowly moved down her waist and grazed the waistband of her panties. His hand hesitate there for just a moment before moving down to the heated space between her legs. He pressed his fingers against the crotch and could feel the dampness that was soaking through the fabric.

Maria shivered spreading her legs slightly allowing him to cup his hand to her sex. "Peter." She moaned.

She suddenly pressed her hands to his shoulders and Peter quickly raised off of her. "I'm sorry, Maria. Was that too quick? I didn't mean...."

She didn't let him finish. "No!" She panted. She kissed him hard, "Not fast enough."

She raised her hips and quickly removed her panties and then reached for Peter's boxer briefs. "Seduce me later. I need you now!" She shoved his underwear to the floor and wrapped her small hand around his hardened dick.

Peter groaned and practically threw himself on her, pushing both of them further onto the bed. His cock was pressed between them, leaking on her belly. She lifted her knees up holding them tightly to his sides. She sucked his tongue eagerly into her mouth, caressing it with her own.

Maria pressed his penis down and rubbed it back and forth through her dripping slit and then lodged the head in her opening. "Go on, Peter!" she panted. "Fuck me....I want you to. I want you."

"No, wait." Peter said against her mouth. He tried to raise off of her but she held tightly with her legs.

She pressed her pelvis to him, "Now, Peter! I'm on fire!"

He rolled to his side and she finally loosened her grip, confusion on her face. He rolled further reaching for the drawer. Oh hell, why didn't he get these out sooner. He fumbled with the condom wrapper and rolled it quickly on. "Sorry." He smirked.

Maria, rolled her eyes in embarrassment, "Oh....thanks." She lay back down and raised her arms to him.

Peter looked into her eyes, trying to glean from her expression if this was truly what she wanted. He was ready to burst and knew that once he thrust into her he wouldn't be able to stop easily. All he saw on her face was desire, need, acceptance, and lust.

God, she was beautiful. Her hair was spread wildly over the blankets, she was flushed with arousal and her skin had a slight sheen from perspiration, her lips red and plump from their kisses. He quickly lay back between her legs and once again ran the rubber tip through her sopping slit. Finally, he couldn't wait anymore and thrust fully into her. She welcomed him eagerly, her vaginal muscles clenching tightly around his sensitive cock. They groaned together in pleasure.

Maria arched and her head rolled back, "Dios mio! Peter, you feel so good. Please! Move!" She panted rolling her pelvis to encourage him.

Peter couldn't hold back anymore, even if he wanted to. And he didn't want to. He raised up on his hands and began a smooth, slow in and out. He just wanted to feel the sensation of her roll and clench for as long as possible.

She moved her head back to face him, her dark eyes met his. The connection was electric, they were connected by more than where their bodies were pressed together.

Her arms encouraged him to lay more of his body onto her. Very soon they were chest to chest and Maria pulled his face to hers for a scorching kiss. They fed their breath, moans and groans to each other as their lips and tongues battled, heating up the core of their passion.

Without realizing it Peter was thrusting faster and grinding his pelvis on her sensitive clit. Maria's moans became louder and she encourage him to move with her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. She started to tremble and lost the rhythm they had started.

"Peter...I'm gonna...oh!" One of Maria's hands clenched Peter's shoulder the other gripped the blankets under them. She arched again and tossed her head back, "Oh....!" Peter felt her vagina clench and roll drawing his dick further in. He could barely move in or out and waited for her orgasm to subside.

Her body slowly started to relax and she started to laugh.

Peter hoped laughing was good. "Maria?"

Maria's eyes came back into focus and she looked at him again, chuckling, "Peter the Great."

He chuckled and then growled as he pressed into her again. "More?"

Her breath hitched, "Oh, god, yes." She shuttered when he rubbed over her over-sensitive clit, her legs clenching, encouraging him to start again.

The rhythm started again and soon Peter was on edge, "I'm close, Maria!" he panted.

She clenched her inner muscles and began thrusting faster to meet him, "Then let's get you there, mi amor."

Three more hard thrust into each other and Peter was coming hard, "Fuck!" he shouted.

Maria jerked and shuttered briefly with a small orgasm of her own until Peter collapsed next to her, "God, your fucking amazing." he panted, nipping her shoulder.

Maria laughed.

=======================

About an hour later, Peter lay flat on his back, his arms behind his head completely relaxed, the sheets lay across his midsection as they discussed what they wanted to do the next day. Maria changed positions frequently, first laying on her stomach crossing and re-crossing her ankles in the air, then she crawled over and lay her head on his stomach, making circles in his chest hair and a mowhawk with the trail of hair that led under the sheets at his waist.

He smiled at how comfortable she was in her own skin. She thought nothing of sitting cross-legged on the bed, where he was distracted by the moist pink slash of her pussy. Suddenly she rolled onto her back, her head near his feet, her breast flattening slightly with gravity. "God, I'm thirsty!" She said to the ceiling.

She quickly rolled off the bed. "I'm going to get some water. Want something?" She was already heading for the door, her bare ass rolling as she walked away.

"No, I'm good." Peter said barely moving a muscle. He sighed contentedly as she moved into the darkness of the hallway and down the stairs.

He closed his eyes and let his mind wander back to Maria moving under him. God, she was incredible, he never felt this good after having sex with any other woman. He usually was ready to leave or just go to sleep but with Maria he wanted to stay in her company and maybe after a little rest, have another go at getting her to make that incredible sound she made when she came.

He lay there for several minutes before he realized he could hear music drifting up from downstairs. Sitting up, he smiled when he realized that Maria must be playing one of the guitars down there. He made his way downstairs hoping she wouldn't stop. She started singing along with the sweet guitar accompaniment but he couldn't understand the words yet. As he got closer he could just make out the words and stayed in the shadows to listen.

