Midnight Delight

Story Info
Her romantic night with a very happy ending.
1.5k words
4.13
8.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Comfortable", that was how he made feel. His chatter whilst buzzing around the small kitchen sipping his concoction of mulled wine, lulled me into an ease I have not felt with a man in a very long time.

His boyish charm came as naturally as his beguiling smile. I could not help but hang of his every word, his chuckles and banter too cute. With a womanly skill to multi task he lovingly prepared several dishes, all ready to serve at the exact same time. The aromas blending, sending my taste buds into a whirl. All the while my longing for this man building inside me, my bottom unconsciously squirming inside my tight blue jeans. I sensed my fine white panties gleaming with anticipation as I gazed down his torso and pants, imagining, knowing that which lay beneath.

Sliding my chair back he sat me down to eat, my mind struggling to come back to the present. He placed a soft kiss on my neck and whispered "bon appetite".

We shared the next 2 hours delighting in his meal and reveling in each others company. He opened up to me small windows into his past and heart, in each one I glanced a side of him both appealing and enchanting.

By the last spoonful of sweet apple crumble and ice cream drizzled in chocolate sauce and cream, I was his. I wanted nothing more than for him to sweep me off to bed and do with me as he wished.

He surprised me as he led the way out through the kitchen and into his garden, his hand firm in mine. Carefully he guided me past the roses and over a cute wooden bridge, water trickling beneath, brightly colored fish swam softly lit.

We stopped. Gently he covered my eyes with his warm hands, his breath close to my ear he whispered "now for the surprise", as he coxed me forward. I giggled as I felt his chest pressed to my back, a definite firmness nudged my rear.

My eyes slowly adjusted to the soft light as his hands opened away from my face. Revealed now, that which he had been hinting to earlier in the night, a project he had been working on.

I gasped in amazement. A spread of soft white sand led to a cool green lawn, perfectly trimmed, bordered with flowers of all colors and types, their Latin names he spoke as we slowly entered this Eden.

Beyond the grass, discreetly tucked into the hedge behind, was a day bed, shrouded in a sheer netting. Puffy white pillows ordained the pale red spread.

I was speechless, how had he achieved all this in less than the week since last I was here? "You are amazing" was all I could muster as I reached up and placed my lips on his.

Slowly pulling his mouth back he looked into my eyes and simply whispered "I know, but this is just the beginning".

I felt giddy watching him slowly lower himself onto one knee, a single hand held out to me, in that hand a small ruby red box. Wistfully I felt my hand reach out, take and timidly open that box. Shards of light bounced from the box, the diamond concentrating the low light into my eyes.

My breath stopped as the realization swept over me, my pulse clear in my ears. Such was my state when the words cut through the haze "Will you marry me?"

The two words formed first in my heart, as if already decided just biding their time. Gazing deep into his sparkling green eyes, in my hands I cupped his handsome face and replied, " I do". " With all my heart and soul, I Do". Tears now sliding down over my cheeks and into the soft white sand below, I cried in joy.

Our whirlwind romance shattered once by my foolish betrayal, slowly healed over the past months. His forgiveness now complete, my happiness also.

Gathered up in his powerful arms, lifted like a small child, he carries me now to our nights final resting place. Resting, I soon discover not quite the right word. Gently he pulls the netting aside and lays me tenderly on the crisp white spread. I wriggle back, allowing room for him to fill beside me.

Feeling his warmth beside me my resolve is complete, anything this man asks I shall do.

Kissing first my neck, then slowly nibbling his way behind my ear, tingles ripple down my spine and spark my already moist pussy. His lips now firmly on mine, our tongues entwined, we share breath and brine.

Expertly his hand releases the catch of my lacy bra, my breasts released to play. Slowly lifting my top and bra clear I feel the summer nights gentle breeze on my skin. Nipples harden with the squeeze of his hard fingers and the suck of his mouth. I pull his head in close, relishing the suckle and squeeze, his face smooth from recent shave. Deeply I inhale his scent as I run my fingers through his thick dark hair, musk and sea all seductively merged into a single divine fragrance.

I lift his shirt clear, toss it aside and take in the beauty of this mans chest, sparsely haired and firm from hard labor, tanned a deep bronze. He gasps in response to my squeezing his nipples, sensitive to the touch he involuntarily presses his hardened cock against my thigh, straining for release from his pants.

Teasingly he kisses and tongues away from my nipples, tracing my ribs and delves my belly button. I can smell my womanly scent, rising to greet his face. Strong fingers now unclip, unzip and slip my jeans, gently but firmly pulled down and off, cast away with no further regard.

His breath warms through my sheer panties, heating further my already tropical pussy. He groans and hardens with the scent and taste, as he fumbles with his own pants. I am intoxicated with desire for his cock inside me, his girth and length filling me. His teeth pull my last layer of cloth down my legs, my pussy his now for the taking. Kissing again, first my toes, nibbled and sucked, next my calf then inner thighs. I want that tongue, those lips down on me, I cannot wait, I grasp his head and pull his mouth onto her. Exquisitely he licks the outer lips, prying them apart he dips inside. Slowly but firmly he traces up and onto my clit, teasing the button from the shroud. He struggles to maintain position against my grinding hips but he is good, very good. Licking his fingers he eases one inside, I feel the build inside my womb as his index strokes my G spot.

Building and fading, build and fade, my orgasm teasing me, focusing my nervous system intently on his hand and mouth as he masterfully plies his talents. At last it comes, waves of electricity shuddering through me, oozing wetness into his mouth, he groans in delight, licking me up. Slowly it recedes, his gentle nuzzling easing off. Kissing his way back up my tingling skin, finally his mouth returns to mine, my scent on his lips.

I can feel his penis nudging my little girl, coaxing her lips aside. He licks his fingers then wipes the tip of his cock, lubricating then easing himself in. His girth stretches me nicely, his size matched perfectly to mine. With a practiced skill he slowly pushes all the length inside me, holding deep as I adjust to him. With my legs now tightly around his back, he starts up a slow rhythm. Our kissing becomes hard and urgent, his breathing louder now as more air is demanded. Sweat glistening on his chest and arms slides down mixing with my slight shimmer.

Expertly he applies pressure on my clitoris as he moves in and out of me, his pubic region waxed clean of hair smooth to the touch does not scratch me. With each thrust and grind my orgasm begins to rise again, this will not take me long. Grabbing his firm bottom I pull him in hard on me, feeling all of him deep inside.

Sucking his tongue into my mouth, I could eat this man, swallow him down whole. With this thought I come again, this time in repeated waves, multiple peaks convulse my body. Through the haze of my nirvana I sense him nearing orgasm, his thrusting harder and faster. With a deep throaty gasp he spills inside me, I feel his seed spray against my soft flesh as his whole body tenses. Involuntarily his hips continue the rhythm, slowing now to a spasmodic thrust and hold pattern. Finally he stills completely, his chest pounding for air, our bodies wet with sweat.

We lay this way, him inside me, slowly shrinking back to normal size. Flaccid at last he rolls off me onto his back. I snuggle in, his arm around me our bodies locked together. Sleep calls him and he accepts his little death.

The soft breeze cools us where we lay, I watch as a shooting start streaks across the black sky. I pray for our lives to be forever spent together in each others willing arms. Contented I fall to slumber, safe here with my man.

The End