Midnight Cowboy

Story Info
The mysterious phone sex lover's surprise knock on the door
1.6k words
4.04
10.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark. The TV was quietly playing the late night news in the background. "I can't take it anymore," she whispered on her cell. "You know I want you. You have no idea how much I wish you were here now."

That was all he needed to hear. He slammed his car door shut and strode purposively up to her front door. He had been sitting outside her cute little bungalow all evening. He wanted to know that she was ripe, that she was ready, that she really wanted him. His hand rose and, with two knuckles, he rapped on the door.

The sound pierced the midnight air and echoed throughout house. Her ears perked up at once and her eyes got big. She set down the phone on her bed stand and rose effortlessly to her feet. She adjusted her nighty, flipped her hair back in the mirror, and scurried quickly from the bedroom, down the stairs, to the front door.

Her heart was pounding as she peeked through the spy hole. Taking in his hulking silhouette on the porch, her mouth opened. He looked like a mountain cut into the moonlit sky. Her chest heaved, and her lips swelled. She tucked her necklace into her blouse and immediately swung open the door. There he stood—his mysterious face slightly hidden by the brim of his hat.

Before she had a chance to bring his shadowy frame into focus, he reached forward, cupped her face with both hands, and kissed her with the kind of passion reserved for the heat of the night. Her eyes went from wide open to shut tight in an instant, and her hands, which were holding steady to the door and its post, went limp. He pressed her body inside the house.

Overwhelmed with emotion, she gasped, "What took you so long?"

He took her hands and lifted them to his lips. He looked into her eyes and breathed out in a low, determined voice, "I wanted to know that you were ready, truly ready."

A playful smile overcame them both. They laughed. Holding his hand, she led him up the stairs. At the top, the bedroom light beamed down the hall like a pathway to paradise. As they walked together toward the light, the two felt like they were becoming one.

She was light and airy in her stride. Earlier that evening, while talking with him on the phone, she had gone to the bathroom to look at her swollen lips in the mirror. When she touched them, her whole body felt warm and tingly. As they continued to chat, she rubbed her hands around her thighs. They were indeed soft, supple and clean-shaven. Her imagination went wild. What would happen if he were here with her? She grabbed her toothbrush and, while still having one leg cocked on the counter, she glanced over at the unlocked door. She continued talking on the phone as she repositioned herself over and over again, thinking how funny it would be if he would walk through and see her now. She felt awkwardly sexy, and giggled a lot.

But now, finally, he was here. His eyes were eagerly fixed her natural contours. The door opened to reveal plush comfort, disturbed only from a whole day of talking sensually with him on the phone. While she adjusted the blinds, he tested the bed, leaning back on its large pillow. He couldn't help but enjoy the sight of her sexy body taking tender care of their environment. She wore a form-enhancing blouse hanging just below cute pink panties. She was breathtaking!

She saw the look of desire in his eyes and how they fixed on her every moved, as if his world only consisted of her. She walked over to the bed and he sat up transfixed on her gaze. She ran her hand through his hair and insisted in a soft and sure voice, "Make love to me."

He raised her blouse slowly, kissing up her stomach and chest until he removed it completely. Each kiss was exactly what she needed and her body responded accordingly. She let out the cutest, almost imperceptible moans, to every touch of his lips.

Their lips and bodies joined together into one fluid motion. The feeling of her pressed against him was even better than his frequent fantasies had been. He pulled back just long enough to remove his own shirt. His fingers tugged at her bra. Releasing one strap, his lips were immediately attracted her liberated left breast. He ran his tongue around its beautiful nipple, punctuated by an occasional suck to erection. He unhooked the other half of her bra. As the bra fell to the floor, his mouth wandered over to the glorious right breast, his left hand still massaging the left and tugging at its perky nipple.

She ran her hands down his back as she positioned herself standing in the middle of his legs. Immediately, he felt intense pressure between his legs. His hands glided down her back, as his throbbing cock, plump but still awkwardly bent out toward the leg of his shorts, became almost painfully hard.

He wasn't worried about himself. Instead, he wanted only to remove those pink panties. He pressed them to the floor. For the first time, he could see her sex and the urge to get inside her took over his every thought. He slid off the end of the bed, turned her body and laid her down. Her pussy was throbbing red. He tugged upward on the top of her slit, and slowly parted her lips open. Slowly, he licked from its base up to its clit. Left and right. Her hands reached down and grasped his head. He slowly drove his tongue deep inside of her.

"Ahhhh," she gasped, grasping his hair in pure delight.

She tasted sweet and moist, almost like taking that first bite into a ripe peach. Her scent was like a bed of roses. He parted her lips again and saw her nub plump with excitement. Her knees began to shake as he guided his body up next to her on the bed. Her legs welcomed his body as if they were two sides of a runway. He was landing and she was being boarded. She was shocked that, rather than come in for crash landing, he lifted her legs, and began to kiss her calved and thighs again. Soon, his face was planted on her pussy.

Her pleasure quickly became unbearable. Hearing her moans and cries of joy, he reached up for her hands and held them. Kissing, licking and sucking, she couldn't help herself and let out the most exquisite sound. He released their hands as he cupped her beautiful ass, eating her pussy like he was devouring watermelon after days in the desert. Her juices dripped down his chin.

She arched her back up with his tongue working so well and feeling so amazing. He slipped his two fingers inside her warm, tight pussy. The combination made her legs tense up and her body began to convulse. Her breath started getting wispy and the moans increased until she gasped, "Oh my God right there! Yes, yes." He slowed, licked, and teased that glorious pleasure point he'd just found. He wasn't ready to stop, but knew he had all night to see her burst.

He raised up with the biggest smile of satisfaction on his face as he lay next to her and their bodies intertwined. Her eyes had "I love you" written all over them but his lips were faster! He kissed her lips, sweetened seconds ago by her pulsating pussy. He held her in his arms and she closed her eyes. He kissed her again sweetly. Her hand explored his chest and he let her wander down to his crotch. Her eyes lit up and she unbuttoned his trousers as if she was unwrapping a gift.

Soon, the beautiful head of his member poked out to greet her. She glanced up and grinned a huge smile. She put her hair back with her hands and licked straight up the shaft. In one motion, she sucked the head into her mouth. On all fours next to him, she sucked straight down the length of his shaft as he took hold of her ass cheek and massaged it with his hand.

When his long shaft was hard and wet, she turned sideways, leaned back, and made his head slide down between the two lips of her hot pussy. He shifted her body with both hands, so that the head of the cock plunged between her lips.

She burst out, "Ohhhhh!", as she flexed her body so that her pussy road down, inch by inch, onto his rock hard cock. He bottomed out deep inside her.

"Ohhh babyyy" he said as he ground his hips against her ass. The rhythm of his plunges began to shake her body. Inside deep and fast, and slowly out. They rolled once with him on top of her, and then again with her on top of him. She began to ride him like a horse. He enjoyed seeing her bouncing tits and pulled her down to lip level and began to suck on her nipple as he plunged his cock harder inside her.Together, they made beautiful love.

In one gigantic moment, as her tits swung high into the air and back down to her chest, he blurted out, "OoooAhhhhhEMMM". She could feel his cock suddenly expand, with its head plunging deep inside her. Over and over again he rammed it deep into her. Its warm juices burst forth like a cherry tomato, and repeatedly splashed her already juicy walls. A creamy white juice began to ooze out from between her lips and down his rippling, throbbing shaft. They kissed and cuddled. Smiling and laughing, they both gave out a collective sigh, "Wow."