This part's for my love of old How the rose in your heart you hold Still, all the water in your wells won't make it grow

Oh, the call of the nightingale How I love thee 'neath the ghostly sail sweet Moves like gypsy's 'neath the mist and beneath the gloom.

Oh, how the river flows Under the ice and snow The keeper of the flame The Rose Captain knows my name His perfumed breath I breathed For you my dear, my love Will never leave

Peter moved into the room just as she was finishing the song. He had never seen anything more beautiful in his life.

Maria sat in a chair with her back to the large windows, the dim starlight falling on her shoulders and hair. She held the guitar on her crossed knee, her dangling foot keeping time with the slow rocking of the song, her naked breasts swayed with the strumming of her hand and arms.

Peter made the conscious effort to burn this memory into his brain forever. If he wasn't in love with Maria already, he was falling very fast.

She looked up and smiled at him as the last strain of the song faded away. "I love that song. So sweet and romantic. Guess I'm just an old softy." She shrugged. She continued to strum the guitar not really playing anything particular. "This is a great guitar. Nice full tone." She commented.

Slowly walking into the room, Peter said, "You have a terrific voice." He moved beside her. "Did you write that? It was beautiful."

She looked up at him and snorted a laugh. "Heck, no! I couldn't write anything that good. That's The Rose Captain by Sea Wolf. I love the poetry of his songs."

"I think I've heard of them. You're a Wolf or something like that?" He guessed.

Her eyes widened in surprise, "Yeah. Wow, I'm surprised." She continued strumming absent-mindedly, until she noticed Peter staring down at her.

The intensity of his stare became palatable as her glance grazed the slow thickening of his penis. It was her turn to admire his body in the dim light coming through the large windows.

Very carefully, without rising, she place the guitar back in it's cradle and looked up at him, her lips part as if she wanted to say something. It took all of Peter's willpower to stand still and let her gaze roam over his body. Finally, their eyes met and a mischievous smile curled her lips as she slowly slid to her knees before him.

He hardened noticeably as he watched her kneeling before him. She raised her hands so that she was lightly stroking his firm stomach and then raised them higher to run them over his chest, brushing his hardened nipples, rolling them slightly with her fingertips.

Peter's breath hitched in his chest as he felt her breath fan across his hard cock. Her face was so close to it, he wanted to rub the tip across her lips but he resisted. For how much longer, he wasn't sure.

Her hands lowered to his hips then to the muscled indention where his torso met his hips as she sat back on her heels. Finally, she raised slightly and swiftly licked the tip of the shiny dripping head. Peter's shoulders rolled with the sensation and the tension of not moving to make contact.

Maria took mercy on him and engulfed the sensitive head in her warm moist mouth.

His hands moved to lightly stroke her hair. He wanted to grab her head and force himself further into her perfect mouth but he refrained and allowed her to go at her own pace and pleasure him in her own time.

Maria's tongue was working magic on his throbbing dick. She licked from root to tip then engulfed the head, her capable hands carefully twisting his shaft and rolling his balls expertly. How he stayed standing, he'd never know.

His knees were trembling and he staggered back out of her reach before he busted his nut. He reached down and lifted her to her feet and pulled her to him, "Ride me." he said pulling her back toward the large soft sofa in front of the fireplace.

He reclined on the sofa, his hard staff standing straight up, glistening in the dim light from his precum and her saliva. She smiled widely down at him and straddled his hips letting the head caress her moistened, swollen cunt lips. She didn't sink down on him but leaned forward and kissed him hard, her hair curtaining around them. He grasped her head, his hands fastened in her hair and ravished her mouth with his tongue.

She sat up quickly, flinging her hair back and sinking down on him hard. "Fuck!" She moaned loudly.

Peter grasped her hips pressing firmly into her. They didn't move for a few seconds, adjusting to the intensity of their connection.

Maria's eyes fluttered open, her chest expanding with deep breaths. "Dios mio, you feel so good inside me." She panted. "You fit perfect. You fill me so good, Peter."

Warmth spread in his chest at her words. He could feel the love filling him up and he struggled to keep the words from pouring out. "Maria, I ..... I need you...I need you to move. Ride me, baby."

She smiled and chuckled rolling her hips slowly, grinding against him. "You want me to ride you?" She lifted slightly and dropped down. "Like that?"

She rested her hands on his chest and lifted up again, clenching her muscles around his sensitive cock and then dropped again, rolling her hips. "Like that, baby?" She said again.

Peter thrust up to meet her his hands cupping her bouncing tits. Slowly they started to gain speed and soon she was bouncing hard in his lap. He thrust up into her, he knew he wasn't going to last long with the intensity of their coupling.

He pressed his hand to her pussy, his thumb rubbing her clit hard and fast. Maria jerked and rolled her hips faster. She grabbed his wrist and held it hard against her vulva. She gripped his other hand that was clutching her tit.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." She chanted as she hit her peak. She clenched and shuttered over him. "Oh, gahhhh...." She moaned and soon Peter was moaning with her. His hips jerked hard against her as he filled her, their juices flowing between them.

Maria sat still above him panting, her eyes closed. She curled herself onto his chest in slow motion as if she was afraid to break the spell. Peter gently stoked her hair and back with weak hands. He couldn't move even if he wanted to.

"Peter?" she whispered, barely a breath.

"Hm?" He grunted.

"You...you're amazing." She sighed.

His arms tightened around her and he kissed the top of her head as emotion filled him. "Maria...?" He whispered sleepily.

"Hm?" The sound coming out soft and sleepy.

"Maria...I...love you." He mumble before succumbing to sleep.

"Thank you." she whispered before falling deeply asleep in his arms.

Lucity
Lucity
32 Followers