Midlife Teen Ch. 03

Story Info
Matters move from the body to the mind and heart.
4.1k words
4.62
11.7k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke the next morning, I found myself on my left side spooning Chelsea with my left arm underneath my head and my right draped over her. My morning erection was trapped between us, but she was soundly asleep. I decided I was going to wake her up slowly and sexually, if I could. I rolled back slightly and reached behind me and found the bottle of lube my ex had kept on the nightstand. Moving slowly and carefully, I opened the bottle and managed to get some of the slippery substance on my groin and I began to rub it along the length of my cock. Then I slowly lifted Chelsea's right leg and placed it on top of my own so that I could get a little lube on her pussy. She moaned softly when I did this, but she did not wake up. It took several minutes and some careful realigning to finally find the right angle to enter her from. I slid in as slowly as I could, and I managed to get completely buried before she started to stir. As I slid out and back in slowly I heard her mumble something.

"Shhh," I whispered in her ear, "no talking."

I kept my pace deliberately slow but I pushed both of us gradually toward orgasm. My right hand roamed over Chelsea's body as I slowly rocked in and out of her. I rubbed and pinched her nipples and eventually moved my hand to her clit as I felt myself approaching release. She moaned loudly when my fingers found their target and I bent my head forward and kissed the back of her neck and then her shoulder which caused her to shiver slightly. I still had no speed behind my thrusts, but they were full, long strokes that wrenched groans and cries from both of us. When I felt myself crest I rubbed Chelsea's clit forcefully and brought her crashing into orgasm with me. I held her tight as we came and planted kisses on all the parts of her skin I could reach.

"Well, that's just an incredible way to be woken up," Chelsea finally whispered.

"Glad you liked it," I said.

"It was also devoid of any dirty talk, exhibitionism, or name calling. Are you starting to get attached?"

"Would that be a problem, if I was?"

She was silent for several minutes before answering, "I... I don't know."

"Honesty, that's very good," I said and hugged her. "I just wanted you to understand this isn't just about sex, no matter how hot that sex is."

"Ok," she replied neutrally.

"You're young Chelsea, and while I would never try to tell you what to do, you do need to realize that some decisions are larger than one person and can affect other people whether you want them to not. I hope, when the time comes, that you will still want me around for whatever comes afterward."

She didn't say anything in response to that, and instead simply kissed my hand and hugged the arm that was embracing her. Once she relaxed her grip, I left the bed and took a quick shower and cleaned up. When I came back out, Chelsea was still dozing in bed.

"Have a nap if you like, or clean up. I'm going to run out and get us some breakfast.," I said to her and I got a weary-looking wave in response.

While I was out, I also made a few phone calls and started to put in place some of my plans from last night. I brought back some breakfast sandwiches, a selection of fruit, and both orange juice and coffee. When breakfast passed in silence I began to worry.

"Are you ok," I asked.

She looked up and smiled at me happily, and I saw no deception in it. "I feel amazing," she said softly. "You have given me a thing or two to think about, which I realize is exactly what I asked for when I told you not to treat me like a child. Now take me home so I can start imagining what you have planned for us next weekend."

We continued to date for the next month, at least once a week and sometimes twice, when she could get away with it. I tried a variety of diversions, including some things that I had never tried myself. Some of them were successful, like the day trip hike that got us both a workout, including a rather risky rendezvous in a wooded area near the trail, or the river rafting trip that included some skinny dipping and moonlit lovemaking at the edge of the water. Others were met with less enthusiasm, such as the ballet, which seemed boring to both of us or my failure at discerning her musical tastes by taking her to what I thought was a popular pop singer of the time.

She giggled when we arrived and saw the signs. "Is this what you think I listen to," she said smiling.

"You're a teenage girl, and you've never once listened to any music of your own around me," I said defensively.

The giggle turned into a laugh. "This is such a bad call it's almost endearing," she said when she calmed down. "I hope the tickets weren't expensive. What's Plan B?"

I thought for a while and came up with something that I thought might work and drove to a nearby shopping center. Chelsea shot me a skeptical look when I pulled into a parking spot.

"Falling back on the boring old guy dinner and a movie routine," she chided.

