Midnight Bowling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Allan didn't make it to the restroom in time and had to quickly grab tissues to absorb as much as he could through his moist boxers. He was happy the wetness didn't make it to his slacks and was almost dry when he heard his wife's screams. He quickly zipped and hurried out to see Carol pulling her fingers from between Betsy's opened legs. Bob was kneeling between them looking at the nearly bare golden pussy.

"Wow," Allan said moving in and pulling his wife's legs together. Bob and Carol moved away while he pulled Betsy's dress back down. "So did we pass the test?"

Carol sat down again on the loveseat not caring that her black thong was showing. "I think so. How about you Bob?"

"Definitely," Bob grinned. He had hoped to let Betsy jerk him off but didn't want to press the couple anymore.

"Good," Betsy giggled. She swung her legs around until she was sitting lady-like again. "But, I do have a question."

"Let's hear it," Carol smiled.

"Do...uh...women...you know....together?"

"If it's agreeable to everyone," Carol grinned.

"Whoa.......," Allan quickly said sitting forward. "I'm not messing around with any men."

Bob laughed. "So far we haven't had anyone who swung that way so you don't have to worry."

"Good," he grinned.

"What about me?" Betsy said smacking his leg lightly. "Would you like to see me messing with another woman?"

Carol laughed. "All men like watching two women go at it."

"Well be better get going," Allan said standing up. He was still semi-hard. Betsy stood up next to him. "We will see you both on Saturday."

They all walked to the door and Carol pulled Allan's lips to hers. Betsy and Bob were next as the two couples again frenched and rubbed over each other's asses. Allan pulled away first and a few seconds later Betsy and Bob broke apart. The guys shook hands while Betsy moved forward to hug Carol. She was surprised when Carol took her head in each hand and guided their lips together.

"Dam," Allan whispered seeing Carol's tongue slash into his wife's mouth.

Betsy was not ready for it but when it happened she didn't have the resistance to stop it. Carol's lips were so soft and her tongue narrow as it teased and probed. After fifteen seconds Carol moved back and turned to look at the passion on Allan's face. "See I told you that they enjoy it."

"Let's go," Allan smiled. He took his wife's hand and walked her to the door. Betsy moved inside not caring that her dress was over her moist panties.

Neither said a word as they moved out of their neighborhood and out onto the main street. At the next red light he turned to see her head back and her eyes closed. "Are you alright?"

Betsy didn't open her eyes. "I can't believe we just did that."

"We just kissed," Allan said trying to make light of what had happened.

"Allan we both climaxed."

He thought that she was sorry that it happened. "We can stop now if you want."

Betsy didn't respond as he pulled away. Her body was still on fire as she remembered how Bob felt in her fingers. She knew she could lie to her husband. "I touched him."

"What?" Allan asked not sure if he heard straight.

She kept her eyes closed. "I was trying to push down my dress and my hand.....my fingers touched him."

"By accident," Allan added.

"At first but then I turned over my hand and grabbed it."

"Really?"

"I'm sorry," she said looking at him.

"Carol touched me too."

"If we are going to do this we have to touch," Betsy said before biting her lower lip. She moved her hand over to his lap and found him rock hard. "Hurry and get home."

Allan sped but kept it only nine miles per hour over the speed limit. As soon as he stopped the car in their garage and closed the door she unzipped his pants. Her fingers pulled out his long hard cock and gently stroked it. "He's not as long as you but he felt thicker around."

Allan leaned back as she jerked him off. "I'm surprised you agreed since they sometimes have oral sex."

Betsy's hand stopped. "Carol said it's not required if you don't want to do it."

"What if I want to do it?" He asked hoping she wouldn't break off his stick.

"Would you do it to another woman and let her do it to you?"

"Only if you said it was OK," he answered.

"I don't think I can agree because then it will be something that another woman can give you that I won't."

He was going to sigh but didn't. "That's fine. I won't do it either."

"Good," she said as she let him go and almost ran into the house. "Hurry up. I'll be in bed."

Allan stripped on his way up the stairs and stopped when he entered the bedroom seeing Betsy's naked on her back. Her arms were reaching out to him. "Hurry!"

He did hurry and seconds later he was pumping his hard shaft in and out of her honey pot. Neither needed nor wanted foreplay. "I haven't seen you this excited in a long time."

Betsy smiled. "I've never been this excited," she thought.

