Midnight at the Oasis

Story Info
All cats are equal in the dark of the night.
7k words
4.74
24.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers

Ethan Connor walked down Third Avenue, enjoying the late summer night. The dark-haired eighteen-year-old had finished his shift at the Woodrow Avenue Market well over an hour before but was in no hurry to rush home. He was sure the minute he walked through the door he and his father would just pick up their argument right where they left it off this afternoon.

Their disagreement had been going on for almost two weeks now, ever since the night Ethan had surprised his parents with a surprise announcement at the dinner table. Since he really wasn't sure what he wanted to do with his life, he announced, it was really a waste of time for him to start college in the fall.

Surprisingly enough, his father agreed with him, at least on that part of his sudden declaration. It was his additional announcement that he was planning to make his summer job at the Supermarket permanent that Roger Connor took issue with.

If his son wanted to take a year off to find himself, that was fine. But the elder Connor would be damned if he wasted it working as a minimum wage grocery clerk. Not when the family's discount appliance business had just expanded to a third store over on the west side of town.

Since he'd been working the late shift the last two weeks, Ethan wasn't the least bit tired, despite the lateness of the hour. He'd tried calling Jimmy King, his best friend, before leaving work to see if he wanted to go to a club or something. Jimmy's mother had told him that her son had gone out to the movies with Peggy Dean.

Ethan had found it funny when Mrs. King had referred to Peggy as that nice Dean girl. It didn't take much to score with Peggy, a fact that Ethan had first hand knowledge of. He might not have a wealth of experience with girls, but Peggy had been part of that experience.

"If I know Peggy," Ethan laughed to himself, "she's in the back seat of Jimmy's car right around now, with her legs spread wide."

An image of the two of then and the memory of his own backseat adventures with Peggy brought a touch of regret to the teenager as he crossed over to Baker Street. It'd been a month since he'd even gone out on a date with anyone.

A few blocks further down, Ethan looked across the street and saw the Oasis bar. It wasn't a place he'd ever actually been in, but his cousin, Martin, had told him an interesting story about it. The twenty-one-year-old had gone to the bar one night with his older brother.

"You wouldn't believe this place," Martin had said once night when they were hanging out in Ethan's backyard. "There's all these old ladies there looking for young guys, and man oh man, are they hot to trot. There was this one redhead who came on like gangbusters. She even gave me a blow job right there in the parking lot."

If Martin Connor told him that the Sun was going to come up in the morning, Ethan would want to see it for himself. Not that he'd call his cousin a liar, but he'd learned the hard way that he had what might be generously be called an overactive imagination.

Thinking he had nothing else to do and a cashed paycheck in his pocket, Ethan decided to take a look at the infamous bar and at the very least have himself a beer. If nothing else, it would be worth it to be able to bring it up to Martin the next time he told his story.

The inside of the Oasis was pretty much like any other bar Ethan had been in, not that he'd been in too many of them either. The establishment had been built back in the 1940's and the decor hadn't really changed much since then. A fact that only seemed to make it more popular as the years went by. He walked up to the far end of the L-shaped bar and took the last seat. Scattered across the room where various two and three seat tables which gave a bit more privacy than just sitting at the bar.

Looking down and across the room at the other patrons, he did notice a few older women, two of them even talking to younger men. Yet he saw even more people the same ages conversing as well. Not exactly how Martin described it.

To hear his cousin tell it, he imagined people doing it down in the halls leading to the bathrooms. Another Martin Connor myth shot to hell.

"What'll it be, kid?" a tall bearded bartender asked as he approached from the working side of the bar and wiped the area in front of Ethan.

"Just a beer," Ethan said.

"Gonna have to see some ID," the bartender said.

"Sure, no problem," came the young man's calm reply as he pulled out his driver's license and held it up.

The bartender took what Ethan considered a long look at the ID before deciding it was real and grunting an okay. In actuality, the card, which showed him to be of legal drinking age, was as bogus as the birth date on it. It had cost him his entire first paycheck to have it made, but it hadn't failed him yet.

