Midnight Consummation

Story Info
She's wanted him for too long and he pleases her.
788 words
4.32
11.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a perfect lover. A man of quiet confidence who never gave himself away yet when he was with her he gave all of himself. The world evaporated when he looked at her, undressed her slowly careful to caress and touch her body with his eyes, his hands, his essence. He mesmerized her with his touch, the kisses to her neck, to her cheek, and finally to her lips that sought his. His lips were firm, warm, and sure. His tongue probed her mouth, dancing with hers in the mystery of two people coming together, not to be explained, but to be enjoyed to its fullest.

So they stood naked, bodies touching, he fondling her breasts, twisting the nipples, pulling at them until the formed taut peaks. Her arms draped around his neck and she sighed with the electrical sensations he sent through her. He had her the way he wanted her, vulnerable to him, not holding back. Gently he laid her on her back, the bed wide, soft, cradling her form. He stood for a moment just to look at her, drinking in what he was about to take, feeding what his body craved, needing to taste her.

He spread her legs and he leaned over to sniff the musky odor of her womanhood. Gently with his fingers he spread her swollen soft folds and flicked his tongue over the spot that would bring her to ecstasy. The taste of her sweetness, her body aroused, her juices spilling over his mouth and chin and she moved. Oh how she moved to his touch gyrating in a circular motion, her hips unable to contain the sensation that he gave effortlessly and so expertly. Inserting his finger into the wetness and the silky smoothness of her entrance, he brought her rosebud to his lips and sucked driving her to want him, to want him inside her, to want to be not only taken, but to be consumed by him.

He slid up her body taking her breast in his mouth, his erection poised at her entrance, pulsating, dripping with desire to enter her and yet he waited, waited for her to cry out for him, begging him to end the agony of uncontrollable desire that engulfed her. Rising to his knees he took his hand and raising her arms over her head and held them with one hand as his erection slowly, ever so slowly invaded her folds, probing her cave of sweetness and warmth. He was a master at tantalizing her as he stroked her in and out, pleasuring her, devouring her womanhood that only he could.

She swelled around him, her juices saturating him. Her breathing was ragged with the slow delicious torture that he provided. She licked her lips and he slid himself out of her and slowly inched his body to where his manhood slid over her mouth wetting it with his precum. He braced himself by placing his hands on the headboard to allow her eager mouth to inhale his erection sucking and drinking him in deep into the back of her throat. With his teeth clenched he could feel her hand guide him in and out of her mouth, the veins of his manhood bulging, the fullness of his seed building slowly inching its way to its destination.

The movement of a man and woman coupling in the pureness of primal desire, the need to expose themselves to feel all that each other had to offer fueled the ritual, he stroking the inside of her mouth, her moaning with pleasure because of it. Time had no meaning but the bodies yearned to fulfill the ultimate destination of their journey into each other's soul and he slid his erection from her mouth, dragged it down her body to her slick silken entrance. It is then they moved in a rhythm that only lovers do, a perpetual symphony of pushing and grinding, rising and falling towards the ultimate goal.

Their bodies moved and their breaths came in short gulps as they rose. The sensation of pure ecstasy shooting through her hips, her pelvis, her lips swollen tightly around him, she crested biting her lip as waves of her orgasm sent her to a place where only lovers can go. He could feel her rising and he stroked faster chasing her to the top where he exploded, stream after stream of his seed spurting inside of her seeking to fill every fold, consuming him wanting the feeling to never end.

When spent each completely drained, they lay in the silence of the night, words not needed nor required only sound the quiet breathing of consummation that leads to a slumber of pure nirvana.

THE END