*****

The following Tuesday morning Betsy was off from her part-time job at the library. She had just finished a load of dishes when the phone rang. It was Carol.

"Hi, are you busy?"

"No, it's my day off," Betsy answered.

"Well, a couple of the other women and I are going bowling and we wondered if you wanted to join us."

"The women from the midnight bowling?"

"Yes, I thought it might be nice if you get to know them before Saturday night."

"I'd like that," Betsy smiled. "I should practice some too so I won't be too embarrassed."

"Great. I'll pick you up in an hour."

*****

Allan sat in his office at his car dealership when the phone rang. It was Bob. "Hey good morning," Allan answered.

"I just wanted to make sure we didn't run you away yesterday," Bob said.

Allan laughed. "Let me close my door." After he closed the door he picked back up the phone. "No actually last Saturday was the best it's been for a long time."

"Its funny how that works," Bob chuckled. "I forgot to mention that we do have a limit of strikes to keep out the ringers."

"Good idea," Allan said while sitting down. "How many?"

"No more than 5 strikes per game," Bob answered. "If you get more than 5 strikes the extra ones count as 10 pins but acts like an open frame."

"Got it," Allan said. "We forgot to ask what type of clothes."

"Oh yeah...uh...we ask everyone to wear jeans and a tee shirt. What you wear under them is up to you."

"Jeans."

"Yeah, we first allowed anything and let's just say that some didn't wear much at all. We want the bowling part to be relaxed and remember that no privates can be exposed during the bowling."

"You know I'm still shocked that Betsy has agreed to any of this," Allan said softly.

"I was the same with Carol. It seems that since it is a game and since there is no intercourse that the women go for it."

"I can't wait," Allan smiled.

"See you on Saturday."

*****

"The other two women are already at the lanes," Carol said to Betsy after picking her up.

It was only a ten minute drive to the bowling alley. Carol didn't see the other two women so after she reserved a lane she left Betsy at the desk getting shoes while she went to her locker.

"Size 7," Betsy told the young kid behind the counter.

"Hi Betsy," a voice said from behind her. She turned to see a woman she knew from her church.

"Alice," Betsy smiled. They hugged and then the boy put her shoes down on the counter. "Glad to see you here. Maybe we can talk later." She took her shoes and walked towards the lockers. Carol had pulled out her bowling bag and was walking towards her. "We are on lane 14." They turned and walked to the curved seats.

Betsy was facing the lanes and didn't see anyone coming.

"Over here!" Carol yelled. Betsy turned and almost fell out of her seat.

"I guess we are bowling together," Alice grinned before putting her bowling bag on the floor next to Betsy.

"You.......bowl...on Saturday nights."

"Yes for over a year now." Alice replied. "We love it."

Betsy thought about Alice's handsome stud husband Don. "I don't believe it."

"So you are the new couple joining us," Alice giggled. "This is really weird." She turned to look at the older woman next to her. "This is Irene."

Betsy looked at the woman who seemed to be around 50 but was in great shape. "Hi I'm Betsy and I'm not a good bowler."

Irene laughed. "None of us are."

They all put on their shoes and after Betsy found a house ball that fit her they bowled the first game. Betsy threw two gutter balls the first frame and really felt embarrassed. "I told you."

They laughed and after Betsy relaxed she bowled better finishing with a 69. "Ooops!" Carol giggled. "Should we tell her what happens when someone bowls a 69?"

At first Betsy didn't understand until it finally hit her. "Oh God!"

Alice put her arm around her. "Sorry but it's a league rule."

"But I don't.....you know..." She looked at Carol for support.

"It is a rule," Carol said hoping the woman wouldn't quit right there. She didn't.

"Let's hope I bowl a lot better than a 69." She blushed and stood to start game number two. This time she had two strikes and two spares and had a 123 game. "I guess I'm not that bad."

They all took a potty break before the third game and when they returned Carol spoke. "How about we do a 30 minute game?"

Alice rolled her eyes. "Betsy might not be ready for that."

Betsy sat forward. "OK you have to tell me what it is first."

Carol moved closer so others couldn't hear her. "We bowl two against two and the losing team has to do what the winning team says for 30 minutes."

Betsy's eyes and mouth opened wide. "Do you mean here?"

Irene laughed. "No I live down the block. We can stop at my house."

"What kind of things does the losing team do?" Betsy asked. She had enjoyed kissing Carol yesterday but wasn't ready to go that far with another female.