Ethan had finished half his drink when a forty-something red haired woman dropped into the empty seat next to him. He only gave her a glance before turning back to his beer, but had a good enough look to notice that she had a set of boobs to beat all, a rack barely held in check by a low cut black dress.

"Buy a lady a drink?" she asked, getting his attention.

Ethan turned his head back in her direction, figuring that her question gave him the right to take a better look. On more careful observation, Ethan would put her age at the far end of forty, with that red hair definitely coming out of a bottle. Her facial features were pretty nice for a woman that age, he decided, and that big bust was a major attraction.

"Well, sugar?" she asked in reference to the drink.

Ethan looked up to find the bartender standing once more opposite him, waiting to see if he was indeed going to pay for the woman's drink. Figuring he'd come this far, he nodded to the bartender who poured out another of what the lady had been drinking.

"I'm Carolyn," she said as she brought the drink to her lips.

"Ethan," he replied, lifting what was left of his beer as well. "Ethan Connor," he added, wondering as soon as he said it why he had given his full name.

"I think you're really cute, Ethan Connor," Carolyn, who hadn't bothered to volunteer her own last name, said. The slight slur in her speech gave credence to the fact that the drink in her hand was far from her first of the night. "Cute enough to just eat you all up."

"Thank you," Ethan replied automatically, not sure of how else to respond to a statement like that.

"Would you like that?" she further asked after draining her drink and wiping a drop of liquid from her lips by running her outstretched tongue across them. "Would you really like it if I just ate you up?"

Without giving Ethan a chance to answer, Carolyn leaned over far enough so that the young man could have a much clearer look down her dress. From that vantage point, he could see the edges of her dark nipples against her exposed skin, peeking out from a half-cup bra.

"I bet," she whispered into his ear as her tongue tickled it as well, "that whatever little girl you date, doesn't even let you come in her mouth."

Again without giving him an opportunity to respond, the older woman slid her hand between Ethan's legs and groped his now half hard cock. An act that almost made him jump off the seat. Something he might just have done had Carolyn not been practically sitting in his lap.

"Oh that feels nice," she said in reference to the hardness against her hand. "I bet it'd feel even nicer up inside my pussy."

Almost any guy would've had the same physical reaction to this woman given the circumstances, and Ethan was hardly going to be the exception. Yet at the same time, he was aware of the fact that in addition to arousing him, Carolyn quite frankly scared him a little too. He'd never dealt with anyone so forward or direct before.

"I ... err..." he stammered as he pulled back to the edge of his seat, now almost falling off the cushion.

"I hope you're not going to tell poor Carolyn that you're queer or something," she said as she removed her hand in response to his retreat.

Ethan jerked his head upward and looked around, wondering if anyone was watching what was going on. To his surprise, not a single other customer in the crowded bar was paying them the least bit of attention. The bartender seemed to have noticed some of it, but he just seemed to chuckle and turn his attention to another drink order.

"Come on, baby," Carolyn said, this time her voice a little louder. "Don't you want to have a real woman for a change?"

Thankfully, a sudden interruption eliminated the need for Ethan to give some kind of answer. Another woman, this one with short pure white hair and possibly even a few years older than Carolyn had stepped behind the two of them. Dressed in a pair of black slacks and a light blue blouse, she was both a few pounds heavier than the redhead and not as well endowed. Nevertheless she presented a much better image than the slightly intoxicated woman sitting next to him.

"Excuse me, but isn't your name Ethan Connor?" she asked, much to Carolyn's annoyance.

"Yes, it is," Ethan answered, wondering who this woman was. He was positive he had never seen her before in his life.

"I knew it," the standing woman said with a broad smile. "I was sitting at that table over there and was just saying to myself, isn't that Ethan Connor over at the bar. I'd just hate myself if I didn't go right over there and say hello."

"Well now you've said hello," Carolyn interrupted, the venom in her voice giving clear notice that she didn't appreciate the interruption.

The new arrival ignored the comment and continued talking directly to Ethan. An act that infuriated Carolyn even more.

"Now Ethan, you're not going to sit there and act like you don't remember me are you?" the white haired woman said with a small measure of disappointment. "Jackie ... Jackie Rutherford."

