MidLife Crisis

Story Info
Middle aged woman looks for new adventures.
2.5k words
4.21
26.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beverly walked across the hotel lobby and felt a slight thrill of excitement. She had been restless for a few years now and had finally decided she needed more excitement in her life. Particularly the sexual side. So after perusing the personal ads, she settled on a man who appeared to be able to satisfy her unnatural sexual urges. After working hard most of her life and taking care of her parents for the past few years, she deserved a little fun right?

Her instructions earlier had been explicit. She could just wear her long black coat and nothing else before she left the house. So after checking that she had everything else she might need for the night in her large purse, she sent the text telling him that she was ready.

The response was immediate: "Go to the Meridian Apartments and ask for the director and she will give you an envelope."

What? Beverly had visited the senior living facility several times in the past few years doing small errands for those that couldn't drive anymore and providing other small services for them as part of her volunteer activities. The director was a much younger woman; tall and with brown tresses that Beverly had admired on occasion. OK, maybe even with a little lust in her heart too.

She just couldn't help it, but she wondered how much Lori knew about the night ahead.

It wasn't that long a drive from her house to the apartments, but she was acutely aware of the silky lining of her coat caressing her hard nipples. So even though she was covered up, it was a constant reminder of her nudity with only one layer of cloth between her and the world.

Since she assumed that she wouldn't be in the building very long, Beverly parked right at the front door and rushed in.

"Yes, may I help you?

"Is Lori around? She has something for me."

"Hi, Bev, I've got it right here, come on in."

Lori showed her to the conference room and quickly closed the door. "I have the envelope for you, but I'm supposed to ask you something first."

A prickle of fear ran through her, what could this mean? "Well, OK, I guess."

"I have to ask if you dressed properly and you need to show me."

What the f***? But nonetheless, she unbuttoned her coat and slowly pulled it open so the other woman could see her nakedness.

Lori's face looked as red as hers felt and her nervous giggle made her smile. "Yeah, I guess you are ready. OK, here you go and have a great time." Well, that was certainly interesting. There had always been a little sexual tension between them and now she knew Lori had some freak tendencies of her own. But how did he know?

There was no time to worry about that now. Instead, she enjoyed the flow of sexual excitement she felt from her exposure to a stranger and opened up the envelope and read her next instructions.

She had to laugh a little as she fastened her seat belt and drove over to the nearest liquor store. As she walked inside, she sighed in relief since she didn't recognize the clerk working tonight.

"Can you help me? I can't find the vodka brand I'm looking for."

"Yes, ma'am." What are you looking for?

"I thought it was right here." And with that she leaned over to look at the bottom shelf knowing full well that with her top coat button undone her breasts were in danger of falling out and she was giving the young clerk a full view of her naked tits.

"Uuuuhh, yeah, it's right here." He didn't bother to reach over and pick it up, but instead just backed away and watched again as she leaned over to let him enjoy the view. After that, he continued to stare at her chest as he rang her up and returned her change. Men are so silly, she thought. At least she was getting her money's worth from the book she bought on exhibitionism. It certainly helped her get past her fear to be ordered to behave so naughtily.

Once she was back in the car, she texted her Master and told him she was through at the store. Her fingers explored her now wet cunt as she waited for the reply hoping somewhere inside a security camera was catching her in the act.

"Holiday Inn, Rm. 531"

Okay, off we go!

It was just another quick drive across town before she was parking her car near the lobby. She simply walked in and went straight to the elevator reminiscing about the many sexual adventures she had enjoyed in this particular venue.

So here she was and within minutes, she was knocking on the door and then it opened.

"Well, good evening, how are you tonight? Did you enjoy yourself a little?"

"Yes, it was certainly exciting. I'm afraid they'll be talking about me at the liquor stores for a while."

"They'll get over it. May I take your coat?"

She started to step inside the room, but this hand went up, "No, remove it out there."

Beverly's face blushed once again a she listened closely for the ding of the elevator just down the hall and wondered if there were cameras somewhere watching all this. Nonetheless, she put her bags down and removed the coat and handed it over.

"Thank you, it's nice to see that you know how to follow instructions. Please step inside. Now stand in the corner with your hands behind your back"

As she stood there, she could hear him hang her coat in the closet, then place her bags on the dresser. The clink of ice in a glass, then the unmistakable sound of him filling his glass with the premium vodka she had recently bought.

"Please kneel, then crawl over here to me."

It felt more than a little humiliating to do so, but still she was excited as well. Something about this well-dressed man in his fine clothes with obvious expensive tastes in shoes and apparel made her juices run. Even as she knelt before him, the toe of his shoe went straight to her crotch and started rubbing.

"I appreciate you taking the time to answer this questionnaire about your tastes in BD/SM. It will save so much time."

She could barely listen she concentrated as the stitch of his shoe rub across her rock hard clit.

"I aim to please, sir."

"Then we may as well get started, clean the toe of my shoe with your tongue since it's nasty with your cunt juices." Beverly didn't even hesitate; this was what she wanted, to serve and to be used hard.

Her tongue caressed the hard leather and even though she felt some humiliation, she could also fee her crotch begin to warm up as she imagined the sight she made with her face at his feet and her white ass sticking up in the air.

"Give me your hands."

He quickly fastened leather cuffs around her wrists and when she stood up placed ankle cuffs on her as he held her foot in his strong hands. Then he got up and went to the dresser pulling out a drawer and removing clover clamps.