"Same type of stuff that we do on the lanes on Saturday's," Carol whispered. "No exposures."

They all turned and looked at Betsy while she thought it over. "OK but I'm not really sure I can do this."

"It's OK if you don't want to do something," Alice smiled. She had noticed Betsy's nice ass for a while now and had wondered how soft it was.

"Betsy and I will be on a team," Carol smiled. Of the women she was the best bowler and knew that Betsy would be nervous.

Since now there was something on the line Betsy again became tight and threw her first ball in the gutter. She sighed and waited for her ball to return. The next ball went straight down and left two pins. "Eight........not bad."

Carol hugged her and then bowled a strike. Irene got a spare and Alice opened missing a ten pin. Back and forth the lead went and in the bottom of the ninth frame it was practically tied.

"Just hit the head pin," Carol whispered as Betsy stood to bowl.

Betsy took her time aiming and walking to the line. Her arm swung back and after she let the ball go she knew it was a good one. The ball hit the head pin but left a 7-10 split. "Oh no."

"That's OK," Carol smiled. "Try to get one."

Betsy aimed for the 7 pin and missed it by a hair. "Sorry."

Carol stood and smiled as she rolled a good ball into the pocket. The pins mixed and they all stared as the 5 pin spun around but didn't fall. "SHIT!"

Betsy watched figuring that she could make it easily but they all watched the ball miss by three inches. "Oh no."

"Come on Irene," Alice sang as her partner stood ready to throw. The pins scattered but she too left a baby 3-10 split. Her second ball hit the 3 but it spun around and missed the 10 pin. It was now all up to Alice.

Alice smiled as she rolled her ball in her towel to get the oil off. All she needed was a total of nine pins to win. She took her time and lifted her arm as she let the ball go.

Betsy had to lean to the side to see the ball as it hook at the last moment and sliced into the pocket. Pins flew everywhere until there were none left. "YES!" Alice screamed as she pumped her fist. "WE WON!"

"I guess we lost," Carol said to Betsy who was looking very nervous.

They gathered their balls and equipment and paid on the way out. "We will be there soon," Carol said to Irene as they headed towards their cars.

Betsy sat stiffly after getting into Carol's car. "Just kissing and touching right?"

"Right," Carol answered. "If you don't want to do something just say so." They drove slowly behind Irene's and Alice's cars and parked on the street in front of the woman's house. The garage door was open for Carol and Betsy so they walked in.

"Wine?" Irene asked after they all sat down in the living room.

"Yes," Betsy quickly answered. She looked at the women and wondered who she was going to be paired with. It was shortly apparent because Alice moved next to her on the sofa. "This is going to be weird," Betsy whispered as Irene turned on some music.

"I know," Alice grinned. Since they were all wearing shorts and a top none had to worry about showing too much.

Irene pulled Carol up to stand next to her. "Are we ready to start?"

They all looked at Betsy. "I guess so. What do you want me to do?" She looked at Alice who had hardly any breasts.

"Why don't we all dance?" Alice grinned. She stood up and waited for Betsy to do the same. Her arms opened and let Betsy moved closer but she was too nervous to touch their fronts.

Betsy relaxed somewhat when she realized that Alice was not going to attack her. She peeked over and saw Carol's lips move to Irene's and knew that things would soon be picking up.

"Kiss me," Alice whispered.

Betsy moved her face in front of Alice's and pressed her tightly closed mouth to her choir member's lips. They stayed closed until Alice's tongue dashed out and flicked before retreating. Again and again she did it until finally Betsy's lips opened and her tongue came out to play. They frenched for almost a minute until Betsy felt Alice's hands moved down her back until they cupped her buttocks.

"I've admired your ass for so long," Alice whispered.

Betsy smiled and opened her mouth more to let Alice explore. She didn't resist when the woman pulled their chests together or when Alice jammed her thigh between Betsy's. She dropped her fingers down to squeeze Alice's smaller butt as they continued frenching and rubbing their fronts together. After ten minutes all four women were very turned on and wanted more.

"Touch me everywhere," Alice said knowing that Betsy had lost the game and was supposed to do what she said.

"Everywhere," Betsy repeated. This was going to be something new for her. She felt Alice move back giving her hands room. Betsy slid her hands from Alice's ass to the front above her pubic area. She quickly moved upward over the woman's navel and then north until her fingers rubbed and explored the woman's tiny titties. She quickly discovered that although her breasts were small her nipples were very long and hard.