"Not at all. Come with me," I said as I exited the car. "Do you, um, have any money," I asked hesitantly when we approached the doors to the mall.

"Yes, am I treating tonight for a change," she said with a mildly shocked expression on her face.

"No, but after hearing my idea I will loan you money if needed, since this was unplanned."

"What are we up to," she asked as we finally stepped inside. The place was eerily deserted, probably due to the concert down the road.

"This place has a book store, a record store, and a couple of places that sell DVDs. You will go buy me one of each, and all of them should to be important or special to you in some way. No buying me something you think I will like, that's not the point. Also, no multi-book series, it must be a standalone. I will be doing the same for you, and we will spend the night listening and watching and spend next week reading."

There was a widening smile on Chelsea's face as I explained all of this and when I finished she nodded happily. "I have enough to cover my end of this. I'm going to have to put you on the spot more often, this is going to be fun, like a slumber party!"

"We'll pick up some snacks at the grocery store on the way out as well," I said smiling.

"Can we order pizza," she asked hopefully.

"Definitely! You start at that end," I said pointing to the right, "and I'll start down there. No peeking before we get home."

We reconvened a half hour later with our respective bags tightly clutched out of sight. We put them in the car and made our pass through the grocery store getting an eclectic variety of suitably unhealthy junk food. Once back at my house we put away the groceries, ordered the pizza, and then sat down to decide how to go through the movies and music. We quickly decided on the movies first, followed by the music if we didn't pass out by then. We waited for the pizza to arrive and then took it and some drinks into the living room.

"Ladies first," I said, "so queue up your movie." Chelsea kept her movie hidden while she removed the plastic wrapping and put the disc in the player. After that she stuck the case back in the bag where I couldn't see it. She hopped back onto the couch and I started up the player. When the movie name 'Juno' was finally revealed I chuckled.

"Hey, don't laugh," Chelsea said sounding slightly wounded. "This movie is one of the things that made me want to get pregnant."

"What? Seriously? Hang on, I've seen this and I know how it ends. Are you planning to give your child up for adoption," I said both confused and worried.

"Ok, pause it so I can talk about this," she answered. "The couple in the movie, Mark and Vanessa are young, but life is kind of already beating them up and driving them apart. I don't want to wait and then realize I am with someone who doesn't want or isn't ready for children when the time comes. I would rather have children now and have them part of my life from the beginning I guess."

"But you are kind of giving up your youth to do that. Juno gets hers back because of the adoption."

"I know, I'm not claiming this is a perfect analogy for my life or anything. I'm not giving my baby up for adoption, either. I'm not all that interested in the pursuits of youth really, and maybe I'm being naïve about the responsibility that will be involved, but it's what I want. I'm kind of bummed that you've already seen this. It's harder for me because I only have a few years' worth of stuff to pull from. You have entire decades Mr. Old Man."

I laughed at her reference, but it would be a while before she understood why. "Well then," I said handing her the remote, "you should provide commentary on notable things in the movie then. Pause it if you need to. It's more important to me to understand why you like it than it is to watch it in silence."

She smiled at this and we settled back to watch her movie. She did not have a lot of commentary to add really, as she had already covered the main points before we started. But hearing her talk about it drove home a couple of things. First, she was not at all intimidated by the idea of having and raising a child on her own. Second, she really *wanted* to have a baby, in the way you expect women whose biological clocks are winding down to want it. I mentally added an item to my planning list for myself initially, and perhaps Chelsea later if my irrational fears bore out.

When her movie finished, we took some time to clean up the pizza leftovers and bring out a few snacks, including some popcorn. Chelsea asked if I was going to provide commentary on my movie and I told her 'no'. If she wanted, we could discuss it afterward. My choice was 'The Man From Earth', which to be honest, I expected her to fall asleep during. A movie about a group of people having a discussion in a living room can be pretty underwhelming if you aren't intrigued by the discussion. I was pleased to see she was pretty engrossed in the movie while we watched. I pointed at the screen when Sandy worked out the Mr. Oldman pun name and Chelsea just rolled her eyes at me.

"So, I take it you aren't religious," Chelsea asked.