Sure that something was way out of whack here, but realizing that it was a way out of the little predicament with Carolyn, Ethan took advantage of it.

"Oh course," he said in a surprise filled voice, acting as if he had just remembered her name. "Your hair was different then," he added on, padding his part.

"Yes, I decided to let it go natural," Jackie said in an obvious reference to the poor dye job on the redhead. She leaned over and gave Ethan a kiss hello. A kiss that insinuated that they were more than just casual friends.

The intimacy of the brief kiss wasn't lost on Carolyn, who seemed about to say something to Jackie.

"I'm sure you won't mind if I join you," Jackie said as she eased herself onto the empty chair that had opened next to Carolyn.

"Well I really think ..." Carolyn started to say.

"You're too kind," Jackie said, cutting her off.

Almost totally ignoring the now angry woman between them, Jackie and Ethan exchanged meaningless chit-chat back and forth. Even inebriated, it didn't take Carolyn long to realize that her plans for the evening had just gone bust. In a fit of pique, she got up and left.

"Gee, I hope it wasn't anything I said," Jackie said in mock concern as she slid one stool closer to Ethan.

Ethan watched as Carolyn moved to the other side of the bar, her unsteady walk adding to the sway of her ass. Once she disappeared in the crowd, he turned his attention back to Jackie.

"I don't really know you, do I?" he asked.

"No," the older woman laughed, "but you looked like you needed rescuing."

"I guess I was in a little over my head," Ethan admitted with a sheepish grin.

Their conversation was interrupted by the appearance of a new bartender, this one shorter and clean-shaven. He'd spotted the new arrival and had come over to see what she was having.

"Gin and Tonic," she said as she opened her purse to take out a twenty, "and bring the young man another beer."

She paused for a second than asked Ethan if he'd like something a bit stronger.

"No, another beer would be fine," he answered, thinking that this was the first time he'd ever had a woman buy him a drink.

The bartender quickly produced the drinks and went back to another thirsty customer. Ethan has just tasted the second beer when it suddenly occurred to him.

"How did you know my name?" he asked Jackie.

She took a few moments before answering, enjoying her drink. Then simply stated that the first bartender was a friend of hers and she had asked him. He in turn had remembered it from the long look he had taken at his driver's license. Ethan took the answer at face value, thinking it made sense.

Over their drinks, and a second round that Jackie ordered, they chatted for a while. The older woman provided a sympathetic ear, listening to his problems with his father and even offering a perspective of his father's views that he hadn't considered.

Ethan suddenly realized the time as he noticed the credits rolling over the late news on the bar's television. He had only meant to stay out long enough for his Dad to have already turned in for the night.

"Shit," he muttered, "I didn't realize it was so late already."

"Are you going to be in trouble going home this late?" Jackie inquired.

"Nah, they don't really care if I even come home at all. I've stayed out till the morning before."

"That's good," she said with a smile, "because I was wondering if you might like to come back with me to my place. It's not that far from here."

The suggestion took him by surprise, then he realized that Jackie had sat down next to him with the same goal in mind as Carolyn. It was just her style that was vastly different. More a soft seduction than a blatant proposition.

It seemed funny to him that his father's off repeated words about letting an opportunity slip by suddenly came to mind. Thinking that this was hardly what he was considering when he offered that advice, Ethan broke out in a broad grin and said he'd love to.

Leaving part of her change on the counter as a tip, Jackie took Ethan by the arm and led him down the long hallway that led past the restrooms. She said that she was parked in the lot behind the bar and it was easier to reach it out the back door than through the increasing crowds out front.

Exiting into the midnight air, Ethan followed Jackie as she let go of him and reached into her purse for her car keys. A noise from behind them gave him pause as he turned to see what it was.

There, hidden from casual view by the large green dumpster was a black guy about his age. He was leaning against the wall with his pants down around his ankles. Kneeling in front of him was a woman in a dark dress, totally involved an act of fellatio. The headlights of a passing car momentarily illuminated the two of them, just long enough for Ethan to realize that the woman with the cock sliding in and out of her mouth was Carolyn.

"God-damn!" he slowly exclaimed under his breath before he turned and hurried to catch up to Jackie.