She felt the tug on her hair as he grabbed it and drew her over to the window where the curtains were wide open. Beverly could look down as the traffic passed by 5 stories below. As he squeezed her breasts and twisted her nipples, she had to wonder if it was possible if anyone could see her predicament. And did she really care?

She felt the pinch as the clamps grabbed her hard nipples and felt a harder tug as he snapped heavy padlocks to the rings and she could see the reflection in the window as her small tits were distorted as they were pulled down towards the floor.

"Now see how pretty you look. Doesn't it excite you to stand here like a naughty girl and enjoy everyone looking at you?" She could feel the hardness of his cock rub against her ass as his fingers rubbed her clit and she responded by pushing back and grinding her cunt against his hand.

"Do it yourself, slut, while I punish you for being such a bad girl."

So she did using her fingers to rub her clit hard as she swayed a little and made the heavy weights suspended by her nipples move around and send little spasms of pain and pleasure through her. She could see the reflection of him as he swung his arm back and bring the leather flogger down across her butt. It didn't really hurt, but the combination of sensations made her gasp and stroke her pussy even more.

This continued for several minutes as she felt the heat grow across her ass cheeks and back as he flogged her from the shoulders down to her knees, but naturally, as she grew close to her orgasm, he made her stop.

"Come over here to the closet, I need to get you ready for room service."

He grabbed a piece of rope from the drawer then pulled her arms behind her and snapped her wrists cuffs together behind her back. Then he opened the closet door near the hall and deftly wrapped the rope around her waist, tugged it behind her and then drew it down between her legs and back up again to her waist as he pulled it tight and she felt the rope cut into her hard clit.

The ends of the rope were threaded through the lock hasps and then pulled tightly upwards as he led her into the closet. She could feel the clamps tighten as he wrapped the ends of the rope tightly around the clothes rod as it pulled her tits out from her chest and her nipples carried the weight of the heavy locks.

She had seen pictures of this type of bondage before, but never thought it would happen to her. A bright red ball gag completed her outfit as he stood back and admired his handiwork.

"Wait just a minute while I call for our dinner."

Beverly heard him call down to the kitchen and place an order for food. What else did he have in mind? He was going to close the door before the waiter arrived, right?

He came over and lightly touched her wet cunt and teased her stretched nipples. "Patience, it won't take that long."

"Mmmmmmmpph"

He continued to finger her cunt probing it deeply and teasing her hard clit. The time sped by as he both urged her to a climax then backed away and left her wanting more. Finally, the knock on the door came. "Now, wait right there."

He closed the closet door which helped some, but because it wasn't solid and had slats, Beverly still worried that the waiter might see her predicament. So she kept still and as quiet as possible even though she couldn't help but squirm her pussy against the rope just a little. So she could only listen as the tray was brought in and he seemed to draw out the conversation and payment just to torment her. Finally, the door closed.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it? He had a large smile on his face as he obviously enjoyed teasing her and then grabbed the rope, drew it tight against her cunt and pulled on her sore nipples even more.

But he quickly untied her and led her over to the table where she knelt and he sat down to enjoy his meal. At least he was nice enough to share and feed her bits of his sandwich. It felt kind of nice actually to be pampered a little, but it left her wondering what new perversions he had in store for the rest of the evening. Plus her nipples were aching in such a delicious way!

The time passed quickly and it seemed only minutes before they were through eating and he was wiping her lips with a napkin. Then he abruptly stood and unzipped his pants pulling out his hard dick. Grabbing her hair, he forced it into her waiting mouth so she could suck and lick his large prick, just what she enjoyed doing the most.

So she continued licking and sucking enjoying the salty taste of his meat, stroking his hard and cock and nibbling on his balls. He appeared to enjoy it as well before ordering her to pull his pants down and grabbing her hair hard again, he stuck her face between his butt cheeks so she could lick his ass hole. Aaah, this was both humiliating and yet exciting too! She had said she wanted to be used and abused and so she was.

Her tongue danced around and probed as deep as she could go. His cock grew even harder and she even managed to elicit a few moans of pleasure as well.

Eventually, he grew tired of that and stood straight again telling her to kneel on the floor and wait. He grabbed the table and dragged it out from the wall. Then pulling on her hair laid her down across it. After going to the dresser again, he returned with more rope and in a few minutes she was tied face down across the top of the table unable to move with her wrists and ankles securely fastened to the table legs.

Once he was done, he came around to her face and she could only stare at his cock for a second before he grabbed her hair and pulled her head up so she could open her mouth and take him once again. He slowly slid it in and out burying it deep down her throat. She hadn't noticed him picking it up, but saw the leather crop in his hand before she felt the sting on her ass as he smacked her butt good and hard while fucking her mouth.

And so it went as he moved from front to back fucking her cunt as he smacked her back; fucking her mouth as her ass turned redder and even pausing once in a while to really beat her ass hard while she squirmed and moaned unable to get away.

The last time he moved behind her, he laid the crop down on the table and grabbed her waist as he pounded away at her cunt. So she assumed this would be the finish. And as he gasped and fingered her asshole telling her what perversions he planned for it, she felt her orgasm build and his cock grow stiffer until she felt the squirt of his hot cum inside her and that was finally enough to send her over the edge as well.

As their breathing returned to normal, she felt him lean over, slowly stroking his cock in and out and rubbing her had nipples providing little nibbles and kisses between her shoulder blades.

Mmmm, yes! A nice ending and yet a promising beginning as well. She could hardly wait for the next time!