"Not really, no, though I was raised with it. However, I am fascinated by religion as a thing in movies and stories. It's polarizing and people are so... fervent about them at times. I also think the story of the movie is very well done. It's not a big budget movie, just simple dialogue with a nice slow reveal of the main point."

"I was half expecting some sort of action movie," she interjected.

"Well, I did almost choose The Matrix, because it is brilliant movie making and almost perfect, but I figured you had seen that, so I went with something obscure. Music now," I said pointing back toward the player. While she did that, I unfolded the sofa bed, which she wasn't expecting. "You said you wanted a slumber party, so we'll use this tonight instead of the bedroom," I said shrugging off her confused look. "Also, we can sit up easier in this than the normal bed." I stripped down to my boxers and got under the sheet and when Chelsea saw me, she paused the CD before it could start and ran off to the bedroom. When she returned she was wearing one of my dress shirts, and I suspect nothing else under it. She restarted the music and crawled into bed with me.

I was surprised when I heard Hotel California start up. That was followed by Dream On and then The Joker. Chelsea was quiet during all three of them and curled up tightly in my arms. As Let It Be started up, she finally spoke.

"This music reminds me of the last happy day I had with my dad."

"The last," I tried to ask in concern, but she put a finger over my lips.

"I was eight. My brothers were four and five and my mom had taken them to my grandparents for a visit. I had been sick the day before, so it was decided daddy and I would stay home. He had a classic rock station playing for most of that day as we played or he showed me how to do things around the house that mom had on his "honey-do list". We also watched the Lion King and he sang along to parts of it with me, which made me silly happy. Then later that night he gave me a present since I would be missing one from my grandparents. It was Mulan on VHS, which I hadn't gotten to see in the theater. I got to curl with with daddy on the sofa to watch and I was, of course, entranced by the whole movie. I wanted to watch it again immediately, but he said that would wait until morning and then tucked me in, kissed me goodnight, and told me he loved me."

Chelsea went silent again through the rest of Let It Be and most of Another Brick In The Wall before finally continuing.

"As my brothers got older, my dad paid less and less attention to me. He never wanted a daughter, just sons, I guess because he's old fashioned that way or something. I'm smarter and get better grades than both of them. I played every sport I could sign up for. I even learned to use a gun and hunt and went camping and fishing. Nothing was ever good enough. I did all of it just to try to recapture some semblance of that day."

She went quiet again and after a few more songs I could feel her crying softly in my arms and I held her tightly and sat there not knowing at all what to say. My mental list grew by another item and somewhere in the dark corner of my brain, something else popped up that I brushed back viciously. By the time her CD ran out, she was again relaxed in my arms and all the tears were dried up.

I put in my disc, turned out the lights, and heard Chelsea groan when the opening riff of Sweet Child 'O Mine blared out, but then she was surprised when I Want To Know What Love Is and Can't Fight This Feeling came next. The list went from the 60s through the 90s, but it was all ballads and love songs and my disc was probably longer than hers. After a few more songs, Chelsea was grinning and giggling at me.

"You've been holding out on me mister," she said poking me in the ribs. "You're just a big 'ole gooey romantic in there aren't you."

I looked into her eyes and said, "maybe, if I'm lucky." She stopped giggling then when she saw my look.

"Maybe, if I'm lucky too," she asked quietly.

"Maybe," I whispered in response and tried to let some of that possibility show in my eyes. It must have worked because she quickly straddled me and began kissing me heatedly. This went on for quite some time, as neither one of us felt any urge to escalate things. Eventually she laid back down by my side, curled up in my arms once again as we listened to the rest of my CD in silence. When the disc ended, I turned off the player and we lay there in darkness and silence for several minutes.

"Make love to me daddy," Chelsea whispered.

"What," I said in shock as I looked down at her.

"I just... this feels like that day... maybe if..." she rambled softly.

"But you said before... I'm not sure this is..." was my stuttering response, but she interrupted me.

"I don't mean to ruin it... just... just make love to me," she pleaded.

