Midnight: A Tale Of Brotherly Love.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any warning Brian removed his mouth from my pussy, leaving his fingers inside. I felt him moving around but he did not stop caressing me inside. Then his fingers were gone. "Nooooo, don't stop, please," I begged. Brian was extremely aroused and he shoved his cock inside of me. "Yes! Oh Yes!"

I grabbed Ryan by the hair and pushed his head hard to my breast. I started to stroke Ryan as Brian fucked me. My hand had a mind of its own and it was quickly finding out that Ryan did not like to be touched gently. I pulled Ryan so he was over my head, his cock dangling before my lips. I kept my fingers buried in his hair so that his head could not leave my aching breasts. I grabbed his cock with my hand and sucked on it once more, but not like I had in the shower, I was not going to let him cum anytime soon. He groaned as my mouth touched him and he kneaded my other breast with more force.

"Oh yeah honey, suck him while I fuck you. You like that don't you baby? I know I like it." Brian's dirty words turned me on, I had never realized he was that kinky before, and I guess if the truth be known, and I never realized I was either.

I pulled my mouth from Ryan and said, "Oh yessss, I love it, fuck me Brian, fuck me hard."

I moved my hips in a quick frenzy, matching his; I had never known sex could be like this. "You like to watch me suck Ryan baby, hmmmm? Do you?"

"Yes! I wanna watch him fuck you again too."

With that statement he went crazy and groaned loudly, "Ohhhh yeah, here it cums, agghhhh." My hips rose to meet his final thrust and I let go of Ryan, who got up and went to watch Brian cum. I saw the look on his face, the sweat on his face and body. He glistened from his efforts and I liked how he looked.

But I was not finished, "Nooo, not yet, I need more."

Brian quickly pulled out and stood back so Ryan could shove his cock inside of me. Brian stood to the side panting and watching as Ryan started to fuck me. I let him watch, it turned me on to see how the lust rose in his eyes when Ryan was inside of me. I knew that I would not last very much longer and I didn't think Ryan would either.

Ryan pulled from me and said, "Turn over."

I did so very quickly, eager to have his cock back inside of me. Ryan entered my pussy from behind. I looked back at Brian watching, the look on his face was pure pleasure and I let myself go. I slammed my ass back into Ryan's cock, each thrust making my ass bounce and my breasts sway. I could not stop; I was going to cum soon.

"I'm gooiinnnggg to cuummm Ryan! Fuck me, give it to me now!"

"O yeah baby, you're gonna get it, I'm gonna give it to you hard." With that his body tensed and I felt him shoot deep inside of me. As soon as I felt him, my pussy flooded his cock with my own cum and spasmed against his cock. I felt my head pulled back by my hair and Brian kissed my mouth hard, his passion very evident. Ryan pulled away from me and Brian pulled me close. He continued to kiss me, his kisses becoming gentler.

"I love you."

"I love you too Brian."

Ryan pulled from me and we collapsed on the bed. There was no awkwardness this time, we all felt comfortable with one another. Brian went around the room and blew out the candles.

"Spend the night Ryan. You must be tired, I know I am."

"Ok." He started to leave the bed and go to the guest room where he had stayed before.

"No," Brian said "Sleep with us tonight. We want you to."

And that is how I happen in bed with two men, having been so totally fucked, I can't say it was making love; there was not really any love involved. Lust, yes. Sex, yes. Love, not really. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat. I am exhausted and it is long past midnight now. Both Brian and Ryan are sleeping and I think I shall join them. Good night.

12