Midnight Caller

Story Info
A booty call turned disciplinary session.
1.2k words
3.97
18.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After yet another unfulfilling night at Perry's, I came home to try to sleep. I wasn't horny and not generally in the mood for any shenanigans. So when Kenneth messaged me, I tried to dissuade him. I like Kenneth, but there's never any intercourse so our encounters always end with his cum going down my throat. Which is by no means a bad thing, I just wasn't in the mood. Eventually he convinced me to let him come over. I cat napped for the 20 minutes it took him to drive and didn't answer the door when he arrived.

He walked in and wasted no time jumping into bed with me. I had showered, shaved and enemized and had put on a sheer little nightie. After a quick hello, his fingers found my nipples and began pinching and pulling them. The brevity with which my cunt became sopping wet astounded even me. He pulled the nightie off so now I had no protection. I was writhing and whining as he pinched mercilessly. I begged him to allow me to rub my clit so I could get some relief, but he would not consent. I had my hands clenched above my head, my back was arching and collapsing. My panties were soaked through. I was moaning loudly and begging for permission that was never granted. He would suck on one nipple, pulling it with his teeth and biting hard while fingers worked the other. I nearly came from the torture alone.

After the eternity of about 5 minutes he relented and moved his hand down to my soaked pussy. He forced my legs apart and began spanking my pussy through the wet panties. I had not been giving permission to get that wet and was due for some discipline. The wetness made the smacks sting ever so much and I resisted. But every time my legs closed and had to be put back into place, the slaps were harder. So I bit my lip and took my punishment. Kenneth is especially sadistic. He slapped at my cunt in just such a way to make me squirt all over his hand and my bed. Short, directed blows and I was a fountain. Regretfully, I was an unapproved fountain and was punished even more for not asking permission to cum. He was enjoying my misery mixed with pleasure. The drenched panties came off and two fingers were pushed roughly inside me. Kenneth is not a small man and his fingers are no exception. They filled me in every direction and immediately went to work. I released over and over again. Each time, he would bring his fingers to my mouth and I would suck them off greedily before they were reinserted. Were I ever stranded in the wilderness with a companion, I'm fairly certain my pussy could provide hydration for at least a week. My cache of juices seemed never-ending. My sheets, mattress, clothing, his hand, everything was dripping.

After he felt I'd had enough, he bade me kiss and suck his ear and neck. And whisper in his ear how much of a slut I was and how much I loved having him hurt me. If he thought I wasn't convincing enough, I got a smack across the ass. Not that I really minded the spanking, but it was turning me on saying dirty things. I did love him hurting me, my pussy had drenched itself from a pretty decent amount of pain in a very sensitive area. I was a little pain slut. So I kissed and sucked his flesh while grinding against him. I wanted more. Asking for more got me not only a sharp smack, but an order to pleasure him even more. So I made my way down between his legs and began licking his flaccid penis like a lollipop. He'd ordered me not to suck since I'd told him I wasn't in the mood to suck when he'd messaged me. So I licked and licked, wanting to suck, but fearful of disobeying orders. Ultimately, my mouth gravitated to his cock like a magnet to metal and I began sucking. I glanced up, awaiting reproach, but none was given. He grew hard in my mouth as moved up and down. I used to hate sucking cock, but I truly do love it now. It's a peaceful, repetitive motion and I strive to please each man completely. I want to be the best little cocksucker he's ever had. I knew Kenneth was enjoying this and I expected him to make me finish him off, but he pulled me up. I'd been complaining about his need to shave which apparently was being a brat. So I was put over his lap.

The spanking was hard but very pleasant. Although my face was pushed down into the puddle on my bed which was cold and wet but smelled and tasted of my cum so that was fine with me. His big hands could cover an entire ass cheek at a time as his swats rained down. I squirmed a bit, but was promptly pinned down. He pushed my legs apart and swatted at my pussy lips and my asshole. This hurt worst of all and I was very vocal, squealing and whimpering. Despite all of that, I was still getting wet again which he took note of. This time he pushed one finger inside my cunt and another in my ass and began pumping relentlessly. My orgasm was almost instantaneous and I soaked his hand once again. I'd definitely not had permission to do that. He jerked my head up by my hair and shoved his fingers into my mouth. Then he pushed my face down to the wet sheets and made me lick at my own cum. I apologized for being an overeager slut, I couldn't help myself. It just felt too good. After a few more swats, I was ordered to resume sucking.

So I assumed a psudo-69 position with him. I could suck him and his fingers had easy access to my holes. He drove two of them deep inside me as I swallowed his cock. He knew it was agony, trying to focus on not allowing myself to cum while still trying to suck his cock as he deserved and I was failing. Another orgasm rippled through my body, but I never stopped sucking. Then he added a finger to my asshole and all hope was lost. I sucked for as long as I could, but eventually the attention was too much and I stopped to selfishly enjoy my own release. This received a sharp smack and a rough pushing down of my head. I was going to make him cum before he made me cum again. He held my hand down and thrust up into my mouth, fucking my slutty mouth like we both wanted. His fingers were still inside me but thankfully not moving at all, just plugging me. He thrust were more rapid and he moaned a little, I knew he was close. I clamped my mouth on his dick like a vacuum, eager to drain him of every drop. Oh I was rewarded beautifully. Stream after stream of hot cum filled my mouth and a little dripped down my chin. After I'd milked every drop out, I turned around to smile at him, my face messed up and mouth filled with the lingering taste of his seed. He scolded me slightly for it taking so long, but I knew he was pleased. It is always a good night when I can fulfill my needs by fulfilling those of my partner.