Midnight Blues

Story Info
Melisssa Manchester gets interrupted by producer Vini Poncia.
1.4k words
4.07
13.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever it is, it'll keep 'til the morning, haven't we both got better things to do.. Midnight Blue." Wafted through the air, from the lovely Melissa Manchester. Her long fingers gliding over the piano keys, as her long red curly hair cascading down her back, swaying lightly from side to side as she moved her head and sang.

"Bravo, Bravo." From across the room came a booming voice.. Along with an applause.

"Please, not now Vini, I need to rehearse." As her hands struck a cord on the piano in front of her.

Vini Poncia, Melissa's producer walked closer to the piano where she sat, facing the music sheets in front of her. Vini placed a hand on her shoulder. Melissa Stops for a moment, and says "This Lady's Not Home Today," Vini.

Vini says, but, "Oh Babe, I Got Eyes" and only eyes for you.

"Vini, I haven't got time, I need this rehearsal, I have a big concert tomorrow night. You of all people should know that."

"Oh, I do babe, I do. But you always look so sexy with your long red curly hair swaying as your head moves, in tune with the music." Vini reaches out in front of Melissa, and takes the music sheets off the piano in front of her.

"Vini, come on. I really need this. Please."

"Come get them from me," he pleaded. As she walked closer, he took a step backwards. And so on, and so on. Until Vini's back was against the wall, music sheets in hand, raised in the air, just out of Melissa's reach. Melissa stood there a moment, trying to reach her much needed music sheets out of Vini's hands. But gave up trying. And saying, "you know Vini, you can be a real pain in the ass sometimes."

"Oh, I love it when you talk like that to me. It turns me on. That sexy voice of yours. Soft and mellow when you sing, and hard core when you talk."

"Come on Vini, gimmie the music."

Vini ran away from Melissa, and Melissa followed him furiously on her heels. Until she ran smack into Vini's chest. Vini, then placed his arms around Melissa and said "We've Got Time," you gave me some "Party Music," and now I want to party." He then kissed her full on her blushing red lips. Then Vini pulls his mouth from Melissa's, and says " Arista just Loves havin' you around, and so do I."

"Well, it would be a pleasure being here, if I could get some work done. But my producer keeps interrupting me," she said.

Vini reluctantly lowered his arm, and handed Melissa back her sheet music. But not without giving her another kiss on her blush colored lips. Melissa ended the kiss a little abruptly. Then wrangled herself out of Vini's arms and back to the piano bench she went. "Hey, I've been working on this new song. In fact, you just gave me the Idea."

"Really?" said Vini, "let's hear it."

Melissa positioned herself on the bench, wrists up and both thumbs resting above middle C. Striking the first chords of her song. With the melody on the keyboard and the words floating out of her mouth.

"Oh dream boat, my sugar loaf I can tell from your smile Oh baby I could be one hell of a port of call, if you would drop your anchor and stay for awhile. And yes, I want to smother my bad-ass lover till we are dancing in the skies, there's nothing like hustle and muscle, and babe- I got eyes, oh babe- I got eyes." As Melissa kept trying to play another verse, and chorus. Vini interrupted again.

"Oh Baby, I love it."

Melissa stopped playing and got up from her piano bench and saunters over to where Vini is. And wraps her arms around him, and says "well, you are good for somethin'."

Vini says, "what's that?"

"Interrupting me." Then she laughed. Vini reached down and pulled Melissa closer to him, and fastened his lips to hers, for a long tongue filled kiss.

Moments later, after Melissa realized she wasn't going to get much work done or get rid of Vini. She complied when he took her hand, and walked back to the piano where just minutes ago, she was feeding him a new song. Vini closed the piano top to the baby grand, and turned around and hoisted Melissa atop it. Now she was about equal to his height. She kissed him with long wet kisses, that made him wiser beyond his years. Vini took his hands and cupped her breasts through her shirt, then slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Revealing her gorgeous breasts, resting what looked comfortably in her lace bra. But to tell you the truth, Melissa couldn't wait to get that lace bra off. She reached around her back and unhooked it, and slid it off both of her arms, one at a time. Revealing her breasts to Vini. Vini didn't waste any time. He cupped one and kissed the other. Laving her aureole into a hardened peak. Resting his tongue underneath her nipple, and his mouth tightly clamped over the top and began suckling.

Melissa arched her back, displaying her breasts towards Vini, and tossed her head back.. her long red curly hair falling softly upon her shoulders. Vini stopped suckling long enough to take his hands underneath Melissa's arms, and hoist her down from atop the baby grand piano. She then kissed Vini, as her hands worked the belt on his pants, then the button and zipper. Coping a feel as she pulled Vini's pants to his knees then ankles, helping Vini out of them. She then tugged at the waistband of his drawers, and pulled them off of him. Displaying in all it's glory, Vini's cock. Melissa reached down and grabbed it, and rubbed it up and down a few times. It didn't take long for it to harden, as it had a good start already.

Melissa pumped Vini's cock a few more times, before he hoisted her atop the baby grand again. This time he jumped up there with her. And they began to kiss and fondle each other. Her breasts, his cock. Their hands were amidst each others bodies. Vini's hands reached down and parted Melissa's legs at the knees. It didn't take much prodding, before Melissa's legs were open and Vini's hands were exploring her unshaven' pussy. Running his fingers along her lips, delving into the wetness that has formed there. Entering a finger into Melissa, then another. Rotating back and forth, up and around. Finding her G spot. While Vini's fingers were manipulating Melissa's hot wet pussy. His lips were meshed with hers. Her hand bobbing up and down on Vini's cock, giving extra special attention to its head.

After a few minutes, Vini's fingers stopped manipulating Melissa's pussy, and she his cock. They kissed and fondled some more. He reached down and kissed each of Melissa's breasts, before taking a hardened nipple into his mouth rolling his tongue around it, before settling down and suckling again. Then he stops and slightly pushes Melissa back, so she's laying on the piano top. Vini then pumps his cock a few times before placing it at the entrance to Melissa's wet pussy. Sliding up and down her opening. Kind of teasing her before entering. Vini finally enters, and Melissa's pussy walls contract around Vini's cock. He then begins to pump slowly in and out of her pussy. Then as his own needs were heightened, he quickened his pace. And Fucked her harder. His hands upon Melissa's legs, keeping them spread as his cock rubbed in and out of her pussy. Melissa took her hands and fondled her gorgeous breasts in her hands. Her fingers massaging the aureoles into hardened peaks. Vini pumped his cock furiously into Melissa's tight pussy. Over and over again. His need heightening more and more. Then Melissa screams an utterance of the major chords of the piano.. "doe, re, me, fa, so, la, te, doe." Each chord ringing loudly in the studio. As she violently orgasms. Vini pumped furiously for a few more seconds before his cock went stiff inside Melissa and emptied shot after shot after shot of cum into Melissa's pussy.

After emptying his cum into Melissa, Vini takes his cock out of her, and Melissa sits up to take him into her mouth, and sucks their cum off his cock. Melissa releases Vini's cock from her mouth and it flops down. She reaches up and cups Vini's face and kisses him with long wet kisses that make him wiser. Then Vini breaks the kiss and says..

"Melissa, I didn't know you could fuck so good."

Laughing, she says "I've had the music in me."

"You really rocked my world baby," he said.

"And you mine," Melissa said.