I shed my boxers and pulled her up on to my lap. Chelsea smiled happily when she found me already aroused. She started to swivel her hips slightly and rub herself along my length. I raised my arms to remove my dress shirt she was wearing, but she stopped me.

"Please, leave it," she whispered and then leaned down to kiss me.

"Are you sure about this," I whispered as she started to pull away to which she simply shrugged and nodded. I decided to do as she asked, but I knew there may be ramifications down the road, for both of us. I unlocked the dark corner of brain and let out the bit that could play the part for her.

She was incredibly wet and it wasn't long before she had me in the same state. I put a firm hand on her hip to stop her movements and then I shifted around until I could find the proper angle. We slid together slowly and we both moaned when I bottomed out. She started to ride me slowly, almost hesitantly at first. I let this go on for a bit in silence as she gradually picked up speed. I ran my hands under the bottom of the shirt and squeezed her ass a few times and I played with her nipples through the shirt while my brain churned.

"Do you like being my little girl," I asked, trying to hide my hesitation as best I could.

Chelsea's eyes widened and I saw a fear and trepidation in her eyes, but also a new sort of longing I had never seen from her before. "Yes," she hissed.

"Do you like taking off all your clothes and wearing daddy's shirt?"

"Yes, oh yes," she said and switched her motions from forward and back riding to up and down thrusting.

"Does my little girl like sitting in daddy's lap?"

"Yes daddy," she groaned at me and her gaze shifted down away from me and I could tell she was already very close. I put one hand at the small of her back and then I reached out with one finger of the other and pulled her chin up to look at me again. I timed my next statement so that it started on her upswing and ended just as she began to descend back down on my cock.

"Now, be a good girl and cum on daddy's cock," I said sternly.

Time seemed to slow and almost stop in that moment. I could see her try to fight it, the part of her that recognized it was wrong, but then some darker part of her took over as I saw her eyes re-focus on me. "Oh god," she whispered barely audible and I swear I could see and feel the message moving from her brain to her pussy, arriving just as she bottomed out again. Her entire back arched and I quickly moved the hand that had been holding up her chin to the small of her back. Then she came. Hard. Harder even than the time on the hood of the car. The shirt kept it from going everywhere, but we could both hear it and it drenched her, me, the bottom part of the shirt, and eventually the bed itself. It went one for quite a while and when it finally started to abate, she flopped back forward and buried her head between my neck and shoulder.

"Such a good girl," I whispered in her ear and I felt her shiver.

"God, it feels so good when you say it like that," she whispered back.

"Don't stop baby," I said sternly again and she immediately started moving up and down on my very hard cock. She braced her hands on my shoulders and lifted herself slightly so she could focus on the task at hand. "You've gotten daddy so hard, it's not going to take much more," I added, which elicited another moan from Chelsea. She picked up speed quickly and I knew I was moments away from a tipping point so I added one last bit of dirty talk for her.

"That's it baby," I said, "make me cum. Make daddy cum in his little girl."

"Jesus Christ," she cursed at me as a second orgasm took over her motions, but fortunately she took me right along with her and I pulled her tight against me as I came. We lay there together shuddering from the pleasure until we calmed down.

"It's not nice to take the lord's name in vain sweetie, even when daddy makes you feel really good," I said playfully. I could hear and feel Chelsea giggle and laugh into my neck but it quickly turned to tears and crying.

"Oh god, you must hate me and think I'm a sick pervert," she said without looking up. I pulled her head up to mine and kissed her deeply which eventually ended her tears.

"I think we're both probably going to need therapy, but I do not hate you, not even a little. I will be your daddy whenever you need me to, if you want me to... and if the doctor says it's ok to do so," I finished with a chuckle. She smiled at me and collapsed back into my arms. "Besides, the important question is, were you imaging your real dad in my place, or were you imaging me being your dad."

"I think it was a little of both," she whispered in my ear.

"Then I'll take it as a good sign that I'm still in there somewhere in part." We lay together quietly for several minutes after that. Finally, I stirred and said, "well, as we've made a mess of this bed, I think we should go rinse off at least and then we can crash in the bedroom. In the end, rinsing off became... involved... and took a lot longer than expected. By the time we came out of the bathroom, it was nearly dawn.

12