As he climbed into the passenger side of Jackie's car, he couldn't help but think that could've been him behind the dumpster. Whatever awaited him at Jackie's apartment had to be better than that.

A second thought filled his mind as they moved through the mostly empty streets. From the way Martin had described the women in that bar, and Carolyn seemed to confirm it, Ethan figured they'd all be horny old ladies grateful for the chance to do the nasty with a younger guy.

Yet there was no way that Jackie filled that description. If anything, he had the feeling that she had been in total control of the situation from the moment she step up behind him. To his even greater surprise, he found that thought to be very exciting indeed.

The trip to Jackie's apartment took less than ten minutes. She lived in the basement apartment of a three family house. Much of her stuff seemed to be packed away in boxes, indicating that she had either just moved in or was getting ready to move out.

"You'll have to excuse some of the mess," Jackie said as she cleared away some of the obstructions.

"No problem," Ethan said, thinking that the place still looked more organized than his room at most times.

"Would you like another drink?" she asked, indicating a few bottles lined up on a side counter.

The last beer he'd shared with Jackie in the bar had been one more than he normally drank. Feeling just a little lightheaded, he declined the offer.

"Well can I interest you in this then?" she said as she stepped closer to Ethan and pulled him to her, their lips coming together forcefully.

The kiss was as pleasing as any he had gotten from girls his own age. It was definitely not what he expected from a woman older than his mother.

"Don't worry, I don't bite," she laughed as their lips parted, "at least not right away."

Ethan laughed at the feeble joke.

"Oh my, you really are tense," Jackie said as she rubbed both of his shoulders, "much too tense for such a young man."

"Ohhh," Ethan sighed softly as her hands rubbed his muscles.

"I bet a good massage would do these tight muscles a world of good," she said as she continued her manipulations. "Would you like that?"

The louder sigh that passed through his lips more than signaled his agreement. She let go of him and walked across the room. Jackie pulled out a chair from the kitchen table and turned it around. Then with a hand motion she called Ethan over.

"You know," she said as she took hold of the shirt he was wearing and pulled it up over his head, "my ex-husband used to say that my massages were almost better then sex."

A now bare chested Ethan's eyes opened wide at that comment as Jackie ran her outstretched hand across his lightly haired chest. The touch of her fingers against his skin was electric.

"I said almost," she grinned as she pressed forward and kissed him once more.

Jackie positioned Ethan in the reversed chair, using his arms to form a cradle for his head. Then she stepped out of his line of vision.

Almost a minute passed and Ethan was perplexed to hear the loud beep of a microwave timer. He started to lift his head to see what was happening, but it didn't even rise an inch before he felt Jackie's strong hands on his shoulders.

Her hands were filled with warm oil that she spread all over his shoulders and back. As before, the touch of her hands was fantastic, working their way across his neck and shoulders then down his back. He'd never felt anything so good.

He felt her fingers move down his spine, running along his waist and inside the band of his pants. Then up the sides of his back, tracing lines in the oil she had just spread.

The hardness of her fingers was unexpectedly replaced by something soft and even warmer than the now cooling oil. It took a moment for him to recognize the sensation as that of flesh against flesh. While the oil had been warming up in the microwave, Jackie had also taken off her blouse and bra.

Rubbing her bare breasts against his back, the white haired woman slid her still oily hand around his waist. With a practiced motion, she opened his belt and undid the button and zipper of his pants. Nimble fingers reached down into his underwear, caressing the hardness contained within.

"Oh God!" Ethan said aloud, thinking that he had never felt anything so erotic in his young life. For a moment he feared that he was going to come just from her touch.

Shifting to give her greater access, Ethan felt her hands slide up and down the length of his fully erect manhood, with one hand going even further and cupping his balls. The combination of sensations produced by both caresses was intense, and became even more so when they were joined by the gentle pressure of her lips as they brushed against the nape of his neck.

As Jackie's tongue ran across the inner edge of his ear, Ethan now understood why her ex-husband had considered her massages almost as good as sex. That understanding brought forth an even more interesting question. How good could sex be?

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers
12