"Ohhh good," Alice moaned before raising her own fingers to cup and fondle Betsy's mounds. Both had forgotten about Carol and Irene who were now lying on the soft rug nearby with their bodies twisted together as well as their mouths.

"I'm so hot," Alice whispered. "Touch me....touch my..pussy."

"Oh God," Betsy thought. She had never really thought about having sex with another woman but now one was asking her to feel her vagina. "I'm not.....sure..." She whispered until Alice grabbed Betsy's wrist and pulled it and her hand south until her fingers pressed into the feminine triangle. Betsy could feel the opened slit through the clothing and even some dampness.

"Please," Alice begged opening her legs wider. She pulled her hand away leaving Betsy's fingers into her indentation.

Betsy leaned back and watched her fingers as if they belonged to someone else. She pressed harder and deeper and slowly rubbed up and downward.

"Oh YES!" Alice cried. "Touch underneath." She pulled out her blouse and pulled out on her shorts.

"Underneath," Betsy repeated looking under the shorts at the red panties. "But what about not being exposed?"

"I won't be exposed!" Alice said again taking Betsy's hand and guiding it flatly down her stomach until her fingers touched the waistband of the undies. Alice pulled out the panties and again pushed Betsy's fingers downward. This time they felt a small patch of hair and then the shaven moist folds. The moisture helped her middle finger part the lips and disappear until it found and pressed against the woman's clitty.

"AHHHH!" Alice cried. "RIGHT THERE! DON'T STOP TOUCHING ME!"

Betsy looked up at the woman she had seen in church each week singing songs of faith to make sure she was Alice. This was the same woman who ran the church's raffle each year and made dinners for the needy. Now she was the needy person. She used her own experience and soon had Alice holding on to her for support. She knew that Alice was close but decided to take the time and explore another woman.

"Ohhh," Alice moaned when Betsy's middle finger found her opening and dove deeply inside.

Betsy was surprised how tight she was and wondered if her husband Mathew was that big or thick. "Isn't this cheating?" She whispered to Alice as she fingered her.

"No, we are not fucking," Alice whispered back. "I'm so wet. You've made me so wet."

"I know," Betsy giggled. She peeked onto the floor and saw that Carol and Irene both had their hands down the other one's shorts. "Maybe we should lie down too." She felt Alice moving down and kept her fingers inside of her as she moved onto her back.

Betsy moved next to her and saw Alice's left hand moving to the top of her shorts. She knew it was too tight but Alice didn't hesitate opening them up.

"Turn next to me," Alice directed. As Betsy turned onto her side and they faced Alice wormed her small fingers under the opened shorts and light beige silky panties. She peeked under her hand at the blonde bush before invading Betsy's glistening slit. "You're wet too."

"OH GOD!" Betsy moaned feeling the first person other than her husband fingering her bare raised clitty. She raised her leg and allowed Alice to push deeply into her moist depths.

Only the moaning and wet sounds from below could be heard after the song was finished. Their lips and tongues moved back together until Alice climaxed first. "OH YES.......NOW!"

Betsy giggled and continued rubbing when she felt her own explosion approaching. "Alice...OH GOD!" Her hips rose upward.

Irene and Carol smiled seeing them cum and hurried to get each other off. A few seconds later they came at the same time. "AHHH........OHHHHHHH!"

Betsy closed her eyes and smiled. For so long now she had forgotten how great sex could be and now had orgasms from a couple she had just met and a woman who sang behind her in her church choir. "See you on Saturday night," she said to Irene and Alice after climbing back into Carol's car.

"I never thought that I would go for the lesbian stuff," Betsy commented as they pulled into her driveway.

"Sometimes I prefer it better than a man," Carol grinned. "So I guess I'll see you on Saturday night." She leaned over and lightly kissed Betsy's lips.

Betsy walked to her front door on shaky legs and sat later on the sofa for almost an hour. A few hours later Allan walked in and found her lying down.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes, very OK," Betsy smiled. "Sit down because I have something to tell you."

Five minutes later Allan got to speak. "I wish I could have seen it. Alice Gordon....are you sure it was Alice Gordon?"

"Yes, and she has the longest nipples and the tightest pussy"

"Tight huh?"

"Yeah Don must not be that big."

"Maybe I should stretch her out?" Allan joked pushing out his hard rod.